Patty's Public Self Gag (Self/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty's Public Self Gag (Self/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

This story is mostly true but embellished for entertainment, the sexy stranger didn't know I was gagged but he did compliment me. :)

The best thing about the global Covid-19 pandemic is having to wear a face mask. I am a trans woman and I have been obsessed with bondage since I was just a teenager. I am six feet tall and weigh one hundred and twenty seven pounds. I am slender and toned, I have natural shoulder length black hair, I have a cute little toned ass and I have been able to grow my breast to a modest 34A. I have been told I am beautiful which has been a huge confidence booster. I have only recently come out as my true female self to friends and family and to say the least I am not supported in my decision. Anyway that’s enough about me. This is more about my little adventure I had last evening.

I have been seeing all these people out in public with masks on, they remind me of the old detective style over the nose gags you would see in comics or those True detective magazines. That got me thinking of what if some people were actually gagged under those masks. It was such a huge turn to imagine walking around in public gagged under my mask. So I decided why not give it a try, I was out as Patty and what harm could it do if I was caught, I had already been deemed a freak and a deviant by friends and my family.

I wore a pair of maroon lululemon leggings with a comfy sweater and a pair of knee high boots. I peeled off a piece of clear tegaderm medical tape (the kind they use to cover IV’s) that was 4 inches wide. I covered my red lipstick covered lips and smoothed the tape nice and tight over my mouth. Tegaderm seals to your lips and face like a glove and is so light it feels like it isn’t even there. It looks so sexy and is a huge turn on for me. I admired my gagged face in the mirror for a few seconds and put on my Hanes t-shirt fabric face mask. I was feeling very turned on and excited about walking out in the public with a gag on. It was so nerve racking and exciting I almost forgot my house key.

I drove to the boardwalk in my town and parked. I was shaking. I was so nervous but I was so turned on I couldn’t back out now. I got out of my car and walked across the grass and onto the wood. The boardwalk is a little over a mile long. I passed a man and a woman walking their dog. I raised my eyebrows and nodded. They said hello, oh my god the rush was more than I could handle. They had no idea I was tape gagged under my mask. I had to run a hand over my mask and feel the tape stuck to my lips and this made me wildly horny. I kept walking and feeling the cool air on my face just added to the sensation of being gagged. I walked all the way to the end and as I passed people, I got bolder. One man said hello and I “mmmppphhh’'d” hello under my gag. He did a double take as he walked past me. It was so exciting I had never done anything like this before, hello only a couple weeks ago nobody even knew I was trans, they just thought I was a long haired “fag.” When I got to the end of the boardwalk, I was feeling liberated and brave and I decided to go into the bookstore across the street.
As I walked the isles browsing at books and rubbing my hand over my mask and taped lips. I would be standing next to a stranger and just overwhelmed with adrenaline from them having no idea. I finally stopped in the true crime section and was thumbing through a book when a handsome twenty something man stood next to me. I noticed him looking so I gave him a complimentary bend to see a book on the lower shelf. I waited several seconds before standing so he could admire the ass I did a hundred squats a day sculpting. He was a sexy dark haired muscular gym rat and he said,

“Forgive me ma’am but you must work out because you have a lovely figure.”

I was so shocked, I didn’t know what to do so I just let out a soft moan “mmm.” I hoped it sounded normal and not sexual. He then leaned in close to me and whispered, “I love those leggings, they look so good on a sexy lady who is gagged.” I quickly looked up and stepped back. How did he know? I was paralyzed with fear and anxiety. I moaned a huh as best I could into the tape but it just sounded like my mouth was full. “I’ve been watching you, I first noticed your incredible ass in those leggings. I noticed you kept rubbing your hand over your mask and you seemed turned on,” he explained. I was in sheer terror, I went too far and now I was found out and probably going to be made a fool of. I reached for my mask to take it of and remove the tape but he grabbed my hand, “don’t leave it on, I find it totally erotic and sexy,” he said. “I have always wondered if someone was gagged under these things,” he whispered. I pulled my hand away “mmmppphhh,” I moaned. The handsome stranger apologized and he thought he scared me. I slowly pulled my mask down revealing the clear tape. I winked at him, put the mask back on and walked away. I made sure to wiggle my ass just a bit more than I usually did.

I walked back to my car passing more people and more windows to shops. I wondered how many of them shared the handsome stranger and my fetish for this. I wondered if the handsome stranger was still watching. I hoped he was, I walked with my sexiest stride just in case he was. I was so happy inside and out with my decision to be me and do something crazy. I returned home and layed on my couch and pleasured myself thinking of the handsome stranger. I had a mind blowing orgasm, I removed the tape showered and went to bed. I slept like a baby that night.

The End.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Ooh what a fun, hot story! That sounds like such naughty fun to do, and you found a fan to boot. ;) I'm sure you're quite catching gagged and bound too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic