An unexpected afternoon (Solo/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
jacky1206
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An unexpected afternoon (Solo/M)

Post by jacky1206 »

Hi, this is the first time I decide to write unstead of just reading here, this story just happened this week.

First, let me introduce myself, I'm a 25 years old french boy (sorry for my bad english, frenchies and english does not combine very well...), 5 feet and 9 inches tall, with a medium build. I have played TUG for something like 15 years, and I always liked to tie up myself or other boys like friends or family. Secretly I have a real fetish on white ankle socks weared by boys, I wear these almost everyday and they usually turn me on immedialty when i see that on other boys. I often look after boys wearing them and I usualy shoes and socksplay during class expecting guys are looking what I an doing.

I enjoyed tying up myself sine very young and growing up I added more and more stuff in my "games" like doing it when I could get caught, with more stuff like ropes, knots, really hard tape, belts ...

On Monday, I didn't need to go at college because of COVID-19, and I only had to work at 5PM, I was alone at home, and it was only 2PM, I decided to play as I was alone until I had to work.

That day I was wearing a gray tee shirt, a skinny jean, and Freegun white boxer and white ankle socks. I went to my room and started collecting the things I needed : a roll of gorilla tape, some electrical wires, old used ankle socks, and a bandanna.
I went up on my bed and I started tying up my ankle togather with a few rolls of tape, just a bit higher than the socks covering my ankle, then I shoved the 2 old ankle socks in my mouth th gag myslef (I had worn them for 2 days last week, and they tasted very bad) and I closed them in my mouth with 2 rolls of tape around my head. I took the wires I often used to tie up my wrist but unlike the other times, I did a 3 rounds node instead of 2 rounds.

I placed a pair of scisors on the table next to my bed in case of emergency, I blindfolded myself with the bandanna and then I finally put my arms behind my back and put my hand in the rounds of the wires, which was more difficult than usually. I thought at this moment that it was a good idea to do 3 rounds and I felt nicely locked on my stomach on my bed and started to struggle.

I tried to move my crossed ankle trying to uncross them but the tape was too stuck, I struggled on the bed like a worm moving from left, to right, trying to move my hands, to cross them... I began to feel that the tight tape I rolled on my ankle was beegining to become sticky because of my sweat and tried to uncross my feet but I was not able to : they were tied very tight and crossed, and when you try to uncross them, you need more space between your ankle and as usual, I did not. I was breathing heavily by my nose making that effort wiggling.
I moaned in my gag "hemmmmmmmph hmmmmpph mmmmhmhhh" nothing more came out of my mouth, and started to sweat as I really struggled agaist my ties.

A bad feeling suddently made me try to move my wrist to see if I could get them out in case of problem, I tried first gently... OK, I did 3 rounds, it's normal to be harder, let's just continue a bit more, I said to myslef... I tried more and more struggling harder against the wires but they didn't move and were just starting to hurt my wrists.... I started to be afraid : I definitely did the rounds to tight, it was impossible to get one hand out of that. I could not get out of what I did to myself. On one side I was afraid to be found like that on my bed, as no one living with me knows that I'm into that stuff, but on the other side, it was turning me really really hard : I was tied up, gagged, blindfolded, swating on my bed, I was not able anymore to be sure of where I was on my bed, as I stuggled and rolled to much... I could not reach the scissors... well : I could not get free, I was really tied up this time. I started to have a rock hard in my white boxer which was rubbing my bed as I struggled frantically on my stomach.

To be continued ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.
Don't worry too much about the standard of your English. It will improve with practice.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I often see non-native speakers worry about their English, but it usually turns out that it's just fine.

Can tell it's not your first language, but it's certainly a lot better than my (terrible) French.

Anyway, thanks for sharing :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wondering how you get out of that one... Merci.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Can’t wait to see where this one goes!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Your English is more than acceptable and this is a great first story, however you mustn't leave us hanging! Obviously you got free somehow, but... how? Were you found, or did you manage to get loose at last?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic