My Step-Mom's Punishment (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Step-Mom's Punishment (F/M)

Post by Aris34 »

This is a remake of a previous story I made. I'll be uploading the other two parts shortly. I am currently experimenting with the POV format as I think it has a lot of potential. I hope you enjoy!

Kyle's POV

I waited to see if the coast was clear. I could hear the clacking of her heels as she walked around the downstairs hall. It was 8PM - she would be gone until 11PM. Her friends had invited her over to a dinner party that evening. Since both of my younger siblings were out of town I would be left in charge of the house.

Heather called up to tell me she was leaving.

"Okay, see you later!" I shouted.

I heard the bang as she shut the door. I now had the entire house to myself.

I'm 18 years old, skinny and relatively tall. I have a younger brother and sister, both of whom are 16. Heather was my step-mother, although I barely knew her. I had never really seen her as much of a maternal figure, especially given how attractive she was. At 34 years old she still looked amazing, with gorgeous blond hair and a curvy body.

It was the weekend and I had nothing to do. The weather was cold and most of my friends had been busy with their studies. I was completely free.

I had a secret fetish that I was very ashamed of. I had it throughout my teenage years. I loved wearing women's lingerie. There was something about the slightly taboo feminine nature of it all that I found alluring. My step-mom masses of sexy outfits in her drawers. Whenever I was home alone, I would often sneak into her room and try something on. It was especially sexy knowing that I wasn't supposed to be doing this.

I had always been careful not to give away my secret. I covered my tracks - always making sure to keep everything in her room the same. One time I was particularly proud of myself when I had been wearing a lacy bra and panty set and she had come home. I had pulled my own clothes over the undergarments when she entered the house. She was clueless as to what was under my clothes. I then carefully returned them to her drawer while she was in the kitchen.

Today I had all the time in the world. I decided to get a takeaway for dinner - pizza while watching TV. I spent some time playing video games as well. After over an hour of anticipation I decided to venture upstairs.

I crept into the room. Everything looked perfect: the bed was made; the drawers were shut; the floor was clear. There was a faint unusual smell in the area. If figured it was some new sort of perfume she'd bought.

I cautiously opened her bottom drawer. This drawer was filled with an assortment of clothes; mostly exercising stuff. There were also a few night slips. I took one out, trembling with excitement. It was a rose-red satin nightie, just the right size for my body. There was white lacing on the bust.

I'd worn it before once, but only briefly - it was a new slip. I stripped off my clothes and slipped into it. The material felt amazing on my body. I spent a couple minutes looking at myself in the mirror, feeling it on me. While I gazed at my reflection I felt slightly drowsy. I couldn't quite tell why.

I decided to go back to my bedroom and lay down under the covers. I left my clothes lazily strewn about the floor of my bedroom. I was too tired to properly tidy up so I just fell right into bed. The soft fabric brushed against my skin. I knew I shouldn't fall asleep like this - I might be caught. But for some reason I felt so tired and weak that I couldn't help my slumber. I tried to fight it - but sleep was too tempting. My eyes slowly fell shut.

Heather's POV

I made sure to leave the party early. I checked my watch as I climbed into the car. It was 10PM - perfect. The drug usually lasted for about 3 hours. It would take 20 minutes to get home. Hopefully, if everything had gone to plan, he would be fast asleep by now.

I drove back as quickly as I could. This was important. I needed to teach him a lesson for what he'd been doing. I knew Kyle had been wearing my underwear for a long time now. I cringed thinking of the time that he'd decided to wear my underwear under his own clothes. I had clearly seen the outline of my bra under his shirt. At the time, I'd pretended not to notice out of sympathy. But now I'd had enough.

I'd placed a particular gaseous scent within the room. The gas was capable of causing unconsciousness for roughly 3 hours. If I arrived just before 11, whatever the case, Kyle would be asleep.

I wanted to really shock him. Another person in my position might've only confronted her son about the situation. However, Kyle was different. He wouldn't simply stop doing something with a few words; he was stubborn. I needed to really teach him a lesson.

I'd initially planned to simply catch him in the act of wearing my lingerie. However this seemed a little difficult given that he would have time to conceal what he was wearing and think that he had deceived me. In addition, the shock and humiliation would be instant - I wanted to draw it out. I wanted to teach him a lesson that he would never forget.

I reached the house, driving slowly and quietly, though I knew he was in a deep slumber. I left the car and walked up to the house, entering as quietly as I could. Creeping up the stairs, my heels clacking on the floor, I anticipated the worst. Kyle's welcoming voice would tell me my plan had failed. Fortunately, I heard nothing.

The door was ajar, I could hear the sound of his light snores. Clothes were strewn about around the entrance to his bedroom. I crept in, switching on the light. I could see him lying under the covers. I quietly cursed him as I saw what he had chosen to wear. My new nightie; a beautiful satin rose-red slip. He was wearing one of my newest nighties. I wouldn't have been as angry if it had been an old one. But this was too far.

I checked the time: 10:25PM. I checked the sturdiness of the bed again. It was just as strong as before. A metal frame with bars at the foot with a beautiful headboard on the other side. It was very strong and did not shake easily. Good.

I walked back into my bedroom, picked up the various restraints that I'd been hiding and set to work. So far, everything had gone to plan. Kyle would be in for a very big surprise...
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Kyle's POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. My eyes were not adjusted to the darkness. It had clearly been a while since I'd drifted off. I shifted slightly. I noticed that I'd spread my limbs out on the bed and had somehow kicked off the covers. I felt exposed with the nightgown against my bare skin.

My heart stopped. The nightie - she might already be home. I panicked and reached for my alarm clock. Only I couldn't.

My arms seemed to be fastened down by some sort of restraints. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see the leather straps on my wrists. I gently pulled on them to test their strength - they were secure. I noticed my ankles were cuffed as well, spreading my legs on the bed. I struggled against them, finding that they were just as secure as the restraints on my arms. They looked as though they were connected to the bed posts, yet also linked underneath the mattress for extra security. I looked down at my helpless body, bound in my step-mom's nightie. My heart began to race.

My first thought was thieves. Perhaps someone had entered the house, found me asleep and tied me up. But if that were the case, why would they go to the trouble of getting expensive bed restraints. A simple handcuff or roll of duct-tape would have sufficed. My mind began racing through anyone who would have access to the house. Perhaps my younger siblings had returned home early and decided to pull a prank? If that were true, they would know about my fetish. My heart began to beat even faster.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps. High heels clacking on the landing. I immediately realized they were my mom's and went into a panic. I began shifting on the bed, desperately trying to escape my restraints. But the tight bonds refused to budge. Slowly, the door began to creak open.

I saw Heather enter the room. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that clung to her body. The dress reached down to just above her knees, accentuating every curve. She was wearing stockings underneath.

I closed my eyes, not daring to look at her. I could hear her walk up to the side of the bed. My face went scarlet, feeling the sinful satin against my body. The mattress shifted as I felt her sit beside me on the bed.

She tutted. "You should have known I would catch you at some point." I felt her hand feeling up and down my chest. I tried to twist away, refusing to look at her. "Always so cautious... of course you would have had no way of knowing that I'd hidden a gas capable of knocking you unconscious inside my room. Although I expected you might have noticed the bed restraints I'd hidden underneath your mattress."

My heart continued to pound, I felt like I was about to faint again. My own step-mother had tied me up. The fact that I was in her nightie made it so much worse.

"I'm sure you're wondering what's about to happen to you," she said. "You won't like it."

I groaned. My mind still struggling to process what had just happened. I was trapped. I had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide; completely exposed and vulnerable; tied down in the most humiliating way. All of this by my own step-mom. Worse still, she'd known about my dirty habit. I cringed at my own foolishness.

I croaked. "I'm so so sorry..."

"Look at me," she commanded.

I looked at her; the gorgeous woman sitting next to me and stroking my chest.

"Your apologies are long overdue. This is the price that you will have to pay now. You crossed the time a long time ago - and wearing my new nightie pushed you even farther out."

"I won't do it again," I pleaded. "Just please let me go... don't tell anyone..."

She chuckled. It was a dry chuckle - no humor. "That's a lot of demands for someone who's tied up. You want me to untie you AND keep my mouth shut?"

I felt like crying. "Please I'll do anything."

She looked down at me. "We'll have a compromise. I'll let you decide which punishment you get. Either: I let you go, but take pictures of you and tell everyone I know about your disgusting fetish. Or, I tell no one but you have to stay tied up for... a little longer..."

I groaned again. "The... the second one..."

"Say what it is."

"You don't tell anyone... about my habit..."

She nodded. "Your disgusting habit. And?"

"And... you keep me tied up for a while."

"Excellent," she said, smiling. "I'm glad you picked the second option because, to be honest, I was going to keep you tied up anyway."

She felt up and down my body, kneeling beside me. Her hands felt down the fabric, stroking just over my private parts and then down my legs. It felt good - I would've enjoyed it under different circumstances. But now I just felt disgusted. Disgusted partially with how she was punishing me but more with my own stupidity. She then dragged her hands down to the hem and straightened the nightgown out - my struggles had crumpled it.

She then got up and headed to the door. "I'm just going to get some toys for us to play with. Don't go anywhere." She winked before leaving.

Heather's POV

I knelt beside my bed, looking through the various objects I had to torture Kyle with. He was still sleeping. I'd strapped him down well enough. The restraints I'd bought were strong and durable. However, they needed to be underneath the mattress in order for them to work. Therefore, I'd had to hide them on Kyle's bed the day before in order for them to work. I'd made a lot of preparations for this - but hopefully it would all be worth it.

I scratched the inside of my thigh, irritably. The lingerie I was wearing underneath my dress was hardly comfortable.

I heard shuffling coming from the other room. Kyle had woken up. It was time for the big reveal.

I slowly walked down the hallway. I could hear the shuffling become more frantic. I gently pushed the door open. He was still on the bed, spread-eagle, looking utterly humiliated in my sexy little nightie. Kyle looked away and screwed his eyes shut.

I sat down next to him on the bed. I stoked the fabric that clung to his chest, almost feeling sorry for the scared boy.

"You should have known I would catch you at some point," I began to explain. I felt a great sense of power over him - my guilty little victim. "I'm sure you're wondering what's about to happen to you. You won't like it."

I heard him whimper an apology. I didn't like how he refused to even face me - still avoiding the consequences after all he did.

"Look at me," I commanded. "Your apologies are long overdue. This is the price that you will have to pay now. You crossed the line a long time ago - and wearing my new nightie pushed you even farther out."

He began to plead. "I won't do it again. Just please let me go... don't tell anyone..."

I liked the sound of his pleading. I ran my hands up and down the satin on his body. "That's a lot of demands for someone who's tied up. You want me to untie you AND keep my mouth shut?"

His begging continued.

I gave him an ultimatum. I liked exercising the control that I now had. Whatever he chose, I would keep him tied up anyway. "Either: I let you go, but take pictures of you and tell everyone I know about your disgusting fetish. Or, I tell no one but you stay tied up for... a little longer..."

He chose the second option, greatly pleasing me. I got him to ask to be tied up. I was beginning to enjoy this. I shifted my position on the bed so that I could kneel over him. The teasing began with me running my fingers down his body. I felt over his cock, making him shuffle uncomfortably. My fingers worked their way down to his legs. I straightened out the nightgown to make him look nice and neat. I then climbed up from the bed. Time for the real fun to begin.

"I'm just going to get some toys for us to play with. Don't go anywhere," I said, playfully.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Always enjoy this story! Thank you!
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Here is part 3! I hope you like it...

Kyle's POV

The wait might have only been a minute, but it felt like hours. I began to tremble, wondering what torment she had in store for me. This was already bad enough.

I considered calling for help. Likely though, no one would hear - it was nighttime in a relatively secluded suburban area. Our house was large and detached from the surrounding buildings. I doubted I would be heard. But even if I was and they decided to intervene... would I really want that? For them to see me like I was? No. If I wanted to escape, it would have to be by myself.

Suddenly, I heard her walking back to the room. My heart began racing, fearing what was about to happen. She came in, still wearing that sexy red dress, holding a purse. She reached in and pulled out a blindfold. I shook my head vigorously.

"No no no. Please, let me see," I begged.

She ignored me and carefully placed it over my forehead. I struggled as she wrapped the material around. Then she pulled it down over my eyes and tightened it at the back. I continued to shake my head, trying to get it off. But to no avail.

"I would gag you as well," she explained. "But I wanted to play a little game with you. It is where you guess what object I am touching you with."

I recoiled. The last thing I wanted was a gag. Timidly, I nodded, still fearful of what was about to happen.

"I'll start out easy," she said. I heard her reach into her bag and pull something out. I then felt a tingling sensation on my satin-clad chest. It felt soft and feathery. The feeling went up and down me, then onto my arms and neck. It tickled slightly and irritated my face. "What do you think it is?"

I gritted my teeth as I felt a hand on my thigh, slowly creeping up towards my private area. The feeling was soft and feathery.

"Is it..." I stammered. "A... a feather duster?"

"Good. You are correct." She took the toy off my body. "Oh and I should mention, if you guess wrong, I will be more harsh on you."

I groaned. Of course it had to get worse.

Another fabric began to tickle me, on my leg this time. It wasn't feathery yet still rather soft. There was a sudden stab of pain on my thigh when she cracked it. I winced slightly. "Is it a whip?"

"Yes, you're doing well."

I heard her rustle about inside her bag for a few seconds, waiting in anticipation. I then heard her turn something on, chilling me. It was a low electric hum. I knew exactly what that was and did NOT want her to use it on me.

"That's a vibrator!" I said, sharply.

"Huh?" She said, sounding confused. She untied my blindfold and pulled it off my head. I was grateful for the freedom to see again, before realizing my mistake. She was holding an electric toothbrush. She smiled triumphantly. "You're not going to like this."

I looked up at her, terrified. "W... what are you going to do to me?"

"Oh I can't tell you that," she said, sifting through the items in her bag. She paused, reconsidering for a moment. "Well actually I can tell you since you're tied up and can't do anything about it. But I think I'll just keep you in suspense."

I shuddered, watching her slip on a pair of satin gloves. They were black and tight-fitting, reaching past her elbow. She strutted across the room and stood in front of the bed, swaying her hips. The tight dress made my mind start to race with titillating thoughts. She then crawled onto the bed in-front of me grabbing my nightgown. She pulled it up my body to my chest area, exposing me completely. My only protection was now gone. She looked down at my privates, smiling as it twitched.

She crawled up to me, kneeling in-between my thighs. "I'm flattered that I turn you on. I'll leave the gag off for now, but if you get too loud it's coming on."

I looked at her, terrified of what might happen next. I was right to be scared.

She dug her vicious fingers straight into my ribs, wiggling them. I cried out, holding in my laughter as best I could. The silk gloves only made it worse. That feeling of violating irritation that you feel when tickled was too much to bare. She wiggled and twisted her fingers, going into every nook and cranny on my ribs. I tried to hold out as long as I could, but it soon became unbearable. I burst out laughing.

"Aw... are my fingers just a little too ticklish?" She cooed, stroking those awful fingers up and down my abs.

I almost felt like crying. The tickling was becoming too much. Her fingers gave me no relief as they wiggled up and down my sides and between my thighs. I couldn't stop the painful laughter. It hurt so much.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, she stopped her torment. I gasped, trying to catch my breath. It was too much. My face was hot and red. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I must have looked like a mess.

"Poor baby. I'll give you a little break," she said, patting me on the thigh. "This is far from over."

I strained my neck to look up at her. "W... why are... y... you doing this?" I panted.

"I think we both know that," she said, ruffling the lacy fabric on my chest.

"No... you're... you're being so so... cruel."

She placed a hand on my chest. "Poor baby. I'm only giving you what you deserve," she said with false sympathy. "But if you like I could give you a little reward. Before we get back to the torture."

"Huh?" I said, confused and slightly scared by what she thought was a 'reward'.

She climbed off the bed and reached for a couple of pillows. The she helped lift my neck to place the pillows underneath, propping my head up. I now had an easier view of the room in front of me. She reached over and placed a satin-clad hand on my cock. It was completely soft.

"Hmm... I may need to warm you up," she said, cheekily.

I wondered what she meant by that as she got up off the bed and stood at the foot, right in front of me. She started swaying her hips from side to side, feeling herself up and down. She turned her back to me, swaying her ass.

God she looked sexy, I thought to myself. That tight dress was almost too much. I tried to calm myself down given the situation - this was my step-mom.

She then unzipped the back of her dress. Seductively, she let it slowly fall down her shoulders. I gasped. Underneath she was wearing a beautiful black basque. It was lacy and beautifully decorated, delicately complementing her perfect curves. As she pulled the dress down, I saw her gorgeous ass. She continued to sway, her G-string leaving little to the imagination. She stepped out of the dress and flung it across the room, turning to me. She looked amazing. The basque had a little bow in between the lace-clad cups. Her breasts looked smooth and round. Suspenders held up her thigh-high stockings. Her thong was cute and lacy with a little bow at the top - her camel-toe clear to see. My cock twitched again.

"You like what you see?" She murmured, seductively, placing her hands on the mattress between my legs.

"Y... you look amazing."

"That is so sweet of you," she said, placing her hands on the bed in-between my legs. Slowly, she crawled up the bed towards me. I struggled, trying to get away. She placed her hands on my thighs, pulling herself closer. I tried to look away. I felt one hand on my chest and another grab my head and force me to look back at her. She came nearer, kneeling directly between my thighs, the tip of my cock just feeling the nylon of her stockings.

She grinned at me, dragging her hands down my chest, shaking her breasts. I couldn't help but look. She grabbed my cock with one of her hands, letting me feel the satin. I groaned in pleasure, slowly getting harder. I wanted her to stop, yet also I wanted her to go further. I couldn't restrain my impulse. A beautiful woman had me as her captive and was playing with my cock. There was no way I could resist.

She straddled me, placing both hands on my chest. She shook her breasts close to my face before backing away and arching her back. She stretched out her arms above her head. Her hips began to grind on me. I felt her panties on my cock, grinding. I got harder and harder. She placed her hands on my chest, rubbing herself against me, letting me feel the pleasure. I moaned.

Then, suddenly, she slapped me.

"Ouch," I complained.

She slapped me again. She stopped grinding and got off. I looked up at her, incredulous. Shaking her head, she slapped me on the chest. "You were enjoying that far too much you pervert."

"But... you..." I tried to say. However I felt her hand clamp down on my mouth.

"I've had enough of you talking out of line," she said. She turned and walked to the door. "I'll be back in a minute. You won't like what I'm going to do next."
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

wow! Please keep this going. Will she leave him there to be tormented all night?
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dear God! An erotic romance novel! You have taken it to a new level Sir!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Great story! I wish to read more!!!
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Thanks for the positive feedback on the last chapter! Hope you enjoy this next part!

Heather's POV

I had been enjoying grinding on Kyle's body. There was a level of spice to teasing him in this way which made it feel even better. I noticed he was enjoying it as well. I didn't want him to get too comfortable, however. He must know it was wrong - I was his step-mother. I wanted him to feel pain. I slapped him hard.

"Ouch!"

I slapped him again and climbed off his trembling cock. I shook my head in disappointment before slapping him on the chest. "You were enjoying that far too much you pervert."

"But... you..."

I clamped my hand down on his mouth. "I've had enough of you talking out of line," I said. I felt a sudden urge rush through me. An urge to punish. I couldn't understand why I was feeling this way, but looking at his incredulous expression while wearing my own nightgown made me want to hurt him. Grabbing my purse, I got up and walked to the door, an evil plan in my mind. "I'll be back in a minute. You won't like what I'm going to do next."

I left him to struggle by himself. I came back into my room and fetched the items that I needed for Kyle's next torture, hiding them inside the purse. I was surprised to suddenly hear a commotion from the other room. It sounded like Kyle was starting to yell for help. He really was desperate.

I sauntered back into the room, my victim still yelling on the bed, tied up and helpless.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE!" He screamed, rocking back and forth on the mattress. I noticed his cock was still standing to attention, flapping as he flailed uselessly.

I shook my head in disapproval. I reached for the ball gag that was inside my bag. "Do you really want the neighbors to see you like this?"

He looked ferociously at me, surprising me a little. "AND WHO DID THIS TO ME? YOU PUT ME LIKE THIS! YOU ARE SUCH A BI-"

I shoved the ball gag into his wide mouth. He grunted and began to shake his head vigorously. I straddled his chest, my knees pinning his shoulders down, locking his head between my thighs while I strapped it around his head. I tightened the clasp at the back, making sure it was nice and secure. All he could do now was let out muffled groans.

"That's much better," I said, triumphantly. I slid back down his chest, now straddling him on top of his stomach, giving him a nice view of my body. I picked up my purse and placed it next to me on the bed. From it, I withdrew a whip. It was larger and more painful than the one I had used earlier. I could see Kyle's eyes widen.

"I want to play another game with you," I began to explain. Kyle groaned and muffled something that sounded like a swear through the gag.

"You are being very rude. You'll soon learn not to say that while I'm in control." I said, flicking the whip down onto his chest with moderate force. He winced and squeezed his eyes shut. I shook my head, tutting.

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, we are going to play another game." I reached into the bag and withdrew an oil flask. "The aim of the game is for you to try and lose that disgusting boner you have."

He looked at me, a fearful expression crossing his face. Now he wasn't so tough.

I continued. "The longer you have your boner for, the more often I am going to whip you. And you can bet I am going to whip you hard." I then leaned forward, shaking my breasts in his face.

"I'm sure you will do fine, against all the odds," I said in a seductive tone. "You... all tied up. With a gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie teasing your body. Helpless... humiliated... mine."

I climbed off him, kneeling beside his body on the bed. His cock was still hard, despite the pain. I rustled the the nightgown, pushing it up to his neck so that his chest was fully exposed. He watched me as I unscrewed the plastic lid. I leaned over his helpless body, raising the bottle. A silver stream of oil seeped out, landing on his chest. He shivered. I let it pour out for a moment, leaving a small pool of liquid on his chest. I then placed the lid back on the bottle and put it to one side.

I removed my gloves, before placing my hands on his bare skin. Slowly, seductively, I rubbed the oil in. I covered his abdomen and chest in it. It was smooth and hairless - the oil made it shine. I lightly stroked my fingers around his nipples which were now hard. Then I moved my hands down his body. My hands slid over his cock, making him gasp. I rubbed my hands up the hard shaft, covering it in oil, making it gleam. He was now trembling. I began to feel hot.

I removed my hands, picked up the whip and slapped it down onto his chest. He bounced and let out a grunt. I played with it, letting the tassels dance on his chest. Then I slapped it on him again, harder. He winced in pain, looking at me pleadingly.

"This will only get worse," I said, smiling, before slapping it down on him again, making him shudder and groan in pain. He looked away from me. "Oh, and I want you to look at me the entire time."

Kyle muffled something incomprehensible. It sounded like he was swearing.

I responded by grabbing his nipples and twisting them, making him cry out again. "You better keep your eyes on me. Or else I'm just going to make this worse."

He nodded, his eyes showing the pain I was giving him. I let go and reached for the cups of my basque. I pulled them down, revealing my bare breasts and hard nipples. Kyle gasped. I shook them cheekily before whipping his body again.

The game went on for a few minutes. I whipped him at least five more times. There were now red marks on his chest, he was whimpering and groaning in pain from behind his gag. I was surprised, and also rather disappointed. He was almost flaccid now. I ceased the torture, rubbing my hand against his cock again. It immediately sprung up slightly, to my satisfaction.

"Poor, poor Kyle," I said, striking his abdomen again. "This must be so difficult for you."

I climbed onto his chest, facing away from him so that my butt was right in front of his face. His cock grew again, making me smile in victory. I was just about to start another round of torture when I heard the doorbell ring.

This was unusual, it was well into the night by now. I decided to go investigate.

Kaitlin's POV

It was late.

I had been walking through the outskirts of town at midnight. The streets were quiet. All I could hear was the clacking of my heels and the sound of my own breath. The party had only just ended and I had made the, possibly naive, decision to walk home. I wasn't drunk. But I didn't think the walk was long enough for me to have to drive. Besides, I liked the cool night air.

Our town wasn't dangerous. It was a small, pleasant place where a lot of, mostly well-off folks lived. I had little to worry about - at least I didn't think I did.

That was when I heard the screaming. It was very muffled, and I doubted anyone else would have heard it. They were clearly desperate screams, coming from the voice of a young man. I, being the fool I was, chose to investigate.

The house it came from was relatively detached. The hallway light looked to on, though the screaming seemed to be coming from the back. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the house belonged to Heather's boyfriend. He was an older fellow, so I doubted they were coming from him. The muffled shouting continued, before suddenly being silenced.

I wondered what was happening, my thoughts suddenly turning to Heather. She had left the party early. My mind began to race through the possibilities of what might have happened. Her boyfriend had a son who I knew was in his late-teens. Perhaps that was him screaming? What was going on in there? Thieves? Kidnappers?

I waited outside the house for a moment, edging up to the wall, listening intently. I could faintly hear sounds coming from the back of the house, possibly upstairs? It sounded like someone was talking, though I couldn't tell.

I considered calling the police. But there was a desperate curiosity inside me, burning to know what was going on. I considered going round to the back, however I knew the gate was locked and I definitely wasn't in a good condition to climb over. Perhaps the best plan of action would be to shock whoever was in there. If was kidnappers, they wouldn't answer the door. If everything was alright, someone would answer.

I waited a moment in case there was more yelling. Then I edged towards the door.

I rang the bell.

I'll be introducing this new character next chapter. Let me know any thoughts/suggestions!
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh Lord thats great! Can Heather adopt me?

Oh oh oh! There's a knock on the door!
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Great chapter!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Great continuation and I really like all of the variable POVs! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

hope this is still going!
Yeet_03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yeet_03 »

Amazing!!! Hope this still continues.
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Is this still alive? I hope so!
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Hey! Sorry it's been a while. This project is still alive. I hope to be able to wrap it up in the next couple of chapters. I'm glad so many have enjoyed it so far!

Heather's POV

I sat there, surprised. Who on Earth would be calling at this hour? Don't they know people are trying to sleep? I wondered for a moment if this was worth answering. If this was something serious, it couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Kyle mumbled something, bringing my attention back to him. That's when it clicked. His yelling must have woke someone up. I couldn't think how given how detached our house was, but it was plausible. I quietly reveled at the thought of being able to punish Kyle for something else.

The bell rang again.

I climbed off Kyle's chest. I looked at his face, red and sweaty. I liked it, he was totally under my influence. I quickly made sure that his gag was secured. "You better not make another sound. I'll deal with you later."

I then rushed to my bedroom and hastily pulled on a short, silk, black robe, with lace on the sleeves. I tightened it so that it just about covered my naughty outfit. I then slowly made my way downstairs, feigning grogginess.

"Oh hi, Kaitlin," I said, in a tired voice. I only let the door open wide enough for her to see my face.

"Hey Heather," she said, casually. Kaitlin was a small girl, with perky chestnut hair. She was in her late-twenties and was still single. She was wearing the same outfit she wore at the party: an elegant blue dress with straps with a white jacket, purse and heels.

"Why are you here?" I said, with some slight aggression in my voice.

"Oh well, I uh... I was walking by when I heard shouting," she said, innocently.

So it was Kyle. He would be in a lot of trouble when I came back to him. I smiled. "Hmm... well I didn't hear anything. I'm sure it was from a different house. You know... some young guy's probably very drunk."

Kaitlin nodded. "That makes sense. Although, I'm amazed that you guessed that it was a young man screaming since you didn't hear it."

I felt like kicking myself. Kaitlin, the little detective. She never missed much. While I did like her, lying to her was incredibly difficult. I laughed. "Well that was a lucky guess then! Anyway, it's late and I really need some rest-"

There was a sudden clatter from upstairs, followed by a lot of muffled yelling. It sounded like the squeaking of a mattress. My face immediately went red.

Kaitlin looked past me, awkwardly.

I gritted my teeth before returning the fake grin. "What on Earth is Kyle doing up there?" I said, chuckling. "Excuse me, let me just go and talk to him. for a second."

Kaitlin nodded with an awkward smile before I slammed the door. I rushed back up the stairs, infuriated, and burst in to find him yelling into his gag. He was rocking the bed back and forth. For a moment I thought he was going to break the restraints from his tugging. He looked up at me, eyes flaring.

"Clearly I haven't punished you enough," I said, sternly.

He growled at me through his gag.

I chuckled at his futile attempts to escape. He did have spirit. I casually left the room and went into my bedroom. The jar was still in the corner - I'd made sure to cover the lid when I got home. The gas was not dangerous, but exposure for as little as 20 seconds could slowly cause unconsciousness. I brought it through to Kyle.

He was still on the bed, struggling, when I took the lid off before holding my nose. He looked at the jar in confusion, then at me, noticing what I was doing. He must have realized what it was I'd brought through because he soon started to desperately try to hold his breath. I chuckled and quietly left the room. Either way he would soon be unconscious.

A moment later, the noise had ceased and I walked back into the room to cover the jar again. Kyle was lying on the bed, unconscious. Good. I would deal with him later.

I walked down the stairs again, making sure my robe was properly covering me. I could still see Kaitlin through the glass. She hadn't left.

I thrust the door open aggressively and looked at her. "Yeah it might have been Kyle, he gets very angry when playing video games."

"I see," she said. She hesitated. "Umm... I know it's late, but would it be alright if I came in?"

I was taken aback. "What? At this time of night?"

"Yes. Because I think I know what's going on here."

"Huh?"

Kaitlin smiled sweetly. "I love that lingerie you're wearing."

I went red, adjusting my robe again. "Thank you..."

Kaitlin took a step forward. "Look, I know that you're not just wearing that for fun. I don't know what you and your stepson are doing, but it I doubt it's anything innocent."

I looked at her with false anger. "How dare you-"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. I don't have a problem with you exploring something naughty. What I do have a problem with is ou not tellng me about it. I might be able to help."

I was taken aback. "Come... in."

She looked down while smiling. "Just a little bit of advice, that's all."

Kyle's POV

It seemed she was just as surprised as I was that someone was at the door. She paused for a second, seemingly confused.

I was still incredibly conflicted. I was hating every second of this. My chest hurt. Everything hurt. Every little whip she made had stung like hell. And her taunting just reminded me of how much of a mess I was in. There was no escape for me - I couldn't do anything.

Yet at the same time, the situation was very kinky. Heather was incredibly attractive, especially given what she was wearing. And to have her full, undivided attention on my body was amazing. I loved looking up at her breasts. I loved having her ass right in front of my face as she teased me. It was a strange feeling of both disgust and desire. But even so, I didn't like the situation.

I tried to tell her that she shouldn't have left me without the gag. It was a weak attempt to regain some control. My words were unintelligible but I noticed her twitch slightly. My yelling must have got someone's attention. I didn't know how, but I was grateful.

The bell rang again.

Heather climbed off me. She checked my gag and restraints before giving me a stern warning. "You better not make another sound. I'll deal with you later."

She adjusted her basque, covering her breasts again before leaving the room.

I lay there, waiting. I could faintly hear talking down the stairs. I couldn't tell who it was. My cock was still hard, a silvery trail of pre-cum trickling out. It really was humiliating. My best hope was that this person at the door would be suspicious enough to force Heather to cover the situation up. But I feared the worst. Heather would just deny that anything was wrong - they'd believe her, leaving me tied up and vulnerable. Worse still, Heather would probably use this as an excuse to punish me even more. I couldn't let that happen.

I had no choice. I had to make some noise.

I shook the bed as hard as I could, rocking the mattress from side to side. The metal bed frame creaked as I struggled. My restraints held me in position - but it did create a racket. I began to scream, as loud as I could, right into the gag. I used all the energy I had to make as much noise as I possibly could.

The was a clatter of footsteps. Heather burst into the room, wearing a silk robe. I looked up at her furiously.

"Clearly I haven't punished you enough," she said, watching my struggles.

I ignored her as her angered expression shifted into a cruel smile. To my surprise, she then left the room. I continued my desperate attempts to make noise. I didn't know if the person had gone or not, I just wanted to cling onto the little hope I had.

She came back into the room, carefully placing a small jar on the table beside my bed. I looked at it. There was some sort of green substance at the bottom. Strange. I looked back up at her, noticing that she was now holding her nose.

Then the smell hit me. I remembered smelling it before in her bedroom. That's when I understood.

I felt myself slowly becoming drowsy. I held my breath in, determined not to let myself pass out. She casually left the room, as I struggled to keep myself from inhaling. There was no point, I knew I couldn't beat her. My vision slowly faded and I drifted off, terrified of what would come when I awoke.

This was a rather short chapter, but I hope to make the next one really big and erotic. Stay tuned!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Not a bad chapter :) the only weapon you have in that situation (and sometimes not even that) is your ability to talk lol. Convince them you are absolutely insane 😉

If I was him, I'd be playing that angle lol
Hello there!

Other Work
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

Glad this is going — looking forward to the next chapter!
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

This story is incredibly good!!!! :oops: i want to read more!!!
tpton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tpton »

is this story still going?
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Final Chapter! Sorry it took so long. I took a bit of a break because I was quite busy with work. Here it is now, the last part of the story. Enjoy...

Kyle's POV

I slowly woke up. My bones ached from being tied up for so long. As I shuffled around, my eyes still shut, I noticed I was not wearing my mom's nightie anymore. I was completely naked. My eyes slowly flickered open and I saw Heather leaning over me in a silk robe, her sexy lingerie revealed underneath. I'd forgotten how hot she looked and I couldn''t help the blood rush to my penis.

Heather smiled down at me. "This has been a fun night, hasn't it?"

I didn't bother responding. I was naked, restrained, gagged and humiliated.

"Well, I thought maybe you should get a little reward," she said slyly.

I looked up at her, surprised.

"Kaitlin gave me a few tips on how to please you," she leaned over, looking into my eyes. "And myself." I cringed realizing someone else knew what was going on between us. Heather seemed to notice my concern. "Don't worry. I didn't tell her about your dirty fetish. And she swore not to tell anyone what we were doing."

She reached over to undo my gag. I moaned in surprise.

"I'm not giving you permission to speak, I'm just replacing your gag." She reached over and pulled out a pair of light pink, lacy panties. "Kaitlin was wearing these tonight. She let me have them. Open wide."

I obediently opened my mouth. She grinned in satisfaction at my loyalty. The taste wasn't so bad - I liked the feeling of lace on my tongue and there was a certain spice to knowing a woman's crotch had been there. Heather carefully wrapped the ball gag around my head again, looser this time.

Heather shimmied out of her robe, slightly stroking the fabric against my bound body before tossing it on the floor. She reached for the blindfold and carefully placed it on my head again, much to my dismay. I shivered, wondering what she was going to do now. I was growing used to feeling exposed, but I doubted I could ever learn to anticipate her torments.

"This may tingle a little." There was a sudden buzzing sound and I jerked back in horror. I struggled weakly against my bonds. "Oh now don't be like that again. We both know you're not going anywhere."

I felt a sudden, intense tingly feeling on my chest.

"It's an electric wand, don't worry. I'm not using the vibrator this time."

This time? She wants to do this again?

The tingling sensation moved across my chest and over my nipples. I gasped. It was an amazing, intense sensation. The buzzing got more high-pitched and the tingles stimulated me even more. I never knew where I would feel the sensation next. One moment she would stimulate around my nipples, the next I would feel it near my thighs. I felt her lay a hand on my chest again as I began to moan.

"You're doing well... for now," she said wickedly, and I heard her turn up the buzzing even more.

The electric stimulation moved up to my chest, and then slowly down my abs. Eventually, I felt the electricity touch my cock, making me spasm and groan. I felt myself go hard as she held my cock with one hand and stimulated it with the other. The stimulation moved up my shaft. When it reached the tip, the shock and the pleasure was too much and I began to writhe and moan.

"Oh Kyle, your moaning is making me hot."

She left the wand there for a while, slowly beginning to stroke my cock. I felt her take the wand off, using both hands to rub me up and down.

I was fast, and I knew I would not last long. The over-stimulation of her soft hands was too much. I felt her tongue lightly lick my tip. I moaned into my panty gag. The urge to cum building... I wanted it, I wanted her. The rubbing and the licking got faster. I felt the cum ready to burst out. The pleasure was too much.

Then she stopped.

I burst forward in frustration, writhing in desperation. I managed to pull myself up, crunching my chest in, to try and face her. One more second of stroking and I would have exploded. This was too much. I could hear her tutting.

"Oh dear," she cooed. "You really can't control yourself can you?"

She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back down again. My blindfold was pulled off.

"You've had enough fun. Now it's time for you to pleasure me."

I watched as she stood over me, placing one foot on either side of my bound body. I was looking directly up at her - her stockings accentuating her long, smooth legs. She hooked her thumbs underneath her panties. Slowly, seductively, she slid them down her legs. I had the perfect view of her crotch now. She stepped out of them daintily and dangled them above me before flicking them away.

Then she straddled me again. I slumped back, feeling her body pressing down on mine. "Now, I'm going to remove your gag," she explained. "But, you may not shout for help. You may not speak. Your mouth is only free so that it may pleasure my body." She pulled out the whip again, making me wince. "If you shout or yell, I will gag you again and whip you until you're crying. Understand?"

I nodded. I had learnt not to resist anymore.

"Good." She then carefully removed my gag. I breathed in the fresh air. Kaitlin's panties were now wet from my tongue. "You can keep these if you want. Better than you wearing my lingerie."

I shook my head, although secretly I liked that idea a lot.

She shuffled forward. Her crotch was pushed into my face. It was warm and wet, and I could feel her thighs pushing against the sides of my head, forcing my mouth into position. I could still breath, but it was more difficult.

"Eat me," she commanded.

I diligently began to lick my tongue up and down the outside of her clit. I could hear her start to moan. I went deeper, licking inside her, feeling around trying to make her as satisfied as possible. Her body heaved in pleasure. I could just about see her navel arch backwards. I felt a hand on my abs - she was flexible. I ate her out as best I could. Her moans of pleasure pushed me on.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned. "That's good." She then climbed off my head, letting me breath in the fresh air again. "Enough teasing, I want it."

Heather was shivering and I noticed I was as well. She was turned on, I realized. She wasn't just doing this to punish me, she'd tied me up because she wanted me.

She straddled me again, sitting just above my erect penis. Heather slowly let my cock slip inside of her. I gasped as she slid down. I watched her reach for the top of her basque and pull the straps down her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts - her nipples hard.

She then began riding me, moving slowly at first, but getting faster. It felt amazing and I started to moan. Her hands felt over my chest. She arched her back, fucking me hard, leaning over me. Her breasts shook in front of my face. I pulled myself forward to lick them, which she didn't object to. She moaned louder. The welts of her stockings rubbed against my hips.

"Oh FUCK YES," she screamed.

I began thrusting my hips into her, groaning. I felt myself on the edge of cumming. I pulled my bound limbs in, the pleasure overwhelming my body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes yes YES YES YES. So close, SO CLOSE."

I felt myself explode into her, a rush of pleasure overwhelming me. She screamed, continuing to grind into me as we both orgasmed.

She collapsed on top of me. We were both panting. I felt light. We both lay there for a minute, shivering and gasping for breath.

She began to undo my restraints, finally giving me freedom. I curled up in the fetal position, covering my exposed body. For the first time in hours I was able to move properly. When Heather had undone the last strap she modestly put her robe back on and sat on the side of the bed.

We didn't say anything for a while. My mind was all over the place, trying to comprehend the last few hours. I reluctantly sat next to her.

"You can keep the nightie if you want," she finally said. "I hope you've learnt your lesson."

"I did... Thanks. Sorry for what I did..."

She looked at me with a cold expression. "Just don't take my stuff."

I nodded, intimidated by her stare.

She softened. "If you want... we could buy some lingerie for you to wear. So you don't have to steal..."

My heart started pounding. The prospect of having my own lingerie excited me. "Yes, definitely."

We both sat in silence for a few more minutes. She then turned to me. "And if you want... we could uh... do this again maybe?"

I looked back at her and smiled. "Maybe."

As always, let me know what you think. I might make a sequel at some point in the future, possibly including Kaitlin.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

I think I might make a version of this story myself.
Aris34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aris34 »

Egyptianboytoy wrote: 3 years ago I think I might make a version of this story myself.
That would be pretty cool. I'd like to see your version!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic