First Time -F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Time -F/M

Post by kiwi »

So this is the story of the very first time my girlfriend tied me up! Hope you guys enjoy.

It was my sophomore year of college, just after the end of Christmas break. I had returned to school after recently getting back together with my girlfriend from high school after our breakup (won’t go into details but we’re still together to this day). She had known about my love for being tied up but not the extent. Over the break she decided she wanted to do it for me. At this point we hadn’t had sex yet, so that was off the table, but I was so pumped I didn’t care.
The plan was for me to stay the night at her place since her roommate was less likely to hear then mine. So I took my bundle of supplies and a change of clothes. The supplies consisted of 2 rolls of duct tape, one navy and one pink (her 2 favorite colors), a roll of stretch wrap (the kind that’s about 4-5 inches long and clear, and finally what I’ll call latex sheets. If you are familiar with physical therapy or stretching for sports etc., you’ll know the rubber bands used to stretch. I had 3 of those that I loved the sensation of feeling on my skin (I’ve always had a thing for latex).
So, I arrive and we hang out, watch a movie, eat dinner all that jazz, and finished up taking a shower together. Once we finished, I dried myself off and put on a pair of sweatpants but left my shirt off. I may have forgotten to mention earlier, but I’m about 6’1 165 lbs so pretty skinny, and she’s about 5’6 smaller but built curvy and hella flexible from her years in gymnastics and cheer.
She asks questions about how exactly to tie someone up, so I coach her up, suggesting a chair tie since that would be pretty easy.
She obliged and pulled over a chair with no arms from her desk. I sat and she started by duct taping my left and right ankles to the legs of the chair, leaving my legs separated. She followed up wrapping each knee to the chair leg individually, before applying 3 wraps around my lap to the seat of the chair. She then giggled as she switched to the pink roll stating “I gotta get some color somewhere”. After 2 more passes, she was satisfied my lower body was secure. Moving upwards, she instructed me to put my hands behind my back. I of course followed instructions as she grabbed the back of my neck gently and massage me. She started with the stretch wrap wrapping my wrist together while I continued to coach her to keep wrapping to pin my arms to the back of the chair.
“Sssssssh!” She snapped. “I think I got it from here” as she gave me a devious smile. God I loved how into it she was. Once my upper body and arms were wrapped from bellow my belly button to my shoulders, she finished my bindings with some wrappings of each color of duct tape around my chest at 2 places. Now, she took the thinnest of the latex sheets and placed it over my eyes, tying it behind my head blindfolding me. She stepped away, teasing me saying she had to change outfits now. I protested in my blindfolded state but was quickly shushed again. I heard her run into the bathroom and return. She came up behind me and, right next to my ear, slipped on a pair of rubber gloves. They were blue disposable ones that came up above her wrists i discovered later. She also was wearing tight leggings and a tight Nike sports top, long sleeve and form fitting to show off her breasts.
Finally, she had decided I’d spoken enough. A gloved hand gripped my mouth, squeezing my cheeks and exciting me further. My member stood firm at attention as she giggled whispering in my ear “shut up”. I shuddered and got chills. What did I do to deserve this woman?
To start, she took another latex sheet using it to cover my mouth and tied it behind my head. She moved around in front of me and sat down on my lap, facing me and placing her arms behind my head, draping her gloved fingers along my neck, giving me goosebumps. My gag, while very pleasing and great feeling against my mouth, was less than effective. I feigned attempts to speak by just mmphing on purpose, enjoying how confined I was. As she started to rub herself against my erect member, she placed her hand over my gagged lips, sending the smell of her gloves into my nostrils. We continued this for about 20 minutes of her teasing me, touching me all over with her gloved lovely hands.
At this point, my gag had all but fallen off as she had been kissing me through the latex sheet. I another gag, this time with many layers, as that’s my favorite type. I instructed her and she followed suit. Firstly, the stretch wrap was wrapped around my closed mouth, first a few layers on mouth and chin, going down underneath my jaw and up over my head, closing my jaw tightly. Next several strips of duct tape were ripped and placed. She started with an X, followed by 3 strips of tape going down the middle. Finally, the latex sheet was wrapped back around my heavily gagged mouth. It’s safe to say, this time I wouldn’t be making a peep.
The grinding and touching continued until she began to climax, reaching up and covering my gagged mouth again. Being silenced is a huge turn on for me, as is breathplay. I moved my head, trying to get her to take the hint and cover my exposed nostrils as well. She obviously picked up and began to smother me, causing me to mmmph and struggle in my chair. This only lasted for about 10 seconds so I was never in any danger. We both climaxed together, slumping over both sweaty and tired.

She then cut me loose with some scissors, leaving me to handle removing my massive gag. I smiled and kissed her deeply. She had given me so much and I loved every second of that first experience.

I hope you guys liked it. Sorry if it was long winded, but lemme know any tips for future posts. Also this is on my iPhone so that’s why the format sucks.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Really great story! Sounds like you guys had a really nice time ;)

I'm sure you've got some more stories to tell us in time which I am looking forward to hearing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to have some more fun together.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Thanks for the feedback guys! I have a few more stories, but am trying to work towards making some new ones to share as well!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent work mate!
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

That was a very nice and hot story man! I love femdom stories like this one! Women can be very devious like your girlfriend and they learn the things quikcly! She did a really amazing work tying you up and dominating you! I love how you was well tied up to a chair, since its one of my favorites!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Just read this story, it’s really good!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Bondage and latex... great mix.
Thank You.
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Great to read! Nice to see she was so into it
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

This was so hot! You're so lucky to have such a great girlfriend
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Great story! Loved it.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Lovely story! Thanks for sharing! Loved the breathplay description.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic