TROUBLE IN PARADISE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TROUBLE IN PARADISE (M/M)

Post by bondageboy1911 »

Hello guys, I decided to convert one of my old stories I wrote in Vietnamese to English. I hope you guys will like it. Please give me some comments so I can write better in the future. I will write more if people want to read more of it. Thank you ;) ;)

CHAPTER I: CATCHING A BIG FISH (MM/M)

After a busy day at work, Tyler stepped out of his luxurious car and went into his apartment. His home was dark, there was no light on whatsoever. It was weird, Tyler thought. At this time usually, Hayden had already turned all the light on. He always said he was afraid of the dark. Tyler lazily raised his hand up to loosen his tie. He thought to himself, ‘I have to punish my lazy boyfriend hard later.’ He opened the door and asked:
“Hayden, where are you? Come right here and remove my shoes for me!”

Haven’t heard any replies, Tyler was disappointed and angry. He threw his bag on the floor, slowly bent his body down to untie his shoelaces. He kicked them to the sides after they were loosened, showing his stinky black dress socked feet. The unpleasant aroma from his feet filled the air. He straightened his body up, stretched his shoulder, and yelled:
“Hayden! If you will not hurry out here, you would be a deadm…. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm…”

A pair of hands suddenly appeared from behind cover Tyler’s lower face, including his nose and mouth. It was a surprise attack so Tyler hardly had time to react, the only defense mechanism was a muffled sound escaping from the spaces between the fingers of the attacker. After a minute or so, Tyler raised his hands and tried to grab those hands out of his mouth. Usually, with a person with a muscular body and in good physical condition like Tyler, it would be a hard attempt to forcefully detain him as he would put up a very good fight. But Tyler was in his weak state now, after working non-stop for three days straight. He was exhausted. While Tyler struggled to take the hands out of his face, another pair of hands quickly yanked his arms hard and bent them behind his back. Tyler fought harder and stronger to release himself from the confinement to no avail. The energy was drained on him, though his mind still had its survival instinct, his body ceased its struggle. Although he was utterly defeated, Tyler also caused his captors a great fight.

Tyler’s muscular suit-clad body was held tight by two smaller captors on the ground. His hand was bound by a double long rope, went around his wrists several times and tied tight in a knot. His middle arm sections were also tied up tight to the point that his elbows touch each other. The upper hand was as of no exception, was secure as well. The attackers paid extra attention by connecting a long rope from the knot in his upper hand to his wrists, making sure no knots were in Tyler’s reach.

The expensive grey slacks were violently removed from his lower body, showing the over the calf dress socks in full-length. There was another thing that Tyler wore had caught the attention. Under the pants, he donned a black pantyhose before putting on his black dress socks. It has always been a dirty little secret of the handsome, young, and successful CEO of the famous company. The truth was that he always wore at least one pantyhose under his normal attire every day, everywhere. Tyler never told anyone except for his boyfriend. He doesn’t want anyone to perceive him as a pervert who loves wearing female lingerie.

The captors moved on to secure Tyler’s legs. The rope again was being on display, tightly bound him at three parts: the ankle, the knee and thigh. Each part was wounded several times and was made sure to be as tight as possible, to the point that Tyler could not move an inch. After they were done with securing his body, they moved on to the next step. One of them told the other:
“Go to the laundry room and collect those dirty pantyhoses in there. We have to shut him up for good.”

Upon hearing that voice, Tyler was pretty sure that that was his boyfriend, Hayden. Besides, who else knew about those dirty pantyhoses he always left in the laundry room. Tyler tried to yell as loud as possible but Hayden’s hands were too strong. All he could do was let out some muffled sound.

A minute or two later, Tyler heard some footsteps indicated the other captor was coming back. The footsteps stopped and Tyler heard he said:
“You guys are such dirty-asses. I almost gagged on the smell.”
“Haha. You talked like you’re any better.”
“I am.”

Tyler heard the second guy’s voice and was almost sure that he was Liam, Hayden’s best friend. So they are the masterminds behind all of this scheme. ‘You bitches will see. When I’m getting out of this. You will pay double the price.’ Tyler thought to himself but right now, this is the fate that he had to accept.
“Ok, enough chat chit. Time for the fun part.” Hayden let out a big laugh.
His hands which were covering Tyler’s lower face loosened a little bit and eventually let go of the grip. Tyler caught the opportunity of a lifetime and pleaded:
“Hayden. I know it’s you. Let me go now or else… Mmmmmmmmm…”

Liam quickly shoved a pair of dirty pantyhose into Tyler’s mouth. Just as the pantyhose hit his mouth, Tyler could smell and taste the sweaty, salty, and putrid piece of fabric. He almost gagged on it. It was so rancid it smelled like old blue cheese but did not taste good. The pantyhose filled his mouth to the fullest, some of the fabric even protruded out of his mouth. His cheeks were bulging and made Tyler look like a chipmunk. He tried to yell into the gag to test it. All the sounds that came out were unintelligible.

“I don’t think this is good enough, Li-Li. Mr. Ty here is a talker. We need to shut him real good.” A huge ball gag was thrust into his pantyhose-filled mouth, pushed the fabric deep inside, and was locked in place. The red-colored ball gag was outstanding compared to Tyler’s dark attire. Hayden grabbed one more pair of pantyhose and tied it over Tyler’s mouth to add more to his predicament. But this was only abundant because the stuffed gag was huge, Tyler was not able to spit it out at any time. To be exactly sure, some clear tape was used to wound Tyler's mouth several times, tight and neat. His over the mouth gag was still visible enough through the tape gag, such a nice view.

After a satisfied chuckle, Hayden finally appeared before Tyler’s sight. “How are you, honey? Cat got your tongue?” Upon seeing his boyfriend, Tyler let out an “Mmmmmmm” and looked deep into Hayden’s eyes, trying to get some empathy from him. Hayden looked back at him with sparkling eyes and said sarcastically:
“Darling, I know you don’t like this predicament. But you know what you did, and boy you can tell I’m very disappointed at you. So this punishment is fit, don’t you think so?” “Wmmp dmmh m dmmp?” Tyler tried his best to convey his answer.
“You knew it, darling. Don’t make me say it again.” Hayden’s voice got angrier. “Enough chat chit. I don’t want to look at your beautiful eyes anymore. I admit they melt me a little bit. I have to make sure I’m not falling for your pretentious play anymore.”
He turned to Liam who sat next to Tyler’s bound body on the floor and winked. Liam knew the drill, he grabbed the loose tie sitting on Tyler’s neck, pulled it up to cover Tyler’s eyes, making an effective blindfold. The clear tape was reused one more time, wound many many times around his blindfolded eyes. However, that was far from the end. Hayden instructed Liam to grab two pairs of dirty black pantyhoses that were left on the floor.

“What do you want to do with them?” Liam asked while picking them up.
“To cover his face. You have no idea these pantyhoses can make such good hooding material. On top of that, they are very breathable so you can put as much as you want.”
“I see. I never consider that but you made a good point.”

Tyler heard their conversation, he started to struggle harder and harder. He did not want those pantyhoses to be put on his face. If he remembers right, those pantyhoses were very filthy. He wore them all day for two or three days straight. He sweated or cum on them sometimes too. Tyler groaned and fought hard against his binding to no avail.

They moved on to the hooding process. They pulled the underwear part of the pantyhose over Tyler’s whole face, making sure the grossest crotch part was placed directly on his nose, for him to smell all of its putrid scents. The legs of the pantyhose were employed to tie over his eye and mouth one more time. The second pantyhose was used in a similar fashion but this time, the leg parts were left there for another usage. Tyler's breath became harder through the thin fabric that stuck close to his face. They could not see the features in Tyler’s head clearly anymore, just somewhat a black and round ball. The only thing that protruded was his straight, high nose.

After they were done with their job securing Tyler, Hayden and Liam stood up straight to admire their exceptional ropework. The 6-feet-3 muscular strong guy was tightly bound to their heart content, kept bundled to their amusement. His head was not visible under two pairs of black pantyhoses. His grunts were unintelligible through his layer gags, deep in his throat.

Hayden merciless stepped on his boyfriend’s bouncy chess hidden under an expensive white shirt, marking his captured prize. Tyler was surprised, he let out a loud groan through his gags and restarted his vigorous struggle. Hayden proudly said:
“Darling dear, I suggest you should save your energy for later, escaping this predicament is impossible for you. You must remember that you will be in this situation as long as I want so save yourself a beating. You should be more obedient and go rest quiet already. You would never in your dream ever think that you would end up in this situation, right? A successful, flirtatious, handsome businessman now becomes a boy toy with no identity. No face too, figuratively and literally. Ha ha ha.”

Then, Hayden’s face beamed up. It looked like he had some innovative ideas to torture his victim. He walked towards the door and crouched down to pick something up. Since Tyler was blindfolded and hooded, he couldn’t know what Hayden was doing or what he picked up. But Hayden is a fair player, he generously told his captive:
“Honey honey. Are you curious about what I am doing over here? Let me tell you one thing first. Your dress socks are smelly as hell. As the CEO of a big company, you should be cleaner than this, Mister. But I have to give you some credits on the fact that you always wear two or three layers of socks and pantyhoses under your daily clothes, which would make you sweat a lot more. You have to thank me that I didn’t force you to chew on your socks today, since I adore you so much, honey. Eventually, it will happen but not now haha.” Hayden paused a bit to laugh and continue: “However, my generosity is only big enough, so instead of chewing on your dress socks today, you will have your shoe to enjoy. I guess it won’t be as bad, or is it?”

When Hayden finished his sentences, his boyfriend who was tightly bound was terrified. Tyler frantically moved back and forth but Liam quickly got hold of his head and held it up. Hayden immediately put a shoe into the pantyhose-hooded face of Tyler, intendedly placing the opening of the rancid shoe right in front of his nose. Liam wounded tape to keep the shoe in place, 10 times in total. Hayden nodded approvingly and said:
“So friggin’ nice, baby. I wish you can see yourself right now, you would be surprised that you look even better tied up like this. There, there, that’s my precious baby. However, I still have a feeling that something is missing. What can it be? Do you know, Li-Li?”

“He still looks very comfortable.” Liam lazily replied.
“You’re right, Li. We should take it up a notch. Go to my room and find those noise-canceling earplugs I put in my wardrobe, please. We should block his ears so he can not hear what we plan to do to him. Haha.”

Liam nodded and went straight to the bedroom. Quickly as he went, he came back with two orange pieces of earplugs in his hand. Hayden and Tyler always use these to block noises when they sleep. They were very effective. Despite the furious struggle of the man on the ground, these earplugs were quickly pushed deep into each of his ears. Hayden did not forget to stick some pieces of tape over them to keep them in place.

From this moment, Tyler gave up completely. He did not even try to struggle anymore, laying down motionless and powerless on the floor. Hayden whispered something into Liam’s ears with a heartful laugh. No idea what he said but Liam concerned:
“Is that a little bit extreme?”
“No such thing.” Hayden laughed again. He seemed to laugh a lot today.

Tyler didn’t know what they planned to do on him. He left it for fate and lied there passively. Hayden folded a rope into half and tied it in between the rope that bound Tyler’s ankle. Unexpectedly, Hayden pulled the rope pretty hard, bending Tyler’s legs towards his head. Tyler let out a surprised and painful groan but of course muffled under his massive gags. This other end of the rope was tied into between the rope that secured his elbows, pulled his legs forward to the point that his socked feet almost touched his hands. The left-over rope was also used to wrap around the middle part of the rope, went all the way back again, and tied back to the ankles. Hayden never went out of tricks up his sleeves. He and Liam at the same time used ropes to tie Tyler’s big toes and thumbs together respectively, restricting his range of motion to the minimum. Tyler at this point had already completely defeated. He just hoped that Hayden was done torturing him with all these extreme bondage. But when he was about to rest assured that Hayden was out of tricks, Hayden proved to be an ambitious person with bondage. He used the leg part of the hooded pantyhose over Tyler’s head that they left out earlier, pulled them back as much as possible, and tied them into the middle part of the rope that tied his big toes. This method pulled Tyler’s head backward, made his neck stretch even more than before. So extreme and cruel.

Hayden patted on Tyler’s head like he was a dog, and said (to himself more because Tyler’s ears were blocked):
“Honey. I love you so much. You look comfy now. Liam and I have to go out to enjoy our girls’ day. You’re better to stay here and enjoy your silent exciting treatment. Haha.”

He crouched down and pretended to kiss Tyler’s mouth, although it was under many gag layers, pantyhose-hoods, and a shoe nonetheless. Hayden stood up again, turned to Liam, smiled, and turned off the light.

TBC
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]bondageboy1911[/mention] really like the story. I assume that you saying this story being converted from Vietnamese, that English isn’t your natural language. With that I thought the story was well composed and flowed really well. Looking forward to reading more.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can't believe I missed such a good story when you first posted it.

Pantyhoses aren't my thing, but the way you used them is so creative and if I have to be honest, hot. I loved how a strong, handsome man in suit is brought down a peg or two by his boyfriend. Also, Tyler's gag is brutally amazing.

I have to say, your writing is better than some of the native English speakers here so no need to worry about that. Looking forward to seeing what comes next! :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy1911 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondageboy1911 really like the story. I assume that you saying this story being converted from Vietnamese, that English isn’t your natural language. With that I thought the story was well composed and flowed really well. Looking forward to reading more.
Yes that was what I mean. Glad you like it. Thank you :>
bondageboy1911
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy1911 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago I can't believe I missed such a good story when you first posted it.

Pantyhoses aren't my thing, but the way you used them is so creative and if I have to be honest, hot. I loved how a strong, handsome man in suit is brought down a peg or two by his boyfriend. Also, Tyler's gag is brutally amazing.

I have to say, your writing is better than some of the native English speakers here so no need to worry about that. Looking forward to seeing what comes next! :D
Awww, thank you so much. And yea, I'm in love with brutal gagging :> We will see more of that lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic