an emergency call M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

an emergency call M/F

Post by Cleavegagger »

This happened just last week.

I received a Phone call from one of my regular playmates. I won't share too much about the reason due to her privacy but she had a huge fight in her family and she needed to release some steam.

She asked me to tie her up and leave her to free herself. Not willing to leave someone behind tied up and gagged, you never know what happens, we ultimately agree on me tying her up and leaving her alone. I would stay in the next room and check up on her to see everything's ok. She'll be blindfolded so my appearance wouldn't disturb her fantasies and struggles.

My readers from the old site will recognise her discription, but for the new people, she's 1.75 metres, weighs about 68 kg, has a body with the right curves on the right places and what must be the cutest face i've ever seen.

She asks if it's ok to change in something more damsel like before we start ,and being the gentleman i am, something i could never refuse. So while i'm laying out my ropes she dissappears into the bathroom.

When she steps out the bathroom i can't help myself but stare at her, she's wearing a black negligee. Shine through but hiding enough to keep a man's imagination go insane. Underneath the skimpy thing i can only suspect she's wearing some matching panties.

Do you like my outfit? she taunts me, she knows perfectly what effect she has on me and can't keep from reminding me very often. Well, yes, it's clothes i guess, i try to regain my cool in vain and she laughs.

We agreed on a spreadeagle for tonight so she lays herself down on bed and i take her left hand, tying a rope around her wrist. Pulling the rope to the upper corner of her bed i tie the other end of the rope to the bedpost. Repeating the same with her right hand takes care of her arms, neatly tied above her head to the bedposts.

Walking to her feet i see her pulling on the ropes, trying their tightness. Grinning cause i know she won't get out i take her right foot and pull it to the side of the bed. Lifting it high enough to tie i rope to it. After the rope in tightly secored around her ankle the other end is tied to the lower bedpost. Leaving only one foot to be done.

While i'm tying a rope around her left ankle she lifts her head and cuffs for my attention. Looking up to see what's going on my eyes can't avoid looking straight under her negligee, immidiately confirming my thoughts on her underwear. My eyeg glued to the black thong i hear her laugh. Damn, this was obviously a trap and i fell big time for it.

My cheeks pretty red i continu binding her foot to the bedpost. the whole time her laughter reminds me of the trap i fell for.

Standing up and walking to her underwear drawer i say, you know it's revenge time now, don't you? She throws me a defiant look and answers, do you worst please, a grin gives away she isn't the least scared of what will come.

Choosing a pair of socks i walk towards her, set myself down next to her head while i ball up the socks. Thanks, i already feel a lot better, she says before opening her mouth wide to take the socks in. You're welcome hun, i reply while i stuff the socks in her mouth.

Taking the scarf she laid ready i make a nice knot in the middle of it before i ask her to lift her head. Pulling the knot between her lips i tie the scarf tightly around her head. A second scarf taking it's place as a blindfold.

After that i take some pictures, both with her as with my cellphone before leaving her to struggle, altough i must confess i check up on her way more times as necessary.
Last edited by Cleavegagger 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

That is pretty harsh, don't you think? Honestly? Pardon my french., but this behaviour is childish.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Radames0674[/mention]
Yes, you're right. But it's not only childish, it's also a waste of server space.
I'm sure the Mods will be more than happy to delete this whole thread, since there is obviously no lesson to learn here.

Since I (like most users) tend to do my reading on the weekends, I never got to read this in the short 48 hours it was up.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Lol so make a post in the middle of the night then throw a hissy that god forbid it didn’t have much activity yet
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I take it the hissy fit was deleted? Dunno what the hub ub was about, but I enjoyed the story.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Thanks bro, hopefully i'll have another tale to Tell soon ;)
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic