The first of Many Part 1 F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Keepbubblin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The first of Many Part 1 F/M

Post by Keepbubblin »

Olivia was scared. It had been so long since they had done this. Even longer since they had seen each other. Yes, you heard that right. They had done stuff over text or video chat a time or two, but nothing to this level. Was she silly for thinking this could actually work this time? How many times had they been through this? No, she thought, it will work because things are different than they used to be. I am different, she whispered to herself, as she stared out the window waiting for him to show up.

It had been over a year since she had talked to Brandon and even longer since she had seen him in person. But now was different. He was different too, he wanted to explore and try new things. “The semester to remember”, he had called it once when they chatted. She wasn’t so sure how that was going to work but she was willing to try if that meant she got to see him again.

Finally, his truck pulled up. Her heart started to race. She rushed and took one last look in the mirror at herself. She wasn’t wearing anything fancy, just tight black leggings that hugged her form and a soft, plain colored top. It wasn’t anything dressy or extravagant, but it didn’t need to be, not for what she had planned for tonight. Leggings and a plain top were the perfect outfits for this occasion.

She hurried back to the living room of her apartment and quickly sat on the couch. She unlocked her phone and clicked on a random app in an effort to try and trick herself into acting and feeling like she hadn’t just been staring out the window for the past who knows how long waiting for him to get here.

The bell rang and she went to let him in. There he was, all 6 ft of him. He couldn’t weigh more than 160 lbs but he loomed over her.

“Hi”, she said and she looked at her feet, too nervous to even glance up.

“How are you”, he said, his booming voice made her shutter.

“I’m, I’m good”, she uttered quietly as she closed her door.

Suddenly she felt like running. She knew her face was flush and she was jittery. Why couldn’t she just calm down? He’s just a normal person, but to her, he was more. He had always been more.

Taking his fully loaded backpack off, he sat down in her chair watching her run around the room trying to act busy. Finally, she stopped for a minute and looked at him.

“Well, are we going to do this or not”, he said, much more hesitant and quiet than when he first arrived.

She took a deep breath, “yes, right away.” With that, her demeanor shifted slightly.

“Come sit on the floor for me”, she directed, as her face twisted into hard lines of concentration.

“Think”, she thought to herself, “what is going to be the most effective? What does he want? What do I want? Why can’t he just ask for what HE wants? Why can’t I think of anything? Too much time has passed, he will know I am stalling.”

He stood up and made his way over and sat down on the floor in front of her with his back to her. He was sitting facing the couch and she was behind him. She shifted and moved closer to his back.

She wanted to dive right in, to feel his skin under her fingertips, to hear him moan at her touch. But she just couldn’t bring herself to do it yet. So she just stared at him speechlessly. She heard him sigh and she knew he was just as nervous as her, but that he was also ready to start.

He wore a bright white shirt, one with a deep V-shape in the neck, and a pair of khaki shorts. The shirt fit him perfectly and was soft to the touch.

Reaching for the backpack, she unzipped it slowing, then began digging inside looking for a few specific things she knew would be in there.

Most of the items and “toys” were just ordinary household items. Things such as duct tape, rope, clothespins, zip ties, shoelaces, knee-high socks, and a few other random items. However, it did hold a few toys that you certainly wouldn’t consider “ordinary household items”. She smiled to herself as she felt her hand finally grasp what she had been digging for. Her devious smirk grew as she pulled out her favorite toy to use on him.

Brandon’s eyes widened just slightly at the sight of the large purple butt plug. If Olivia had been looking anywhere else she would have missed it. He then shifted onto his knees and leaned his head forward against the couch almost instinctively, an open invitation to accept what was to happen next. But, instead, she dropped the plug on the carpet and her hands went straight to his side. Her hands traveled under his shirt and up and down his sides.

In that instant, she was flooded with a wide array of emotions and thoughts. He was so soft and warm which made her want to be gentle, yet she also wanted to scratch and claw into his chest and back and make sure he wouldn’t ever forget this. He tilted his head back and let out a deep moan as his eyes fluttered shut. Just that alone sent her into overdrive.

Dragging her nails down his chest only got them both even more worked up. Olivia grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his face to block out his slight. She ran her hands along his arms, grabbed his wrists, and pushed them up and backward, pinning them against the couch.

“Keep them there”, she hissed in his ear before teasingly nibbling at them.

His back arched against her as he did his best to obey. “Y-yes Mistress”, he replied, already breathing heavily.

Olivia kissed and lightly bit him all up and down his torso, causing him to squirm and desperately try to keep his hands above his head. Watching Brandon pant and moan for her was the best feeling in the world. She knew, at least for right now, this was the only thing he was focused on and the only thing he wanted.
    Without thinking much of it, Olivia swung her leg over his hips to straddle him so she had better control of his squirming.

“Mmmmmm, mistress”, Brandon moaned as she slowly lowered herself against him, rocking back and forth slightly against the bulge in his shorts.

Every time he moaned, it sent vibrations through the both of them, making her warm all over. Getting more and more into it, she went to work on his chest; scratching, licking, and teasing every inch of it.

All of this was driving Brandon crazy and his arms started to drift down without him even realizing it. She slapped him on the wrist and told him to put them back up like he was told.

“Yes mistress, it won’t happen again”, he whimpered a bit startled. She could hear the mix of shame from accidentally disobeying, but also the excitement from being ordered to obey.
    After spending so much time straddling Brandon and teasing him, Olivia had grown tired of that particular position and decided to sit next to him instead. She lightly ran her nails up and down the bulge in his shorts as she watched his every move. Running her nails up and down his concealed cock made him squirm as he desperately tried to keep his hands above his head.

She teased him in a mocking voice, “you want me to let this out and suck on it for you? Would you like that?”

A desperate moan was all he could manage to give as a response as he pushed his hips up towards her hand. Olivia’s wicked laugh at the sight of him squirming in desperation just made him squirm and moan even more. She was loving every second of this, and there was no doubt so was he.

“I am not sure you deserve it yet, do you think you do?”, she teased him.
    “Tell me what you want and maybe, if you’re lucky, I might let you have it.”

“Please mistress, please will you suck my cock?”, Brandon pleaded, unable to keep the desperation out of his voice.

“Hmmm, you’re lucky I’m feeling nice tonight, I’ll accept that lame attempt at begging, this time.”

Without hesitation, she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts to let his hard cock free. She pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles, fully revealing his cock.

“Rollover”, she barked, smacking his ass as he did as he was told.

“Get on your knees and bend over for me.”

Brandon obeyed eagerly and she grinned at his willingness.
    Olivia picked up the large butt plug and applied a generous amount of lube. She then slowly inserted the toy watching intently as it slowly filled him. A long, deep moan escaped from his lips as she pushed it the rest of the way in. Holding onto the base of the plug, she nudged it back and forth slowly watching him take it all.

She smacked his ass again before telling him to turn around and sit back down.

Brandon slowly sat back down, allowing the plug to fill him up completely, letting out a long moan as it was pushed deep inside him.

Olivia turned her attention back to the front of his body. She kissed and licked him all up and down his sides and in the area around his hips, but purposely not touching his cock. She loved watching him try to control the urge to force her on it. He wanted to be controlled so badly but her teasing was driving him crazy. She could sense his need to control this, the need to have her please him, the need to cum. His hands were back above his head like before, trying desperately to control himself.

Finally, she decided he had begged enough and it was time to give him what he wanted. The moment her lips graced the top of his cock, he thrust his hips forward, plunging his cock deep into her throat. Stretching her throat as he went. It was all Olivia could do to keep from gagging on him. His thrusts were uncontrolled, almost violent as his need took over.

It didn’t scare her, it only turned her on more as she tried to find a rhythm. She had to take short breaks to catch her breath, but not for too long because she could see how much he was enjoying himself.

“Mistress?” he panted behind the white shirt still covering his face, “do I have permission to cum for you?”

Olivia looked up from his cock and just grinned, watching his head tilt back as she took another thrust of his cock. This time he was more intense and desperate for release.

“Miss, I, I’m going to cum” he warned, as he thrust his cock into the back of her throat. Waves of hot cum coated the back of her throat as she tried not to gag. Once she was sure he was all finished, she swallowed what was left and came up for air. Panting and exhausted, they both looked at each other and smiled. No matter how the semester went after this, it was already the semester to remember.
    Last edited by Keepbubblin 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
    webber1926
    Forum Contributer
    Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

Strong writing. Good work.
    Post Reply Previous topicNext topic