Real Victim of Home Invasion (MM/FF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Its good to hear, very well

RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

That was a good read. I'm glad to hear you and your mom were alright. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I had a similar experience when I was 15. My family and I were left bound, gagged, and blindfolded an entire night during a home invasion. In the beginning, it was exciting for me because I was into bondage, but throughout the whole experience I was incredibly terrified. At least coming out of these experiences together makes us appreciate our loved ones more.

amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

RobbyCalico wrote:
3 weeks ago
That was a good read. I'm glad to hear you and your mom were alright. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I had a similar experience when I was 15. My family and I were left bound, gagged, and blindfolded an entire night during a home invasion. In the beginning, it was exciting for me because I was into bondage, but throughout the whole experience I was incredibly terrified. At least coming out of these experiences together makes us appreciate our loved ones more.
Thank you. And i just read your experience and I am truly sorry what you and your family went through as well! I'm glad you are feeling better and have a happy ending.

YourCaptor75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YourCaptor75 »

You must be a strong person to be able to overcome that, and talk about it freely (and eloquently.) I hope you can take pride in that.

Sorry that your first experience was so rough. Glad it didn't get worse, and hope those guys were brought to justice.

Thanks for posting.

Peace

amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

YourCaptor75 wrote:
1 week ago
You must be a strong person to be able to overcome that, and talk about it freely (and eloquently.) I hope you can take pride in that.

Sorry that your first experience was so rough. Glad it didn't get worse, and hope those guys were brought to justice.

Thanks for posting.

Peace
Thank you very much for reading. It wasn't easy to overcome it at first but I am feeling a lot better than before of course.

But yes they were brought to justice!