Setting the bar with my girlfriend (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Setting the bar with my girlfriend (F/M)

Post by WillHBonney »

This is about a TUG that my girlfriend and I partook in at the weekend.

So it was probably about 5 years ago I told my girlfriend that I quite liked the thought of being tied up. It wasn’t really her thing but she was always happy to do it for me. It started off as having my hands tied in front of me but I always wanted it to evolve into bigger things.

The thing is I’ve never wanted to just list things I wanted her to do and she does it. I’ve always preferred it when she tries something out whilst I’m tied and afterwards I would say whether I enjoyed it or not. Occasionally I would do things that would perhaps nudge her towards doing certain things.
For example one time she had tied me to the bed and I began singing an annoying song. She threatened to gag me and I began singing louder. So she gagged me. And now that’s a just a part of our TUGs.
One time I was tied and blindfolded and lying on the bed. I was awaiting her gagging me when suddenly she shoved her sock inside my mouth then gagged me. It was amazing. So afterwards when she asked if I enjoyed it I said definitely.

I guess what I’m trying to say is we started off very basic but over time it has evolved and more and more things have been added. She’s also started to get more and more into it.

So anyway, at the weekend my girlfriend and I decided to have play another TUG. Even though we have been doing it for a good few years now, this time felt like we have now hit a point where everything is coming together.

It always starts with me asking:

“Where do you want me? A chair or on the bed?”

This time was no different. I always prefer the chair. The chair always leads to tickling where as the bed is for other things if you catch me? But I prefer when my girlfriend tells me where to go.

“I think we’ll go for the chair!” She smiled as she grabbed the plastic fold out armless chair in my bedroom.

“Have a seat babe” She patted the base of the chair. So I got off the bed and sat down. I should also mention that at this point I am only in my boxer shorts. Socks were removed well in advance of the inevitable feet tickling.

My girlfriend went to my wardrobe where she gathered her equipment. The usual suspects were brought out. 2 belts, 2 scarves and a soft furry tie that is used to keep a dressing gown (bath robe/house coat) closed.

“Can I suggest a scenario?” I asked. Normally when she tied me on a chair she would tie my legs and then tie my hands separately. Normally she wouldn’t bother tying me to the chair so I could stand up and hop if I wanted to. So I thought suggesting a scenario might help this.

“Imagine we’re in our house and your friends are over. And you’ve got me tied up in the bedroom so you can spend time with your friends.” I was a bit sceptical because I was mentioning her friends. Like I said the main reason to suggest the scenario was in the hope that she would secure me to the chair, rather than suggest a scenario where her friends get involved. Although the jeopardy of being tied up whilst her friends are in the house does sound interesting. I sat there looking at her. She was obviously thinking.

“Hmmmm, ok then. Well I’ll have to make sure you can’t get up off the chair don’t I?” She smiled.

Rather than me straight up ask her to tie me to the chair, she was the one that suggested it. I just nudged her in that direction.
And what a relief it was that she hadn’t taken the scenario suggestion the wrong way.

“And I’ll need to make sure that gag is extra secure too. Don’t want you making any noise whilst they’re in” she added. I couldn’t believe my luck.

She picked up the scarf and wrapped it around my eyes. She wrapped it a good 3 or 4 times before knotting it at the side of my head. She always makes sure that my nose and mouth aren’t covered by the blindfold. In the past she has stuffed her sock under the blindfold so it’s held over my nose.

“Ok, hands next. Behind your back, c’mon!” She told me.

I put my hands behind my back and round the back of the chair. She crossed my wrists over and began wrapping the dressing gown tie around them. She always ties my hands by cuffing them separately then binding them together, cinching them with a few wraps between my wrists.

Next she grabbed a belt and began tying my feet. Again she wraps the belt around one ankle and then the other, pulling it tight bringing my ankles together. Then she seals the buckle tight.

She grabbed the second belt and lopped it through the 1st belt around my ankles. Then she stood behind me and hoisted the belt towards her dragging my feet upwards so that my heals were touching the underside of the seat base. She then looped the 2nd belt through my wrists essentially hog tying me on the seat.

“Ooh! Your feet are very accessible!” She giggled as she ran her fingers down the soles of my exposed feet. I laughed and rocked but couldn’t move. Due to the hog tie, my options were to sit upright meaning my feet were exposed or slouch drawing my feet under the chair slightly.

“Ok babe, I need you to open your mouth” she whispered. I opened my mouth.
“Wider!” I opened wider.
“The widest you can!” I opened even wider.

She placed her nipple inside my mouth and I kissed it. Then she crouched down and began kissing me.

“Mmmm” she smiled as she stood back up.

“Ok, open up wide again and kiss the other one” she said.

Again I opened my mouth. She shoved her white ankle sock into my mouth and cupped her hand over it.

“Mmmmphhh” I moaned as she had tricked me. I could feel her behind me unraveling the other scarf with her free hand.

She pulled her hand away from my mouth and from behind she pulled the scarf over my lips. The scarf was folded length ways meaning it was a bit thinner but it still covered over my whole mouth. Since it was a soft scarf I knew I would be able to push the sock out my mouth.

She knotted the scarf and crouched down behind me. She began running her fingers up and down the soles of my feet.
I began laughing into the gag, and began pushing the sock with my tongue. Eventually the scarf slid off my mouth and out popped the sock.
As much as I liked being gagged, I like being properly gagged i.e. an unremovable gag.
She heard the sock fall on the floor so she grabbed it and stuffed it back into my mouth. I spat it back out immediately.

“Right!” She said, pulling the scarf off my mouth and collecting the sock off the floor.

“If you tie a knot in the scarf you’ll get a ball” I smiled.

“Oh really?” She asked. I heard her tying a knot in the scarf. Then she tied another.
“In that case I’ll tie 2 just to be extra sure!” She teased.
“Open your mouth!” She commanded and I did as she asked.

In went her sock. Suddenly she shoved in her second sock.
“2 knots, 2 socks!” She laughed.
She pulled the scarf over my head and positioned the double knot inside my mouth.
“Bite down on this!” She said as she wriggled the knot into position.

I opened my jaw as wide as I could and bit down in the knot. My jaw barely closed. It was almost at full stretch.
“Mmmmph!” I moaned as she began pulling the scarf behind my head and tying a knot.
Once she had tied the knot she still had some scarf left so she wrapped that around my head one final time, covering the knot gag.

It was the first time she had properly went to town on the gag and I was in shock. Normally she would stick a sock in and wrap the scarf around my mouth like she initially did this night.

“Say something...” she challenged me.
“Mmmph mmph mph?” I attempted to speak.

“Excellent! The girls won’t hear that!” She smiled. She was still rolling with the scenario.

“Imagine if one of them comes upstairs to use the toilet!” The toilet is right outside our bedroom so they would be very close to discovering me in my predicament.
“I’d have to say ‘aww don’t go in the bedroom, he’s asleep’ to the girls” she continued.
“But actually you’d be all tied up!”

“I really want to kiss you!” Normally she’ll remove the gag quite quickly so we can kiss.
“But you’re all gagged” she added. It was amazing. It looks like she’s really getting into it now.

She knelt down again and began tickling my feet. I rocked side to side in the chair but my feet were pinned in prime position for her to tickle them. I moaned hard into the gag and bit down on the knot.

“Well at this point I would go back downstairs and chill it’s the girls. Don’t worry, I’d come back up every so often to see you and tickle.” She said.

I heard her walk across the room and lie down on the bed, taking her phone out. Her and her friends are all in a WhatsApp group where they all send voice messages rather than text. She lay on the bed and began listening to the voice messages she had been sent. I could hear her friends voices all chatting back and forth. A small glimpse into what may come.

“What’s everyone up to?” One of her friends asked.
“Nothing much really. We’re just chilling aren’t we babe?” She said, recording her reply voice message. She held the phone up near me.

“Mm hmm” I replied. It was the only response I could think of that wouldn’t give away that I was gagged.
“Yeah we’re just sitting about. Not up to much” she added before sending the message.

She began laughing. “Just think, they’ll listen to that message and not have a clue that you’re all tied up!” She chuckled.
I laughed too, muffled by the gag.

After about half an hour of her messaging her friends back and forth whilst I struggled against my bonds, my girlfriend undressed and sat on my lap. We did some things and then she eventually untied me.

So really nothing too out of the ordinary but for me it was just amazing to see how much my girlfriend is starting to get into the tying and she’s starting to become more playful and adventurous. I think that night has set the bar and I look forwards to the next one!

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

That sounds like an awesome experience! It’s cool to hear your girlfriend developing her confidence in the tie up game
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I like how both of you understood each other and had fun with it.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You guys certainly know how to have fun!

Great story
RopePheonix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopePheonix »

Awesome, fun story!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Fun story.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Surprise is the best game, I love too.
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Great read!
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Love this!
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fun and playful story! Always good to see someone really get into the role, like your GF did, in situations like this - it made for a really good read!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Wow, I’ve just realised I didn’t have notifications turned on for this one. Sorry everyone!

Thanks for the great feedback everyone!
BlouseyMalone wrote: 3 years ago That boob trick was genius.
I laughed out loud
It was quite the surprise. I’d have laughed too if I hadn’t been gagged by the sock!
Rtj65 wrote: 3 years ago Fun and playful story! Always good to see someone really get into the role, like your GF did, in situations like this - it made for a really good read!
I’ve actually got another one I’d like to write about. A more recent game that happened last month. It shows how much our games have evolved since this one. My girlfriend is really enjoying her role as the dom.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]BlouseyMalone[/mention] they were certainly unpleasant. I’d be starting to get used to the unpleasantness then suddenly my tongue would move and unleash a new taste.

Although those aren’t her worst. Her black ankle socks that she wears to work are a lot worse. She works on her feet all day so having them shoved in my mouth after she comes home is unbearable.
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

Wish I were in your position haha, awesome story :D
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Awesome story! Great to hear that your GF is starting to embrace the dom role!

Would love to hear the next story you mentioned showing how your games have evolved.

Can i assume it involves more sock gags? What makes the taste unpleasant? Saltiness? Bitterness?
Is it both humiliating, yet pleasurable?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]guardian741[/mention] I’ll definitely be posting the next story but just not sure when.
There certainly is more sock gags.

If I was to describe the taste I’d definitely say salty.
It’s definitely humiliating the way she rams it into my mouth and secures it in place until she decides it’s time to come out.
colb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by colb »

Fun story! Sounds like a good time to me!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

And the girlfriends really arrive in the afternoon ... :D
Good beginning...
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Just a heads up in case you haven't seen it yet, I've posted a sequel to this story which describes another game. This time it involves some new toys:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12636
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

Haha, such a cute little story! I'll definitely need to have a look at the continuation to this as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic