Hands Down the Best "Forced" Scene I've Ever Done (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hands Down the Best "Forced" Scene I've Ever Done (M/F)

Post by FacelessMage »

I want to preface this short blurb with a general content warning for con-non-con (some people don't like that stuff) and rough sex. This is the true story (names changed) of one really intense scene I did with a girl a few years back and to date is still the most intense capture scene I've ever done. Alas, I only played with this girl once, but what a wild ride it was.

Erin was a girl I met working an anime convention of all places. We were both working for the Security Department, which basically entailed us showing people around and making sure people didn't bring in props they shouldn't have, weapons, etc. She was a shorter woman 18 years old, about 5'3" with cut-short, almost boyish brown hair that I still found quite appealing and was of average build. She wasn't the thinnest girl but was by no means a large woman with a lovely round butt and a pair of quite perky c-cup breasts. We got to talking and with a little liquid encouragement for both of us (Yes she was too young. Don't underage drink; it's bad.) we had a delightful albeit vanilla one night stand. But it was in that mutually buzzed convention romp where we discovered our liking of naughty things and decided to plan one heck of a scene together.

More to come (the actual bondage part, lol) later. I need to get back to work.
Last edited by FacelessMage 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

After a lot of talking, getting to know each other, and some RP (we lived a few hours apart), we came to understand each other's kinks fairly well. I loved and still love bondage in any form, and had the biggest forced fantasy fetish I've ever seen. She wanted it all: the surprise entry, the capture, the groping, and more... So that's exactly what we planned. Stop phrase was Pineapple (both being fans of an old TV show "Psych") or three rhythmic grunts through a gag. The only thing she knew was the day. The rest was up to me.

With the knowledge of her limits and the stop phrase in hand, the night came. I made her wait all day too. I didn't approach her townhouse until about 8pm. The go/nogo rule was simple. If she had changed her mind, the door would be locked. If it was open...well, it was open.

Armed with a duffle bag full of binding implements, a mask, and some stealth skills, I silently opened the front door to her house. I could hear the TV on, so I had a pretty good idea where Erin was. My heart is beating a mile a minute at this point. I've done plenty of bondage scenes, sure; but I've never done anything like this. A full breaking and entering scene.... I couldn't help but be a little nervous. That's when I saw her.

Well, the back of her. Her cute, little tomboy haircut poking over the back of the couch and her smooth, bare legs propped up on the Ottoman as I rounded the corner from the foyer was all i needed. She was only wearing an orange T-shirt and what i assumed and later found out to be a pair of panties. She was definitely ready for this. It was go time.

I know I promised bondage, but I just love buildup. The next installment has the actual event. I swear :D
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Dang it dude, that cliffhanger. Can’t wait for the next part!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I'll be patiently waiting for the next installment :-)
Good story telling.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Sounds like an exciting scene, look forward to hearing more!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

The plan for the initial binding was simple yet designed to be effective: surprise, pin, gag, bind. It didn't have to be elegant; it just had to work. With a wadded up cloth and dog-eared duct tape prepared in my jacket pocket, I crept closer to my "unsuspecting victim."

I wish I had some clever one-liner or something prepared, but I'll admit I wasn't thinking about writing a story while I was there. When I got close enough to her, I simply whispered, "Boo!"

Erin gasped and went to jump up, genuinely startled. That presented me with the opportunity I needed to create separation between her and the couch. Having the floor space to wrestle her was essential. I wasted no time and rushed her, roughly grabbing her arms and dragging her a few feet forward. That girl almost immediately started kicking and screaming just as you'd expect her to. I ran my left arm between her back and her elbows and wrapped it around both of her arms to pin them behind her so I could promptly handgag her. She screamed into my hand as I clamped it over her mouth and I actually struggled a little to hold her. For a brief moment, I removed my hand from her mouth to run it up and down her torso, groping her breasts and feeling her all over.

"Oh my God, let me gommmpphhggghhg!" was all she could get out before I handgagged her again. That time I kicked the back of her knees to force her to kneel before shoving her face first into the carpet of her living room. I needed to gag her so both hands were free to tie her up. I pinned her arms behind her back and sat directly on top of them, straddling her on my knees so I could best control putting nearly all my weight onto her to hold her down. She continued to try to kick me, but I was too far up her torso for her to reach.

"Open wide, bitch!" I laughed as I grabbed my wadded up cloth. I didn't have to ask twice. She went to scream immediately as I let my hand off her face, but that's exactly what I wanted. I violently shoved that cloth into her mouth and kept packing until it was all the way in. To seal it in place, I used duct tape, wrapping it tightly several times around her head. In hind sight, bondage tape would have been better, but i was poor. Duct tape worked just as well.

With her mouth contained, I was able to turn my attention to her arms. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I tore Erin's panties off and with a quickness I'm sure I'd mess up if i tried again, cut her t-shirt off. She was completely nude then save for a painfully tight duct tape gag. She fought me like a wild animal the whole time. I never had a girl struggle so hard. I kept her arms pinned and shoved her head into the carpet as I sort of strappadoed her.

"I'm going to enjoy owning you, little girl!" I laughed into her ear as I jerked her arms back down and proceeded to bind her wrists. It was a rudimentary two column tie but it was snug and effective. The same was done to her elbows. Before long, I had her arms hopelessly bound.

As i said, she fought me the entire time. It is hard to tie up a struggling woman, even if you're considerably stronger and/or larger. We were both already sweating! She wanted realism and to fight me hard. She wanted to be raped. Well, she was about to experience it firsthand. Screaming muffled pleas and insults into her thick gag, all she could do was toss and twist her body. Her wrists and elbows were thoroughly trapped. I took this opportunity to grope her chest some more, making her cry out and squirm in desperation.

Then came time for my prize, the prize I won by fighting to tie her up. "You naughty slut," I laughed as I ran a finger along the outside of her lower lips. "You're wet from this!"

Erin cried out at my touch and renewed her struggling efforts. I have to say it awakened a sort of primal desire in me. I wanted her to fight it and fight it like she meant it. I took great pleasure in roughly shoving her into the floor and forcefully manipulating her arms and body. I positioned myself behind her and took hold of her legs. With one swift motion, I forced them spread and pinned them down with my own legs as I pressed her face into the carpet. She tried so hard to close her legs, but she couldn't move. She was helpless. All she could do was look back at my approaching member. It was happening. I could feel her panicked breathing. I could almost sense her racing heartrate. I paused sadistically for a moment, just to give her that extra chance to try to escape.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Wonderful continuation!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

CONTENT WARNING. Please stop reading now if rape, rough sex, or anything of that nature offends you or you are sensitive to it. Otherwise, enjoy my conclusion.

~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but stare at the helpless girl's pussy as I held her bound body in that position. That was it. That was the last chance I had to call off the scene. No..., we were going all the way. With a quick application of some lube (yes, lube is important even in a forced fantasy), I gripped her tight and moved forward. Erin must have felt it was happening, because she thrashed about with more force than I thought possible for a girl tied up in her position. I had to pause a second more to reestablish my grip and hold her in place. It was a thrilling power trip. I loved seeing her try so hard to instinctually close her legs.

Following her instructions, I proceeded and I proceeded roughly. She wanted a realistic rape; I was going to provide. I slammed my cock into her quivering vagina, burying nearly my entire length into her at once. The girl screamed into her gag as she continued to struggle and try to buck me. For a second I actually wondered if I was being too hard as I could see her eyes tearing up as she tried so hard to escape me. It was the only time I broke character.

"Nod once if you're ok," I said simply.

With her confirmatory nod, I resumed my assault. I trusted in and out of her, pounding that pussy like it owed me money. She sobbed and cried, her struggles getting weaker as I continued to violate her. As I raped her from behind, I let my hands explore her sides and grope up to her breasts. I pushed myself deep into her as I turned her slightly to her side to fondle one of her tits. I couldn't believe it. I owned her body. She belonged to me.

After a while of hard thrusting, I grew closer to my limit. Without any warning, I slammed my entire length into her and exploded what I can arguably say was one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. I shot glob after glob of hot spunk into the helpless girl. All she could do was whimper in response as I came fully inside her (we had both been tested a week earlier). After a couple post-orgasm thrusts, I finally pulled out from her; she almost immediately started to leak cum from her freshly violated slit.

She was exhausted from struggling. I released my grip and she basically just went limping her binds, breathing heavily through her gag as she tried to catch her breath. I then just left her there, still tightly bound and gagged, a messy, fun-filled heap on the floor. She let out a quick cry of fear as she saw me walk around the corner, but her attempt to move or free herself immediately failed and she collapsed back onto her stomach.

In reality, I didn't actually leave (never leave a bound person alone). I had merely went to the kitchen for a little. After taking my time cleaning myself up and getting some water, I returned to my captive victim. She was still exhausted; I could tell. The scene complete, I went into aftercare mode. I carefully untied her bindings, saving her gag for last, and helped her stretch a little. I got her some water and helped her walk to her bathroom for a much needed soak in the tub.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was our only forced scene together, but damn it if it wasn't one of the most intense I've ever done. She told me afterwards when we were talking that the moment she truly felt helpless and that she wasn't going to get away wasn't when I tied her or even when I started to assault her, but instead when I first started wrapping the duct tape around her mouth. She told me that when she felt that tape sealing her mouth shut, she felt an instinctual panic and really did try to get away from me. I almost didn't believe her, but I could tell from talking with her that she was telling the truth. She really tried to stop me but was completely and fully overpowered. To pad the old ego a little, she told me that it was the most intense scene she had ever done and felt as real as she could imagine: exactly the way she wanted.

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. That is a true story of a con-non-con scene I did. Please for the love of christ read this disclaimer: NEVER perform such a scene without extensive prior communication with your partner and without developing extreme trust in each other. The natural of these scenes can be triggering even to the participating parties, and their desire to continue could change at anytime. ALWAYS respect the sub's limits and pay attention for the stop word or phrase. And most of all, have fun out there.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Intense! Thanks for sharing!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Sounds like an absolutely fantastic experience. Overall great story thank you for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic