Morning visit (FFm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Morning visit (FFm)

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Morning Visit
 2020 by Glovedgirllover (deviantart.com/glovedgirllover)
Translated (with the assistance of GoogleTranslator)
and edited by Dannysuling (deviantart.com/dannysuling)

One early morning I was awakened by insistent loud knocking at my front door. I arose, only half-awake and yawning, put on my bathrobe, and went to open the door. Unfortunately, I forgot to look through the peephole first. As the door opened I saw two women dressed in black standing directly in front of me. Their faces were hidden by masks!
Stunned by this sight, I stood motionless in the doorway. Before I could come to my senses and slam the door shut, one of them pushed me in the chest, hard, so that I stumbled back into my apartment. My back landed on the floor of the hallway. I managed to roll over and tried to scramble to my feet, but was immediately crushed to the floor by a woman jumping onto my back. She pressed my hands to the floor with her knees, while her own hands, clad in black leather gloves, clasped my mouth, depriving me of the last opportunity for rescue by calling my neighbors for help.
Her partner did not remain idle. Quickly ensuring that no one else had appeared on the landing, she closed and locked the front door. Then she took out several silk scarves from the bag she had brought with her. One at a time, she twisted my hands behind my back, then professionally tied them with one of the scarves. Next, crumpling up a smaller scarf, she brought it to my mouth.

“Open....” she said quietly but firmly.

The palms of the first assailant who had been clutching my mouth suddenly let go. But they stayed at my cheeks, ready to close on my mouth again at my first attempt to scream. Still, I had no intention of letting myself be gagged, and pressed my lips tightly together.

“Don’t be stupid! That’s not going to help you,” said the woman holding the scarf.

The woman sitting on her back and trapping my hands and arms covered my mouth again...and my nose...and squeezed hard. Now I couldn’t breathe at all. I tried tugging my head to the side to dislodge her hands, but that didn’t work. Just as I was beginning to suffocate, she suddenly let go of my mouth again, but not my nose! I had no choice—I had to breathe. Opening my mouth, I began to gasp, taking in air in greedy gulps, and the woman in front of me immediately pushed the scarf into my open mouth. The fingers of the one sitting on top then let go of my nose, but lay over my mouth, not giving me the opportunity to spit out the gag, as her companion tore off pieces from a roll of duct tape, which she then glued crosswise tightly over my mouth. Any further attempts on my part to get rid of the gag were doomed to failure.

“So,” said the woman in front of me as she put away the roll of unused tape, “let’s go for a walk.”

The two intruders lifted me to my feet and put jeans and sneakers on. They quickly produced a jacket that they draped over me to cover my arms. It had a large hood that they positioned over my head, pulling the drawstrings shut. Clearly, no one would notice that my hands were bound behind me or that my mouth was gagged.
After checking that it was quiet on the stairs, they had me walk between them, quickly took me downstairs, and forced me into a minibus idling right at the entrance to the building. When they pushed me in I tumbled to the floor of the cabin. I was quickly blindfolded, and a moment later they tossed what felt like blankets on top of me. I was in complete darkness.
The minibus came to life, and after countless turns I became completely confused about where we were going. When the vehicle finally stopped, I had lost all track of direction, or time, or distance. The two females pulled me out of the car and led me into an enclosure. I heard them unlock the front door, and then it was locked again once we had entered. We went up a staircase to the second floor, and several times I stumbled, although their firm grip kept me from falling and injuring myself. I led was, bound, gagged, and blindfolded into a room. At that point the bandage over my eyes was removed, and I saw that I was standing in a bedroom near a large bed. One of the masked women put a knife to my throat.

“If you so much as twitch, you will die!” said one of them. The knife point looked quite deadly.

Her companion untied my hands, and in a minute they had stripped me naked. Without removing the knife from my throat, they slowly dragged me onto the bed, forced me onto my back, and made me spread out my arms and legs in the shape of an ‘X’. Each of my limbs was then secured to one of the four posters at the corners. Only then did the knife disappear from my throat. One of the women unfastened the gag and removed it.

“Okay,” she said, turning to her colleague, “I’ll go take a shower, while you entertain our guest!”

She turned and promptly left the room. Her friend did not have to be told twice. She slowly came over to the bed, sat down on the mattress near my head, and adjusted the leather gloves covering her hands more tightly.

“Now,” she said, her voice teasing and with a rather menacing tone, “we’re going to play a little game…to find out just how much stamina you have.”

The next thing I saw was her palm approaching my face. Once again, my already gagged mouth was covered tightly, my nose pressed between her gloved thumb and forefinger. She knew exactly what she was doing, and in seconds I was completely deprived of any chance to breathe. Regardless of how hard I struggled, I could not free myself from her grip. Soon it seemed that every part of my body required air, but everything I tried was in vain. The world began to darken…and then finally she let go…and I frantically began to swallow air. Before I could get a good breath, though, her hand was again gripping my mouth and nose!
This torture repeated itself several more times. Sometimes as she pressed hard against my mouth she approached my face, and I felt her hot breath….

…Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the other woman returned from her shower. She was entirely naked, her body extraordinarily attractive, but her face and even her hair were still hidden by a mask.

“Looks like it’s my turn, now,” the naked woman cooed, as her colleague arose from the bed and left the room.

Immediately she climbed onto the bed, and after an instant my head was clamped underneath her thighs! She lowered her body so that she was tightly covering my mouth and nose with her exposed crotch, and then began to move on my face like a rider, sinking deeper and deeper onto my nose.

“Come on, darling. Please me…. You’d better get to it, if you don’t want to suffocate….”

Unable to evade her body, I began to caress her, my tongue probing deep into her vagina. But she was suffocating me. I was panting and gasping along with my licking and sucking. She fit so tightly on my face it was impossible to breathe. When once again I began to lose consciousness, suffocated by her pussy and thighs, she raised herself, allowing me to take a desperate and life-saving breath of air. I thought wildly that this was the end, that I was going to my death in this perverse way. Indeed, she let me have another couple of breaths, but again sank down on my face, pushing me into the bed with her hips and ass. I felt her hand begin to caress my cock, which to my frantic amazement hardened almost instantly. Then I felt like she pulled a condom onto my erection.
Suddenly I heard the second lady return from her shower. The first freed my face and, as I took deep, shuddering breaths, settled onto the bed next to my head. Her just-returned friend quickly mounted me and sank onto my tense member, straddling me. Her body was even more spectacular than the woman who had been simultaneously caressing me and suffocating me, her sex hot and soaking. This Amazon rode me until, whether I wished to or not, I exploded inside her and cried out with intense pleasure. Her friend immediately clamped my mouth and nose with both hands, firmly drowning all my moans.
The Amazon rose from me and moved off the bed, after which the first woman again pushed the scarf gag into my mouth, and secured it in front with a large piece of tape. And then both of them left the room, leaving me alone, frazzled, and dealing with a combination of sexual satisfaction and intense fear….
…Some time later they returned to the bedroom where I lay, still spread wide, bound and gagged. They had dressed, and were still masked. They blindfolded me, then put the knife back to my throat again, with the same warning not to try struggling. Skillfully they untied me from the bed, lifted me up, then retied my hands behind my back. Once again I was made to wear the same jacket and hood, but this time I was otherwise naked as the two of them marched me down the stairs and out to the minibus.
In less than forty minutes, I found myself standing between them, back in my apartment!

“Don’t even think about going to the cops,” my kidnappers and rapists told me. “They won’t be able to help you, but if we find out we’ll come for you again. You won’t be able to escape us. And the next time it’ll be much less pleasant for you. So, we’ll be seeing you. Don’t miss us too much!...”

They untied my hands, but left me gagged and naked. And they took their leave!...
“…So, how did you like it?”

“Well…he’s cute, that’s for sure. Could you let me play with him a little more next time?”

“Sure, girlfriend, why not? After our honeymoon I’ll give him back to you. But only for a short time. And, of course, we’d have to employ the same scenario, so that he won’t guess anything!”

“Agreed! Well, here’s to you and your fiancé!”

Two glasses of champagne were raised and clinked, accompanied by two broadly smiling faces.

“And here’s to our friendship!”
Last edited by Glovedgirllover 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Nicely done.

Don't forget to gendertag the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Great story. Nicely done.

Don't forget to gendertag the story.
Yes, you're right! Now I did it! :)))
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 2 years ago Morning Visit
 2020 by Glovedgirllover (deviantart.com/glovedgirllover)
Translated (with the assistance of GoogleTranslator)
and edited by Dannysuling (deviantart.com/dannysuling)

One early morning I was awakened by insistent loud knocking at my front door. I arose, only half-awake and yawning, put on my bathrobe, and went to open the door. Unfortunately, I forgot to look through the peephole first. As the door opened I saw two women dressed in black standing directly in front of me. Their faces were hidden by masks!
Stunned by this sight, I stood motionless in the doorway. Before I could come to my senses and slam the door shut, one of them pushed me in the chest, hard, so that I stumbled back into my apartment. My back landed on the floor of the hallway. I managed to roll over and tried to scramble to my feet, but was immediately crushed to the floor by a woman jumping onto my back. She pressed my hands to the floor with her knees, while her own hands, clad in black leather gloves, clasped my mouth, depriving me of the last opportunity for rescue by calling my neighbors for help.
Her partner did not remain idle. Quickly ensuring that no one else had appeared on the landing, she closed and locked the front door. Then she took out several silk scarves from the bag she had brought with her. One at a time, she twisted my hands behind my back, then professionally tied them with one of the scarves. Next, crumpling up a smaller scarf, she brought it to my mouth.

“Open....” she said quietly but firmly.

The palms of the first assailant who had been clutching my mouth suddenly let go. But they stayed at my cheeks, ready to close on my mouth again at my first attempt to scream. Still, I had no intention of letting myself be gagged, and pressed my lips tightly together.

“Don’t be stupid! That’s not going to help you,” said the woman holding the scarf.

The woman sitting on her back and trapping my hands and arms covered my mouth again...and my nose...and squeezed hard. Now I couldn’t breathe at all. I tried tugging my head to the side to dislodge her hands, but that didn’t work. Just as I was beginning to suffocate, she suddenly let go of my mouth again, but not my nose! I had no choice—I had to breathe. Opening my mouth, I began to gasp, taking in air in greedy gulps, and the woman in front of me immediately pushed the scarf into my open mouth. The fingers of the one sitting on top then let go of my nose, but lay over my mouth, not giving me the opportunity to spit out the gag, as her companion tore off pieces from a roll of duct tape, which she then glued crosswise tightly over my mouth. Any further attempts on my part to get rid of the gag were doomed to failure.

“So,” said the woman in front of me as she put away the roll of unused tape, “let’s go for a walk.”

The two intruders lifted me to my feet and put jeans and sneakers on. They quickly produced a jacket that they draped over me to cover my arms. It had a large hood that they positioned over my head, pulling the drawstrings shut. Clearly, no one would notice that my hands were bound behind me or that my mouth was gagged.
After checking that it was quiet on the stairs, they had me walk between them, quickly took me downstairs, and forced me into a minibus idling right at the entrance to the building. When they pushed me in I tumbled to the floor of the cabin. I was quickly blindfolded, and a moment later they tossed what felt like blankets on top of me. I was in complete darkness.
The minibus came to life, and after countless turns I became completely confused about where we were going. When the vehicle finally stopped, I had lost all track of direction, or time, or distance. The two females pulled me out of the car and led me into an enclosure. I heard them unlock the front door, and then it was locked again once we had entered. We went up a staircase to the second floor, and several times I stumbled, although their firm grip kept me from falling and injuring myself. I led was, bound, gagged, and blindfolded into a room. At that point the bandage over my eyes was removed, and I saw that I was standing in a bedroom near a large bed. One of the masked women put a knife to my throat.

“If you so much as twitch, you will die!” said one of them. The knife point looked quite deadly.

Her companion untied my hands, and in a minute they had stripped me naked. Without removing the knife from my throat, they slowly dragged me onto the bed, forced me onto my back, and made me spread out my arms and legs in the shape of an ‘X’. Each of my limbs was then secured to one of the four posters at the corners. Only then did the knife disappear from my throat. One of the women unfastened the gag and removed it.

“Okay,” she said, turning to her colleague, “I’ll go take a shower, while you entertain our guest!”

She turned and promptly left the room. Her friend did not have to be told twice. She slowly came over to the bed, sat down on the mattress near my head, and adjusted the leather gloves covering her hands more tightly.

“Now,” she said, her voice teasing and with a rather menacing tone, “we’re going to play a little game…to find out just how much stamina you have.”

The next thing I saw was her palm approaching my face. Once again, my already gagged mouth was covered tightly, my nose pressed between her gloved thumb and forefinger. She knew exactly what she was doing, and in seconds I was completely deprived of any chance to breathe. Regardless of how hard I struggled, I could not free myself from her grip. Soon it seemed that every part of my body required air, but everything I tried was in vain. The world began to darken…and then finally she let go…and I frantically began to swallow air. Before I could get a good breath, though, her hand was again gripping my mouth and nose!
This torture repeated itself several more times. Sometimes as she pressed hard against my mouth she approached my face, and I felt her hot breath….

…Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the other woman returned from her shower. She was entirely naked, her body extraordinarily attractive, but her face and even her hair were still hidden by a mask.

“Looks like it’s my turn, now,” the naked woman cooed, as her colleague arose from the bed and left the room.

Immediately she climbed onto the bed, and after an instant my head was clamped underneath her thighs! She lowered her body so that she was tightly covering my mouth and nose with her exposed crotch, and then began to move on my face like a rider, sinking deeper and deeper onto my nose.

“Come on, darling. Please me…. You’d better get to it, if you don’t want to suffocate….”

Unable to evade her body, I began to caress her, my tongue probing deep into her vagina. But she was suffocating me. I was panting and gasping along with my licking and sucking. She fit so tightly on my face it was impossible to breathe. When once again I began to lose consciousness, suffocated by her pussy and thighs, she raised herself, allowing me to take a desperate and life-saving breath of air. I thought wildly that this was the end, that I was going to my death in this perverse way. Indeed, she let me have another couple of breaths, but again sank down on my face, pushing me into the bed with her hips and ass. I felt her hand begin to caress my cock, which to my frantic amazement hardened almost instantly. Then I felt like she pulled a condom onto my erection.
Suddenly I heard the second lady return from her shower. The first freed my face and, as I took deep, shuddering breaths, settled onto the bed next to my head. Her just-returned friend quickly mounted me and sank onto my tense member, straddling me. Her body was even more spectacular than the woman who had been simultaneously caressing me and suffocating me, her sex hot and soaking. This Amazon rode me until, whether I wished to or not, I exploded inside her and cried out with intense pleasure. Her friend immediately clamped my mouth and nose with both hands, firmly drowning all my moans.
The Amazon rose from me and moved off the bed, after which the first woman again pushed the scarf gag into my mouth, and secured it in front with a large piece of tape. And then both of them left the room, leaving me alone, frazzled, and dealing with a combination of sexual satisfaction and intense fear….
…Some time later they returned to the bedroom where I lay, still spread wide, bound and gagged. They had dressed, and were still masked. They blindfolded me, then put the knife back to my throat again, with the same warning not to try struggling. Skillfully they untied me from the bed, lifted me up, then retied my hands behind my back. Once again I was made to wear the same jacket and hood, but this time I was otherwise naked as the two of them marched me down the stairs and out to the minibus.
In less than forty minutes, I found myself standing between them, back in my apartment!

“Don’t even think about going to the cops,” my kidnappers and rapists told me. “They won’t be able to help you, but if we find out we’ll come for you again. You won’t be able to escape us. And the next time it’ll be much less pleasant for you. So, we’ll be seeing you. Don’t miss us too much!...”

They untied my hands, but left me gagged and naked. And they took their leave!...
“…So, how did you like it?”

“Well…he’s cute, that’s for sure. Could you let me play with him a little more next time?”

“Sure, girlfriend, why not? After our honeymoon I’ll give him back to you. But only for a short time. And, of course, we’d have to employ the same scenario, so that he won’t guess anything!”

“Agreed! Well, here’s to you and your fiancé!”

Two glasses of champagne were raised and clinked, accompanied by two broadly smiling faces.

“And here’s to our friendship!”
Great story! Exactly the kind of story I’m interested in.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Awsmmm missing ur art in deviant art
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mirandabound wrote: 2 years ago Awsmmm missing ur art in deviant art
I'm on pixiv.net now as Fancy67
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Ok got u but I can see yor works
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mirandabound wrote: 2 years ago Ok got u but I can see yor works
Sure you can't because all my stuff is 18+... You need to check your adult settings
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic