Neighborly Bondage (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

You can just end on a note like that! I need to know what he has in mind!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Great continuation, my friend.
Peter and Link seem to be hitting it off rather well!
Real glad to see Link accepting the lad for the good guy that we know him to be.

Also can't wait to see what Link's proposal to enter the Club by "making a splash" entails 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As we stood before the doors, Link gently patted my butt to calm me down.

Wait a minute. Let me explain.

He led me to the trunk of the car and gently coaxed me out of my t-shirt, board shorts, and boxers, reminding me softly that Ryan had placed me under his command. In return, he gave me a pair of very tight red compression shorts and a decorative chain necklace with a small padlock on it.

"It's a sign that you're... locked into a relationship." Link explained. "Or a symbol that you've chosen to be slave or sub to a particular Dom. Collars work, but so many of us use them as a normal kink accessory, so this makes it very clear."

I nodded, and Link quickly pulled a tiny heart-shaped key from his pocket and literally locked the chain around my neck.

Then came the leather harness. Link fit the contraption around my torso, buckling down straps across my chest, around my neck, and at my wrists. When he was finished, I felt really sexy, and trapped. My wrists were locked to my thighs with leather straps.

"What, you're not going to change?" I asked. Link was still dressed in normal clothes.

He smirked and pulled off his long sleeved shirt and put on what looked to be a leather vest. With the tight jeans, he kinda looked like a kinky cowboy, and since I was in those compression shorts, I could not hide my arousal. Still, I was getting really nervous about how vulnerable I would be.

He gave me another mysterious grin as he retrieved a red bandana. "Smell this."

I obeyed, and I was delighted to recognize Ryan's comforting scent. A touch musky, but most definitely the same calming scent I smelled being in his room. Link quickly stuffed the bandana in my mouth and secured it there with a panel gag.

"There you go. You look really good."

I blushed, then squeaked with surprise as Link hugged me.

"You're a good sport, Pete. I know I've already sprung a lot on you this evening, but you're taking it like a champ. I know you're nervous. So was I, and so was Ryan when we first visited this place. I promise, I'll take good care of you."

Instantly my heart rate slowed as I did my best to hug Link back. He was so soft and kind, really. I guess he just kept it hidden from colleagues. Link grinned and then lifted me over his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes as I yelped and "mmmmphed" in surprise, and then excitement.

The Club was brightly lit, and spacious, with big white columns and soft-looking carpet. The entrance seemed a lot like a courthouse, or a hotel waiting room, with plenty of seating space and a front desk... or at least, I assumed. My vision was limited to what was behind Link, or of his muscular be-vest-ed back or jeans-clad ass.

"Welcome back, Mister Lovett." I heard a voice say, and felt eyed on my ass. "A guest of yours?"

"Actually, this is Mister Jones' guest. His boy." Link said happily, pivoting to show off the padlock dangling from the chain around my neck. I caught a glimpse of a skinny young man with straw colored hair in a green polo before I was swung back.

"Ah. Very good, Sir. I assume he's a sub, but I'm required to ask...?"

"What do you say, Pete? Got a little Dom in you somewhere?" Link asked playfully, squeezing my thigh. I tried to answer through my gag, shaking my head.

"Nope. Full submissive."

"Good. Registration form?"

"Mmhmm, here. Peter Elson."

"Very good. Enjoy yourself, Sir. I'll make sure to spread the word that Sir Ryan has found himself a sub. By the way, are you and Finn still considering a third?"

"We might be."

"Sir Axel is here tonight, as well as a young switch from Australia who's eager to meet."

Link gave a small "hmmm" before replying. "Is he more of a Jackman or a Bana?"

"More of the Hemsworth look, Sir."

"Then I'll most certainly take a look. Any greenhorns tonight? Pete here could use a friend or two on his level."

"We've a pair of them. Law students looking to unwind. Better get to them before Sirs Jamal and Frederick."

"Ah, the welcoming crew. Thanks for the tip."

"You're very welcome, as ever, Sir. Enjoy yourself as well, Sub Peter. I am Anton, assistant manager, and you may ask me anything... when not gagged, that is."

I gave a little grunt of thanks as Link began to move again. Part of me was in shock, but most of me was trembling with excitement. Here was a place where there were a bunch of people like me, into bondage! And I had my very own guide to this world. Still, I was really nervous about the whole thing, particularly since I was literally going in ass-first.

And that was when Link patted my butt, as I gave a skittish mumble through my gag. It actually really did calm me down, the same way being trapped in Ryan's embrace did. I didn't have to worry about being wrong or in danger because I had none of the choice. Link was going to protect me. All I had to do was enjoy.

"You're doing fantastic, Pete. Let's get this started."

And he carried me through the doors into the main hall.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really great continuation [mention]Volobond[/mention]. Great for Peter to have someone like Link to give him a wonderful experience at the club.

The outfit you described Peter having to wear sounds hot as hell.

Can’t wait to read more.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm really glad this was the dire tion you took with the story. I'll admit I've always wanted to visit a bondage club while bound and gagged so this newest chapter has definitely been hot for me!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'd never expect Peter to vidit a fsncy bondage club when this story started. Hoping he has a good time there. :)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great chapter, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

Nice description of a Bondage Club. Can't wait to meet the Hemsworth look-alike!   8-)

And like [mention]RopedBud[/mention]...would love to visit one as a Dom and as a Sub! ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Omg going to a bondage club is like at the top of my list. I'm going to have to live vicariously through Pete!!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Welcome to Club Prometheus." Link said, carrying me in and finally pulling me off of his shoulder so I could better look around. I noticed that nearly everyone in the club had looked at me as I came in, and were finishing up examining me... and dressed as I was, only in leather and a padlock necklace and tight shorts, I was on display.

The main hall was lit a bit dimmer than the waiting room, making it feel much more intimate. I had seen pictures of kink clubs online, which were all like a dance club with flashing strobe lights and dark corners. This place felt more like... I don't know, more like a cozy living room with a crackling fire. Not exactly sexy, but comfortable. There was a bar area and a few couches, along with doors off into separate rooms. On a raised stage at the other end of the room was what distinguished the place as a bondage club and not a country club.

There was a backdrop of a craggy mountainside, with realistic looking moss and even a little trickling waterfall in the center. Three extraordinarily handsome men were chained up to it. One of them was lifted and suspended in an X, his lithe muscles rippling as he fruitlessly struggled against the silver chains. He had a single piece of white cloth wrapped around his waist, but his erection was obvious, even from this distance. Another was directly in the little waterfall's path, arms chained behind him. He grunted loudly through a black ball gag as the water splashed him, making his muscles even more enticing as water ran down them. He was naked. And the third man had his arms chained above his head, laughing into a leather muzzle gag as he was tickled by a man wearing a black leather harness and what appeared to be an eagle mask.

And the floor was filled with eager-looking guys ranging from college age to older than Ryan, some dressed in extensive kink gear, harnesses and hoods and the like, others dressed casually, some even in jeans and t-shirts. There was a hushed rumble of conversation, and a pulsing music track playing from somewhere, but I definitely felt that the focus here was on socializing, not necessarily on sex.

"So... this your boy, Lovett? Finn?" A man asked. He looked pretty normal, dressed casually in a checkered shirt and jeans, his reddish hair a little shaggy, and a nice beard forming along his jaw.

"Nah, he's Ryan's boy. Meet Pete. Pete, Axel."

"Good to meetcha. Hey, you ever wanna get Link to do something for ya, just remember he's ticklish. Just put your thumbs on that flag on his hip and you've turned him into putty." Axel winked at me. I tried to smile at him behind my gag. Axel appreciated the gesture and ruffled my hair. "Hey, you ever wanna play, I'll treat ya right. Hey, Anton ask you about a third?"

Link nodded. "Yeah, but I kinda want more of a switch type, you know?"

"No hard feelings." Axel shrugged. "But hey, you gotta play with me sometime soon. I miss your laugh, Linky."

Link smirked as Axel walked off. "You don't want to play with Axel. He's real nice out of a scene, but he's a real mean son of a bitch when he plays. But he gives some of the best aftercare. Learned everything I know about it from him." He gestured to a room with a sign on it saying "Decompression," and within I saw a big man on a huge couch cradling a smaller one in his arms and gently rocking him, rubbing his arms with lotion.

I turned as Link gently removed my gag. "Okay, then. How you feeling?"

"Pretty good. Uh... what first?"

"Well, I'm gonna find you some newbies to make friends with, and then we're gonna find me that Hemsworth-lookin' fella. Sound good?"

I nodded, and Link grinned, pulling me along, still bound, through the halls of the club, looking for something, though I didn't know how he expected to find anyone specific. But it turned out he knew his way around, because very soon we were in a bright room filled with neon colored rope and tape, and three men, sitting on what appeared to be a wide and low cushioned space, almost like a bed.

"Frederick." Link chuckled.

Frederick was built like a truck, dark hair in a tight man bun at the base of his skull. He had a multitude of tattoos across his broad arms and chest - he wore only compression shorts, like me. On each of his thick thighs rested the head of a handsome blindfolded and gagged man, his hands petting their hair.

"Ah, Lovett! You're back. Seen Jamal?"

Link snickered. "Getting the tar spanked out of him by Randy. Anyway, I was hoping to work out some networking with the greenhorns. Mind if I take over?"

"You mind, gents?" Frederick asked his two charges, who began protesting angrily. "He's a good guy. You can trust him." Both men calmed, and Frederick stood, letting Link take over. "Anything else, Lovett?"

"Yeah. You see the cute Aussie in the meetup room waiting for me, send him my way."

"Will do."

Link grinned at me as Frederick left, gently pinning me to the bed and hogtying me as the other two were, in green rope. "Boys, here we go."

He removed the gags and blindfolds, and I gasped.

"Cory?"
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hmmm someone that Pete knows? ;) ;) ;)

Can't wait to!! Also I hope we meet this Aussie!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Ooohhh!!! [mention]Volobond[/mention] :o :o :o

I wonder who Corey is.

I love the way you describe the bondage club, and intertwine it with the dialogue. Makes the chapter so interesting to read.

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved how you painted a vivid picture of the club. It feels like such a nice place to hang out. :)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sounds like a familiar face from Pete's past suddenly popped up!
I wonder what this guy's relationship with Pete used to be.
Knowing you, it should prove most interested 8-)

On another note, I think I also need myself an Aussie-boy!

P.s- Also great to know Link's weakness.
Hopefully that'll come back and haunt him at some point in the future 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Peter?"

I remembered the guy at the front had said there were two law students here looking to unwind, but I never thought it would have been Cory. Never in a million years.

Cory was my roommate in college, back when I was first exploring my interest in bondage on my own, without having to glance over my shoulder to make sure my mom wasn't watching my screen when I was looking up pictures and videos of guys tied up. He was tall and broad-shouldered, with soft hazel eyes and even softer brown hair. He was actually my first boyfriend.

The trouble? Only newly out of the closet from a conservative background, Cory was as vanilla as it was possible to be. Not that that was bad - when we kissed, he would hold me gently, one hand on the small of my back and the other tangling in my hair, and he looked really good naked. But I didn't dare tell him I wished he would pin me down beneath him, or use the tie from his university acapella group uniform to tie my hands, or leave me hogtied and gagged in his dorm room until he returned to play with me.

And so... I made a mistake. I invited a guy in my area over to play some TUGS, after talking online. He was a sub like me, but he had time-release cuffs and we figured we could pretend to be kidnapped together. Things got really hot once he playfully stripped his shirt off and gagged himself with one of my socks. We ended up naked, my shoe taped to his face, self-hogtied, hands behind our backs in the time-release cuffs... and that was how Cory found us. Rubbing our dicks together, giggling and having a blast. Upon finding out that it was consensual, that we had done it to ourselves... Cory broke up with me. He didn't like that I had pretty much cheated on him, that I was dishonest with him, the whole shebang. He requested a room transfer and I never saw him again.

I glanced at the third "greenhorn," as Link called us. He was really big, like almost Nick and Ryan's size, but his face was open and friendly, with dark brown hair and similarly-colored eyes.

"You two know each other, huh?" He asked, a little amused, although he kept glancing at Cory with concern.

"Uh... yeah. Aidan, this is Peter, my, uh... my ex. Peter, this is my b-, uh, my buddy. Aidan."

Aidan snickered at the hesitation of Cory, then beamed at me. "So, you're the guy who got him into bondage! Well, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you, my friend."

Link was looking down at us, chuckling. "Well, you three seem to have a lot to talk about. Mind if I lie back?"

He didn't wait for an answer, simply laid on his back and pulled us close, each of our chins resting on his abs and stomach. Aidan glanced at Cory. "Well, tell him what's up!" he urged, before craning his neck in order to lick and kiss the muscular abs his head was resting on. I noticed Link tensing and stifling his jerky movements and giggles. I guess he really was that ticklish.

Aidan's eyes flashed eagerly to Link's handsome face as the big bodyguard chuckled, and settled down, simply watching the involuntary flexing as he used his tongue and teeth on the muscles. Cory, meanwhile, talked.

He told me he had been real broken up after leaving me, but almost more importantly, I had left him with a serious case of curiosity about bondage. Aidan was his new roommate, friendly and sweet, and after coming home from a party drunk, he confessed that he wanted to try bondage. Aidan obliged him the day after next - so that Cory could have all his faculties, and from then on, Aidan would tie Cory up all the time, and the two became best friends, attending law school together and sharing an apartment.

"We wanted to meet and play with other people, so we ended up getting an invitation here. I had to beg Aidan to come."

Aidan shrugged as best he could while hogtied. "Big events aren't really my scene, but this has been nice."

"So... Cory's never tied you up, big guy?" Link wondered.

"Nope. He's a full sub. I'm a dom, but I was willing to try this out tonight."

Link sat up a little, causing Cory and I to slide off him. He poked Aidan in the side, causing him to giggle. "And how is it?"

Another shrug. "Doesn't do much for me. I like the cuddling, though."

Link nodded. "Heh. You don't seem like a Dom, but that's got its own appeal. Maybe you can tie me up sonetime."

Aidan grinned. "Now that I can get on board with."

Link ruffled my and Cory's hair. "You two wanna play with us? I'm meeting someone, but we might have time til he gets here."

Cory grinned. "Sure, I'm game. Aid?"

Aidan nodded. "If Petey's okay with it."

"Pete." I corrected. Only Master got to call me Petey. I meant Ryan... wow. I had it bad. "And yeah."

"Great." Link untied Aidan, who I saw now was as tall and broad as Link, but looked much more average, fit but not much muscle to him. The guy was a teddy bear. He wore a sleeveless shirt and bike shorts, while Cory had elected to go shirtless, wearing tight black track pants, with a little strap that went under the arches of his bare feet.

Aidan and Link worked well together, anchoring Cory and my arms out, and looping rope atround itself into makeshift spreader bars, forcing us into standing spread eagles. Link was especially impressed with Aidan's ropework as he tied a complex shibari harness on my torso in rainbow rope.

"It's been really fun checking out tutorials on the Internet," he explained, "but it's even cooler to test it out in real life."

Link laughed, and they both moved to select gags.

It was a little awkward, as I was just a short distance from Cory, and I had no idea what to say. But finally, he smiled at me. "What do you think they'll do to us?"

I grinned and we started chatting... at least until he walked in.

The most beautiful man I had ever seen.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Oh wow what a revelation!!! And what a small world :lol: :lol: :lol: It's sweet reunion, I kinda feel bad for Peter, but it seems like they're both happy where they ended up. I don't know why but I really loved how Peter corrected Aidan on his name.

Can't wait to see who this mystery man is!!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Ooohh a revelation indeed. That would be super awkward having your ex in a scene with you. Even more awkward when he used to be vanilla and now is kinky :lol: :oops:

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Ooohh a revelation indeed. That would be super awkward having your ex in a scene with you. Even more awkward when he used to be vanilla and now is kinky :lol: :oops:
Yeah I get why Cory was hurt and felt betrayed, but I'm kinda still mad at him...but again, I think Peter is with who he deserves to be with..
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Having been in a somewhat similar situation once, I can appreciate the initial awkwardness that morphs into eagerness that Pete and Cory experience bumping into each other! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

He was wearing just a red-and-gray wrestling singlet, and a pair of short black leather boots, so his perfect body was fully on display, his shoulders broad, pectorals well-defined, and a beautiful six-pack pressing against his tight singlet. His eyes were sky blue, set in a face tanned to golden-brown perfection, with short wavy dirty blond hair and a light beard and mustache. If this was Club Prometheus, he must be Apollo himself, I figured.

"Hey there." he grinned, his teeth perfect, the smile warm and inviting, crinkling the corners of his eyes just enough to be real sexy. His Australian accent was a little thick, but not so much that he was unintelligible. "I was told that Link was here?"

Link smirked at my and Cory's gobsmacked expressions. "That's Sir to you, if you please."

"Right-o." He chuckled. "Name's Matt. Not interrupting, am I?"

"Not at all!" Aidan said graciously, quickly stuffing a large green ball gag into Cory's slack mouth, startling him out of his daze. He struggled a bit, but the ropework was flawless and he slumped in it. "I'm Aidan."

"Pleasure." Matt chuckled as Aidan beamed at him. "You can go ahead and touch, if you like. I'm mostly a sub anyway."

Aidan chuckled as he gently felt up the man's chest with one hand and stroked his cheek with the other. "Mostly sub, yet all perfect."

Matt blushed, cheeks dimpling as he grinned. "Heh, thanks. Er... you sure I'm not interrupting?"

Link moved close and clapped him on the back. "Course not. Wanna join in?"

"Are these all your boys?" Matt asked. Cory grunted, annoyed.

"Aidan and Cory here are greenhorns, and Peter here is my friend's boy. I'm afraid if you want to join up with me, you'd need to meet my boy first."

"Fair enough." Matt nodded. He turned to Aidan. "Can a fella assume you're a Dom, then?"

Aidan nodded back. "That's right."

"Well, why don't we give this a spin?" He smirked, and Aidan nodded. They moved to the opposite corner of the room, where Matt started giggling at something Aidan said blushingly.

"They're cute." Link mumbled, glancing at me. "Cocky sub, sweet dom... bit of a reversal. Still, I'll be looking to own that Aussie soon."

I glanced over at Cory while Link gagged me with what seemed to be a wiffle ball. Cory was glaring at Matt, obviously jealous. I guess Cory had feelings for Aidan. So busy was I, watching Cory watching Aidan, that I didn't even notice what Link was doing.

Until he fished my cock out of my compression shorts, that is. I yelped as he looped rope around the base of my cock, around my balls, and tied it off after he stroked me to hardness. He moved across to Cory and pulled on the rope, using the rest of it on Cory's cock and balls, connecting us, making us both arch forward to avoid tugging on the other's crotch.

"So, those ropes are gonna act as cock rings and keep you from cumming right away." Link chuckled. "But we'll see what happens. First one to cum wins. Loser, well... don't lose."

With that, he produced two bullet vibrators from his pocket and secured one to Cory's shaft, the other to mine. We both whined and moaned as he waved the remote at us, before he flicked on the power.

I was trembling with the effort not to jolt, and so was Cory. Both of us were yelping but standing firm.

And then Link began to tickle Cory's exposed pits. Cory yelled and jumped, jerking back and tugging on my balls. I screamed, but sonehow it didn't exactly hurt... it wasn't pleasant either, though.

Then it was my turn, and being tickled really turned me on right now, helpless as I was to stop it. I couldn't think. There was nothing but my gagged laughter and Link's big hands tickling my sides, and the vibration on my dick.

I was pre-cumming hard when Link moved back to Cory. I glanced over at Matt instead. He was gagged with a red ballgag, and his singlet had been pulled off his shoulders to show off his torso. He moaned wantonly as Aidan kissed his chest and played with his nipples. Then he arched his back and came as Aidan kissed him and tickled his abs at the same time -

- and that last image, combined with the tug at my balls when Cory jerked, made me cry out as I came harder than ever before. Everything went white.

When I came to, Link was holding me tight, over in the aftercare room. I saw Matt and Aidan cuddling gently, Matt rubbing his stubbly cheek against Aidan like a puppy.

"Where's Cory?" I mumbled. Link ruffled my hair.

"He went home after I let him cum. Matt said he'd give Aidan a ride. You okay?"

"Uh huh." I shrugged.

"Good. You dropped deep there. You thought I was Ryan for a sec while I was bring you here."

"Really?" I asked, a little disconcerted. I felt hazy and tired, and I really didn't want to move from Link's hold.

"Yup. You miss him already." Link smirked. "I think we oughta head home too. I gotta stay with you tonight. You need to be taken care of. Sometimes after something intense, subs can go through subdrop. It's all fine and natural, but I'm gonna stay with you til you're back to normal."

"Mfine..." I mumbled, burying my face in his neck.

"Sure you are." Link laughed. "Tell you what, I'll take uou to your new place, we'll get some fast food, and just hang out."

I nodded.

Link sighed. "This might be tough... do you think you can handle walking to the car?"

"Can I sit in your lap on the way home?" I asked hopefully.

Matt leaned over and whispered something. Link shook his head, before looking back to me. "I have a blanket for you on the way back."

I nodded. Link held out his hand to shake Matt's, then Aidan's, before carrying me up and away. Aidan gave me a cheerful wave, blushing when Matt's arm slid around him.

I don't really remember much of the rest of the night. Link got me a chicken sandwich with fries from somewhere, and kept close to me the rest of the night. I fell asleep wrapped in blankets and tucked up against him while he played a video game on my console.

The last thought I had was hoping to see the guys from the club again...

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I had to read this over a few times, this was amazing!!! Peter whiting out and going through this "subdrop" was fascinating, I'm curious if we''lll see more of it.

And I do hope we get to see more of the bondage club, but I'm looking forward to some quality time between Ryan and Peter!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another great instalment.

I love the part with Peter whiting out and the after care Link gives him. It’s also great that Peter wished it was Ryan with him. Hope we see more of the club

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Beautiful introduction of Petey's...oups. I mean Pete's ex boyfriend! ;)

His backstory is really believable and I could actually totally see something like this happening.
It's really great to this reunion and getting to learn about Cory's broadened-horizons and how Pete's unfaithfulness actually yielded positive rewards.

And damn!
I'm really fuckin' ticklish too, so I can definitely relate to Link's apparent weakness in this chapter.
Tickling is my Achilles heel. Both in giving AND in receiving! :lol:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I woke up late the next morning, still feeling a little off somehow. I felt cold and lonely, and I realized that no one was in the bed with me. As if by magic, Link entered the room with a nice big tray full of breakfast foods. He saw me awake and winced. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry, Pete. I meant to be here when you woke up."

"It's okay..." I mumbled, although I only felt better once Link had tucked me in close to him, slipping under the covers with me and pulling the breakfast tray over us.

He smiled at me. "How are you?"

I tilted my head. "I'm good... I feel... a little drained still, I think."

"That's normal. You also might feel really lonely or sad while you're alone, or just plain old tired. You took a lot, and your body's gotta recharge. Want me to feed you?"

Normally, that wouldn't be tempting at all, but part of me wanted to be held and just taken care of. I was craving that sense of happy helplessness, of not having to make decisions and just enjoy myself. I shook my head, and Link sat up, gently picking up the tray and repositioning us so that my back was against his chest. He gently rubbed my head before grabbing the video game console controller and resuming the game he had been playing. This had the added effect of him hugging me close while I ate, even though I had to be careful not to drop eggs on his hands or my controller.

Occasionally he'd nuzzle my head, just to let me know I was still being cared for, and it would give me that soft sense of comfort I had been wanting. Part of me wished it was Ryan giving me that comfort, though. Ryan!

"Link! Link!" I suddenly gasped. "I didn't text Ryan! He said he'd text me, that I'd - mmmmm!"

Link's hand had suddenly covered my mouth, his other arm pinning me tight against his chest. "Calm down, Pete. Feel my heartbeat."

I struggled a little, but it was quickly clear that I could not overcome Link's powerful grip. My arms might as well have been welded to my sides, his hand unmovable from my mouth. Once I had stopped struggling, he let me go. "I called Ryan last night. He wanted you to know he's proud of you for going to the club and you can text him any time you want. He said you should take it easy today, too."

I nodded, feeling a little relieved. "Thanks."

"Anytime. I'd say finish your breakfast first before you text him. I didn't make this all just for you to let it go cold." he joked.

"You made this?"

"Well, me and my boy Finn. He's eager to meet you, and he's been teaching me how to cook." Link admitted. "I figure you can meet him today."

"Will we go back to the club again?" I wondered.

Link ruffled my hair as I started to eat again. "Maybe. But I think we ought to take it easy the next couple days. I got Matt and Aidan's numbers, if you want them."

I nodded. I liked them, and I thought I wanted to see them again. Cory... maybe. It was still a little awkward, and I resented him a little for leaving so fast and not even checking on me. If he had passed out after a scene, I'd check on him. I think.

I finished breakfast and texted a while with Matt and Ryan. Ryan told me he was proud of me and couldn't wait to see me, even though it had barely been a day since we had parted, and that Max missed me too. Matt and I chatted about video games and such, after he inquired how I was feeling after leaving the club.

Link remained with me the whole time, even when I got tired again and napped a bit, resting on him while he continued to play games. By the time I woke up, it was lunch, and I talked to Aidan while Link made sandwiches, telling me we'd eat over at his house.

I still hadn't even gotten a chance to check out my new digs yet, but I really didn't want to be alone just yet, so I eagerly followed him. We were right in the middle of the small village of cottages on Ryan's property, a small cul-de-sac of about seven houses, most of them empty, from what I was told. For now, it was just me, Ryan and his boy Finn living together, and a fellow security professional named Declan living with his boyfriend Troy. They were into bondage too, but they were very private. Link indicated that once I had spent a while living in the little Bondage Village, he might approach me.

Link's house was much more homey than mine, probably due to it having actually been lived in for more than a few hours. There were decorations filled with sentiment, tacky ceramic projects and framed photos, some of Ryan and Link when they were younger, and even one of Link carrying a little toddler Max on his shoulders while Ryan held the little hand. But most were of Link with a small red-haired young man I assumed to be Finn.

I turned out to be right, because Link was almost immediately tackled in a hug by a man of diminutive stature... comparatively. I mean, Link was a giant. I was taller than average. Finn was short, but he had an extra two feet of energy. His red hair was shaved close to his head, and his blue eyes seemed to sparkle. He was around my age, I found, and wearing an exquisitely-crafted leather collar, obviously made especially for him. Link chuckled as Finn held me tight.

"Hiya! You must be Pete! I'm so excited to meetcha!" Finn chirped. It was impossible not to catch his infectious smile.

"Pete, this is my boy Finn. He's... excitable."

Finn hugged Link again. "Sorry, I just really missed ya! I don't like going all night without you."

"I know, boy. Pete needed me, though, and I figured it would be best to make him comfortable."

I blushed, only for Finn to take my hand. "It's okay. I totally get it." He glanced at Link. "But you owe me a scene, mister!"

Link grinned indulgently at him before shrugging at me. "Heh, I guess it's obvious who's really the boss around here."

Finn cheered and ran off, most likely to collect materials.

Link nodded to me. "I'm a terrible Dom, I know." he joked. "I can't deny him anything. He, ah... he's had a tough life before coming to stay with me. Not my place to give details, but I just want to give him a place where he's completely accepted and loved."

I could guess what that meant. I glanced at Link. "Do you think he could use a friend?"

He smiled approvingly at me. I liked his smile. It was a marvel to me that someone so stoic and professional-seeming could be so gentle and easygoing. "Absolutely. And I think you could too."

We all had sandwiches for lunch, sitting on the living room floor. Link got us beers, or rather, got him and Finn beers while he gave me a green energy drink, silencing my protests with a raised eyebrow. Finn put on the first Avengers movie and cuddled against Link while we watched, whining and tugging at the hem of Link's shirt until he acquiesed with a chuckle and took it off, letting Finn snuggle into his bare chest. Occasionally he would reach down to squeeze Link's hips and make him yelp or giggle, until Link finally pulled him into his lap and held him tight, handgagging him with one arm and pinning his arms to his body with the other.

Slowly I felt myself recharging. I was still a little tired, but I had less of that weird needy feeling. Link seemed especially aware of this, because he grinned at me. "Would you be willing to stay and hang out with Finn while I run to the store? I don't want to leave him tied up alone."

I nodded, and Finn made a happy humming sound behind Link's big hand.

Link spent a while stripping Finn down and kissing his body, especially his stomach, which made Finn giggle. He pulled us both into the bedroom and winked at me before slowly tying a shibari rope harness across Finn's stomach, the intricate knots and diamond shapes stylish and beautiful, turning Finn's small and slight frame into a work of art. All before tying his arms and legs into a hogtie. He sat Finn on the bed on his stomach and gave me a ball gag, to use on him "if he got mouthy." He said he expected me to tickle Finn at least a little bit before he got back, and put on a shirt and leather jacket before leaving.

I decided to get payback and play some video games on Link's system, and Finn and I talked and got to know each other. He said I was free to come over any time to hang out or play, and he offered to help me get everything in my house in order. Eventually he had to ask me to gag and tickle him, so I obliged, which was fun. When Link came back, he offered to have me stay the night, but I felt good enough to be on my own.

"Alright then, Pete. But you make your way over here after you wake up, okay? I want you to have breakfast with us."

"Will do... Sir." I responded, smiling.

"Can't wait to see ya!" Finn beamed at me, and I waved goodbye.

I liked this. Making new friends... especially ones into bondage.

I texted Ryan good night, and he sent a short repeating video of him blowing me a kiss and winking. It was so cheesy, I had to love it. I remember grinning as I fell asleep, knowing only good things were coming tomorrow.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really love the little bondage family you are creating. It’s so sweet. Another great chapter I like the way you have multiple characters in your stories all with intertwined story arcs. Always keeps me thinking about what it’s going on.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I spent the next few days in a calm routine. I'd go over to Link's for a homemade breakfast courtesy of Finn. At that point Finn would come over to help me get the hang of my new place. The layout was nearly identical to Link's house, so already it was starting to feel familiar. Finn gifted me some of his old games I hadn't played, and even made me a small painting for my house - a surprisingly incredible painting of a clearing with the sun spearing through the forest canopy. He promised to take me to a flea market soon to find some cool decorations to give my place a unique spin.

I texted with Matt and Aidan a lot, but no amount of pleading would convince Link to take me to the club. He said I could go next week, maybe even with Ryan. Aidan said he would give Cory my number if I wanted, but I told him not to unless he asked. No word on that, and Aidan became pretty busy with classwork, although he did text me a picture from Club Prometheus of a handsome dude wearing handcuffs and a jockstrap sniffing his feet and giving a thumbs up to the camera. Matt said he was busy too, but had started to send me funny memes and such over text. He was a goofball, all right. Ryan texted me every night, and sometimes during the day. Apparently there was something in his family, because he texted me a picture of his brother's dungeon. A giant dark-haired bearded man was grinning at the camera, handgagging a much smaller man. Both were waving, and I spotted matching rings on their fingers. Must have been Ryan's brother Charles and his husband. There was another picture of Max playing tag with a muscular man who's red hair was a little less vivid than Finn's, but I didn't know who he was.

I played a little with Link and Finn, but nothing major. That is, until the day before Ryan was set to return.

"I want you to play with us today." Link said that morning at breakfast. Finn blushed as red as his hair as he started washing the dishes.

I nodded. "Sounds awesome."

"Y'see, Finn likes to roleplay. You all right with that?"

I shrugged. "Never tried it."

Link smiled. "Well, we'll see how it goes. Up for it?"

"Sure. I, uh... I really want to, uh... be played with."

Link ruffled my hair. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

The scenario was a simple one - Link assured me that Finn's imagination was advanced, and their roleplays included video game characters, original characters from different time periods, and stock roles like cop and robber, or professor and student. I didn't know if he was joking when he said Finn had a binder to keep track of their roleplay characters. Finn and I would simply be joggers, and Link would play both the nefarious kidnapper, and the horny stranger to find us tied up.

I was sent home to dress up, with instructions to go jogging in the little woods on the property in half an hour. I fretted for a while about what to wear, before realizing I still had those ultra-tight compression shorts from that night at the club. I put those on, and a sleeveless tee. Then, as I had been instructed, I went jogging.

It was easy to believe I could be in a public park somewhere, or on a hiking trail. I jogged for about ten minutes before I found it.

Finn whimpering and struggling, apparently alone. There were strips of shirt hanging off his skinny chest, like it had been hastily cut off him, and his sweatpants were pulled low on his hips. There was a black ball gag in his mouth, and a strip of shirt blindfolding him. His arms were tied over his head, hanging from a sturdy branch, and he had been forced to stand on one foot, his heel touching his butt.

I kept in character. "Oh my god, are you okay?" I asksd, feigning concern. "What the hell happened?"

"Hrrrugh! Hreuuu, hrurrrr ahr hrrrr!" Finn cried, thrashing crazily.

I grabbed him, pulling him close to me to steady him. Finn burrowed his forehead into my neck, and I stroked his red hair. "You're gonna be okay."

"I wouldn't be too sure of that." Link's voice said from behind me.

It was useless to fight, but I tried anyway. Link easily pinned me, quickly tying my arms behind my back in a boxtie. I shouted for help, which was when he clapped the panel gag over my lips, buckling it tight. Link used a fallen tree branch to secure my legs as a makeshift spreader bar, and used a rope to secure me to the same branch as Finn, so I could lean in any direction, but never really move from that spot.

Link squeezed my butt, ruffling my hair in approval for wearing the shorts. I moaned as he groped my chest and cut my shirt off me, using it to blindfold me. Now I was helpless. Link used the remaining rope to secure us together. Finn returned his head to my neck, and with my legs spread as they were, Finn couldn't help it as his bulge was pressed to mine. Every movement caused us both pleasant shudders and moans.

"Better try not to cum, boys." Link said wickedly. "Someone might think you enjoy this and not free you."

I knew he was still there, but it felt like he had left. Finn and I pretended like we weren't insanely horny and tried to gag talk, plan our way out of the bindings. But we soon gave in. I knew Finn's arms would be tired, so I took charge of thrusting, grinding our dicks together. I heard him moaning, yelping into my neck, doing his best to try and hump me, kiss me even through his gagged mouth. Yet even through all of this, I couldn't quite get there. Something about the outside, about the way my legs were spread... I just couldn't reach the point where I could cum. It was endlessly frustrating.

It must have been around ten minutes when Link made his presence known once more, though it felt like hours. "Well, what do we have here?"

I yelped and jerked as if I was asking to be freed, but Link simply squeezed my ass. I felt his big form press against me from behind, and his erection pressed against me. He wasn't as tall as Ryan, but he was big enough that he made me feel comfortably small. "Heh, who knew somebody would leave such... prizes for me on my favorite trail?"

Finn jolted and jerked against me, and I felt Link's arms hugging us, squeezing us together. Finn squirmed, and his bulge rubbed just right against mine. I gave a loud moan, and then a yelp as Link tickled me. I thrashed wildly, barely hearing Finn's increasing moans as my twitching started to work, until he moaned loudly and, I assume, came hard. He fell limply against me, even as Link kept tickling me.

"Cute..." I heard Ryan's voice, and I yelped, looking for him despite being blindfolded."Aw, have mercy on him. Let him cum."

I nodded as Link helped turn me around. I felt Finn weakly nuzzling my back from behind as Link pulled down my shorts. I realized that somehow, Ryan was on a video call and watching. Already I was even more excited, and I struggled and flexed to put on the best show I could. Link tickled me and jerked me off at the same time, which was both infuriating and incredibly hot at the same time. He edged me a few times, making me yelp and protest and even, at one point, beg Ryan to help - I may have yelled "help me, Daddy," so thank God my panel gag stayed firm and garbled my speech.

Finally, finally, I was allowed to cum, and I slumped in my bindings. Link tore off my blindfold long enough for me to see his phone set up on a stand a short way away, Ryan's face grinning at me.

"That was a great show, Petey. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." He laughed as I nodded eagerly. "Aww, you missed me! That makes me really happy. I'll be counting the seconds." He blew me a kiss and winked at me before ending the call.

Link grinned at me. "He recorded the whole call. I got everything from your kidnap to the struggling. Ryan really liked it."

I tried to smile back, but my mouth was blocked. Link seemed to get the idea and ruffled my hair. He untied my legs and unhooked me from the branch. "You want me to untie you for the walk back?"

I nodded, and Link obliged. He even gave me his own shirt to wear. I certainly wasn't complaining. Link had an amazing body. He heaved Finn over his shoulder and carried him along with us, as if he were something of insignificant weight. "He likes to stay tied up for a while. If he had his way, I think he'd have me keep him tied up and carry him everywhere."

"Huuu-huuhh." Finn said, nodding happily, and we laughed.

Link went out and left me and Finn to play video games and hang out, and Finn stuck to me like glue. He really was cuddly, like a teddy bear, and I enjoyed that. He confessed to me that he really enjoyed my company. He loved being with Link, but he was often away with work, and Finn missed him terribly. He also said that was partly why they were interested in a third person to their relationship, so that Finn wouldn't always be alone. He said that he didn't have to work, as Link loved to take care of him and baby him, but he did go once a week into town to play a tabletop game at a local game shop. He also mentioned I was free to join in if I wanted, once I felt more settled. I agreed, mostly because I myself had had trouble getting into activities where I could meet people, and that did sound like fun.

Link returned with pizza, and we hung out well into the night. Finn refused to stop snuggling me unless he was either tied up for the night or I was allowed to stay with them, and Link left the decision to me. Being me, I chose both. Link grinned and tied me spreadeagle to the bed, lying next to me, with Finn mummified on the other side, only his head exposed. He slapped a strip of tape over each of our mouths and ruffled my hair before kissing Finn goodnight. Occasionally I heard giggles as Link tickled Finn occasionally, but otherwise I just fell asleep, comfortably kept captive.

Even so, I couldn't wait for Ryan to get back. Something told me things would only get better.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic