A Stepbrother’s Sub (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

So hot .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] one of my favourite chapters thus far! the dual twins tormenting their subs and Joe adding his touch to the torture was extremely hot! socks over the nose simply the best... :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loving the twins, Ryan especially! Very hot foot smothering!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago @gaggedfeety one of my favourite chapters thus far! the dual twins tormenting their subs and Joe adding his touch to the torture was extremely hot! socks over the nose simply the best... :D
Thank you!! It's one of mine too, Bobby and Xavier are truly lucky...
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Loving the twins, Ryan especially! Very hot foot smothering!
Glad to hear!! Yeah Ryan's a devious one, but he may realize that he was a bit too harsh soon enough ;) ;)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Loving the twins, Ryan especially! Very hot foot smothering!
I’m with you really loving the sadistic side of Ryan hoping to see Xavier and Bobby spend plenty of time under his feet ;) ;)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART XI

Xavier and I moaned out, but Connor and Ryan told us to shut up, slapping our gagged faces with their feet.

“Well Bobby should be gagged with my socks since he named me the winner,” Ryan said, pressing down hard on my face, “So you two can fight over Xavier.”

“Haha I don’t know, I think he’ll end up being gagged with mine. He’s been dying under these bad boys, right fag?” Connor said as he pressed his socked toes into Xavier’s nose. He cried out, nodding and begging for him to remove his feet. Joe huffed, not happy that his socks wouldn’t end up in either of our mouths.

“Okay I have an idea! Go ahead and gag them with your socks, but just do one!”

Ryan and Connor proceeded to pull off Xavier’s socks and unwrap our gags, with us spitting out the socks when our mouths were free. I went to ask Joe to show mercy, but Ryan told me to shut up as he stuffed one of his socks in my mouth. It was so disgusting, with my mouth and throat feeling like they were on fire. I screamed out and struggled against the tape, but Ryan had no trouble keeping me in place. He started wrapping the tape around my mouth, sealing the sock in my mouth. Then he wrapped the tape under my jaw and over my head, preventing me from moving my mouth at all.

“Dude! What the fuck are you doing!” Joe yelled.

“It’s fine, relax! Just making sure he doesn’t spit it out,” Ryan laughed, with Joe sighing and looking back at Connor and Xavier. Ryan looked back at me, and spat my face again, rubbing it all over my face. I moaned out, but he slapped me in the face and punched my stomach.

“Shut the fuck up! Sit there and suck on my sock. That’s all you’re good for, got it fag?”

I nodded back, not making any sound. He laughed and sat back down, placing his bare feet on my face. With his socks off, his feet didn’t smell as bad, but I was still repulsed by them. I couldn’t see, but based on the sounds he was making, Xavier had been gagged with Connor’s sock too. Joe then grabbed all of the guys’ socks, including Xavier, Jake, and my own socks, and taped them together so that there were two wads of socks. He then moved Ryan’s feet and taped one bundle over my nose. And as soon as Joe stepped away to do the same to Xavier, Ryan placed his feet back on my face.

I moaned out, my senses being overwhelmed by the sweaty musky stench and taste. But Ryan just laughed.

“Haha I think the fag is really enjoying this, “ Ryan said, seeing my hard cock bounce underneath my sweatpants. I moaned again, feeling so humiliated again, while Joe and Connor laughed.

“Xavier’s loving the stink treatment too, aren’t ya?” I heard Joe say, with Xavier moaning too. Joe went back to our feet, tickling them with brushes nonstop for what seemed like forever. We tried struggling and crying out, but we had no chance of breaking free. And throughout the tickling torture, Ryan would smother me with his feet, making me struggle for air even more. I imagined Connor was doing the same as well. Eventually Joe gave our feet a break, asking the twins to go grab some stuff from his room. Pressing down hard one last time, Ryan lifted his feet from my face, and he and his brother headed upstairs. Joe soon moved over next to Xavier, who must’ve felt Joe near him because he whimpered and looked away.

“Hey,” Joe said. When Xavier didn’t respond, he gently nudged his friend. Xavier turned his head over to his friend. Joe noticed how red his friend’s face was, not knowing that Ryan had slapped Xavier hard enough to make him cry. He had a look of sympathy and concern, much like Jake had with me. It threw me off, seeing Joe like that. He pulled off the tape holding the sock wad under his nose.

“Are you okay?” he asked, but Xavier still looked away. Joe gently grabbed his friend’s chin to make him face him.

“Hey…are you okay?” he asked again, and Xavier shook his head this time.

“No? But…but don’t you like this?”

Xavier grunted back, with sobbing gag talk coming out and him gesturing his head towards the stairs. Joe looked back at the stairs.

“What? The stairs?”

Xavier rolled his eyes as he kept gesturing his head towards the stairs and the twins’ muffled voices.

“Do you mean Ryan and Connor?”

“Mmphh,” Xavier nodded.

“What about them?”

Xavier groaned, gestured towards the stairs again and shaking his head.

“You don’t like that they’re here?” Joe asked, and Xavier nodded and then after a couple seconds gestured his head to Joe.

“You don’t like that I’m here too?” he asked. Xavier groaned, looking over at me for help. He gestured towards the stairs again, shaking his head, and then gestured to Joe while nodding.

“Ohhh so you’re okay with me?”

Xavier nodded excitedly.

“So, you do like this, but just with me?” Xavier nodded again.

“Haha do you have a crush on me or something?” Joe said while laughing, and Xavier looked away. Joe noticed and quickly stopped laughing, getting closer to his gagged friend.

“Wait, really? You seriously have a crush on me?”

“Mmphh,” Xavier moaned, nodding slowly.

Joe leaned back, seemingly mulling over the revelation for a couple minutes. Xavier moaned and squirmed a bit to get his friend’s attention, but Joe was too distracted by his own thoughts. But soon after, something must’ve clicked, as Joe leaned over, with his face hovering over Xavier’s. Xavier looked over at me confused, and then Joe pulled his face towards him and kissed Xavier’s gagged lips. Xavier moaned out, shifting on the floor. I soon noticed that Joe was so turned on, with their boners practically rubbing against each other. Meanwhile I was just lying on the floor, not understanding what was happening, uncomfortably turned on by Joe laying on top of his tied and gagged friend. Joe suddenly pulled away, making Xavier moan and lean forward, not wanting Joe’s lips to leave.

“Wait I have to tell you something,” he said, his voice shaking a bit, “You’re my best friend, right?”

Xavier nodded, and Joe took a deep breath.

“Okay…so I’m the reason why Jack stopped being friends with us. I got the football team to fuck with him because I was jealous. It was supposed to be harmless, but Mark got carried away. Mark wanted to humiliate Jack, so he stripped him to his underwear, tied him up, and used his unwashed jockstrap to gag him. We all thought it was funny and had planned to let him free after we were all done changing. But Mark wanted to keep him like that for the whole weekend,” Joe said as he looked away from his gagged friend.

“I didn’t know what he had planned, and I was a bit worried. But at the same time, something in me wanted to keep Jack like that too. Having him at my mercy like that, it just did something to me. Anyways, Jake eventually showed up and made us let Jack go. And Jack quit the team next day. We swore never to speak of it, especially with the coach being pissed and training us hard. I tried texting Jack to apologize, but he didn’t reply back. And I got mad and texted him a selfie of you and I at the mall and told him off. And I think maybe he thought you knew…”

Joe looked over at Xavier. He had been silent while Joe talked, but tears were welling in his eyes the whole time, and his expression got angrier with each word that Joe said. Soon a string of muffled yells and screams came out as Xavier struggled and thrashed against Joe, banging his legs with his knees. Joe just sat there, letting his friend hit him. I soon noticed that Joe was looking down and eventually at me, with a tear running down his cheeks. Xavier noticed too and started to calm down; Joe lost one of his best friends and was on the verge of losing another one, and Xavier seemed to recognize this. He moaned out to Joe, who had covered his crying face with his hands. Xavier moaned again, this time rubbing his knees against Joe, who turned to him.

“Are you mad at me?”

Xavier nodded.

“Do you forgive me?”

He shook his head.

“Okay…okay, that’s fair. But are you still my friend?”

Xavier hesitated for a couple seconds but nodded.

“I’m really sorry, Xavier! I am!” Joe sobbed. Xavier moaned back, nodding that he knew. Joe pulled him up and hugged him. Xavier couldn’t hug him back but rested his head against Joe’s. Xavier opened his eyes, looking at me, and moaned to me. Joe looked at him and then turned to me.

“Fuck! I forgot you were here, Bobby!” Joe exclaimed. I moaned back at him, as he sat back at our feet, looking at us.

“Well fuck. This isn’t how I saw this weekend going.”

We both groaned at him and he playfully slapped our boners.

“You know, after Jack I think I realized that I enjoyed typing people up and dominating them. But I went too far with him and got scared. The team was able to continue the taping as a new hazing ritual, and I took advantage as the team’s tape keeper. But when I saw that you liked it, Xavier, I wanted to play with you so badly: I wanted you to submit to me and be my bondage bitch. But I couldn’t,” he said, caressing Xavier’s face and making him whimper, “I couldn’t risk it.”

Joe then turned to me, grabbing and squeezing my boner, making me yelp out.

“Thank God I discovered you though, Bobby. You let me release my dark side,” he said, still squeezing my boner. I whimpered and moaned, trying to beg him to let go.

“It was a dream come true. I tried to play it off like I wasn’t that interested, but I didn’t expect you to submit so easily. You must’ve been waiting it to happen for so long, right?”

I yelped back and nodded, and he finally let go. He looked at the both of us, with a big sweet smile. The moment was ruined when one of the twins started laughing from upstairs. Joe looked annoyed, as if what he had planned was now ruined. He stood up and headed for the stirs.

“Fuck. Fuck! Okay, give me a sec, maybe I can convince them to leave. That way, we can have fun, just the three of us. It’s gonna be a—” he was cut off by hearing some yelling and the sounds of struggling. It sounded like the twins were fighting someone. ‘Jake!” I thought to myself, ‘That’s gotta be him!’

If it was, I was ecstatic! Although not as much as I thought I would be. Of course, I was more than happy to see him, but once again, Joe surprised me. And for the better this time, although I knew Jake wanted to get back at Joe for what he did to Jack. I thought that I could try to get his attention when he came down, to try and get him to take it easy on Joe. He and Xavier seemed scared, with Joe patting Xavier’s chest. Joe told him it’d be okay, and that he was going to call 911. I grunted at him, not wanting the cops to show up, but it didn’t matter since Joe realized he left his phone upstairs. Getting more scared, he went to undo Xavier’s tape binds when someone started coming downstairs……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow that was totally unexpected.

Can’t believe I’m hoping the twins overpower Jake so Xavier and joe can spend some time together.

Although I do want bobby and Jake to get that too

Oh I’m so conflicted.... ;) :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Count me impressed. Especially love all the consent chat. Seeing it feature in a story is really important to me and adds so much extra sexiness when I know that there is heart and care behind the characters intention.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART XII

Joe had undone the some of the tape on Xavier’s chest when a taller guy in a blue hood reached the bottom of the stairs and grabbed Joe. Xavier tried to yell out, thrashing on the floor, but the guy dragged Joe away and forced him down. The two wrestled for a few minutes when another huge muscular guy with a black hood came running down and grabbed Joe’s legs and feet, using zip-ties to bind his ankles and knees. The guy in the black mask was able to pull Joe’s hands behind his back and used more zip-ties, one around his wrists and the other to cinch in between them. The guy in the blue hood went over to Xavier and lifted him onto the couch, with Xavier frozen in fear. Then he went over and lifted me too, placing me down and making sure I was comfy. He paused for a bit and I looked up to a pair of shining blue eyes behind the mask. I knew it was Jake and moaned out in joy, making him wink and caress my face.

Joe was still yelling out and swearing, prompting Jake reach into his back pocket and pull out a dirty, foul-smelling jockstrap. My eyes widened and I started to plead with Jake to show mercy, but he shushed me and walked over to Joe. He knelt down and when Joe started to tell him to fuck off, Jake stuff the jockstrap in Joe’s mouth. Joe started yelling out and thrashing around, trying to break free and take the jockstrap out of his mouth, but he couldn’t. Jake held his hand over his mouth as his partner handed him a roll of duct tape. Soon Jake wrapped layers and layers of tape over Joe’s stuffed mouth, with the jockstrap bulging underneath the gag.

While Jake and his buddy checked Joe’s restraints, I looked over at Xavier. The poor kid had really been through it, and it had only been a few hours since he first walked in to see me tied and gagged. He got to have his fun with me, but things certainly escalated quickly after that. And now in his eyes, strangers broke in when he was already unable to defend himself and were taking down his best friend. I tried inching closer to him on the couch until I was able to nudge him with my arm. He turned to me, tears running down his cheeks. I grunted softly at him, breathing slowly and deeply, trying to have him copy me so he could relax. He looked at me with a confused expression, but soon understood and started to breathe slowly. He started to seem more relaxed, and rested his head on my shoulder, moaning quietly. Then we heard some yelling from upstairs, startling Xavier.

“HEY! I NEED SOME HELP UP HERE!” someone yelled. Jake and the other guy sighed and headed upstairs, with Jake looking back at me and winking. I felt so warm inside, and just wanted him to carry me away. I looked back at Xavier and Joe, who were looking at me with confused expressions. I shrugged back, and Joe started inching towards Xavier’s taped up feet. He was able to lean against the couch, with his bound hands trying to undo the tape that was binding them. But the zip-ties made it too difficult for Joe to get a good grip on the tape, not that it truly mattered since the three of us heard the door open and the sounds of muffled grunting came down the stairs.

Soon Jake and another muscular guy in a red hood came around the corner, carrying Ryan tied and gagged. The two guys laid Ryan down in front of the couch and pulled Joe from Xavier, pushing him against Ryan. The other guy went back upstairs, while Jake forced Ryan and Joe on their knees. The two captives grunted at Jake, probably trying to tell him off, but Jake just laughed and lightly slapped their faces.

“Easy there,” Jake said, “We’re just gonna have a little chat and then you all can go off and enjoy the rest of the night.”

Jake turned around and looked over at us. He noticed that Xavier had been crying and went to over sit by him. Xavier pushed backward into me, trying to avoid him, but Jake shushed him and pulled off his hood.

“Hey Xavier, it’s okay! It’s me, Jake!” Jake said as he went to undo the tape over his mouth. Xavier was a lot calmer after seeing a familiar face, although Ryan and Joe were grunting angrily, mad that Jake had gotten the jump on them and interrupted their plans for us. Xavier started yelping as Jake pulled the tape off his curly hair, prompting him to do it more slowly. Then Jake pulled out Connor’s sock and winced at him.

“Whose sock is this?” Jake asked.

“Connor’s…it was disgusting,” Xavier said, trying to shuffle and hide his bulge. Even though he hated it, his body was saying something else. But I understood: I wanted nothing more than to have Ryan’s sock out of my mouth, but I was still horny as ever. Jake definitely noticed Xavier’s huge bulge, but he drew no attention to it and kept undoing Xavier’s binds; If Xavier said he didn’t enjoy, then Jake believed him. And that made me love him even more. ‘Was this love?’ I thought to myself.

Several hours ago, we had an actual conversation for the first time in the three years that I have known him. I had a crush all this time, but we never really got to know each other. But I felt at ease when I was with him, and I had never felt that with anyone else before, especially when it came to my fetishes. There was no denying it to Jake when he saw me, but still. With Joe, there was this sense of humiliation in the back of my mind as I revealed my kinks and fetishes, even though he was supportive and understanding. The feeling was there initially when Jake ungagged me, but it went away so quickly. When he and I talked about our shared kinks and feelings, it just felt like we connected. I’d forget about what Joe put me through, and it would just be Jake and me. Maybe I was overthinking and thinking too far into the future, and maybe it was not love. But I knew that I wanted to explore these feelings with Jake for as long as I could, even if it was only for this weekend. Jake had been talking to me, but I was too lost in my thoughts, but he got my attention by throwing Connor’s soggy sock at me.

“Mmphh!?”

I turned to him smiling as he pulled off the last of the tape restraining Xavier’s legs.

“I was saying that I’d free you too, but we all know you’re enjoying this. Am I right?” he smirked. I wanted to be free, but seeing his goofy grin melted me and I nodded. Xavier stood up and stretched as Jake came over and sat by me.

“That’s what I thought,” he said, putting his arm around my shoulder. He removed the sock wad off my face, allowing me to breath fresh air. I moaned to him, and he smiled, caressing my face. I rested my head against his, closing my eyes and resting. I wanted Ryan’s sock out of my mouth, but Jake’s presence gave me the strength to tolerate it longer. I looked up when hearing commotion on the stairs.

The two other guys then came down with Connor, who was grunting and struggling, and placed him on his next to Joe. The two guys walked over to Jake and me, noticing Xavier who was sitting next me as well.

“You let him go?” the guy in the red hood asked, pulling off his hood and jacket. He was a tall African American guy with a short haircut, probably the same age as Jake and me. And he was so muscular. Like the twins were twigs compared to him and the guy in the black mask.

“Yeah Mike, it’s all good, they were tormenting the kid and he wanted out,” Jake replied. The twins tried yelling at their captors, probably to say that Xavier enjoyed every second of it all, making him look away, but Joe tried nudging them to shut them up.

“And what about him?” the guy in the black mask asked, gesturing at me. He took off his mask as well, revealing the face and body of a sweaty muscular Asian guy with longer hair, similar like Xavier.

“Well Sam, that’s for me and Joe to discuss later,” Jake said, with Joe and the twins looking at each with confused expressions, “In the meantime, I think an explanation is in order for our friends here. Xavier, can you pull Bobby on that piece of the couch? Gotta make room for the big boys over here.”

Xavier grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto the L part of the couch, where I had slept at Joe’s feet the previous night. He stayed next to me, playing with my hair as Mike and Sam joined Jake at the couch, with Joe and the twins still on the knees facing them.

“You know, Joe, this is really all your doing. You should’ve just had me come another time but seeing Bobby like this reminded me that you really haven’t changed since Jack.”

Joe’s eyes widened, and he moaned at Jake, pleading and shaking his head. But Jake didn’t care.

“You left Bobby here for me, somewhat of a stranger, to find and mess with. And you brought your friends to mess with him, the same friends that helped you mess with Jack,” he said, looking at Xavier, “ I know you weren’t there, but you knew what he did, right?”

“Actually, I just found out today…Joe told me,” Xavier said, looking at Joe with disappointment, “I guess Joe made Jack think I did….”

“Oh…how do you feel?”

“I’m mad, and even though I won’t be able to forgive Joe yet, he’s still my best friend. Plus, I think that—” Xavier hesitantly answered.

“Enough said,” Jake cut him off, “it’s okay, I get it, you don’t want to lose him like you lost Jack. It’s something else Joe and I need to discuss. Well, I won’t keep you here, you can leave whenever you want.”

“Well, we were supposed to stay over, and Joe was my ride…plus I’m curious about what you have in store for them, especially Ryan and Connor.”

Ryan grunted at Xavier, probably telling him to fuck off.

“What’d they do?” Mike asked.

“Well Connor just made me smell and suck on his disgusting socks. And Ryan was a fucking asshole…he spit on my face and slapped me hard. And he kept calling me ‘fag’,” Xavier said, looking at Ryan angrily. Joe looked furious and tried hitting Ryan with his shoulder, who just grunted back at him.

“Ohh, so are you ga—” Mike started to ask, but Sam interrupted.

“Dude, it doesn’t matter! Whether he is or isn’t gay or whatever, he didn’t like being called it, right?” he said, looking at Xavier. He nodded shyly, but Sam reassured him.

“Hey man it’s all good. I’m gay, and no shade to others, but I don’t like being called it. And I sure as hell don’t like it when some straight asshole uses it to make people feel like shit,” Sam said as he got up and crouched in front of Ryan’s face, “You wanna try calling me that?”

Ryan looked terrified and quickly shook his head, making Sam scoff and sit back down.

“If anyone ever gives you trouble, you let me know,” Sam said to Xavier, making him smile and nod.

“Well why don’t we start with him? Any ideas, Xavier?” Jake asked. Xavier looked at Ryan for a few seconds, who grunted at him.

“Well, a couple actually. For starters, Ryan is crazy ticklish, especially in his armpits…”
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another good continuation.

I’m a little disappointed the twins didn’t get to do more to Xavier and Bobby, I was enjoying them getting to torture the boys with their feet. Im definitely looking forward to seeing the karma train hit them though.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Another good continuation.

I’m a little disappointed the twins didn’t get to do more to Xavier and Bobby, I was enjoying them getting to torture the boys with their feet. Im definitely looking forward to seeing the karma train hit them though.
Awww yeah I'm sorry :( :(

Hopefully the next chapter will make up for it. After this story, I might try to do short story stuff with them ;) ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Well well well, how the turntables. Didn't take long for Jake to take over an enact revenge! Poor Ryan. He looks like he's in big trouble now. Lucky for him, I don't think anyone's socks are worse than his own.

Jake and his friends all sound very hot! It's too bad for Xavier that they thought he wasn't enjoying this and wanted to be let out. Poor guy isn't going to admit he wants it!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another hot chapter payback sounds like so much fun .
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Will the tables get turned on Sam and Mike? I can only hope.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just read part 8 and feeling really excited at the fact that Xavier's the kinky foot fetishist Joe previously alluded to!
And from the way he was sucking on Bobby's feet, I think it's obvious this guy's a serious fetishist.

From the comments and the gender tags next to the story title, part of me is thinking he'll be joining Bobby's predicament very soon.
I guess I'll have to carry on with my reading to find out 8-)

Thanks for helping increase my *ahem* blood flow [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like Xavier might get his wish after all 8-)

And damn! Ryan's socks must be really terrible for sock-sniffer Bobby to freak out like that.
Those shitty socks definitely need to be turned into gags for our two faggot-boyz 8-)

Onto part X now!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!!!! A new chapter will be coming out this weekend. But in the meantime, I'd do another read-through of the story so far. There may be some new details added ;) ;) ;)
Fessel-Fan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fessel-Fan »

I love this story :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART XIII

Ryan grunted at Xavier and started struggling, nearly falling over and making Jake and his friends laugh.

“Haha guess it’s true,” Jake said, looking around and eyeing an old chair in the basement, “I have an idea. Mike, grab that chair and bring over to where he is. Sam, help me with the doofus. And Xavier, go grab the duffle bag upstairs, and these guys’ phones.”

Xavier practically bolted upstairs in excitement, while Mike grabbed the chair in and placed it where Ryan had been kneeling, and Sam and Jake lifted a thrashing Ryan onto it. Xavier came running downstairs and tossed the bag to Mike. Then he sat back down behind me so that I was laying against his chest. I tried turning my head towards him, but he grabbed the two sock wads and pulled them apart, taping his socks, as well as Joe’s and mine, over my nose. I grunted at him, but Xavier shushed me, holding his hand tightly over my gagged mouth while his other hand went under my pants and grabbed my cock. I moaned out, not wanting the others to see, but they were too distracted.

“Shush, Bobby, you’re missing the show!” he whispered into my ears. We both put our focus on Jake and his friends.

Mike cut the zip ties binding Ryan’s legs and feet and retied them to the chair legs. He then cut the zip-ties on his wrists, and Jake and Sam forced Ryan to cross his wrists behind his head. Once Mike retied his wrists, he wrapped them, and Ryan’s zip-tied feet in duct tape. Meanwhile, Xavier kept rubbing me, making me moan and squirm. Jake and Sam looked over, with Xavier saying that he was helping me out since I was enjoying the view so much. Of course, I knew Xavier was enjoying it too since I felt his growing boner against my back. Sam and Jake smiled went back to work on Ryan, with Jake grabbing some rope from the duffle bag and tied Ryan’s hand behind his head to the back of the chair and forcing him to have his armpits exposed.

“Fuck, have you ever heard of deodorant before?” Sam asked, turning his face away from Ryan’s stinky sweaty pits.

“Well Joe told us to get nice and sweaty for our little friend over here,” Xavier laughed, squeezing my gagged face. Joe grunted back at us, with a look of regret on his face, and Sam scoffed. Once Ryan was secured, he went and grabbed a pocketknife from his back pocket, with the basement filling with loud groans and grunts.

“Oh, shut up! I’m not gonna hurt you guys, it’s just to get the clothes off. It’s only fair since you all stripped Jack to his underwear.”

Jake proceeded to cut off Ryan’s shirt and sweatpants, throwing them near his shoes. Then the three guys stood up, admiring their work. Xavier climbed out from behind to look up closely. He checked his binds and gag and smiled back at Jake.

“Wow! Awesome job!” Xavier said.

“Have at it, dude!”

Xavier started brushing Ryan’s pits with his fingers, making Ryan immediately scream out and struggle against his binds. Xavier continued, sitting on Ryan’s lap as he tickled him on and off for the next few minutes. Ryan was soon in tears, shaking his head and moaning out, begging for it to end. Xavier eventually stopped, letting Ryan breathe and relax.

“Having fun?” Xavier smirked, but Ryan grunted back at him. Xavier put his hands up close to Ryan’s armpits, and he moaned and grunted at Xavier.

“Do you want me to stop?” Xavier asked as Ryan nodded his head, “Oh, you want to me to continue tickling your armpits?”

Ryan shook his head hard, trying to push Xavier off.

“Okay, sheesh, I’ll keep tickling you! All you had to do was ask!” Xavier said as he started tickling Ryan for another few minutes, with loud grunting and howling filling the basement. Eventually Xavier got tired and decided to punish Ryan one last time by taking his sweaty sneaker and taping it over his nose, making him breathe the disgusting stench of his own feet. Ryan struggled and yelled out, as Joe and Connor looked over to him, scared for what was in store for them. Jake and Mike went on to cut off their clothes, leaving them in only their underwear.

Xavier asked for the tape and proceeded to tape over the zip-ties binding Connor’s arms, legs and feet. When done, he then used the tape to put Connor in a hogtie, making him groan as it was probably uncomfortable. And for the finishing touch, he taped the remaining sock wads under their noses, forcing them to take in the raunchy smell of each other’s socks, like we had been forced to. Xavier jumped back onto the couch next to me, as Jake, Mike, and Connor look back surprised.

“Well damn. You really went for it, didn’t you?” Jake said, making Xavier blush, “Hey no worries! We approve! Alright you three, say cheese!”

Jake and his friends had pulled out their phones, taking pictures and recording the three of them gagged and struggling, zooming up close on their gagged faces. They grunted back at Jake and his friends.

“What? We just wanted to get some pics to show our friends!” Jake said, “You don’t mind, right?”

The guys moaned out, shaking their heads. Jake crouched down to Joe and Connor.

“Did you take pics of them?” Jake asked, pointing at Xavier and me. Joe and Connor slowly nodded.

“And were you going to share them with others? Friends, teammates, whoever?”

They looked at each other and nodded again.

“Well, that’s not really fair. You get to show people, but we can’t? How about a trade? We’ll delete everything we took if you do the same?”

Joe and Connor nodded in agreement. Ryan too, although he was more preoccupied with the shoe taped to his face. Jake and his friends then unlocked the guys’ phones with their fingerprints and deleted all traces of Xavier and me on their phones. Then they showed their own phones to Joe and the twins as they deleted their photos and vids too; the guys seemed calmer knowing that no one else would see them like this, and Jake and his friends sat on the couch. But then Jake stood up, looking over at Xavier.

“Hey, you think you can manage carrying Bobby back upstairs? I’ll take Joe.”

Xavier jumped up and lifted me over his shoulders, struggling a bit and soon readjusting and upstairs with relative ease. I saw Jake lift Joe onto his and follow Xavier.

“What about them?” Mike said, looking over at the twins.

“Just leave them there, it’s been like a half hour, Jack was like this for 2 hours. Just move them over and play some games. I’ll be back in a bit. Hell, if you want to, just tie them up more comfortably, ditch the jockstraps and let them sleep. You guys can crash down here or upstairs.”

We went upstairs, ignoring the twins’ muffled cries, and Xavier soon placed me on the couch while Jake put Joe on the floor.

“Hey, you can head back down, the three of us need to discuss something.”

Xavier looked disappointed but didn’t argue with Jake and headed to the basement door. Joe started grunting at him and Jake, making the two guys look back at him. Xavier had a soft smile as Joe appeared to be calling for him, and Joe seemed to be smiling too, under his gag, giving Jake some puppy eyes. He looked at me, and I gave a subtle nod. He looked back at them and how they looked at each other, finally catching on to what was happening.

“Ohhhhh…okay, so you want him to stay?” Jake asked as Joe nodded, “Well, I was gonna talk about Bobby, but if he’s okay with Xavier being here...”

He looked over at me, and I nodded. He smiled and ruffled my hair, as Xavier jumped on the ottoman, looking at us with excitement.

“Okay then, where were we? Oh yeah, so Joe…how attached are you to Bobby?”
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I'm loving this story! I hope Jack gets in on all this, and makes up with Joe
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I love it when justice is served... especially when it involves tickling a hot gagged and tied up guy! Triumphant ambush and mutual disarmament aside, I'm interested in how the negotiations will proceed with our four major characters!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] What xavier did to ryan was so hot . Tickling his armpits . I would love to have that done to me . Then making him smell socks and shoes . So hot .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really good chapter bro, love the pit tickling and Ryan getting his shoe taped over face. Great work again

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 10 really did NOT disappoint.
Xavier joining Bobby seems like an entirely fitting development, and I'm sure part of Bobby's arousal is being fuelled from hearing his fellow foot sniffer's gagged moans of protests.

I also love the fact that our two fetishists are not at all remotely interested is sniffing, sucking or gagging on Ryan and Connor's socks.
That's simply too bad. 'Cause I know the two brothers are probably LOVING having their big, raunchy, socked toes sniffed!
I know I certatinly would 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic