Her training begins m/ff part twelve added (at last)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Her training begins m/ff part twelve added (at last)

Post by Bandit666 »

Her training begins part one.........

It was Friday evening just before 7 when the expected knock on my door arrived. A knocked Id been expecting. That would herald in a fortnight of enjoyment. Well enjoyment for me at least. For the young lady at the other side I couldn't possibly say. As she'd only recently turned 18. Only recently come of age. And yet in such a short time she'd already pushed her mom to distraction. All ready pushed her mom to breaking point. But that's exactly where I come in. For her mother had heard about my rather unsual training programme. Had heard that I offer a scheme that deals with unrully young women. That trains them to behave. Teaches then to become respectful. Respectable. And most of all productive members of society.

We'd spent a bit of time talking. Just me and the young ladies mother. Id heard about the three times she'd been brought home drunk by the police. Id heard about her foul attitude. Even been told about her sexual promismusness. Been told how she wanted it to stop. Caroline was certainly a mother that had arrived at her wits end. Was certainly a mother that was ready to anything to get her daughter back under control. Was certainly a mother ready to follow my instructions.

And follow them she had. She'd slipped the little drug Id given her into her daughters drink. Had told her daughter exactly what id said. Caroline believed it was for the best. Believed it was the only way forward. She'd told her daughter to do as she was told. Had made sure that by Friday evening everyone believed she was going to a retreat where technology wasn't allowed. Had made sure her daughter acted as if it was terrible. Had asked just like they'd expect. No one was to know the truth. No one was to have the chance to interfere. To see just what was going on.

Although I did wonder what her so called friends would think if the knew what was going on. Knew that her own mother had drugged her. That her own mother had followed my instructions. Had litterally programmed her to accept what was to happen. Had litterally told her she would be a slave in training. Of course there would be more to it than that. More programming would be needed. Her own mother knew that well enough. Knew all to well as she took the time to packed her travel bag. Pack it full of only her underwear. Her swimwear. Her nylons. Her super tight lycra and spandex sportswear. And absolutely nothing else.

Yet even as I wondered all of that. I wondered much more besides. For I did wonder what her so called friends would think if they'd known just what what was happening following the note she left. What they'd think had thay seen how her own mother behaved towards her. How she instructed her to go straight to the bedroom. Her own bedroom. How she'd been commanded to strip. To redress in only the plain black satin panties and bra provided. Her own black satin panties and bra. How her own mother had ordered her to stand in the corner. Her once naughty corner. Had told her to face the wall and remain silent. Had taken the cold steel handcuffs off the the bed. Her bed. Had used them to restrain her young slim wrists behind her back. Had made sure they were just tight enough. Had double locked them to ensure they stayed like that. How she'd moved on to the hobble cuffs. Cold steel hobble cuffs. Cuffs joined by the short 18" unforgiving chain. Cuffs also double locked for safety and security. And all of that was before her mother moved on. Finished the preparations for her transport. Finished off her restraints. Her helplessness. Finished by placing the 2.5" white silicone ball in her mouth. Finished by buckling the two thin black leather straps around her head.

And thats where she remained. Remained for 30 minutes. 30 minutes in silence. Her lovely young tight butt covered by own those plain black satin panties. Her young bud strangely wetting the crotch of the plain black panties. Her long lovely toned legs bare and exposed. Her long lovely legs toned by the netball and volleyball she loved bare and exposed. Her slim ankles surrounded by the cold metal of the hobble cuffs. The short chain ensuring any movement was restricted. Her more than ample 32 d-cup breasts clad by only the matching black bra. Breasts that would in time be caressed. Played with and tormented clad by only that matching black satin bra. Her slim wrists pinned only 1" apart by the cold metal cuffs. Her lovely pink lips and white teeth forced wide open by the silicone ball. Her soft checks pinched by the leather straps. Her long brown hair pinned to her head by the leather straps. She was exactly where she should be. Restrained and silenced exactly as she should be. But most importantly of all she was ready to be transported to me. Was ready to be delivered. Was ready to start at least a week in training .

Well it's good to be back. Good to be writing again. And I hope you've enjoy what you've read so far and will let me know. Before I start part two

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 5 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
Deleted User 316

Post by Deleted User 316 »

Loved it, nice new concept going on here and i emjoyed it :) x
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks for the comments im pleased you like the concept and idea lovely lady it's good to be writing again. :) x
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

It's good I found the site is back on work, I missed it :)
And it's good to see you back on work, my friend :)
As always a great pleasure reading your writing, and I can't wait to read part 2 :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two - the journey

There the sexy scantily clad young woman remained for exactly 30 minutes. The cold steel of the handcuffs and ankle hobbles slowly warming through. The ball gag doing its job. Making her jaw ache ever so slightly. Making her drool and drip between her ample cleavage. As intended despite the drugs controlling effects she felt humiliated. Felt controlled. Felt dominated. Being forced to remain in place by her body and minds reluctance to disobey she wondered what would happen next. What was going on. What was going to happen. And why she was unable to resist. All of which would become apparent soon enough. For finally her mother returned. Finally she was ordered to turn around. Finally she was ordered to walk. To get downstairs. To stand by the front door. To get ready for the journey to her new home. A home she would remain at for at least a week. But most likely a fortnight.

She was unable to resist. Couldn't refuse. Couldnt stop herself from doing as instructed. Slowly she wobbled as she attempted to walk. Instantly she realised she would have to shuffle along. Learn to balance with her wrists cuffed and her ankles hobbled. She moaned and whimpered as with a struggle she made it to the staircase. As she carefully made her way downstairs. As she arrived at the front door. As she saw her mother waiting. Slowly she managed to kneel as instructed. Still she remained as the door was opened and she was displayed to anyone who might walk past. She watched on as her mother carried the packed travel bag to the awaiting car. A car she knew well enough. For it was hers. It was little and to her cute. But this night it was to be her transport. Transport to she knew not where.

She felt herself blush at how she knelt there. How she was clad in just skimpy black satin panties and bra. How she was restrained and gagged. How she was unable to resist despite her best efforts. Not once had her mother used her name. Not once had she been soft and kind hearted. It was as if it didn't matter. That she was no longer known by her given name. She felt the chilled air against her bare skin. Felt humiliated and humbled. What was happening to her she wondered. Her mind raced. Refused to react. Save for when the orders flowed. Orders like stand now. Walk to the car. Stand by the car. Do not move. Wait till I return.

There she stood. Stood in the middle of the street. Barely dressed. Restrained. Gagged. Unable to resist. Unable to shuffle away. Unable to hide or protect herself. It seemed like forever before her mother returned. Returned dressed differently than before. Gone were her usual jeans and baggy t-shirt. The black short tight skirt. Pantyhose. Knee boots and figure hugging tank top in there place. She wondered what was going on. Wondered just how long she'd stood there. Who might have seen her. What the neighbours might be thinking. But she could do nothing. Could only remain as instructed. Could only get in the front seat. Could only moan as the blindfold plunged her world into darkness. Could only shuffle as the seatbelt pinned her in place. Her hearing almost instantly became more powerful. The slightest sound became more intense. She heard rather than saw her mom climb behind the drivers seat. Heard rather than saw the key being turned. Felt more than saw the car back off the drive and begin its journey.

She had no idea how long the journey lasted. Had no idea who might see her. Who might be ogling her barely covered body as they drove along. Her mother never uttered a word. Never spoke. Never even coughed or sneezed. She felt every twist and turn. But knew not where they were headed. She heard the car window lower. Felt the cold breeze against her exposed skin. Something told her this was deliberate. Was done to torture her young body. Increase her discomfort. No matter how hard she tried her mind and body refused to resist. She remained silent. Remained still. Even her fingers and toes refused to react to her attempts. Nothing worked.

But finally. Almost to her releif. The car drew to a stop. The engine shut down. And the window closed. She felt the seat belt being released. Heard the drivers door open and close. Heard her own door open. Felt her mothers hand tug on her arm as she was ordered to climb out. She hoped the blindfold would be removed. That she would be released. That she would be offered something to cover herself. Yet she was to be disappointed as instead she was lead over a cold concrete driveway. She was made to shuffle. Still hobbled to my front door. Was made to stand there while I answered. Was made to remain there while I greeted her mother. While I looked her over. While I gave my blessings for how her mother had done as instructed. While I told her mother she was exactly as expected. While I told her mother she would be spending most of her time with me bound and gagged. While I slowly and deliberately measured her neck size. While I fitted her new leather collar. A collar that give her a name. A name that would only change as her training progressed. A name that for now would remain. Her new name. "Slut"

Well I hope you've enjoyed part two. And that part three will be posted here soon. Please let me know what you think. And how you feel about each update being the next chapter so to speak....
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Again, great work, my friend :)
I'm glad the wait wasn't long, though it was worthy for sure :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part three - welcome inside.

Now it's safe to say she didn't like her new collar. Didn't like how it felt. How close it was. Just like she didn't like being left there on the doorstep. Left in full view while clad in just those skimpy black satin panties and matching bra. Left in full view with her wrists cuffed behind her back. Left in full view with ankles hobbled by the cuffs and 18" long chain. Left in full view with the large ball gag in her mouth. The ball gag that coursed her to drool down between her more than ample breasts. Left in full blindfolded and unable to see around her. Left her unable to see that she was secluded from the homes around. Was secluded from the passing cars. Was secluded from even those that walk past. But it was safe to say the thing she didn't like most of all was how her mother made small talk. Small talk with me.

Yet of course she couldn't resist. Was unable to complain. For her mind might well tell her it was wrong. Might well have wished to object. To fight. To struggle.but it wasn't able too. For she might well have be aware of her surrounding. Might well have been aware of what was happening. The drug stopped any hope of relief. All she could do was stand there. Stand still. Stay quiet. Stay mout.

She would have heard the rattling of the metal leash. Would have heard the click as it was attached to her collar. Would have felt the pull as it was fastened to the stone pillar. A pillar that supported the impressive porch way at the front of my home. She had no choice but to hear me ask her mother inside. Had no choice but hear me say she'd be staying outside. That she hadn't earnt the right to be sheltered just yet. That she had much to learn. Much to experience. I knew she would soon feel a chill. Knew she'd soon wish to be inside with us. But I had plans for her mother first. Plans she didn't expect. Plans that were mine and mine alone.

So there she stood humbled and humiliated. There she stood unable to resist. There she stood as she heard the door close. There she stood alone and helpless. She had no idea what was happening inside. Had no idea where her mother had gone. Why her mother had done this to her. Had no idea that once inside her attractive. Curvy. Naive 41 year old mother was about to be drugged as she had been. Had no idea the coffee she shared with me had been spiked. Had no idea that as she did in fact remain powerless and restrained on my door step her mother was being controlled. Was being humbled and humiliated as well.

That sexy young woman would have no doubt been in shock had she known what was happening. Wouldn't have believed it possible had she known how her mother was acting. To have been there to see her strip. Strip to just her panties and bra. To have removed everything but her panties and bra. The panties a translucent white nylon. The bra the same. Theyd both been tricked. One by her own mother. The other by me. Now both of them would be away for at least a week. Now both of them would do as I wish. Would be mine to control.

It was fun to watch as Caroline struggled to resist. Resist till the drug too it's full effect. It was fun to watch as she stood and stripped. Was fun to watch as I made her kneel before. Made her get down on her hands and knees. As I made her crawl like a little puppy towards the front door. As I made her stay there as finally I allowed her daughter inside. As I lead her inside. Her leash taught and unforgiving. Her hobble cuffs and chain rattling. Her moans clear to hear. I could see the look of fear in Caroline's lovely grey eyes. Could she how she realised how foolish she'd been. Could see how she longed to turn back the clock. Turn back the time. But she couldn't they were with me now. Belonged here till I decided otherwise. And the fun was about to start.

Well I hope you've all enjoyed part 3. As again it was designed to be the next chapter in my little tale.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Wow, didn't expect an update so soon :)
Another great job, my friend, I really liked the twist in the end with the mother and can't wait to read what's next :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend I am delighted you enjoyed the twist and hope many others did as well :)

And stay tuned as another update is already underway :)
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Looking forward to the next part!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you it's coming soon. In fact im working on it now. :)
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Love the peril. Would totally swap places with her ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part four - let the fun begin
It's hard to describe just how wonderful Carloine had looked as she crawled along side. As she made her way to the front door. The thin translucent White nylon allowing me to see how firm and pert her butt had remained. Remained despite her more senior age. The thin white translucent nylon allowing me to see her neatly trimmed. Well maintained bush. The thin translucent white nylon allowing me to see her amazing nipples. Nipples hardened by the chilled atmosphere. Hardened by her own arousal. Or at least I hoped some arousal anyway. She looked amazing. Looked so humiliated. So humble. So powerless. Her eyes. Her lovely grey eyes. Showed the fear. Showed the uncertainty. Showed the foolishness she felt. That she was unable to anything about.

She looked up from her place in front of the door as I released the leash holding her daughter. As I used it to lead her inside. There was nothing she could now. Nothing but watch on as I walked past. As I left her there on her hands and knees. As I lead little Miss Slut. Lead her towards the living room. As the ankle shackles rattled. As she hobbled along. It was an image I wanted her to see. It was a vision that I wanted her to remember. Remember forever. For what she had begun. What she'd done would last forever. Theyd belong to me forever. The next week or more was about training. About my pleasure. About my fun. It wasn't even beginning. It wasn't even at its worst. It was only warming up. It was only the first few minutes. It was an adventure Id never forget. And neither would they.

Soon enough they'd both be collared. Both me crawling along beside me like pets. Of course Caroline wasn't wearing any restraints. Wasn't wearing a gag. Wasn't even collared or leashed. But that was the point. That was the whole idea. For I wanted her to feel her own helplessness. Wanted her to realise how powerless she was. Wanted her to feel her own foolishness. Ambe that was why I paused. Why I stopped my walk. Why I turned and patted her on the head. Patted her like a well trained pet. Why I swiftly pulled her white translucent panties down to her knees. Why I exposed her firm, pert arse. Why I exposed her pussy. Why I humiliated her a little more. Why I left her there. There like that. There wondering what I was doing to her wayward. Slutty daughter.

Into the living room we went. Just me and the restrained. Gagged. Blindfolded young woman shed brought me. That she'd delivered to me. Delivered as instructed. It was the first time Id seen her up close. The first time id seen just how amazing her breasts were. How amazing her soft. Firm. Ample breasts were. It was thefirst time Id been able to feel them for myself. The first time id been able to caress. Squeeze. And play with them. And oh did little Miss Slut moan. Gasp. Squeal. As she felt my hands. Felt them through the black satin bra. Felt the stroking and teasing. It was clear she liked to be touched. Liked to be caressed. Liked to be played with. She was humiliated. Shamed by her reactions. I could she her blushing. Could see her go bright red. There was nothing she could do to stop me. There was nothing she could do to resist. Im sure she didn't really want what was happening. Didn't want to be here. But her own body. Her own actions. Her own sounds. They all showed her arousal. Showed her sexuality. Her sensuality.

Slowly I continued my gentle caress. Slowly her moans got louder and longer. Gently she lent back against me. It might. I am guessing have been unconsciously. Might. I am guessing been arousal. For it was true she couldn't pull away from me. Couldn't resist my touch. Couldn't resist against her restraints. Her gagging. Even her blindfolding. But I was smiling so much. Was wondering what my touch. My caress. Was doing to her. Was smiling as I wondered. Wondered what the loud moaning coming from the living room was doing to her mother. How she was feeling as she knelt powerless in the hall way. Wondered what she thought was happening to her daughter. A daughter she'd drugged. Restrained and of course delivered to me.

Slowly my left hand wandered. Wandered down over her young. Soft. Flat stomach. Slowly it made its way down to her crotch. Slowly and gently it began to rub her bud. The soft satin so sensual against my skin. The soft satin warm to me touch. Damp to my touch. Within seconds she was pushing her pussy against it. Her hips were swaying back and forth. And it dawned on me. She was loving the sensation. Was unconsciously being drawn into my web. The tag on her collar simply read, "slut". But maybe it should have included the word "bondage", as well. First r she was mine to control. And control I would. For Id only just started. Intended to change her restraints. Intended to leave her ever more humiliated before her equally helpless. Equally powerless. Equally humiliated mother.

Well it's taken a little longer than I planned but I hope you've enjoyed part four. And hope you'll let me know you're thoughts

Bandit666
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you and I hope you've enjoyed part four as much. And who knows maybe one day you could ;)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Very hot update, my friend :)
This story is getting better and better, can't wait for the next part :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you may friend I hope that will be here soon for all to enjoy :D
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wolololobondager »

Interesting use of third person POV, above average details and unique premise. Nice work!
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

thank you for your thoughts and comments I hope you will like the next part :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part five - take a seat

Now. While it's safe to say I could have spent hours and hours. Caressing. Stroking. Rubbing. Savouring. And of course teasing. My young pets aroused. Sexually charged. Fabulous body. Could have listened to her ever louder. Ever longer. Ever higher pitched moans. Moans I knew would be torturing her foolish mother. Her foolish mother who remained on her hands and knees in the hall way. Remained powerless to intervene. Remained helpless and in servitude. Alas I didn't have the time I longed for. That I desired. Or at least not right there and then. For you see I had made up my mind. Had decided. Had drawn up so plans. Plans that required one of my new pets to be helpless. Restrained. And left alone. Alone while I relaxed knowing they would be going nowhere. One because they wouldn't attempt to escape unless told so. And two because my bindings would ensure they stayed just where I wanted them. Plans that required the other making a trip. Making a journey. A journey that would humiliate. Would leave them in no doubt. No doubt about their foolishness. Their submission. Their servitude.

And that was why I had to leave my young pet balancing on the edge of climax. Had to leave her longing to be pleasured. Why I had to sit her down on the hard wooden chair. Why I had to replace the hard steel cuffs and ankle shackles. Replace them with strong. But soft. White cotton rope. Why I had to leave trapped to the hard wooden chair. Why I had to be sure escape was impossible. Not only thanks to the drugs effect. Not only because she was powerless to resist. But also by ensuring my rope work. My bindings did there job. Held her tightly. Held her firm. Ensured her helplessness.

Naturally. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. And how to do it. So once my young pet sit where I wanted her. Sat on the hard wooden chair. Had her cuffed wrists and arms separated by the chairs hard wooden frame and slatted back. Had her body pushed hard against the chairs back and slats. The binding could begin. The first coil of soft, strong cotton rope could be used. Carefully I halfed its 50' length. Gently I looped it around her slim waist. A waist that was pulled firmly in place. Was squeezed a little. When I tightened the first loop. When I ran several more loops around both her sexy young body and the chairs slated back. Her breathing came is short gasps. Her amply endowed chest heaved. As I applied clinches at either side of her body. She became trapped. But not half as much as she did when the next coil began to be fitted. Began to be pulled tight. It ran just below her heaving ample breasts. Allowed me to caress them with every pass. Pulled her back tightly against the chair. Pinned the upper part of her body in place. Removed her ability to lean back and forth. Removed any hope of freedom.

Now. Im sure many of you would expect me to move on and bind her cuffed wrists. And maybe even her arms. But you'd be disappointed. For while. Before I finished I would. Indeed do so. I refrained from doing so right then. Instead choosing to have a little fun with her well toned. Long. Luscious legs. Off came the cuffs and hobble chain. Slowly I spread her legs. Spread them to the point where I could see the wetness in her black satin panties. Could see how my caress. My stroking. Had aroused her. Spread them to the point where her ankles and upper calves rested against the hairs strong wooden legs. Spread them to the exact point where I wanted them. And soon enough two long lengths of the white cotton rope had been wrapped around her ankles. Had been clinched off. Had been criss crossed up her toned calves. Had been used to trap the whole length of her lower legs to the chair. Oh how the tight rope dug into her soft skin. Refused to budge. Refused to allow her to close her legs. To protect her wet bud.

It was only once happy with her vulnerability. Once happy with her sexual exposure. Once happy with the access I would be allowed. That finally I moved onto her wrists. Her arms. The final part of her entrapment. Slowly I began. Gently I wrapped the shorter coil of rope around her arms. Wrapped it just below her elbows. Carefully I pulled them towards each other. Pulled until they touched. Until she moaned at the strain the rope applied. Swiftly I clinched it of robbed her of even a little slack. Robbed her of even a little relief. Once more her moans increased in volume. Increased in their frequency. But I wasn’t quite finished. Hadn’t finalised her restraint. The handcuffs had to be replaced. Replaced with that one final length of rope. A rope and that would not only pin them together. But pull them taught. Taught as it linked up with the chairs strong mid support beam.

It was wonderful to see my young toy trapped as she was. See her sexy body held tightly. See how she had no movement at all. She didn’t have so much as a millimetre of slack. Didn’t have the chance to gain relief. As you can imagine I couldn’t help but smile. Smile as I saw her firm body so helpless. See her large. Awesome breasts heave. See her panty clad bud. Her wet panty clad bud. I was about ready to leave here there. Well I was almost ready.

For as I stood. As I walked around my securely chair bound little plaything. As I felt her tremble when I ran my hand up her inner thighs. Her spread open. Restrained. Toned thighs. As I allowed my hand to brush against her moist black satin panties. Allowed my index finger to spilt the lips of her wet bud. As I heard the sweet sounds of her moans. Her loud frequent moans. As I heard her gasp. As I admired her young body. Hell as I smelt her arousal. That I changed my plans. Did something I hadn't planned upon. Well. Hadnt planned on so soon. I knew I would be gone for upto an hour. Knew she would be there all that time. Knew she deserved to be teased. To be tormented. To be tortured. But most of all I knew just how to do that.

Slowly I paced around her. Around the room. The blindfold still ensuring she had no idea just what was happening. What was about to happen. I made it over to the coffee table. Reached out and took hold of just one toy that laid there. Picked up the large. Long. Thick. Bulbous. Pink rampant rabbit vibrator. Took advantage of its multiple settings. Adjusted the randomness of its power. Of its sexual control. Gently I ran it up my young "sluts" inner thighs. Teasingly i eased it into her bud. Eased the tip. The wet sarin of her panties. In and out. Let it rest against her clit. Made sure both the panties and its bulbous tip hit her sweet spot. My timing was just right. As just then. Right at that moment. It sprang to life. It hit its maximum speed. Oh did she tremble. Did she scream. Did she squeal. All it took was one short length of thin hemp cord. All it took was 1 minute. All it took was to bind it to her thigh. To ensure it would remain in place. And I knew she'd be tortured sexually until I returned. Until her mother returned.

Well I hope you've enjoyed this. The next part to my little tale. Please leave your comments. Let me know your thoughts.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Hot update, my friend, I really enjoyed it :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you im pleased you did :)

And please all of you that have read and enjoyed let me know :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part six - ok let’s go

If I was to say I found it hard to leave my sexually aroused. Sexually tormented. Securely chair bound. Helplessly trussed up. Loudly moaning. Ball gagged and blindfolded young toy behind. Well. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration. Wouldn’t be a lie. But time was passing by. The evening was turning into night. Even the sun was beginning to set. And I was nowhere near finished with her mother. Her foolish. Naive mother. Her mother that remained by the front door. That remained clad I only her translucent white nylon panties and bra. Her mother that remained on her hands and knees. Her mother that powerless to intervene. Was powerless to protect herself. Let alone her daughter.

And yet with that said. With her being unable to resist. Her eyes. Which as the saying goes. Were indeed the mirror into her sole. Gave away her feelings. Her emotions. I could. As I approached. See the fear and uncertainty. See the nervousness and trepidation. See the foolishness and humiliation she felt. Could see the realisation of what was in store. What I had planned. What I held in my hands. For what I held in my left hand couldn’t be mistaken. Mistaken for anything else but a thick black leather collar. A collar embossed with the word “slave”. The “slave” highlighted in red. What I held along with the collar. Couldn’t be mistaken for anything else but a short leash. It’s silver metal links sparking in the light. It’s black leather handle dangling from my hand. What I held in my right hand couldn’t be mistaken for anything else but a thick black bit gag. It’s use obvious even to her.

I wondered if she could guess what was coming as I approached. And I don’t mean the fitting of the collar. Of the bit gag. Nor even the use of the leash. Oh no I mean my intent. The intent to humiliate her even more. My intent to treat her as my pet. My intent to take her home. Back to her place. My intent to make her pack her own bags. Pack them the way she had packed her daughters. Pack them with the same articles of clothing. Pack them with nothing but her lingerie. Her underwear. Her stockings and pantyhose. Her swimwear. Her sportswear. For she too was to be treat the way I’d told her I would be treating her daughter. The very daughter who’s moans echoed through the house. I could tell she’d become fearful of what was happening. Could tell she wanted it to stop. But it wouldn’t stop till I decided. Till I allowed it. And that was a long way off yet.

Slowly I approached her. Made my way towards her. Rattling the chain in the process. Carefully I knelt down beside her. Deliberately I dropped the collar. Gag. And leash by her head. Let her look straight at them. Let her soak up their meaning. Let her see how she was to be treat. Let her absorb the thought of being my slave. Just like Id allowed her to see her daughter being called my "slut". Gently I took hold of her chin. Lifted her head till she looked me directly in the eye. Let her see my smile. Let her see my determination. Let her see my dominance. I took great pleasure when telling her how foolish she was. How naive. Telling her how she should have expected she too would be drugged. Telling her she too should have expected to become my toy. My trainee. My slave. Telling her that she too now belonged to me. Was mine to do with as I please. Was mine to tease. Torment and torture as I pleased.

You should have seen the look in her eyes when I ordered her to spread her legs. You should have heard her gasp as I moved around and began rubbing her pussy. As she felt my hand over the top of her panties. Whether or not she wanted it. Whether or not she liked it. Whether or not she was willing. She was getting aroused. From where I knelt I could see her nipples harden. Could see them protruding through the thin nylon of her bra. From where I knelt I could see her more than ample breasts jiggle. Jiggle as she swayed and shuddered at my touch. I could feel the crotch of her panties. Feel how it was getting wetter and wetter. I could hear her moans of arousal. Could hear her groan when I stopped. She positively squealed as I moved ever closer. As she felt my crotch against her firm butt. As I leant over the top of her. Maybe she thought I was about to yank her panties down. Unzip my jeans. Take her roughly from behind. But she was wrong. Although the thought certainly did cross my mind. Certainly did feel right. Yet it would have to wait. Would have to be pushed to one side. Well. For a while at least. As it was time. Time to fit her collar. Fit her bit gag. Click on her leash. The night was drawing on. The sun had almost set. The temperature was dropping.

Slowly I moved her long hair out of the way. Snuggly I fastened the collar in place. Using two figures to ensure it was fitted just right. There on her hands and knees she remained. Her hair drapped down over the head and face. I couldn't resist leaning over on top of her. Couldn't resist reaching around. Reaching around and cupping her surprising firm breasts. Her more than ample firm breasts. Oh how she moaned. How she gasped. As I began to squeeze them. Began to knead them. Began to finger her hard nipples. Nipples that made me think. Think of one extra accessory. One extra piece of torment. Of humiliation. And luckily Id come prepared. Had subconscious slipped some clamps in my pocket. It only too seconds to remove them. To reach round. Reach under my kneeling "slave". To pull and play with her hard left nipple. To let the spring release. To hear her scream as it nipped her through that thin white nylon. Only took seconds to do the same to her right nipple. She bucked. She squirmed. She unintentional ground her butt and pussy into my crotch. She remained me it was time for her gag. For her to be forcably made to bit down on the hard rubber coated black bar. To be humiliated even more.

It only took a moment ot two. Only took a minute to pull the rubber coated bar between her lips. To pull it back so tightly her teeth were forced to clamp down upon it. Only took a minute to have it buckled tightly behind her head. To bring her long hair back into place. To test its effectiveness. Or in truth it's lack of effectiveness. For no matter how hard you pull. No matter how tight you fasten it. A bit gag is only good for show. For humiliation. For mild muffling. And my several hard smacks on her firm butt. My hand rubbing her crotch. My finger pushing her white nylon panties into her pussy. My hand pulling on the nipple clamps. Proved my point. Proved its inabilities. But boy did it look good. How it went so well with her "slave" collar. Went with her newly applied leash.

Gently I stood. Harshly I jerked on the leash. Harshly I told her to crawl. Crawl along beside. Crawl at heal. To follow me no matter what. I knew she couldn't disobey . Couldn't offer any resistance. Knew she would do as instructed. But still it was fun to say. Fun to add to her feelings of stupidity. Her feelings of foolishness. Her feelings of humiliation. There on her hands and kneels she crawled. Crawled out of the open door. Crawled along the footpath. Crawled towards my car. Crawled into the trunk. I made her lie face down. Made her place her hands behind her back. Made her bend her legs back. All it took was three sets of handcuffs. All it took was a set around her wrists. A set around her ankles. A set to link them. And she was helpless. Was hogcuffed. Was ready for the trip. The trip back to her place.

Well I hope you've enjoyed part six. And please let me know.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Well, another great, hot, update, my friend :)
I loved how "you" mocked the mother about her naivety :)

I'm already looking forward to part seven :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you. I think it's safe to say I intent to mock her mother more. And humiliate them both as much as possible in future updates

And have no fear part seven is under way now
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part seven - well we've arrived.

Now I could have made Caroline's trip more direct. Could have made it quicker. Could have made it a little less uncomfortable. Could have made it less humiliating. Could have even made it less torturous. But where would the fun have been in that. I mean. I had a scantily clad. Naive. Foolish woman in the trunk. Had her dressed in just her translucent panties and bra. Had her bit gagged and hogcuffed. Had her nipple clamped and tormented. She knew what I was doing. Knew my intentions. But she couldn't do a thing about it. Was powerless to object. Was helpless. Was under my control. Round and around the streets I drove. Stopping at traffic lights. Stopping at random. Stopping at the local shop. Not that I wanted anything special. Not that I wanted anything at all. But still when there it would have been rude not to pick up a few things. Pick up a fresh set of batteries. Pick up several sets of fresh batteries. Pick up some honey. Pick up some chocolate sauce. Pick up some extra duct tape. Some extra elecricians tape.

The sales assistant must have wondered just what I was upto. Must have wondered why such a strange selection. But he didn't ask. Just looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. With a strange smile on his face. I must have been there for a good ten minutes. Ten minutes of extra torment for my foolish milf. For my foolish naive captive. But finally we were back underway. Finally it was time to get her home. Get her packing. She had no idea what Id been doing. What was on my mind. Not even when before we left the store I opened the trunk. I looked inside. I squeezed her lovely sexy butt. Ran my hands up her restrained legs. Slipped my finger between her legs. Slipped it up and tormented her wet pussy. I only spent a minute or two with her. Only fingered her enough to hear her moan and gasp. To get her aroused once more. After all there would be plenty of time for more. Plenty of time to make her hang on the edge. To teeter on the edge of climax. Would be plenty of time to make her cum. Make her orgasm. For she'd be here with me for a week at least. Most likely a fortnight. Would belong to me just as much as he daughter would. The daughter she'd delivered to me.

But of course the time was passing us by. Was passing quicker than I wanted. Night time was upon us. The sun had set. The darkness had fallen. The streetlights were blazing away. Blazing away as I pulled up at the curb. Pulled up outside her home. The home she shared with her daughter. Yes the very daughter who was currently trussed up. Gagged. And blindfolded. All while being tormented. Teased. Tortured by that randomly vibrating little toy. That little toy pushed against her clit. Pushed up against her sweet spot. That little toy keeping her hanging on the edge. Edge of climax. Edge of orgasm. Slowly I exited the the car. Wickedly I left Caroline in silence. Left her wondering what I was doing. Why I hadn't opened up the trunk. Why I hadn't relieved some of her discomfort. She couldn't have known I was unlocking her door. Was opening up ready for her. Ready for the next step in her humiliation. A step that would happen soon. Happen once I returned. Once I released just the one set of handcuffs. Once I helped her out. Helped her stand. Helped her stand in the middle of her street. Stand there barely dressed. Her nipples clamped and tortured through the thin white translucent nylon of her bra. The crotch of her white translucent panties wet. Wet with her own sexual arousal. Her ankles cuffed only millimetres apart. Her wrists cuffed only millimetres apart behind her back. Her leash dangling down between her tortured heaving breasts. Her collar keeping her in her place.

There I left her standing. Standing for just a minute or two. Standing there for all to see. Standing there directly below the blazing street light. I didn't speak. I just smiled. Just reached out. Just took hold of her leash. Give it a light tug. Made it clear what she must do. Made it clear she was to follow me. Was to make her own way to the house. Was to hop. Hop along beside me. Was to humiliate herself before her neighbours. Well if the were watching anyway. It seemed the thought had crossed her mind. Had made her think. She was keen to get inside. Was all to willing to hop. Hop beside me. To make it quick. But she must have forgot about something. Something metal. Something biting. Something evil. She must have forgot about the nipple clamps. Mustnt have realised the effect Theyd have on her. How they would pull. How they would torment. How the would torture. With every hop she'd squeal. With every hop she'd moan. With every hop she'd gasp. I took my time. Was careful not to hurry. Was careful not to get her inside to soon. She knew what I was doing. Why I was taking my time. It made her feel so humiliated. So humble. So foolish.

But like all good things. The hop had to come to an end. Had to draw to a close. Just like her front door had to be closed behind us. Just like she had to pack. Pack up the things I wanted. It meant going upstairs. Meant for safety Id have to release her ankles. Would have to allow her to walk. Or. If I was feeling wicked. Which I always do. I could release her wrists. Make her crawl. Crawl along like a pet. Like my pet. So after a monents reflection. After a brief pause. Off came the cuffs around her ankles. And off came her wet skimpy white panties. On the floor they laid. Laid side by side. It felt good to expose her bud. Let her see what was in store for her. To give her sweet pert butt a sudden smack or two. Off came her handcuffs. Off came the nipple clamps. God did she scream. Did she scream the house down. The bit gag was nice to look at. Was nice to see. But clearly not much us. I had to deal with that. Had to ensure she was muted better. And once the bra was gone. Once she was fully naked. Was on her hands and knees where she belonged. Was humiliated. I took the bit gag out. Picked up the cum soaked panties. Bundled them up. Shoved them in her mouth. Whether willing or not. Bit gagged her once again. Took hold of the leash. Lead her upstairs. For it was time to pack. Time to see for herself how it felt. Felt knowing she no longer had any say in what she wore. What she did. What happened to her.

Well as always I hope you've enjoyed this short update. Will join me again for my little tale. And please as always leave me a comment. Let me know your thoughts

Bandit666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic