The Submissive In Her. M/f. Part 3 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Submissive In Her. M/f. Part 3 added

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I know so many of you are eagerly awaiting the next update with regards to my tale of Susan and her birthday surprises but this is an idea I’ve had bouncing around in my mind for a while now. So please take the time to read part one, to express your thoughts and ideas. But most of all, tell me if it’s an idea, a story you’d like me to continue.

Thanks
Bandit666.

The submissive in her

part one……..

It had been a bitterly cold day, and now the heavy frost was settled over the northeast of England. Looking up at the clock as I warmed myself by the fire I’d been shocked to see it was already approaching 11.30. So engrossed in the latest Clive Cussler novel as I had been, three hours had passed by so quickly.

Laying the book down on the small table next to my black leather sofa, I yawned, and stretched. Standing I prepared to retire for the night when my thoughts were interrupted by the incisive chiming of my iPhone.

Looking down it was Michael, my best friend since our school days. “Oh no this isn’t good”, I thought to myself as I answered. For the hour was late, and I knew his marriage had been on the rocks for many a month now.

“Hello my friend”, I responded upon answering, hoping I sounded cheerful, but not overly so. As I knew it would be wrong to let my expectations show. “What really, right now?”, I inquired. Just a little shocked when he asked me to come over as quickly as possible.

“Err, well sure no problem”, I replied. For I was able to tell by his tone it was urgent, and couldn’t wait till morning. “I’ll be there as soon as possible”, I remarked. While already reaching for the keys to both my 2018 Mustang GT and home.

Now the journey to Michaels wasn’t a long one. 10-15 minutes at the most. But that night it might well have been 10-15 hours.

It appeared to take an age for the windscreen to de-ice, for the leather seat to warm up. And all while my mind raced.

“He’s finally snapped, told her to get out and never return”, I considered silently as I entered the A1M heading towards Durham, travelling just a little quicker than I should.

“No he couldn’t have”, I told myself while taking the Chester-Le-Street exit at a little over 100mph.

“He just needs to talk, to let off a little steam, yes that’s what it is”, I thought, trying desperately hard to convince myself that was the case.

“Yes that’s it, it’s got to be that”, I decided, as I cut through the old market place. Still rather faster than I should.

“You’re just reading to much into it all”, I reprimanded myself while heading up the short but surprisingly steep bank towards his home.

But then, upon entering his street, as the rear end of the Mustang skipping out on an especially icy patch, my headLights picked out the fact he stood waiting in the doorway of his home.

Naturally my heart sink, at the thought of what lay ahead. And yet as I pulled over to a stop, there was no sign of sadness, no look of shattered dreams.

“Hello son”, I said my Geordie accent and dialect just as strong as always. “So what drags me out here at such a late hour”, I asked, trying to keep the tone light, and we clasped hands in friendship.

“Oh, that will become obvious”, he replied, his tone relaxed and none to stressed. “But first come in out of the cold”, he continued stepping to one side. “You’ll find Charlottes in the living room waiting for us”, he added with a rather unnerving smile.

“Hello Charlotte”, I offered in greeting, as I entered the room. Whilst doing my best not to show my natural disliking for the normally, arrogant, self righteous, obnoxious, cant do anything wrong brunette my friend called his wife. Before falling silent.

“No you’re not seeing things”, Michael told me. No doubt sensing my shock, my total disbelief at the sight that greeted me. “But I can explain”, he added. As I took a moment or two too take stock of what lay before me.

“I’m sure you can”, I replied. Watching as Charlottes face took on almost the same shade of pink as the lace panties and matching bra she wore.

“As I certainly wasn’t expecting to see this when you asked me over”, I continued. While admiring how securely her wrists and elbows had been bound together.

“But then I’m sure you have your reasons”, I added. Although I couldn’t help but admit to myself how wonderful his wife looked placed in a tight hogtie. How wonderfully well the ball gag packed her normally obnoxious mouth.

“Yes I guess we owe you an explanation”, he responded, as he took a seat.

“As you know we’ve been have problems with our relationship for quite some time”, he said with a loud sigh. Although that in its own right wasn’t an explanation, nor a huge secret.

“Well tonight, it got a little out of hand, the yelling, the shouting, the words that were exchanged”, he stated, sorrow in his eyes.

“And then something just snapped, something Charlotte admitted hit home”, he continued his expression serious, almost grave.

“In fact it got so bad I told Charlotte if she didn’t agree to become more submissive, more respectful of my thoughts, of those from people I respected it was over”, he added, while with great difficulty Charlotte rolled onto her side so she could face us both.

“And well, this is the result”, he told me gesturing towards his helplessly bound and gagged wife.

“I see, so where exactly do I fit in to all of this”, I asked, although, secretly I knew the answer. I knew Michael was aware of my past experiences. That he knew about the time I’d spent training submissive women for others. The time I spent training submissive women for myself. Knew about my relationships with more that one partner.

“Err, well, umm, that’s pretty simply really”, his explanation began.
“You see Charlotte has two weeks off work, starting this evening”, he continued looking me directly in the eye. As if searching for a glimmer of acceptance.

“and we know you are available too”, he added, before falling silent. Clearly waiting for my response.

“Well that’s true, I do have some time owing”, I acknowledge, having taken a deep breath.

“So we were, well, emm, hoping you would be agreeable to taking her into, Err training”, he continued. Just a little flustered by the direction he was taking the conversation.

“I see, and Charlotte is completely agreeable with what you’ve just said”, I asked a little sceptically considering her past behaviour.

“Oh yes, in fact it was her idea”, Michael informed me. Looking over towards his bound and gagged wife. Who simply nodded.

“Well, I’ve got to admit, I wasn’t expecting this when you called me”, I responded with a deep breath.

“And there will be rules, some of which neither of you may particularly like”, I continued. While looking between my friend and his wife.

“Yes, yes of course”, Michael replied. While once again Charlotte just nodded.

“For a start, should I agree to take Charlotte away with me tonight for training, it will be the last contact you have with one another until I’m finished”, I stated. Watching for a reaction

“Okay, I understand”, Michael replied. Seeming rather unconcerned.

“But what if there’s an emergency of some kind?”, he understandably asked.

“Good point”, I acknowledged. “In such a situation you can simply call me, and we’ll discuss if it warrants her temporary release”, I informed.

“Release?”, he asked. Looking a little puzzled.

“Yes release”, I answered. “As that’s rule number two. Charlotte has to understand and accept that she will spend large amounts of time restrained and gagged”, I added. Looking down towards his helpless wife.

“Ah, yes, I never thought of it that way”, my friend responded.

“Do you accept that, Lottie?”, he asked of his wife.

“Mmmm, mmmm”, she answered passed the ball gag. While nodding her head.

“Good, then we are heading in the right direction”, I continued. Doing my best to disguise the fact I was getting all the more interested in changing Charlottes demeanour.

“But then you must also understand, and accept rule three, especially you Charlotte, that I decide if any punishment is required, if any misdemeanour has occurred”, I when on to state.

“What sort of punishments?”, Michael enquired. No doubt on his wife’s behalf.

“Oh they can be as simple as a good hard spanking, or cold shower”, I responded.

“Through to receiving the cane, paddle or flogger”, I continued. Pausing not only for them to absorb what I’d just stated, but also for effect.

“As well as things more intimate and sexual”, I added. Rather bluntly, rather matter of fact.

“Sexual?”, Michael interjected. His eyes wide open. His tone one of shock.

“Yes, sexual, and no, before you ask, I will not under any circumstance be getting into bed with Charlotte”, I informed.

“But that is rule four, the biggest rule of all”, I continued.

“You must both accept that I will, with the use of sex aids control Charlottes urges, use them to train her, to punish her, to change her into being a true submissive”, I added. Before falling silent.

“Well I wasn’t expect that part”, my friend stated. After a short, but slightly uncomfortable silence.

“Could you maybe, give us a minute or two to discuss what you’ve told us thus far?”, he asked of me.

“Yes, yes of course, I will wait in the car”, I replied. Wondering if maybe I should have left that part out of my statement of acceptance.

“Should you agree to those rules, simply pack all of Charlottes clothes into a case and fetch that along side her, still bound and gagged to the car. If you don’t I fully understand and our friendship will never change”, I added while standing………………………….
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Quick note. I haven’t quite got the posting of the pictures correct to stand by for a correction soon

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good first part part :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Plot twist - they change their minds and the story is over 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both for your comments, and for a plot twist you’ll just have to wait and see when and where they might occur
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you both for your comments, and for a plot twist you’ll just have to wait and see when and where they might occur
Hahaha that's a fair doos 👍
Hello there!

Other Work
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Only just spotted this. Really great start[mention]Bandit666[/mention], I am excited to see more.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice!!! so the next part... where is it???? :D
Please, go ahead!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good 1st Part and Nice Visual Aids
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you all for your comments and support, sadly life has got in the way just a little these last few weeks but a second part is underway and I hope to share it with you all very soon

Bandit666
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I'm really liking it so far, I hope you keep writing more parts.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so your wish is granted. I hope you all enjoy part two.

The submissive in her

Part two.

For what seemed like an eternity. But in reality couldn’t have been more than 10-15 minutes. I sat alone in the Mustang. It’s big V8 rumbling away as the climate control slowly warmed the interior to just the right temperature.

More than once I pondered over the rationale of being so open about the sexual element of my training methods. And yet, I knew deep down, it was the only way I could proceed. For my friend. Not to mention his wife, even as obnoxious and rude as she maybe. Had the right to know and decide if it was truly what they wanted.

At first, when finally a single shaft of light penetrated the moonless, cold, still night, it was impossible to distinguish much more that the silhouette of Michael frozen in the doorway.

“Well looks like it’s not to be”, I told myself as slowly he approached.

“Wait what’s that in his hands?”, I wondered as he drew ever closer.

“Suitcases, two large suitcases”, I whispered in reply to my own question.

“Good, then let the fun begin”, I muttered out loud as he drew ever closer.

“I guess Charlotte doesn’t believe in travelling light”, I commented while desperately trying to conceal my smile.

“Just pop them in the trunk”, I added. When with a push of a button it opened.

“Well you said I should pack all her clothes, so I did”, my friend replied with a sigh and shake of the head.

“And she’s got way more than she needs”, he added. Just a little contempt in his tone.

“I see, well don’t worry I’ll take care of that as well”, I told Michael with confidence.

“And make sure that by the time she returns her wardrobe will be much lighter, and contain only what is needed to please you”, I added with a smirk and a nod.

“Sounds good to me”, my friend commented, with relief before adding, “she hasn’t dressed to please me in a very long time.

“Umm, somehow I guessed so much”, I remarked.

“But now, with that in mind I think it’s time for you to say your goodbyes, for you to fetch her to me”, I continued.

“Oh and make sure the ropes are still tight”, I commented. As he turned and headed back towards their home………….
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Maybe I left this a little too long between updates. So let me know if it’s still a story you’d like to read
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Bandit, this tale retains a palpable sense of tension and I am keen to see where this goes.

GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I'm still interested in reading it.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both then I will progress with part three and hopefully post here soon
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The submissive in her

Part 3

And so it was that Charlotte found herself being rather unceremoniously carried from her home. Still bound around the wrists and elbow. Ankles and lower thighs too. Over her husbands shoulder. His hand slowly caressing and occasionally smacking her panty clad arse.

With a smile I opened the car door. Allowing him to place her, rather roughly onto the cold leather.

It was plain to see how the bitter still air stabbed at her body like a million tiny needles. But we showed her little mercy.

“Well, best get you buckled in for your own safety”, I told her. As deliberately the back of my hand stroked her left breast through the soft sensual bra.

“After all we wouldn’t want any accidents”, I added. While running the palm of my hand over the waist band of her matching panties.

“Mmmppphhh”, she exclaimed, through the little red ball that was buckled tightly in her mouth.

“Oh I’d get used to this and a lot more besides”, I informed her. Two of my fingers slipping between her thighs. Rubbing against her pussy.

“So, my friend, just how submissive do you wish your wife to become”, I asked of Michael having closed the mustangs door, and moved away slightly.

“You mean there’s choices”, he asked in wonderment.

“What sort of choices”, he quickly added. Before I could even reply.

“Oh yes, there’s choices”, I replied quietly.

“Would you like her to be her usual self, only submitting when you say enough”, I said, offering option one.

“Umm, no, no I don’t think that’ll work”, my friend replied.

“Well, if truth be told, neither do I”, I agreed.

“So option two, would you like her to have her own opinion and be able to express that too you, but leaving the final decision up to yourself,” I continued.

“I could work”, Michael stated.

“But what of her general behaviour with that option”, he asked.

“Oh she’d be trained to dress as you wish. To expect to be bound, gagged and used, whenever the mood takes you. And of course be punished, as you see fit, whenever she steps out of line”, I replied with a smile.

“And yet, there is a third option. There is the chance of turning her into a total submissive. A slave, in all but name”, I added. Wondering if maybe that was pushing it too far.

“A slave, I’m not sure about that. Would does that even mean?”, he asked a puzzled expression spread across his face.

“It means. That while she will continue to work. To live her daily life on the outside. When she returns home, she will submit to you fully. Will expect to wear your collar. To be used as you see fit, while having no opinions of her own. She will follow your every command, will obey your every order. Expect to be punished for failure”, I stated, barely stopping for breath as the cold night air got the better of us both.

“Oh I see, do you think maybe we can have a mix of both option two and option three?”, my friend asked.

“I think we can make that happen”, I answered. With a smile and a nod.

“But now, it really is time for Charlottes journey to begin”, I stated.

“So she’ll see you in two weeks”, I added. Turning and heading for the drivers seat.

“See you soon my friend”, I called out moments from pulling away……………..
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Definitely worth the wait on this. Each chapter heightens the tension and sets the mood brilliantly. Excited for more.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you wolfman. And the good news is an update should be arriving in the next few days
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Someone knows how to write a cliffhanger ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic