Neighborly Bondage (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"So... you're into bondage?" I asked casually, making Seb jump about twenty feet in the air and slam his laptop shut.

"I'm sorry!" Seb yelped, and it was necessary for me to calm him down and let him know I wasn't judging him or anything like that. "It's just... the people I've told before made me feel like.. I don't know, like I was weird. I haven't even really been tied up, only done it to myself. It felt... good. Calming. I think a lot, and sometimes I just need to shut off, and being tied up really helps with that."

I grinned. I felt it was time to return the favor that had been done to me. The same way I had been brought out of my nervous shell when it came to bondage, I decided to do for Seb. After we talked a while, and Seb went back to hanging out with Max, I texted with Ryan, excitedly preparing a little surprise for my new friend.

I had done a lot of research to prepare for this moment. Exactly what Seb liked, and what he was looking for. He seemed to be a sub, commenting on how he'd love to be in the sub's position on several stories, all usually involving big guys tying up smaller ones. Being such a big guy, this surprised me about Seb, but I was determined to make his dreams a reality. So I enlisted the help of everyone for a big bondage party in the village. And on Friday, after Max had gone to bed, we set our plan in motion.

Ryan invited Seb to stay and have a beer, the same way he had me. Although it had just been us that time, and now it was me, Link, James, and Ryan all surrounding him. And of course, I had felt out Seb's willingness, and he was a smart guy, so he quickly realized that now was the time he was being taken. He took a deep breath as if to speak, and immediately Link's arm shot out and gagged him. Ryan and James moved to his sides, each pinning down one of his arms.

Now, as I have mentioned, Seb was a big guy. So really it took all three of them to be actually able to bring him down and secure him the way he really wanted it - helpless to resist. Two of them might have done the trick, but three muscly guys taking him down gave him no chance of escape.

Even I was mesmerized at how efficiently they subdued him. Almost immediately Seb was silenced with a thick leather plug gag, buckled around the back of his head, and his shirt removed over his head before his arms were once again pinned behind him, and bound fast by a leather harness keeping his arms in a box tie. Seb struggled playfully, prompting James to straddle him and press his big frame against Seb's back. Immediately Seb stilled, and I realized he liked the same kind of press that I did when Ryan laid on top of me. Possessed by the spirit of the moment, James laid a kiss against Seb's hair and the big man practically swooned, humming happily as Link and Ryan removed his pants and underwear and hobbled him, tying leather straps around his legs to keep them from moving very far apart.

I grinned, leaning down to be closer to Seb's face. "Hope you like this, big guy. My gift to you."

And then I noticed how the three hunks were looking at me, a predatory glint in their eyes. "Uh oh."

Ryan pounced, slamming my face into his chest and practically smothering me in his shirt-covered pectorals as someone - Link, I guessed, quickly tore my shirt open at the back and James went to undo my pants. I guess since Link was my Master, they felt more at ease destroying my clothes. Not that I was complaining.

Very soon I was just as naked as Seb, and James and Link and Ryan kept me still and hand gagged while they imprisoned me, clapping handcuffs and an actual set of leg irons on me, filling my mouth with Seb's underwear (which were thankfully pretty clean, although a little musty from when he played soccer with Max earlier) and sealing them in with duct tape.

With us summarily silenced and fettered, Ryan picked me up, while James and Link flanked Seb and frog marched him along with us out of the house and towards the Village, which was lit up for the party, space heaters strategically placed to keep the whole area free from the nighttime chill.

We had an extra present for Seb, should he wish to accept. Whether or not he wanted to continue in bondage games, Ryan had decided to offer him one of the empty cottages. That way Seb could really focus on the things he wanted to do without worrying too much about rent and utilities, while also earning extra money from his job with Max to save up. So this was sort of a bondage night/preemptive welcome party.

Somebody had set up three stakes in the center of the little cul-de-sac the Village was arranged in, and one of them was already occupied by an Adonis of a man - it was Matt, his arms over his head, and his muscular and very bare torso arranged in what was the complex and appealing ropework of Aidan. He was gagged with a ball gag, but I could tell he smiled when he saw us. I saw Finn and Cory dressed only in black Speedos and wearing collars, standing with a pair I hadn't seen before. I could only assume it was Declan and his boyfriend Troy. Declan was a stocky man with shoulder-length straight black hair and pale skin, and the look of a professional, the same kind Link had, while Troy had an olive complexion and curly brown hair. Troy was pretty muscular, with broad shoulders and thick legs.

Harry was wearing a collar and a pink Speedo, and was being cradled by Aidan, who was nuzzling him. Aidan grinned as Ryan carried me over. "Ryan, oh my goodness! You've gotta keep an eye on this one, or I might just carry him home!"

Ryan laughed. "We'll see. Perhaps Harry'd be open for a playdate sometime. Maybe will trade you Matt for him."

Aidan laughed good-naturedly, then whispered something to Harry, and they walked together towards the food table that had been set up. Meanwhile Ryan, Link, and James made quick work of setting Seb down in a makeshift throne and strapping him down into it. With that done, I was quickly tied to one of the stakes, my back pressed against the pole and my arms behind it. The man I assumed was Troy suddenly grabbed Declan by the scruff of his neck and pushed him towards the last stake, removing his shirt to reveal firm, compact muscles. Not necessarily as defined as Matt's, but there. He was tied like Matt, arms above his head, although the torso ropes were much simpler.

"Seb!" Ryan boomed. "We welcome you to our little brotherhood of bondage enthusiasts, and we hope you play with us for a while to come. But tonight is a celebration, and you get to pick your entertainment. So, which of these handsome slaves would you like to see played with first?"

James seemed to have been appointed Seb's dom for the night, and he tenderly removed the gag from Seb's mouth.

After taking a deep breath, the big man opened his mouth. "I choose..."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I love the village. I wish one of these guys would ask me to come live there. Wonder who Seb will choose hope he saves Peter for last that way he becomes dessert ;)

There aren’t going to be any empty cottages with this ever growing list of new bondage friends moving in. Looking forward to Declan and Troy becoming regulars in the story.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

nice one please continue
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago I love the village. I wish one of these guys would ask me to come live there. Wonder who Seb will choose hope he saves Peter for last that way he becomes dessert ;)

There aren’t going to be any empty cottages with this ever growing list of new bondage friends moving in. Looking forward to Declan and Troy becoming regulars in the story.
Honestly this is a dream come true!! I'm curious who he'll choose too, but I'd agree with that! Saving the best for last ;)

And at this rate, they'll be building an actual bondage town :lol: :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"...the dark-haired guy." Seb blushed.

"Thank you, there, cutie." Declan, the dark-haired guy in question, flirted, his voice tinted with a lilting accent - Irish, maybe. "Hope I give you a good sh-mmmmph!"

Troy was handgagging him, and winked at Seb, speaking in a Southern accent. "Sorry about my boyfriend. He's a little too flirty for his own good. I'm Troy, this is Declan - Dec for short."

Seb grinned. James moved to stand behind him and handgag him from that position, while Troy slipped what looked like a red rubber bone between Dec's lips, securing the gag shut behind his head.

"Dec's got a real thing for being treated like a toy," Troy said conspiratorially to his audience of Seb, James, Harry, and Aidan. I noticed that behind Seb's throne, Ryan and Link were wrestling down Cory and Finn and dragging them out of sight. Interesting...

Troy was demonstrating how he could play Dec like a fiddle. He worshipped Dec's body, but it wasn't like I might have done to Ryan or Finn to Link. This was dominance. Possession. Troy wasn't worshipping a Master, he was tasting what belonged to him. Troy was devouring Dec's pecs and bulging biceps, his fingers digging into the stocky man's belly.

Seb and Dec gave similar moans as Troy buried his face in Dec's armpit. In any other context, it would've seemed submissive, but again Troy was seemingly showing us Dec's body was just a toy for his amusement.

Throughout all this, Dec sported a big erection, and once Troy started touching him, it did not wane. Troy smirked as he began to edge Dec, and James kissed Seb's head again.

"Turn your eyes to the hunky Aussie in the middle." Aidan announced, giving Harry's curly hair a ruffle as he stood. "I'm Aidan, and this is my boyfriend-slash-pet Matt."

Matt's eyes lit up at the description and began to say something into his gag. Aidan withdrew a silvery chain from his pocket, and Matt nodded. As Aidan came closer I realized it was a necklace with a little padlock on it, like I had worn on my first visit to Club Prometheus.

Aidan locked the collar onto Matt and kissed him, and I swear the handsome guy had never looked happier. Aidan grinned at Seb. "The thing about Matt is that the most surefire way to get him riled up... is tickling!"

Matt yelped and struggled as hard as he could, but Aidan's ropework was as impeccable as ever and held him completely secure. He was helpless to stop Aidan's expert fingers targeting all his sensitive areas and turning him into a giggling, horny mess.

True to Aidan's statement, Matt remained hard as soon as Aidan's fingers slipped up his sides towards his underarms. And as Aidan began to edge Matt, I shuddered, knowing it was my turn.

"And Petey?" Ryan's voice suddenly boomed behind me, "He's got a love for being manhandled." I couldn't protest, and besides, Ryan was already pulling me around, pressing me against the stake, strategically pivoted for Seb's benefit. He grinned as he pressed himself against me, his chest muscles flexing on my gagged face, his legs spreading mine. I was small, insignificant compared to him.

Pretty soon I too was sporting an erection and Ryan began to edge me too.

I was moaning, and thrashing, and competely unaware of anything other than horniness and Ryan and feeling good - so I didn't know if it was intentional or just lucky that all three of us were made to come at the same time, throwing our heads back, thrusting our hips forward, and yelling into our gags. Link, Troy, and Ryan moved off somewhere beyond my vision.

Seb glanced at his own erection, but James hushed him. "Dessert time first." He grinned, and as they untied the three of us, Dec and James lifted the bondage chair with Seb in it to place at the table, as Harry wheeled in a cart, followed by Link and Troy with their own carts, the contents of which I had not been expecting....

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice [mention]Volobond[/mention] please tell me dessert is Cory and Finn that would be amazing. Can’t wait for Seb to get in on the action too. Love the story, Ryan has really got the best little bondage village going on now

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I loved the little rundown on each guy and what gets them going, Seb is a lucky guy to see this up close!!

And I wonder what's for dessert ;) ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I had wondered where Cory and Finn had been taken, and now I had my answer.

Cory was mummified in white vet wrap that someone had drawn little balloons on in multiple colors, almost like a birthday cake. He had begun to get a little bit of muscle and broadness to him now that Link was in charge of his days, and had been assigning him daily exercise. These new muscles were outlined quite enticingly by the skintight vet wrap, and Cory really looked like a treat. He was completely encased, only his nose and feet exposed.

Finn was on the cart Troy wheeled in, spread eagle and unable to draw in his limbs due to the spreader bars keeping him in an X, his lips wrapped around an apple used as a ball gag. Whipped cream had been sprayed across him in beautiful designs, swirling out from his nipples, along his arms, through his pits and down to his hips. There was even whipped cream in a pile at his crotch, neatly obscuring his erection.

But it was the cart Link was rolling along that really shocked me, because on it was my boyfriend, huge and muscled, naked, and frogtied, wrapped in red ribbons that highlighted his powerful muscles, a bow right in the center of his chest, just over his diaphragm, and his jaw locked in a head harness gag. I was practically drooling as Ryan was wheeled past me, but it was Seb's party, so he got to eat first.

James grinned as Harry wheeled Cory around, pushing his feet into Seb's face. "Go on, boy. Have at it."

Seb grinned and devoured the wiggling pair of feet, licking up and down the soles and sucking on toes, his tongue tickling Cory enough to make the guy writhe and give little giggly grunts from within the mummy. Finally Harry pulled him away, and he and Matt began to play with the helpless mummy, tickling him and forcing him to smell their armpits.

Troy wheeled Finn in, and Seb bit the apple in his mouth but preferred not to take any further taste. So Finn was left to the mercy of Troy, Dec, and Link. Link set up shop between Finn's legs to work at the whipped cream on his crotch and thighs, and the prize hidden beneath it, occasionally nipping at the tender flesh or reaching back to tickle his feet. Troy and Dec worked at Finn's torso, being extra sure to lick up all the cream, occasionally pausing to kiss right over Finn's face.

Seb buried his face in Ryan's armpit for a while before nuzzling his face along my boyfriend's rock hard abs. I was even more excited, though, when Seb finally relinquished him and Aidan wheeled him over to me. I kissed him right over the gag, and I felt him hum in happy response.

I barely noticed the others anymore, even as James sat down in Seb's lap and captured his mouth in a deep kiss, grinding his clothed erection on Seb's bare one. I was too busy worshipping my bound Master while Aidan showed me devious things with ribbons. Aidan unknotted the decorative ones and was gently tugging them free, letting the fabric glide across tan skin with a little whisper, Ryan twitching from the sensation as they flicked over his nipples and thighs.

Aidan quickly used a ribbon to tie up Ryan's cock and balls, even somehow adding a loop to separate his balls, and then offered to change places. I saw Aidan start licking at Ryan's nipples and tickling his armpits, and a flash of jealousy seared me. I wanted to make my Master squirm in pleasure like Aidan could.

So I gathered up a ribbon and gently slid it across his shaft.

Bingo.

Ryan began to struggle in earnest, humping the air and trying to get some more stimulation. I reveled in the sudden power, starting to tease and play with him. I slid the ribbons along his thighs and balls as I waited for him to come back from the edge, and restarted again.

After I had given Ryan enough cause to struggle that he had a sheen of sweat on him, I gently wrapped his cock in ribbon and began jerking him off. He yelped and thrashed, completely ignoring Aidan's gropes of his muscles, until I took pity on him and undid the ribbon cock tie, and took his length into my mouth.

He thrust his hips into my mouth, nearly gagging me, until he came powerfully into my mouth. I couldn't swallow all of it, but I did my best, gently slipping off of him, both of us contented.

The rest of the night went by in a flash for me. I remember Ryan getting let out and immediately tying me up, holding me against him for the rest of the party. Seb agreed to stay in the Village, but only after the others ambushed James and "gave" him to Seb as a housewarming present. I noticed them off to the side later, which turned out to be the big bodyguard asking the other man on a date. Cory and Finn joined Dec and Troy in capturing Link and running off to Dec's cabin.

I heard Ryan suggesting something to Aidan about his brother Charles possibly recruiting young law students like him to work at the Company he was employed by, and that he and Matt could stay at the Village too. Matt said his lease would be up soon and they'd talk it over.

I was real sleepy when Ryan finally picked me up in his arms and carried me back to the big house, taking me into his bathroom, briefly untying me to rub lotion on my skin (though he ordered me to keep my gag in), and gently cleaning me up with a wet washcloth and then slipping me into bed with him, binding my wrists and ankles.

"That was naughty, what you did with the ribbons. I've got to try that one." He giggled softly, kissing me.

I smirked into the bandana he had gagged me with, hours ago it felt.

"I love you, Petey. I love you so much."

I hummed, snuggling into him as much as I could while tied up, and he seemed to understand that I was trying to say it back.

"Peter? You awake?"

I shook my head, already feeling myself drifting off. He chuckled a little.

"You're right. Sleep now... I'll ask you sometime soon."

I had no idea what he meant. Sleep was taking me. All I knew was there was no place I'd rather be than in my Master, my lover's arms.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a great party, so much going on and switching of places everyone gets in on the action. Love the ball and cock tying and Petey’s seeming so innocent when he can’t take the whole of Ryan’s powerful load. ;) :lol:

I wonder what Ryan wha ya to ask Peter? :?

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Best kind of dessert I've ever seen, wish I could've been a part of the fun!!

Ryan and Peter are so adorable, and I'm also curious as to what Ryan was gonna ask!!!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

wow so many guys getting bound and gagged. love all the different characters . great story so far.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

I like the sweet ending. Really good story with great dialogue. I loved the ribbins, great details!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I could hardly believe that by now, I had been Ryan's boyfriend and sub for... wow, almost half a year. It was coming up on my birthday, actually.

Seb often walked me home on the weekdays and we'd grab Harry and visit Finn and Cory. Fridays were the big Game Night but Tuesdays were our private game night where our sessions got more kinky, and someone ended up bound and gagged more often than not. James joined us for these, which was fun because he often provided the trussed-up eye candy. Matt and Aidan turned out to be just as big nerds as we were, and joined us for these kinky games, mentioning they had joined another game group similar to ours. And, of course, they moved into the village and became my neighbors.

I gave no more thought to what Ryan had said, partly because I had been already mostly asleep for it. Besides, there was plenty to do. Taking care of Harry, visiting others for Game Night, organizing visits to the Club with Aidan and Matt, or Troy and Dec, along with going on dates with Ryan. He loved taking me out to dinner and holding hands and other date stuff. And I loved that, but it didn't hurt that he'd kidnap me on the car ride home, trussing me up and blindfolding me until we got to the house, or sometimes to my cottage so Harry could join in.

On the weekend leading up to my birthday I visited my mom, and we had a little party with my friends from Game Night. It was fun, seeing her again, but also it reminded me of how scared and quiet I used to be. How afraid I was to share who I really was. I missed her, sure, but I was glad to be free. Glad to be able to be me.

A few days before my birthday, the Village surprised me with a party in my honor. There was dancing and music, and of course bondage. Some of the other friends I had made at Club Prometheus were there, and someone had hired a slew of bondage servers, handsome shirtless men with their arms tied behind their back and trays with snacks on them attached to their leather harnesses. It seemed to be customary to tease these guys by groping them or giving them a little tickle to try and make them drop the trays. The one that did was pulled up to the center and tied up to the stake in the middle of the cul-de-sac and tickled by the crowd. My cake consisted of Harry stretched out and covered in whipped cream and fruit, and everyone whistled when I gave Ryan a kiss and then gave Harry a deep, loving kiss on the lips, making out with him before starting to enjoy my dessert.

But eventually I got tired and wanted to say goodnight, and I wanted to find Ryan. Aidan was kind enough to give me a hug and a wink. "We're taking Harry for the night. I believe you've got a present waiting, and I've got a hunky bodyguard to tickle the cum out of." I noticed Link ball gagged and laughing with Matt, who was hugging Harry tight. Cory and Finn were currently engaged in tickling the poor waiter, who's boner was being severely neglected, and I noticed that Troy and Declan were lurking nearby with some ropes. I told Aidan to have a great night and thanks for the party, and went home.

Somebody - I suspected Link - had tied Ryan up and placed him in my cottage as an after-party gift, and we had a great time revisiting the ribbon trick. Although this time Ryan was able to wriggle free and immediately gave me a taste of my own medicine. Believe me, Ryan had been WAITING to take his revenge on me for that one. And now I was eager to try it on him again too.

And on my actual birthday, I had slept in Ryan's bed with him in the house the night before, and I woke up to find that he had tied me up in my sleep, and was just finishing up, stuffing a ball gag into my mouth.

"Happy birthday, Petey. I'm the reason we had your party early... I wanted to have you all to myself on your special day." Ryan winked, his big chest flexing. I was almost glad for the ball-gag giving me a reasonable excuse to be drooling.

I nodded at him, then tested my bonds. I was spread out well, my joints at a comfortable angle and secured perfectly in place by what must have been a thousand yards of rope. Every knot was doubled, every cinch perfectly tightened, each point secured by at least two ropes. I could move only milimeters in any direction. Even my hips were held in place. The only thing free was my head, except for my mouth.

"For your birthday surprise, I thought I'd put you through an entire day of bondage and teasing. A little competition. I will do my utmost, as your Dom, to make you cum as much as possible on your special day. While you, my love, will try your best not to give in. Let's see... let's say we've got about twelve hours today... minus lunch and breakfast... so say... nine hours. I think I can make you cum at least nine times. So right now, you've got nine points. Which will be nine separate days where I will be your personal slave all day. Be your toy, your eye candy, your pet, whatever you like. But for every time I make you cum, you lose a point to me. Which will be how many times next time we play that I will edge you before making you cum."

I made a protesting sound. A potential of being edged nine times? That... oof, that was way more than we had ever done before. I think the last time, he edged me three times before I was nearly out of my mind begging and pleading. But still, I was excited about the wager. And having my hunky boyfriend at my complete command for nine days was too tempting an offer to let go. I still wouldn't call myself at all a Dom, but I definitely liked the rare moments of being in control.

So I nodded, and Ryan grinned, kissing my neck. He began to stroke my nipples, and then winked as he left the room, returning a few minutes later with a breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast which he fed to me, undoing my ball gag to do so, and kissing me between every few bites. Near the end of the meal he started to stroke me to full hardness, which I reached in seconds. He winked, and then set a timer on his phone for four and a half hours.

"Five points at stake for you here before halftime." Ryan mumbled in my ear as he kept stroking. "That's five days of me at your mercy... five days of my muscles under your fingers, helpless to your desires... five days of me thrashing around in pleasure that only you can bring me..."

It continued like that until I suddenly gave a shuddering moan and came, yelping in surprise. Sneaky bastard! He was using my thoughts about my reward against me in order to win! Suddenly I felt a whole lot more restricted, which only served to get me hard again much quicker!

"It hasn't even been a half-an-hour yet." Ryan chuckled. "I think, even if you lose all your points, I'll still keep track. Maybe we can get you to fifteen edges..."

Now it was serious. I had to try and pull out all my stops to keep from cumming, but Ryan knew me like the back of his hand. He could play me like a fiddle, and play me like a fiddle he did. By the fourth hour, he had already made me cum seven times, the last one dry.

I was already exhausted when he stopped, smiling at me. "Maybe the game was a little ambitious." he mused. I nodded weakly. "Shall we just say I win?" I nodded. He slowly began to undo the ropes. "Don't worry, Petey. I'll take care of you."

I slipped in and out of awareness for a while after that. I felt floaty and boneless, but at points I came back to myself. I remember being cradled in Ryan's arms... being cleaned off in the bathtub... my head leaning back against his bare wet chest as we relaxed in the water... being fed lunch, though I couldn't tell you what we ate... and finally I - not really awoke, because I had been awake, just not really aware... huh, I guess - came to. Ryan was laughing his big friendly laugh at The Princess Bride, my favorite movie, and I was relaxing against his chest.

"Hey there, love."

"...hey..."

"I wanted to ask you something - that night when we were welcoming Seb..."

"Mmhmm?"

"I love you so much, Pete. Will... will you marry me?"

I literally had no strength to turn around and kiss him like I wanted, but I didn't have to, because he had already lowered his face to mine, eyes starting to water with happy tears as I nodded and we kissed happily for a long time. And I knew that right now, in the arms of my boyf- no, in the arms of my fiancee, I was absolutely happy.

-- - - - -

Alrighty, folks! For now, this will be the last chapter of Neighborly Bondage. I'll be putting this "On Hiatus" as I work on other projects, meaning updates can come as they strike me, or if someone has an interesting storyline they'd like me to pursue involving Peter and Ryan and the Bondage Village gang. Feel free to post or DM an idea and we'll see where this goes. I hope to return to this story in the future. For now, though, I hope you enjoyed!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a fitting way to put your story on hiatus [mention]Volobond[/mention]. Simply amazing. The chapter was so hot, Peter and Ryan are such a great couple and the bondage village is like the ultimate place to live. Can’t wait for your next masterpiece :D

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Awww, this was a sweet way to end this story for now. I was hoping that those two would end up getting married 😁
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

I'd love to play that game with Ryan, although I dont think i would have done much better. Really sweet ending! Great story.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story! Longer than I usually like but it never slowed down. Excellent editing and characters, and the bondage and sex scenes were some of the best I've read anywhere.

Well done!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Just finally finished this story! What a beautiful ending, so happy that they were engaged at the end and found this happiness with one another. Definitely a great way to leave it for now!!

Can't wait to see what's next!!
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome story :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I had to take a few cold showers through the course of reading this story! Absolutely brilliant!

The kidnapping elements of your Company stories are fun but it's the consensual relationships that really shine through. It's great to see characters that really love and care about each other.

So many characters but they all feel developed and believable with unique personalities, different turn-ons and interesting back stories. I love how fluid they all are with regards to the dom/sub spectrum. The world loves to pigeon hole people but locking yourself exclusively into one role or the other does seem to be unnecessarily limiting.

I loved how Peter and Ryan's relationship developed throughout the story. Peter really grew as a character and I loved the full circle at the end with him catching Seb.

The portrayal of Club Prometheus (great name by the way - the fire-stealing, trickster god sentenced to eternal torment, although I'm not sure about the liver eating part!) was fun. Nice that it seemed like a friendly, inviting, supportive place. The slowly growing village put me in mind of Tarrey Town from Breath of the Wild. Loved the inclusion of two very different types of role playing! Great plot twist with the introduction of Peter's ex Cory (a couple of times I was worried he might have been Companied) and great to know that Harry's ex will get what he deserves! (If you make it to Ryan's village are you safe from the Company?) The village fete and Peter's birthday challenge. So many other amazing events that I've forgotten!

I loved all the characters and I'm not sure if I can pick any favourites although Peter, Ryan, Link, Finn, Matt & Harry stick out!

The writing is superb. The story runs along at your usual pace. So much going on and yet I don't think I ever get confused or lost. Great details and so much invention. Every chapter puts a smile on my face and some moments make me laugh out loud! I think your stories just keep getting better and better. Thank god you're showing no signs of letting up!

(I'll even forgive the mis-spelling of 'neighbourly' although it upsets me every time I read the title!)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], you have no idea how excited I was to read this review from you! This story, admittedly, was a fun break from the kidnapping antics and a foray into more well, let's call it the "romantic BDSM" area, shall we? Not to mention I'm a sucker for narrative bookending, so I liked writing that part too!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] I had to take a few cold showers through the course of reading this story! Absolutely brilliant!

The portrayal of Club Prometheus (great name by the way - the fire-stealing, trickster god sentenced to eternal torment, although I'm not sure about the liver eating part!) was fun. Nice that it seemed like a friendly, inviting, supportive place. The slowly growing village put me in mind of Tarrey Town from Breath of the Wild. Loved the inclusion of two very different types of role playing! Great plot twist with the introduction of Peter's ex Cory (a couple of times I was worried he might have been Companied) and great to know that Harry's ex will get what he deserves! (If you make it to Ryan's village are you safe from the Company?) The village fete and Peter's birthday challenge. So many other amazing events that I've forgotten!
Hee hee, I'm glad you cottoned on to the name! Bondage is Prometheus' bag, it seems - although yes, I could do without the liver-eating eagle as well. A tickler eagle, however...

Do you know, Tarrey Town is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I was starting to write the bondage village? You and your insightful glimpses directly into my writing mind... I love it!

Considering Ryan is Company man Charles' brother, I'd say the people in the village are at far lower risk of Company procurement - though is anyone REALLY safe from the Company?
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago (I'll even forgive the mis-spelling of 'neighbourly' although it upsets me every time I read the title!)
Please forgive me, I am but a humble resident of the former colonies. My cheeks COLOR with embarrassment at the lack of HONOR I display. :twisted:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Looking for more Company-verse action? Check out these other projects!

Welcome to Clove Hitch (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10737
Restraining Exercise (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 76&p=77047
Company Retreat (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11359
Bushnapped (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11440

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Hee hee, I'm glad you cottoned on to the name! Bondage is Prometheus' bag, it seems - although yes, I could do without the liver-eating eagle as well. A tickler eagle, however...
I've also just remembered that Prometheus eventually gets rescued by big hunky Heracles so it all turns out OK in the end!
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Do you know, Tarrey Town is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I was starting to write the bondage village? You and your insightful glimpses directly into my writing mind... I love it!
Clearly great minds think alike or at the very least play too much Zelda!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This is what bondage fiction should be...

Absolutely great writing my friend! About halfway, but this is puuurfect... ;)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

wow i felt like i was there experiencing the scene. very hot story telling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic