A Stepbrother’s Sub (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Oh my f#$@!!! What an awesome chapter dude. The sock gag and feet in the face and then the confessions :oops: And mutual foot worship, it was really a hugely impactful chapter. The ramifications are large, HUGE :lol:

Yeah Joe is going to be surprised, and likely a bit angry. The letter was top and having Jake read it in Bobby's presence, priceless. :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Omg I love this, I cant wait to read the rest, amazing writing buddy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Just read part 4 and absolutely loved it.
You know, the thing that struck me the most about that chapter was actually the non-kinky "down to earth" banter Bobby and Joe had about the events of the previous night.

I loved that Joe checked with Bobby to see if his stepbrother was okay with the name calling and the domination.
Absolutely wonderful!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Damn! Was so glad to read that Joe would be bringing his buddies over, at the end of part five!
Definitely sounds like Bobby's in some serious trouble now 8-)

Can't wait for our sock-muncher to get acquainted with all of Joe's friends.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER'S SUB PART VII

As if he knew what I was thinking, Jake asked me about how I felt about Joe. I told him that part of me really enjoyed being his foot sub, and that I was somewhat comfortable because he was kind: Joe comforted me when I initially broke down and made sure I was okay when he was calling me names. But I mentioned how unsure I was of him and how it made me scared because he kept surprising me and not in a good way. His assertiveness, while initially startling, had honestly turned me on. But him sharing me with his friends and leaving me here for others to find scared me, more so because he said he wouldn’t do those things and then lied.

“Yeah I’ve got a bone to pick with him,” Jake said, rubbing my feet a little harder and making me wince a bit.

“Shit, sorry. It’s just that he tormented my little brother when they both joined football their freshman year. Him and Jack, my brother, had been friends for years and always wanted to play football. They were both good, but when they started playing, Jack was getting more attention from the coach and other players, and Joe got jealous. But Joe was a little more personable and connected well with the team, and even got the team to exclude Jack in their hangouts or not tell him when their training had changed times. Soon Jack was losing interest in the sport and just felt so isolated.”

Jake took a deep breath. He was so mad, and I could see how protective he was of his brother. I wanted to hug Jake so badly, but the tape kept me in place, so I started to gently rub my bound feet against his hands, making him look up and smile.

“Anyways, I guess Joe convinced Mark, the team captain, that Jack was aiming to replace him. Mark was pissed, thinking that it explained why the coach was so focused on Jack,” Jake said, rubbing my feet, “So one Friday when they got ready for practice, they stripped Jack to his underwear and taped up him. They gagged him with Mark’s sweaty unwashed jockstrap and then stuffed him in a locker with all of their sweaty gear.”

I got a bit excited hearing about Jack being tied and gagged, but I felt bad since Jack must’ve felt so humiliated. To be tied and gagged by people he thought he trusted, guys that he thought were his friends. And I couldn’t imagine being gagged with a jockstrap, let alone an unwashed one. Sweaty and worn socks were one thing, but jockstraps and underwear were something else; the thought having someone’s crotch and ass sweat soaking in my mouth made me feel sick. Jake started to caress my feet and rub my toes, bringing me back to his story.

“So, Jack tried getting out, but he was not going anywhere. He was tired and scared, wanting to throw up but not being able to get his mouth free. I ended up getting there after practice to pick him up when Mark and Joe came up and told me that my brother was going to spend the night with them for some team bonding. I was feeling dickish and asked why they were treating him like he was part of the team all of the sudden, but they just shrugged and said they all loved Jack.”

I scoffed, making Jake laugh a bit.

“I know. Anyways, I texted our parents and they said that Jack texted them and that they were fine with it. Of course, it turned out that Joe was texting from his phone. But I felt odd about it. Jack had mentioned to me that Joe and the team had been weird lately. Plus, Jack just would’ve texted me, so I didn’t trust these guys. So, I waited in my car, watching the coaches leave, and then about fifteen minutes later, I saw the guys carry Jack out. He was still tied and gagged, and he was trying to yell out and break free. I ran out immediately and confronted them. And when Jack saw me, he was crying out, tears running down his cheeks.”

Jake’s face was all red, like he was reliving seeing his brother in tears and wanting to be free.

“I was so fucking mad, I wanted to fight them, even though I would’ve gotten my ass kicked. I yelled at them to put him down. Mark gave them the look and the other guys put Jack down, but they were laughing and threatening to beat me up. Joe even stood on Jack with one leg, saying how it was just a bit of fun. I started to dial 911 and threatened to call if they didn’t back off. Mark thought I was bluffing, but Joe and the other guys started to panic and convinced Mark to leave. I ran to him as the guys walked and undid Jack’s binds and gag, and he just broke down. I had him in my arms for so long before he felt ready to leave. Jack quit the team the next day. The coach knew that something happened, but Jack wouldn’t say what happened, so the coach put the team through the ringer with drills and trainings. Since then, I heard that they’ve kept it light, just taping teammates up. But since that year, I guess all players had to go through it at some point, so that no one felt that they were being targeted.”

I was so surprised to hear about this side of Joe. He seemed to be so kind and understanding, at least at first, but hearing about what he did to Jake’s brother explained a lot. And he definitely loved humiliating others, hence my current and upcoming predicaments. But now I was even more scared of what was to come: I enjoyed the bondage and the feet and submitting to him, but it wasn’t something I wanted to be known by strangers. And if these guys had pics of me, what would stop them from sharing with others? Jake must’ve sensed my thoughts, as he started rubbing my legs and helped me back onto the ottoman where he had found me.

“Hey, I have an idea. I say we teach Joe a lesson. I’ve been dying to get back at him for what he did to Jack, and he needs to know that his actions have consequences,” he said, me looking back at him curiously.

“What did you have in mind?”

“What if I came back later and tied up Joe? Make him go through what he did to you, take pics all that stuff, and make him delete the stuff he has on you in exchange?”

I beamed at the thought of Joe being tied up, since getting some revenge would be fun.

“Wait but he’s coming back with his friends, they’re working out now.”

“Oh yeah I saw his snap, it looked like was him, Xavier, Connor, and Ryan. Connor and Ryan are big guys, and those two helped haze Jack, so I’ll get my buddies to come over and we’ll take care of them, especially if he’s planning on letting them mess with you. Xavier’s a good kid though, so hopefully he plays nice with you. You have a key?”

“Yeah it’s in the kitchen by the fruit.” He went over and grabbed the key and walked back and leaned over me.

“Alright so it’s 5:30 now and they’ll probably be here in an hour or so, so I’ll come back like around 7. We’ll sneak in and then grab them. Hopefully you won’t have to endure too much,” he said, kissing me one more time before clamping his hand over my mouth and grabbing my still-hard cock through my sweatpants.

“Don’t worry, he won’t know that you conspired with me,” he whispered, kissing my neck and caressing my body. I moaned back at him, squirming in the ottoman and noticing that he was stroking himself while he kissed and stroked me. He must’ve been so horny because he blew his load all over my chest just after a couple minutes. I was just about to when he stopped, making me groan. He looked back at me with a grin.

“You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?”

“Mmphh!!” I was moaning out, but he started to clean up my chest with his sock and then started to roll it up. My eyes widened and I tried yelling through his hand.

“Come on, Bobby, we both know you want this in your mouth. You’ve been dying to taste me, haven’t you?” he said, with the sock over his hand. I was shaking my head playfully, when he removed his hand from my mouth.

“Do you want to be gagged with it?” he asked, looking at me with those adorable blue eyes and a slight expression of nervousness.

“Yes please,” I said, smiling and nodding my head. Jake lit up and started to stuff it when I went to speak again. He stopped and pulled it out.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just…thanks for asking, Jake.”

He kissed me and then filled my mouth with his sweaty cum-soaked sock, sealing it in my mouth with tape.

“How’s it taste?”

“Mmphh-mmphh,” I was moaning so much, especially as Jake started to kiss my neck and gagged face. He stood up and looked at me for a few seconds with the cutest smile.

“Fuck you’re so hot! I wish we started talking ages ago, we would’ve had so much fun.”

I moaned back at him but looked away. I felt sad because I wanted to be with Jake so badly, but I practically gave myself to Joe. Jake reached down and lifted my face up.

“Don’t worry babe, it’s not worth dwelling on the past. This time, I’ll be walking away with you,” he said giving me one more kiss. My heart flipped in my chest hearing him call me babe. I was the dude in distress, and Jake was my knight in shining armor. I nuzzled my head on his hand, and he started to caress my head. Then he got up and grabbed the note that Joe left and started writing something on it. He folded it and placed it on my chest, and then started to grab his things. He walked towards the entrance of the living room and looked back at me.

“I’ll be back. I promise,” he said assuredly. I nodded back, and he smiled, blowing me a kiss before he turned away and walked out. I heard the door close, and I sat there for a few minutes. I had so many thoughts in my head, but one stood out the most. Hearing what he had done to Jack made me scared, but I would be able to get through. I was going to endure what Joe and his friends planned to put me through. I had to. And then Jake would be back.

I realized that Jake had turned off the TV at some point when he was here, so now I was just sitting there in silence. But maybe 15 or so minutes after Jake left, I heard the door open, and the sound of a bunch of jocks yelling and laughing filled the house. ‘Fuck,’ I thought to myself, ‘They’re here earlier than Jake had thought!’

The voices became louder and louder as I heard them approach the living room. I heard them enter, and immediately heard the guys snickering and laughing, but I looked away.

“Haha well here he is, you guys! Bobby the foot fag!! All tied up and ready to serve!”

HEY EVERYONE!! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT BOBBY (AND MAYBE JOE AND HIS FRIENDS ;)) SHOULD ENDURE, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS! I'VE GOT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WRITTEN OUT, SO I CAN TRY TO INCORPORATE THEM IN THESE CHAPTERS OR THE NEXT FEW ONES!
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was a hot chapter . Made me so jealous .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I've gotten a few already, but please let me know if you have any ideas as to what Joe and his friends should do to Bobby. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night ;) ;) ;)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great chapter [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]

Looks like Bobby is in for a bit of humiliation and torture before Jake gets back.

Hope Joe and his mates have a good time it may not last too long ;) ;)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I would love some armpit tickling . Feet tickling/sniffing . Toothbrush tickling .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Brilliant continuation. I think Bobby is going to endure some before his buddy comes back to save the day :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Damn! I just finished reading part six, and although I'd been pretty good at rationing myself so far, I don't think I'll be able to keep myself from reading part seven before the end of the day!

This must really be a dream come true for Bobby!

Jake definitely sounds like the absolute perfect match for him.
Wonder if something will erupt between Jake and Joe though, since Bobby now technically belongs to Joe.

Either way, should be fun 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Just read the whole story and wow! I'm really excited for Joe and his buddies to get punished and for Bobby to get to ride off into the sunset, tied up by Jake ;)

Although Joe does seem to be consistent in surprising poor Bobby, and not in a good way...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

JUST A REMINDER TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT BOBBY AND COMPANY MIGHT HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH. ALSO I MADE A FEW EDITS AND CHANGES TO THE FIRST SEVEN PARTS. NOTHING MAJOR CHANGED, ALTHOUGH THERE MAY BE A FEW ADDITIONAL DETAILS HERE AND THERE. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A NEW CHAPTER OR TWO THIS WEEKEND ;) ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter! Excited to see what the jocks have up their sleeves before the tables get turned on them. Hopefully some scent torture like sweaty gear, burps, farts, armpits. Love it all!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just got fully caught up and can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this.
The budding romance between Jake and Bobby is sweet, and I enjoyed Bobby's contemplations about Jake being his knight in shining armour ;)

Pretty sure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] and [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] are gonna love this tale.
“Anyways, I guess Joe convinced Mark, the captain, that Jack was aiming to replace him. Mark was pissed, thinking that it explained why the coach was so focused on Jack,” Jake said, rubbing my feet, “So one Friday when they got ready for practice, they stripped Jack to his underwear and taped up him. They gagged him with Mark’s sweaty and unwashed jockstrap and then stuffed him in a locker with all of their sweaty gear.”
Damn! Sounds to me like we may need a prequel of some sort 8-)

Now as for giving ideas about regarding Jake and Jake's buddies taking revenge on Joe and his good-for-nothing cronies; I've thought about it for a bit, and I'll actually refrain from giving you ideas.

IMHO you're done a terrific job at stimulating my blood flow and *ahem* extremities.
I don't think you need any help from me in the inspiration department.

Whatever your devious little mind comes up with, I know I'm gonna like it 8-)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART VIII

“Hey fag, look over here!” Joe yelled. I turned my head to see him and three other guys standing in the living room. I had recognized one of them, Xavier, from Joe’s Instagram and Snapchat. He was Joe’s height and was also 19; he actually looked a lot like Joe in terms of body shape, but he had curly blond hair and glasses. The other two I hadn’t seen before, and they were huge. Like Joe and Xavier were in shape, more toned, but these two guys were taller and way more muscular. They were probably 20 or 21, making me feel even more insecure. The guys were twins, both having identical freckled faces and red hair, although one of them had a buzzcut. All were dressed in gym clothes, with Joe and Xavier wearing shorts and the twins wearing sweatpants.

Xavier

Ryan

Connor

“Hmmm I guess Jake forgot to put your blindfold on. That’s okay, we’ll just have to punish you,” Joe snicked.

“Mmphh-mmphh!!” I tried yelling back, but Joe slapped me hard, telling me to shut up. He grabbed the note that Jake had left and started laughing.

“Oh my God, guys listen to this: ‘hey Joe, thanks for the books, and for the little surprise! Bobby was a good little foot fag, and definitely enjoyed being under my sweaty feet. He was begging to have my socks in his mouth, so I decided to let him borrow one. Let me know if you ever want to rent him out, I’d love to have more time with him – Jake.’”

I was embarrassed that the guys were reading about Jake gagging me with his own sweaty sock, but happy to hear that he didn’t mention using a cum-soaked sock. He probably knew that that would only give Joe more devious ideas. Joe gave the note to his friends, and then grabbed my face hard.

“You like being gagged with Jake’s sweaty sock?”

“Mmphh,” I nodded back.

“Who’s my little foot fag?” he asked.

“Mmphh-mmphh!”

Him and the twins laughed, taking turns at slapping my gagged face. After a couple minutes, got the twins to grab some stuff from their cars to bring inside, telling Xavier to keep an eye on me. When they left, Xavier stood in front of me, with my feet near him. He was looking at me with curiosity, scanning my taped-up body and gagged face. He sat on the ottoman next to my legs and grabbed my head gently, seeing how secure the gag was. He then checked out the tape wrapped all around my body and saw my hard cock underneath my sweatpants.

“You really like this, don’t you?” he asked.

I hesitated for a second but nodded, looking away from him. He started to rub my cock through my sweatpants, making me moan out.

“Hey, it’s okay. If it’s any consolation, you honestly look so hot right now, “ Xavier said, still stroking my cock, “I didn’t believe Joe at first when he told me about you, but then he showed me some of the pics and vids he had of you. I wanted him to send them to me, but he said he promised he wouldn’t. Which I’m surprised he kept, but I guess he’s looking out for you.”

I was shocked to hear that Joe kept his word. All this time I thought he disregarded my feelings and lied. He did share the stuff with others, but he didn’t send anything, which was what he technically promised.

“It’s probably for the best,” Xavier said as he continued to slowly jerk me off, “I don’t want to seem too excited, but I’d love to be in your place right now. I know you haven’t known him for that long, but I’ve had a crush on Joe since the 5th grade. He’s always been a jerk, I know, but he also can be so sweet and such a good friend. He’s basically the brother I never had, always looking out for me. Him and Jack, but he…well he stopped talking to us.”

I hadn’t realized that the three of them were really close, but I couldn’t focus on what he was saying since he was still stroking me.

“Anyways Joe, Ryan and Connor, you know the twins, actually taped me up my sophomore year. I joined the football team a year after Joe did, and I guess it was a hazing ritual. They gagged me with my socks and taped me to the bench in the locker room after my first day at practice. The coach had already left, and the team was going to run through a couple more drills, so I ended up being in there for a couple hours. Thankfully, I was still my gear because I was so hard. I actually thought Joe noticed when he was undoing the tape, but I think was I was just being paranoid. But they weren’t doing stuff like this, you know? They were cool, and they ended up taking me out to get food to celebrate my joining the team!”

He seemed so lost in his memories, thinking back to when he got to live out one of his fantasies. I moaned out to him, feeling like I was going to cum, when he stopped. I grunted angrily at him, squirming in the ottoman, making him giggle.

“You ever try edging?” he asked. I shook my head, and he smirked.

“Haha you’re gonna love it! We’ll have to try it more next time!”

“Mmphh-mmphh!!!” I cried out. He laughed and then moved down to end of the ottoman, with my feet in his face. He grinned at me and then took a deep sniff of my feet. I moaned out, feeling the air rush between my toes. Then I realized who this guy was: he was the friend that Joe suspected of having a foot fetish. Joe was definitely right, but Xavier was way kinkier than he realized.

“Fuck dude, your feet are so hot,” Xavier said, still sniffing my feet and toes, “A few times I’ve sneaked a couple of sniffs of Joe’s feet when he was sleeping, but I was always so paranoid that he’d catch me. Although part of me wanted him too. But I got enough enjoyment from just seeing and smelling them from afar. That’s why I always made them keep their shoes on until we got to my room or the basement. They’ve made a few jokes about it, but I don’t think they really cared.”

I couldn’t help but to think back to what Joe had told me. I wanted to let Xavier know that Joe knew, or at least suspected, but my gag was keeping me quiet.

“Whatever, my secret can be safe with you, right?”

I nodded. Even though Joe probably knew, I knew I wouldn’t say anything to confirm it.

“Thanks Bobby, you’re a really good listener,” he said, “And hey, I’ll make sure Joe goes easy on you.” Then he started sucking on my toes, sticking his tongue between my toes and kissing my toes. I moaned out and squirmed, flexing my feet in his mouth. He even started nibbling on my soles, running his tongue down my soles, tickling me. I squirmed even more, pushing them closer into his face, with them planted on his face while he pulled down his shorts and stroked his own hard cock. We both got startled by the sound of the door, with Xavier pulling up his shorts. He mumbled to himself, panicking a bit since his shorts didn’t do a very good job of hiding, but he readjusted his shorts and just sat on me. He winked and pinched my nose shut. When the twins walked in with bags of food and drinks, I was trying to buck him off, squirming and struggling for air……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Brilliant.

Another foot enthusiast Bobby has learnt that it’s quite common. I have a feeling Xavier is going to get his wish and be in Bobby’s position soon enough. The best part is the pinching of the nostrils at the end and sitting on him while he struggles. ;)

Oh and the bit about renting Bobby out that was hot 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART IX

“What the fuck are you doing?” the twin with the buzzcut said, laughing as he and his brother got closer.

“Just seeing how long he can hold his breath,” Xavier grinned back, letting me breathe. He pinched my nose again and gestured to my crotch.

“I’d stop but he seems to be enjoying it. Here, Ryan, give it a try,” he said, climbing off. Ryan looked down at me, with a wide and evil freckled grin. Instead of pinching my nose, he just clamped his huge hand on my nose, pressing down hard, so all I could see was pink flesh and the occasional flash of him smiling down. Xavier had held my nose for like 8 or so seconds, but Ryan was holding for what seemed like minutes. I couldn’t break free, and soon felt my eyes tear up and a ringing pain in my head.

“Hey dude, you’re gonna kill him,” Connor joked, pulling his brother. I inhaled so loudly, moaning and struggling, but the two of them just laughed.

“I was just testing him, he’s not too bad,” Ryan shrugged, “You give it a try.”

Connor climbed on top of me and trapped my face underneath his armpit. My nose was overwhelmed with the musky and sweaty scent of his pits, with his armpit hair filling my nose and forcing me to inhale the strong scent. After a few seconds, I was trying to yell out, begging him to let me go. But Connor just laughed and squeezed my head with his arm, with his brother and Xavier laughing as well. Eventually, he released my head, letting me breathe in the sweet fresh air. He put one foot on the ottoman next to me, showing off his large sneakers and winking at me.

“Haha I bet you wanna sniff these socks, huh? Fucking fag,” Connor said.

“Mmphh!” I shook my head. I wanted nothing more than to be forced to sniff those socks, but I didn’t want to appear so weak. Not that it mattered, since Joe seemed to have told them everything about me. Connor put his foot on my chest, pressing down hard and making me groan out.

“You’d love them too, fag. I haven’t washed these in three days,” he said, pulling my face towards him. I moaned out, making him and the other guys laugh. Ryan got up close and grabbed my face.

“Aww that’s nothing, I’ve been wearing these socks for almost a week though” he said, “You’d really love sniffing these socks, wouldn’t you?”

I moaned out, shaking my head, but he just laughed at me, spitting on my face and slapping me hard. Soon the three guys were tormenting me: Connor leaned over and smothered me with his armpit, Ryan sat on my legs and tickled my sides, and Xavier was at my feet, tickling them. I was immobilized by the tape and the weight of Ryan and Connor’s bodies, only able to squirm and moan. And Xavier was ruthless at my feet, tickling my soles and toes, even sneaking a few sniff and licks since the twins were so occupied with torturing me.

“Hey idiots! Stop goofing off and just bring him downstairs,” Joe yelled to them, having walked in on their antics. The two climbed off me and flipped him off, as Xavier got up, somewhat blushed, probably nervous about what Joe might’ve seen him do to my feet. Ryan just picked me up and put me over his shoulder, like I was a towel, making me feel even more humiliated. Connor kept spanking my butt and tickling my feet, making me squirm on Ryan’s shoulder.

“Dude stop, you’re making him rub his boner on me,” Ryan yelled, but that just made Connor tease me more. Eventually, we made it to the basement, where I saw Joe and Xavier sitting on the couch. Ryan laid me on the floor, parallel to the couch. The twins joined them at the couch, and soon all four had their feet, still in sneakers, resting on my body. They were talking about sports while I just laid there, trying to process it all. Even though he kept putting me in humiliating situations, I still wanted to be Joe’s foot sub. I was furious at him, but it would be washed away whenever he smirked at me.

I was looking forward to what Xavier had planned for me, with the fact that he had such a dom streak while also craving to be in my place got me so excited. Part of me wanted the guys to find out, but he probably was hesitant with the twins around, who worried me. Connor wasn’t so bad, but he didn’t have that same hesitation or reluctance to keep going that seemed to hold back Xavier, or even Joe and Jake. His brother, on the other hand, was even worse: there was nothing holding him back, taking full advantage of me since I couldn’t move nor talk. When he looked or spoke at me, I felt inferior, like I was nothing. It was unsettling; honestly I couldn’t tell if he just had this dominating personality or if he was homophobic and was actually disgusted with me. Regardless, I knew I was in for a long night, and I was afraid of what was to come. After a few minutes, Joe spoke up.

“Hey, let’s have a little contest. Let’s have our little foot fag here decide whose socks are the smelliest, with the winner getting to gag Bobby with their socks.”

The twins looked down with glee, wanting to be the winner. Xavier looked excited too, but there was a hint of restlessness, like he wanted to ask to have a turn being in my place as well. Joe was excited too, but he seemed almost cocky, as if he knew he was going to win. He looked down and pressed his shoe down on my face.

“Okay Bobby, so it’ll be on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being unbearably smelly. You’ll have to grunt, too, since I bet you wanna keep Jake’s sock in a little bit longer, yeah?”

I nodded. He smiled and gave me a gentle slap.

“Good fag. Alright, so since you’re mine, I’ll go first.”

He took off his sneaker and planted his size 11 foot over my nose. I immediately started moaning, taking in deep sniffs. His foot was musky and sweaty; I had a feeling he was wearing worn socks. And even though it was so strong, I enjoyed it, feeling almost drawn to it.

“Hey fag, this is a contest, stay focused,” Joe said slapping my face with his foot, “So, final answer?”

I grunted four times, making him happy. Xavier was next, and he kicked off his size 12 shoe and rubbed his socked toes over my nose. His was musky and sweaty too, but not as strong, although his sock was really wet, so he must’ve had naturally sweaty feet. But it wasn’t revolting, in fact I was drawn to it like Joe’s. I grunted three times, making Joe and the twins laugh. Xavier shrugged and lightly kicked my boner, making me yelp.

Connor shoved Xavier out of the way to get closer to me when it was his turn and shoved his size 13 socked foot on my nose, pressing down hard. I groaned when smelling his foot, which was really musky and almost cheesy. I grunted four times, but Connor held it over my nose longer, wanting the extra grunt.

“Hey, the fag has spoken, or grunted I guess. Whatever, your turn is done, let Ryan go.” Joe said. Connor kicked my boner like Xavier, although with more force, making me yelp and moan out. Ryan started to take off both shoes and planted his feet on my face. His feet hadn’t even touched my face yet and I was already trying to turn my head away. His feet were incredibly musty and sweaty, with an overwhelmingly strong odor. But he must’ve had problems with foot odor because it was disgusting, like almost moldy. I felt sick having to breathe it, and grunted five times, wanting it to be over.

“Haha I win!!” Ryan exclaimed, with his brother and Joe looking upset. I was upset too, not wanting his disgusting socks in my mouth. I was actually afraid I’d throw up and choke on my own vomit. Joe started rubbing his foot on my nose, making me moan and relax, as if he sensed my panic.

“Okay, I say we change things up,” Joe proposed.

“Hey no! I fucking won, fair and square! So, let me gag the faggot!” Ryan yelled.

“Fair and square? Really? What’re you, in kindergarten?” Connor said.

“Easy there, Ryan,” Joe said, “I want to make things interesting. I think that the guy with the nicest-smelling feet should join our foot fag here.”

“So then…Xavier?” Ryan asked……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Holy shit that was hot wish I was Bobby right now. Looks like Xavier gets his wish too. Love the quick short chapters although now I’m longing to know more.

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I don't how to be more direct.....fucken awesome :lol: Loved this and now i see more subs will be held to account! great writing as per your usual :D
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot! Loved the foot smelling contest! Those socks sound horrible. Bet there's some flavor. Looks like Xavier is going to get to live out his fantasy as well. Very nice!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I just read the very first part but I definitely want to say how damn good this is!

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] You're not a bad writer at all! The scenery you put up is highly realistic and absolutely stunning. Can't wait for what awaits Bobby next...

Thanks for the mention, Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Those last two chapters where really hot .
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 3 years ago I just read the very first part but I definitely want to say how damn good this is!

@gaggedfeety You're not a bad writer at all! The scenery you put up is highly realistic and absolutely stunning. Can't wait for what awaits Bobby next...

Thanks for the mention, Master @bondagefreak.
Thank you for the kind words [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]!!! And thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for the recommendation!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

A STEPBROTHER’S SUB PART X

Everyone looked at him. I caught a glimpse, when Joe wasn’t rubbing his foot all over my face, and Xavier was so red-faced. He just sat there wide-eyed, and after a couple seconds, Joe and the twins were on him. He was fighting back, screaming and swearing at them. I was surprised that he was being so stubborn, but I thought that he was like me, not wanting to be humiliated in front of his friends. But the twins were able to hold him down with relative ease as Joe wrapped him up like he did to me the previous night. Soon after, Xavier and I were lying next to each other, perpendicular to the couch, with our heads closest to the couch. Joe ended up gagging Xavier with my own socks that I had been gagged with before Jake used his own sock, making Xavier moan. After sealing his mouth with tape, the three guys stood over us, and quickly noticed that Xavier was just as excited as I was.

“Haha I knew it! I was telling Bobby about how I suspected Xavier liked feet, which was confirmed when I walked in on him licking and sucking on Bobby’s toes while you guys were fucking with him. But I also had a feeling you were into being tied up too, back when we taped you up after practice,” Joe told the twins, as well as Xavier as he turned his head away towards me and quickly closed his eyes. I noticed Connor and Ryan pulled out their phones and started taking pics and recorded the two of us, but Joe didn’t seem to notice. He eventually went upstairs to go use the bathroom, leaving Xavier and I at the mercy of the twins.

Connor and Ryan stood over of us, with the phones.

“Haha you fags like being tied up?” Ryan sneered as he got up close to our faces. Xavier turned his head and moaned, but Ryan grabbed his hair to force Xavier look at him.

“Look at me, fag!” Ryan said, “You like this, don’t you?”

He pulled Xavier’s hair hard, making Xavier cry out.

“Answer me!” he said again, with Xavier nodding and whimpering this time. Ryan spit at Xavier and slapped Xavier several times across the face. Xavier was crying, his face all red, prompting Connor to step in.

“Easy bro, he’s still our friend,” Connor said, his hand on Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan scoffed and shrugged him off.

“Haha nah now he’s just a fag! Our fag! I fucking knew it too! He was always following Joe like a fucking puppy,” he said to his brother, “Haha can you imagine if we fucked with him instead of Jack? That would’ve been a great time! We could’ve had a foot fag to serve the whole team!”

Connor punched his brother in the arm.

“Dude! Shut the fuck up!” he said, looking back at Xavier and me.

“Aww whatever, these guys aren’t gonna say a fucking word, right?” Ryan said as he slapped his sweaty hands over our noses. He held them down tightly, practically smushing our noses against our faces. After a few seconds, Xavier and I tried breaking free and crying out, but Ryan wouldn’t budge.

“Are you gonna be good little fags and keep your mouths shut?”

We both tried nodding yes, and Ryan finally let us breathe.

“Haha not that you have a choice.”

Ryan and Connor both sat down, with my head between Ryan’s feet and Xavier’s head between Connor’s. They then planted their sweaty socked feet on our faces, making us breathe in the stench of their foul-smelling feet. I tried pulling my face away, but that only encouraged Ryan to press down harder. His feet were so disgusting, making me moan and cry out. I hoped that he would show mercy, but all I could hear was his laughing. That and Xavier’s own cries. I remembered being under Connor’s feet, which honestly seemed like heaven compared to his brother’s feet. But whereas Joe’s socks, as well as Jake’s and even Xavier’s, were mesmerizing and alluring, Connor’s and Ryan’s socks deterred me. I had no interest nor any desire to sniff or be gagged with their socks, despite the tent in my pants that indicated otherwise.

Eventually Joe came downstairs and laughed at the site of the twins smothering us with their feet.

“Haha hey no having fun when I’m not here,” Joe said as he started tickling our thighs, making us laugh and inhale more of the sweaty foot stench.

Joe noticed and started to pull off Xavier’s other shoe and his socks. He grabbed the roll of the tape and pushed off the twins’ feet. He took one of Xavier’s socks, rolled it up with toe part out and placed it on Xavier’s mouth, with just a bit of space between it and his nose, and then taped it down. Xavier moaned out, trying not to inhale the smell of his own wet and sweaty sock, but Connor kept his head down with his feet. Joe then moved over to me and did the same. I was happy to inhale anything but Ryan’s socks, and I already liked Xavier’s sock odor. But that didn’t stop Ryan, and soon my face became his personal floor mat. Joe went back to our feet, tickling them with his fingers. I cried out and Xavier tried to struggle, but Ryan and Connor kept us quiet and in place.

“Haha ticklish fags are the best!” Joe laughed.

“Do you want me to stop?” Joe asked Xavier, who cried out. He looked over to me, and I moaned out, trying to yell for him to stop. But Joe and the twins just laughed.

“Did they say keep going?” Joe asked Ryan.

“Haha I think so,” he laughed back.

Only muffled grunts and moans could be heard, especially with our faces still under the twins’ feet. Joe kept going, tickling our soles and toes with his fingers. He paused for a couple minutes, us hearing him shuffle and him and the guys snickering. A couple seconds after, he started using hairbrushes, probably his sister’s, on Xavier’s feet. I heard him howled and struggle, crinkling the tape that bound him. Then Joe started tickling me, and I immediately yelped and tried to pull my feet away. Joe kept at it for 10 or so minutes, alternating between feet. Eventually he stopped, giving us a chance to breathe, although it still wasn’t pleasant air that we were breathing.

“Hey! We never finished our game!” Joe said……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic