Her training begins m/ff part twelve added (at last)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Well, even though I don't enjoy much public humiliation, this was another great update my friend, and I'm still eager to see how the story will continue :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you again for your comments my friend I hope you won’t be the only one :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part eight - lets get you packed

It was clear she didn't like being made to crawl. Crawl naked. Crawl while collared and leashed. She obviously felt totally humiliated. Felt toldly disgusted. Hated how I reminded her it was what she'd wanted for her daughter. What she had drugged her for. What she'd delivered her to me for. What she 'd decided it was what she needed. I told her what's good for one is good for the other. I slapped her bare arse. Slapped it hard. Not once. Not twice. But five times and ordered her upstairs. Ordered her to be a good little slave. Told her if she proved she could Id let her wear a little something. Told her I wouldn't take her back to my place naked. They were words she couldn't resist. Words she didn't really want to hear. Words that offered no comfort. Yet crawl to the stairs she did. Yet crawl up the stars one at a time she went. Her legs spreading in the process. Showing clearly the glint of pre cum on the lips of her pussy.

It didn't take long to reach the upper landing. Didn't take long for me to tug on her leash. Stop her from going straight to her bedroom. Stop her and make her show me her daughters room. I told her I wanted to ensure shed obeyed me completely. Told her I was going to check every draw. Every closet. Check to ensure nothing had been left behind. I told her if I found a single pair of panties. Single sock. Single pair of pantyhose. She'd spend much. Much longer being denied climax. Denied orgasm. I made it clear I could hold her on the edge. Make her suffer for days and days if I so wished. If I deemed it necessary. Her eyes went wide. Wide at the thought of her sexual torment. Sexual torture. If only she could have stopped me. She would have. If only she could end what she'd started she would have. But alas for her that would never happen. They both belonged to me now.

Into her room daughters room we went. Face down on the floor. With legs wide apart. I made her lie. I ordered to remain motionless. To look straight down. Look into the carpet. I let her hear me open one draw after another. Let her know I was pleased to see she'd obeyed me as expected. That she had indeed packed all Id required. That I'd instructed. Yet I was still pleased Id taken the time. Time to look around myself. For I found a few nice little extras to take with us. Extras Id never even thought about. It appeared her daughter. For some strange reason. Had held onto her old school uniform. The short grey pleated skirts. The white nylon shirts. Even the school tie and blazer. Into a bag they went. Packed for my pleasure. But they weren't the only nice things I found. Werent the only things that would be coming back with me and her tarty mother. Into the bag went some little fancy dress outfits. And believe me I mean little. It appeared when her currently helpless. Currently sexually tormented. Tortured. Slutty daughter went to a fancy dress party she liked her outfits to be. Skimpy. Be a statement. A statement of how much of a tart she was. As her mother could only lie there on the floor. Lie there and wonder in they went. The French maids uniform. The nurses uniform. The Wonder Woman costume. And more besides. On and on my search went. I hadn't asked for things like dresses. Yet I found a couple. I would. I decided have a use for them. But there wasn't much else.

So the time had come. It was time to get into Caroline's bedroom. Time to pack up her things. She what I could find for her. A pull on the leash. A simple order. Saw her back on her hands and knees. Saw her crawl along. I opened the door. Made her lie face down once more. Made her spread her legs wide. And boy did she look good. Look vulnerable. Look sexy. And boy was I pleased. Pleased when I opened the top draw. Found all her underwear. Found them all neatky folded. Found her hidden little toy. Before I even checked out her taste in underwear I grabbed hold of her toy. Made sure she knew Id found it. Made her moan. Moan as I pushed it deep inside her wet pussy. Moan as I switched it on. As I turned it down low. There was no way it would make her cum. Make her climax. Make her feel the joy of orgasm. And she knew it. All she could do was lie there and feel it tortuous stimulation. Feel her own arousal. She could see what I was packing. Couldn't see I had packed all bar one pair of her panties. Had packed every single piece of underwear and lingerie she had. Couldn't see me drop all bar one set of her nylons into the bag. Couldn't see Id left a pair of white stockings on the bed by the panties. Crotchless panties on less. I searched through draw after draw. Packed her two little bikinis. Her two swimsuits. Even the spandex catsuit and leotard she owned. Only her sexiest little items went into the bag. It became clear. When all was said and done. Like mother. Like daughter. The Apple hadn't fallen far from the tree. And my time with them was going to be fun.

But talking of time. We had to go. Had to get back to my place. Had to begin for real. For that she had to dress. Or at least wear what Id decided. Which to say the least. Was very little. Wasnt much at all. Wouldn't take long to achieve. Firstly though I need some cord. Some thin twine. And thankfully I found some. Found some easy enough. And that meant I could achieve some suitable torment. Suitable humiliation. As she lay there on the floor. As she moaned and gasped at the vibrarors torturous stimulation. She felt me pull on her crotchless white lace panties. Felt me work them past her stuffed pussy. As she lay on the floor she felt my hands. Felt them wrap the cord around her waist. Felt them pass the cord between her spread legs. Felt them wrap the thin cord around the vibrator. Felt them pull it tight. Felt the device being pushed deeper. She wasn't just crotch roped. She was to be kept in sexual torment as we travelled. As she joined her daughter at my place.

It didn't take much loner for her to finish dressing. After all the only thing left were the shear white hold up stockings. The high healed one toed sandels. And my addition. Of course she'd found it harder than normal. But I expected that. Expected her to struggle. With her pussy stuffed fully by the vibrator. With it tormenting and torturing her with its constant slow stimulation. Even standing was difficult. Bending to work the stockings up her lovely toned legs seemed to only make it all the worse for her. Only made me smile all the more. Im not sure how she felt when I added my little extras. When I used more of the thin cord to bind er wrist together. Together behind her back. When I used more of the thin cord to force her elbows together. Together behind her back. When I used more of the thin cord to join her nipple clamps to crotch rope. But if truth be told. I didn't care. It was time to go. Time to get back to her tortured. Helpless. Gagged. Blindfolded daughter.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this little addition to my tale. Hope you'll leave your thoughts and comments

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Very very hot update, my friend, as always very well written and also giving little hints to what is going to happen, with what has been picked in the girl's room, that makes even eager to read the following parts :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you as always for you comments my friend. And come on everyone else leave me your thoughts and comments :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part nine - we're home....

The journey home didn't take as long. There was no detour. No stoping. No deliberate extra twists and turns. Yet for Caroline it was no less torturous. No less humiliating. Not less uncomfortable. Id made her strip naked. Stuffed her mouth with those cum soaked panties. Used the bit gag to keep them there. Had made her wear her crotchless panties. Shoved her own vibrator deep inside her pussy. Used a well placed length of thin cord to ensure it was pushed against her sweet spot. That it filled her fully. Id set it on a nice slow speed. A speed that would tease her. Build her up to the edge of climax. The edge of orgasm. Would fail to tip her over that edge. Had bound her wrists and elbows together. A postion she would coursed strain to her shoulders. That forced her thrust out her exposed clamped breasts. Had joined the clamps to her crotch rope. Her every move. Every squirm pulled on her hard tortured nipples. Had teased and tormented her all the more. She'd fately moaned the whole way home. My home. Her new home. Had wriggled and squirmed in the passenger seat making her torment all the more prevalent. Being bound as she was. Suffering from constant torment. Teasing. And torture. No doubt took its toll on the sexy milf. But if truth be told I wasn't bothered in that least. For me it was a joy. A pleasure. To have tricked her the I had. To have used her own foolishness against her. To use her own naivity to get not just her to myself. As a sexy slave. As a kinky play thing. But also her daughter.

It only took about 10 minutes to get us back. Back to where her entrapment had begun. Back to where it would continue. Back to where her own teenage daughter sat. Sat strictly chair tied. Sat lashed down tightly to a hard wood chair. Sat in just her back satin panties and bra. Sat being sexual tortured by the randomly vibrating rampant rabbit. As we'd entered the house sounds of her moaning filled the air. Sounds of her sexual torture echoed through the building. For well over an hour. While Id been away with her mother. My "slut" had remained there. Remained cruelly stimulated. For well over an hour she'd been brought to the edge of climax. I knew to her it would be shear bliss. Knew to her it would be shear torture. I wasted no time in leading her mother into the living room. Enjoyed pulling on her mothers leash when she tried to hold back. For the first time since their arrival. Since I lead her daughter into the living room. For the first time since Id drugged her. Caroline got to see her daughter. Got to see what Id done to her. From the way she remained gagged. The way suitably large the ball gag still packed her aching jaw. Got to see the strong rope as it dug into her soft skin. Got to see how completely helpless she was. Got to see the vibrator bound to to her inner thigh. Got to see how it's tip was pushed inside her pussy. Got to see her soaking wet panties. Soaked with her sweetly scented juices. Her sweetly scented pre cum. Caroline squealed when she saw what was happening. My "slut" moaned. Moaned as she realised we were there. Moaned as once more the rabbit sprang to life. Began to torture her exhausted sexually aroused body.

Forcably I made Caroline to kneel. Kneel directly before her slutty daughter. Her sexually tormented. Tortured daughter. I made her watch what she'd instigated. What she'd coursed. What she'd begun. Her eyes were wide open. It was clear she felt foolish. Felt terrible. Realised how naive she was. Yet she could do nothing. Nothing but watch on. Watch as slowly I made my way over to her helpless daughter. As I stalked around her. Stalked her like a lion near its prey. With her hair disheveled from the way she'd thrashed her head around when the vibrator brought her to the edge. The edge of orgasm. From the way had denied her such pleasure and release. With her body glistening. Glistening with a million tiny beads of sweat. The slut trembled. Shuddered. Moaned and gasped. There wasn't really a need for me to increase her suffering. Increase her torment. But I did. I made her watch on as gently I reached around. Made her watch as I suddenly grabbed her daughters large. Soft. Ample breasts. Began to knead them. Began to caress them. Squeeze them. Play with them. Oh how she squealed at my touch. My caress. How Caroline screamed with frustration. Frustration from knowing this was all her fault. Frustration from knowing she could do nothing to stop it. Without warning I pulled my slutty toys bra up. Up and out of the way. Exposed her heaving chest. Made her mother watch as I contuined my onslaught.

I spent minutes savouring the "sluts". Soft skin against my hands. Spent minutes enjoying her continued arousal. Continued torment. Spent minutes watching the suffering in Caroline's eyes. Not a word passed my lips. Not a single word of dominace. Of torment. Of comfort. Both of my slaves. My slutty slaveds had no choice but endure my torture. A torture that soon grew. Grew to an all new level. I could see the wet patch on the chairs hard wooden seat. Could see the pre cum seep through the black satin panties. Trickle off the vibrator. As her mother watched on. I reached down. Made her squeal as I stroked her inner thighs. Made her scream as I turn the rabbit upto it's max. As finally she went past the edge. As she felt the waves of orgasm approach. Swiftly I yanked her blindfold off. Without warning I let her see her mother kneeing before her. My "slut" was about to cum. Cum long and hard. Cum in full view of her own mother. The mother that delivered her to me. I could see the humiliation in her young tear filled eyes. Could she the disgust she felt. Felt towards her mother. Could see the shock. Shock at the realisation she was being forced to orgasm in front of her mother. Her equally humiliated aroused mother. Shock at the way her mother was reacting. She might not have been offering any resistance. Might have been attempting to save her. Protect her. But she was dripping. Dripping from the end of her own vibrator. Her own pre cum had slowly worked its way down. Down over the torturous device bound inside her. It was clear the tart. The whore was getting off on seeing her daughter suffer. Her daughters humiliation. Her daughters sexual torture.

I decided to leave her to suffer. Decided as she knelt there she deserved to watch. Watch as she daughter began to shake violently. As she screammed louder and louder. As she tensed. As the prgasm bit her like a freight train. My young "slut" shuddered. Let out one final scream. Then finally the cum poured from her aching pussy. Finally she went limp. Slumped against the ropes binding her. Her breathing came in broken gasps. A strange rasping noise followed every gasp. Id wanted to make her cum over and over again. But it clear that would be too much, too much this first time. She'd need to work on her stamina. We'd need to work on her stamina. But that would have to wait. Wait for another day. Wait till at least the next day. For it was getting late. And I figured bedtime would soon be upon us. Figured she had the right to her mother suffer the same fate. Figured one good turn deserved another. I headed back towards my kneeling slave. Walked around behind her. Turned her vibrator on to high. Listened as she too screamed. As she jerked backward. Felt the clamps yank on her tortured nipples. Listened as her moans became screams. Soon enough she too was gasping. Had left a puddle of cum on my hard wooden floor. She too was slumped. Had fallen limp.

Enough was enough for this first night. They had discovered just what lay ahead. Or at least some of what lay ahead. But if they thiught bedtime would allow them to rest. Would see them have their freedom. They would soon realise they were wrong. Had made a big mistake. As you will soon find out.

Well I hope you've enjoyed my update. Will let me know your thoughts. As always I remain

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

another great update, my friend, so cruel and hot :twisted: :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you as always for your continued support my friend. And im glad you think so. It was the plan :)

But isn't there someone else out there that's enjoying my writing and could leave a comment or two
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Finally caught up, your descriptions are exquisite, very well done! I hope more check out this story. Usually I just like the duaghters being captured but you mix it up very well!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks for the great comments and feed back. I do try to make it enjoyable and detailed for all who read. To be honest when I started it was just going to be the daughter but then I thought it would be a nice twist and a waste not to get the mother involved as well :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part ten - time for bed Caroline.......

With my two new slutty slaves suitably exhausted. With one slumped against the ropes holding to to the chair. With the other slumped in a heap on the floor. With them both gasping for air. Gulping in all they could get. Smelling their own. And each end others sexual juices. I quietly left. Left them alone. They wouldn't go anywhere. Couldn't go anywhere. I had full control of them. Owned them completely. They had no choice but to follow my commands. Serve me as I wished. Suffer whatever I decided for them. And suffer they would. But first it was bedtime. Time for me to rest. For them to spend their first night as my play things. I had already planned out just what their night would be like. Had set aside their restraints. Where they'd sleep. And even one or two things they'd wear.

It didn’t take me long to return. My hands empty. The set up complete. Even though she’d spent the most time in restraint. Had suffered the greatest amount of sexual torment. I left my young “slut” bound to the chair. Made her watch wide eyed as with a tug on the leash I made her mother kneel. Kneel once more. As I released her bound wrists and elbow. Ordered her remove the vibrator from her pussy. As I had her strip completely naked. It was clear she was repulsed by the thought of having her daughter watch her. Watch her total humiliation. Her total submission. Yet she obeyed. Stripped. Removed the vibrator. Remained on her knees. Naked. Subjected. Broken. When told to crawl she knew what was expected. Got back on her hands and knees. Waited for me to take hold of her leash. Remained by my side. I told her to say goodnight to her slutty daughter. Lead her over to the chair. Told her to kiss her own daughters pussy. Told her to nuzzle into her. Savour the smell of her daughters sexual torment. Smell the sexual torture she's initiated. That's she'd coursed. Once more she obeyed. She had no choice. I know she hated it. But that was the point. I left her like that for a minute or two. Watched on as she kissed and nuzzled her daughters soaking wet pussy. Her dripping wet panties. I looked in the helpless "sluts" eyes as her own mother degraded herself. As she humiliated herself. Her eyes were full of tears. She didn't undertand how any of it could be happening. Why it was happening. She most likely never would.

Finally. Howvever. I decided enough was enough. Decided it really was time to get Caroline ready. Get her cleaned up and put to bed. With. What was really an unnecessarly harsh tug of the leash. I pulled her head out from between her daughters helplessly bound legs. Pulled it away from her daughters cum soaked panties. Carolines face was covered. Covered in her daughters juices. Burned bright red with shame. Dejectedly she began to crawl away. Crawl along side me. Not once did she stray from where she should. Im sure as slowly we exited the living room. Left her daughter behind and alone once more. She wanted to look back. Wanted. In someway. To say sorry. To say she was wrong. Was stupid. Was foolish. But she couldn't. The drugs wouldn't let her. The leash was to tight to let her. I wouldn't let her. Slowly we made our way to the staircase. The rattling of the leash echoing throughout the hall way. The sounds of her hands and knees slapping the hard wooden floor reverberating throughout the house. Up we went. One step at a time. She was uncertain. Unsure. Would need to practice her movement. Her ability. Yet. That would have to wait. Wait for a little while.

As we arrived on the upper landing. As we reached the top. With a flick of my wrist. A twist on her leash. I turned my slutty slave. My foolish whore. Toward the bathroom. I think she was a little shocked. Didn't expect to be heading there. As I stopped at the open door. Let her look inside. See the running shower. See the soft cotton towel. Let her take in the meaning. She moaned ever so faintly. It wasn't a moan of arousal. Nor was it a moan of fear. It was a moan of relief. A moan brought about by her belief she was to be allowed to clean herself. Relieve herself. She was was right. Once she knelt before me again. I slowly released her wrists. Untied her elbows. Allowed her to spend a moment or two rubbing some of the aches. Some of the stiffness. Out of her limbs. I spoke forcably. Spoke clearly. Told her she was to remain silent. Was to speak on when spoken to. Told her. As I removed the bit gag. Let her spit out her own pre cum soaked panties. She was to take advantage of this time. Was to use the toilet. That it would be her last chance till morning. Told her to shower. Told her I like my slaves to be clean. Be fresh. I gave her exactly 15 minutes. 15 minutes and not a second longer. I would return. Would expect to find her kneeling on the floor. Kneeling naked. Kneeling exposed and uncovered. Now towel. Nothing.

Once satisfied she understood. Understood the concept of expectations. Of consequences. I removed her leash. Stepped back. Closed the door. Locked her inside. I could hear her suucring around. Soon enough I heard the toilet flush. Heard the change in tone as she stepping into the shower. It was time to collect what little I needed. Time to gather up what little equipmeant I needed. She would be sleeping naked. Would be gagged and restrained. Would know her place. There was no way it took 15 minutes. But I decided to play fair. Not change the rules to suit myself. Yet that left me standing there. Left me looking at my watch. Counting down the minutes. The seconds. It's true what they say. Time does indeed pass slower when you watch the clock. Time does indeed drag by. Yet finally the 15 minutes were up. I knew she'd stepped out of the shower. It's volume increased. I didn't hear a lot of movement. Only silence. A silence broken by the turning of the latch. Of the opening of the door.

I was pleased by the sight that greeted me. Pleased to see she'd obeyed my orders. Not that it was possible for her to do otherwise. Again my drug wouldn't let her. But then I hadn't exactly been fair. Played nicely. There was no clock in the bathroom. I would. Truth be told change that the next day. Yet still my little slutty milf had timed it well. Was indeed kneeling naked on the cold tiled floor. Her body dry but covered in little tiny goose bumps. Her lovely hair damp and dishevelled. It need brushing if I'm honest. I hadn't thought of that. I'd have to put that right before bed. But first she need to be restrained. The hands she'd naturally placed on her head. Had put their of her own not so free will. Would be cuffed. Her wrists were encased in soft leather. Leather trimmed on the inside with soft padded satin. Would be locked in place. Joined by an 8" chain. Would be held in front of her. After all she did need to crawl. Crawl when in her leash. Matching cuffs were locked on her ankles. A slightly longer chain joining them. A 12" chain in fact. Her positively lovely lip were wrapped around a medium sized ball gag. The ball pierced with small holes. That would allow her drool to pass freely. Would allow her to safely breathe as she slept. And something told me she would indeed sleep this night. She was tired. I could see that for myself.

Yet she still had the strength to shudder. Shake. Tremble. As she spotted the last part of her restraints. As she saw the menacing metal belt in my hand. I don't know if she understood just what it was. If she knew it was a chasity belt. If she'd already figured out what it implied. What the two short. Bulbuous. Cock shaped objects before were designed to do. But she soon would. Would know. Know just how the first would stretch the lips of her pussy. Would rest tightly against her clit. How the second would be forced in her butt. Would both fill it and seal it. That basically her pussy and butt would be sealed. Would be stretched. That as I locked the cold steel around her waist. As I made sure it sneezed her waist just above her curvy. Sensual hips. As I yanked the crotch shield. And butt cheek splitting chain in place. As I locked that too. Oh how she let out an involuntary moan. How she gasped. How she groaned. My little whore. My mature slave. Had just found out how things worked. Found out I owned her completely. Found out she would sleep in sexual torment.

Forcibly I ordered her into walkies position. Roughly I clicked the leash in place. Harshly I gave it a pull. Made her crawl along beside. She moaned and gasped with every inch she covered. Her eys were begging me to make it stop. I wanted it to last longer. But I couldnt. Her daughter remained downstairs. Remained tightly trussed up. Gagged. And exhausted from her own forced orgasm. From the hours of sexual torture. From hours hanging on the edge. Yet. With that said. I still didn't rush. Rush as she made her way to my bedroom. A bedroom she'd share with me and her daughter. A bedroom already prepared for their stay. One would sleep with me. Share my bed. But it wasn't her. She'd know what it was like to be totally subjected. Totally dominated. Totally humiliated. For while her daughter. Would sleep with me. Sleep with me while restrained and gagged of course. My slutty. Dirty little slave would be in her cage. The cage at the end ofthe bed. She wouldn't be able to see what was happening to the young slut she'd delivered to me. Had arranged for me to punish and train. Her own teenage daughter. Yes she'd hear her moans. Groans. Gasps. And sexually charged screams. Screams of climax.

I only need to lead her there. Undo the leash. Order her inside. Tell her to get settled. To make herself as comfortable as she could. It was a little to small for my slave. Wasnt really designed to hold someone quite as tall as she was. Closing the door meant she'd have to curl up. Wouldn't be able to stretch out. But I didn't care. For come the following morning. Like her daughter. Her name wouldn't matter. Where her daughter would be know as "slut". She'd be known as "whore". Theyd come to accept that. Understand they no longer had any rights. Any freedom. Any say in what happens. With a smile I left her there. Headed downstairs one last time for the day. When to collect her daughter. My "slut". She didn't know what was happening. What Id be doing. She'd have to wait and findout. As will you.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this latest update. And will pass on your thoughts and comments once more.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Wow, you're getting meaner and meaner with each chapter... great work, my friend :twisted:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you. That was the idea and I still have my young "slut" to put to bed yet :evil: :lol:
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

An excellent story. :D Please continue...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s been much longer than expected but here it is at last the latest update. I hope you’ll enjoy it and pass on your thoughts and comments as always

Part eleven - bedtime “slut".......

As I closed the door to my mature "whores" cage. As I locked it securely. I couldn't take my eyes of how she tried to move around in the confined space. Her naked body twisting and turning. She was so surprisingly flexible. Something I would have course have to remember. To see how she tried so hard to get comfortable on the thin mattress below her. Locked in her castity belt. And restrained as she was. How vainly she tried to cover herself with the lightweight quilt i’d provided. Her bare skin was covered in tiny little goosebumps. Goosebumps. I’m sure had been coursed as much by the sexual torment she'd experienced. Was still experiencing. Than by the slightly chilled air in my bedroom. Oh how she groaned. How she moaned. And even whimper whenever she moved. All thanks to her pussy and butt plugs. She was sexually sealed. They had been designed to stretched and torture her most intimate zones. Even once her head rested on the pillow. Her body was covered. She trembled. Tears filled her eyes. She knew she'd been tricked. Had brought this on herself. Brought it on herself because of her foolishness. Her naivity. But worse still. She knew she'd brought it on her own daughter as well. Had been made to watch as she'd been bound and gagged while being forced to orgasm. Had been forced to orgasm herself. In front of her own daughter no less. I’d forced her to kiss and nuzzle into her own daughters dripping wet pussy. My "whore" was clearly wondering whatever would happen next. And she'd find out soon enough. But just then I had to leave. Had to go retrieve her daughter. My "slut".

Slowly I backed out of my bedroom. Watching my "whore" the whole time. Made sure she knew I was watching her. Gently I closed the door. Left her restrained. Gagged. And locked in her new tiny cage. With purpose. I began walking towards the stairs. Deliberately I walked downstairs. Made sure my helpless "slut" would hear me comming. Would hear me approach. I’m sure as she heard me head towards the living room she knew her suffering was about to continue. That she’d be humiliated even more. But as I turned the corner. As I entered the living room. I wasn’t prepared for the sight that greeted me. It was magnificant. Was incredible. Her wonderful young body. Her securely trussed up young body. Remained slumped against the strong ropes holding her tightly to the hard wooden chair. With her lovely blonde hair dishevelled from all the trashing around she'd done. Done from the moment the first wave of orgasm hit her. From the tidal wave of orgasm that had swept through her. With her head hanging limp from the exhaustion she felt. With her chin resting just above her ample soft young breasts. She looked broken. Looked like she couldn't resist even if she’d wanted too. If she’d been able too.

As I stalker her menacingly. Stalked her like a loin would it’s prey. She did her best to follow my movements. Shivered as I ran my hands over her shoulders. Shuddered as I whispered in her ear. Told her she’d soon be naked. Get to see what being a slave was really like. Weakly she moaned. Made me realise just how long the ball gag had been forcing her jaw open. Her cleavage was covered with drool. It trickled down between her amazing ample breasts. Slipped into her belly button. Even reached as far as her cum soaked panties. The time had finally come where it must be removed. Where she could work her aching jaw just a little. But before I loosen the straps. Helped her spit it out. I made it clear. Ensured she knew. She was to remain silent. Was to speak only when told she could. Told her if she failed my order. So much as whispered. Then her mouth would be full once more. Would be crammed with her own cum soaked panties. Her mother’s too.

My words must have been enough. The drugs effects still working. For as. Finally I eased the gag off. Let her slowly work the stiffness out of her jaw. Not a word was spoken. No a sound made. She just remained there. Trussed tightly to the chair. Her submission total. Her ability to resist blocked. Gently I began the task of releasing her. The job of rope removal. She knew she was to remain still. Not move an inch unless told to do so. I started with her ankles. Then her calves. Released her legs. Reached up. Stroked her cum covered panties. Told her just what a dirty “slut”. She was. With one swift tug her panties came of. Landed with a soggy slap on the wooden floor. Her young bud was exposed to me for the first time. Was still dripping with her post orgasm juices. I could have done so much more. And of course would in time. But even I was a little tired. Need so rest.

Soon enough she was completely naked. Was. Like her mother before kneeling on the floor. The leash. My leash. Attached to her slave collar. I could she how she struggled. How hard it was for her to crawl. Crawl on her hands and knees beside me. I would clearly have to work on her stamina. It simply wouldn’t do for her to be so exhausted after only once climax. One orgasm. It took so long for us to reach the stairs. She paused. Looked up at me. Her eyes asking how. How I expected her to make it upstairs. But all I did. Was to simply tug on the leash. Drag her up the first few steps. She quickly worked it out. Made it to the top. Was clearly relieved when I lead her to the bathroom. Told her to freshen up. Do what was needed. Told her to shower and clean herself. She would. Like her mom. Have only 15 minutes. Wouldn’t know how long that was. Something told me she’d fail. That she’d be punished for doing so. And if I’m honest I really hoped I’d be right.

I’d soon find out. And so will you

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Good work building up the tension for the next part, my friend, can't wait to read it :)
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

Another great part as always! Can’t wait to see it, you might want to double check your grammar a bit next time. :D
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Im delighted you enjoyed this latest update and thank you for your comments.

I will indeed take more time checking the grammar in the following parts
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Loved this part! Cant wait to see the next one, hope her punishment has some belly torture :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Im pleased you enjoyed this update. Hopefully another will follow soon where you will discover just what her punishment will be :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello all. As you might have noticed I’ve just posted a new story. With a different concept. But have no fear I’m still working on this little tale as well. And should hopefully have an update very soon.

Bandit666 :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part twelves - bedtime "slut" continued

As I stood outside of the bathroom. As I looked down at my watch. Looked at the final few minutes tick by. It became all to evident that my young "slut" would fail. Fail in the task placed before her. Fail to be freshened up and showered within the allotted time. Would not be finished within the 15 minutes allowed. For I could still hear the shower. Hear the change in tone as she moved around within. My mind became ever more focused on her punishment. On making her foolish mother watch every step of her torment. Her torture. Her humiliation. Her suffering. In a way. Part of me almost felt sorry for her. After all. She hadn't agreed to be drugged. Hadnt agreed to strip. Strip in front of her own mother. Hadn't agreed to wear nothing but black satin panties and bra. Hadn't agreed to be restrained and gagged. Hadn't agreed to be delivered to me. Hadn't asked to become my slutty little slave. My slutty little plaything. Hadn't asked to lashed tightly to a chair. Hadn't asked to be sexually tortured. Hadn't asked to be held on edge for hours and hours. Hadn't even asked to be forced to orgasm. She'd had no say. No say in any of it. It was down to her mother. The "whore" now suitably caged. Caged and helpless at the end of my bed. Down to the "whore" that was about to watch her suffering. For suffer she would. Even after I gave her a couple of extra minutes. Even after I gave her one last chance. Even after I turned 15 minutes into 18 minutes.

But don't be mistaken. Don't be fooled. Don't even be disappointed. For I wasn't weakening. Had no intention of showing any signs of sympathy. What Id planned was humiliating enough as it was. What Id planned was cruel enough as it was. What I'd planned was evil enough as it was. As Id planned for the little "slut" to sleep in my bed. Sleep beside me. Sleep with her pussy packed. Packed to bursting point. Packed by a huge. Long. Thick. Black rubber dildo. A dildo attached to the tightest fitting rubber panties. Rubber panties that were a size to small. A dildo that I could turn into a vibrator with a flick of a switch. A dildo that would have its effects increased. Would have its torment increased. Increased by a well tied crotch rope. By a strictly tied crotch rope. As I'd planned for her mouth to be filled. Filled by yet another large bulbous cock. A cock attached to what would become a harshly buckled panel gag. A cock that she'd have no choice but to suck on. As I'd planned on having her stringently trussed up. As I'd planned on having her effectively bound. Bound around the wrists and elbows. Bound around the ankles, calves and thighs. Bound into an unforgiving hogtie. As I'd planned on making her sleep as uncomfortable as possible.

It was that I needed to. Wasnt that I had too. The drug had seen to that. My drug had seen to that. She didn't need to be restrained. Didn't need to be gagged. Didn't need to be sexually tormented. Sexually tortured. But it was fun. It was pleasurable. It was what I'd told her mother. The caged "whore". Would happen. It was. As I'd explained to the caged "whore". All part of her training. All part of her punishment. All part of my programme. And she'd agreed. Had agreed that these things should happen to her daughter. Had accepted that it was needed. Had showed no signs of remorse. Yet. She hadn't expected to watch it happen. Hadnt expect the same sort of treatment herself. Im sure her mind screamed for it to stop. Im sure her mind cried out for help. Help that would never come. Help that she'd never recieve. As we'd entered my bedroom. Her eyes had already been full of tears before. Tears she shed due to her stupidity. Her own foolishness. Shed. No doubt for herself. No doubt shed because she too had become nothing more that a slave herself. Had become nothing but my sexual plating. Had become nothing more that my slave. And those tears wouldn't stop. Wouldn't stop till finally I allowed her to sleep. Wouldn't stop as she watched us enter. As she watched her daughter crawl. Crawl on her hands and knees beside. Crawl in on the end of my leash. Crawl in naked. Crawl in like a dog. Like a pet. Like a slave. Like a little "slut".

Deliberately I halted in front of her cage. Deliberately I had her daughter look her straight in the eyes. Deliberately I left her there. Left her there while I fetched the paddle. While I fetched the first instrument of her daughters torture. The first instrument of her daughters punishment. Of daughters her humiliation. A daughter that would receive 20 hard blows. That would after each one. Tell her what a "slut" she was. Would tell her she deserved to be punished. Would tell her how much it hurt. Would tell her it was her fault. Would tell her she'd brought this upon her. Would tell her she'd brought this upon them. Would tell her she was a "whore". Within the first 3 blows the "sluts" arse had reddened. Within the first 5 blows her voice was broken and shaky. Within the 7 blows her breathing was laboured. And her body shuddered. Within the first 9 blows her pussy glistened. Glistened with the initial signs of arousal. Glistened with the initial signs of pre-cum.

By the time I'd finished. By the time the paddling was over. Their tears flowed freely. One shed tears of shame. Tears of foolishness. Tears of realisation. Realisation of what she 'd coursed. The other shed tears of sorrow. Tears of pain. Tears of sexual frustration. For once more she hung on the edge of climax. Hung on the edge of orgasm. An orgasm. A climax she would be denied. Once more I left them looking at each. Once more I briefly stepped away. Stepped away to retrieve the dildo pants. The black rubber panties. Rubber panties with the huge cock attached. Quickly I returned. Swiftly I handed the panties to my young "slut". My young slave. Forcably I told her to show her mother. Show my caged "whore". How well she gave head. How well she could pleasure a man. Show her how deep she could take cock. And show her she did. She had no choice. Her head bobbed as she worked her mouth up and down the black rubber. Gently her tongue licked the huge black rubber. Gently it circled the tip. The tip she sucked on. The shaft she sucked on. For five minutes I let the show progress. For five minutes I watched her mother shuffle and figet in her cage. In her restraints. For five minutes I heard her mother moan. For five minutes I felt the huge bulge in my pants. For five minutes I felt my manhood throb.

But I had in time have to call an end to her show. Had to move on. Had to get her ready for bed. I'd have more time for such things in the days to come. Have time for much more beside. But it was late. Really late. So I called time. Told the "slut". To stop. To move on. To show her mother how she takes cock. How she loves a huge cock deep within her. Told her to ease the panties on. Told her to shove the dildo into her pussy. Oh how her red arse swayed. How she reacted as is did so. As she forced the tight rubber up her thighs. Oh how her eyes widened as the cock entered her. Oh how she gasped as it filled her to bursting point. How she bit her lip as it was jammed inside her. There was no escaping it. Was noway it could be easily removed. Her face showed the signs of strain. Showed the signs of sexual frustration. Showed the signs of humiliation. Showed the signs of her submission. Oh how she wriggled. How she squirmed. How she tried to get some relief. How she tried to pleasure herself. How she tried to get that long denied orgasm. Yet she got nothing. Nothing but another cock to suck on. Another cock attached to a panel. A cock that would hold her tongue down. That would make her cheeks bulge. That would successfully gag her.

It was a gag I buckled extra tight. A gag I managed to squeeze an extra hole tight. A gag that muffled her squeals. A gag that muffled her whimpers. As I yanked her wrists. Yanked them behind her back. Whimpers that told how the itchy. Thin. Hemp cord dug into her wrists. Into her elbows as I bound them tightly together. Whimpers that told how harshly I bound her breasts. How I increased their bulging. A gag that muffled her moans as the same thin hemp cord. The same itchy thin cord. Was pulled tightly around her waist. Was pulled cruelly between her legs. Was used to force the dildo even further inside her. A gag that muffled her squeals when I pushed her into my bed. A gag the muffled her yelps as I bound her ankles. Bound her mid calves. Bound her upper calves. Bound her lower thighs. Her mid thighs. Her upper thighs. As I placed her into the cruelest of back arching hogties. A gag that muffled her cries as I spanked her already burning arse again. As I pulled on her crotch rope to torture her more.

Finally we were all ready. Ready for bed. It had taken longer than I planned. Had been much more involved than Id planned. Even as I stripped before them. Evan as I let them see my raging manhood. Even as I made it clear they needed to sleep. Sleep deeply. Even as I knew they wouldn't. I continued my torment. Continued my torture. Even as I finally turned out the light. Even as i plunged us all into darkness. Even as I climbed in bed. As I wrapped my arm around. As I wrapped my arm around my little "slut". As I made her mother listen. Listen to her moans fo sexual torment. I felt better than I had all night. Felt like the week. Or weeks ahead would be full of pleasure. Full of satisfaction. For me at least. I felt better knowing what would happen the next day. I felt better knowing they could not resist. Felt better knowing I owned them both. Owned the young "slut" beside me. Owned the foolish mature "whore" caged at the foot of my bed.

And you'll hear all about that. Will findout what happened during that time. If you would still like to. If it's still what you want. Let me know. Tell me your thoughts. Let me hear your comments. Tell me if you'd like this tale to continue.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another great update, my friend... so cruel :twisted:
I am indeed interested in reading what happens next :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

thank you once more for your kind words and support my friend. :)

I sometimes wonder if anyone else would like to read more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic