New Adventures of Patty (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New Adventures of Patty (M/M)

Post by cdpattycd »

I had some free time from work, so I decided I needed some Patty time. Halloween fell on a Saturday so I had the whole weekend to let Patty out to play. I had a couple sexy Halloween costumes I was going to wear and I had purchased some new tape I had been dying to try. I got two rolls of microfoam medical tape, and two rolls of clear tegaderm medical tape. I bought some new panties and I was ready for a much needed stress free weekend.

I put on one of my new costumes, a shiny black spandex leotard, black sheer pantyhose and black heels. I had also bought a cute little black wig shaped in a bob. I did my make up like a sexy feline and put on some adorable little cat ears. I knew it was a cliché costume but it was one I have always loved seeing a sexy woman wearing. I gathered up all my bondage supplies and headed to my bed. I placed my full sized stand up mirror next to the bed so I could see myself all bound and gagged.

I tied my ankles, knees, and thighs with thin white nylon cords. I spun some cord around my chest just tight enough to slide my arms through. I place one handcuff on my right wrist. I stuffed a pair of satin panties in my mouth and used a wide piece of the tegaderm to seal them in. I slipped my arms through the rope on my chest and cuffed my wrists behind my back. The cord around my chest was a bit tighter than I wanted but that was okay. I lay back in my bed and admired myself in the mirror and drifted off into a nice fantasy. I was kidnapped on Halloween night by a sexy stud who wanted to ravish my body.

I was so deep in my fantasy, I never heard the front door close. I was laying in bed humping my pillow when my bedroom door opened. I looked up in utter shock to see a muscular man dressed in a black morph suit staring at me. I was creeped out by the figure and tried to free my wrist but I used handcuffs and not rope this time and in my panic I could not find the key. The figure walked to me and bent over just in front of the bed. He stood holding the cuff key up. I was mortified, I now had no way to get free and the man just stood there staring creepily. So much for a stress free weekend I thought.

The man sat next to me on the bed and began to run his hand over my gagged mouth, then down to my neck where he grabbed and gave a little squeeze. He held that squeeze for a few seconds before continuing his journey down my body. He got to my cock and began rubbing softly, it felt amazing his spandex covered hand over my spandex covered cock. I was scared and nervous but also terribly turned on. The man rubbed and squeezed my cock and I got hard, I couldn’t help it, it just felt too good. The man continued to caress my hard cock, but then he stood and left the room. I looked for the cuff key but he must have taken it with him. What did he want and what was he going to do I wondered.

The man returned and he was naked except for a ski mask, his penis was large and erect. I know that dick, I thought to myself. It was Mark, he knew I was off tonight but he said he had to work. I was so excited, and my cock stiffened again. He approached the bed and flipped me onto my stomach. He put a pillow under my hips and he used a knife and cut the crotch of my bodysuit open roughly. I moaned into my gag, “mmmppphhh,” I was kind of pissed I just bought that. He ripped a hole in my pantyhose, and dripped some warming KY in my ass. I instantly forgave him for ripping my outfit. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. He forced my face down, I let out a moan of delight. He slid his hard cock into me, “MMMM,” I moaned and he filled my ass.

Mark thrusted hard and deep, going faster and faster. I moaned hard and loud as I could despite being gagged. His cock felt so amazing, it was huge and with the warming lube, it felt like I was going to blow. Mark reached around with his right hand and began to jerk my hard dick. There was KY on his hand and the warming sensation felt like ecstasy. As he pumped his cock deeper inside me and jerked my dick. I moaned for him, I knew he liked that so I gave it my all. He jerked me faster and I couldn’t last any longer. I exploded a big old load all over. Just as I came I felt his shiver, then a warm burst in my ass. Mark had came in my ass, he collapsed onto my back holding me in a hug. He was catching his breath and I moaned my approval. He kissed the top of my ass and got up.

As I laid there in bed spent, he tossed the cuff key on the dresser and said. “I am going to shower, and grab a beer, join me if you can.” Mark left and I heard the shower turn on. I rolled off the bed and was able to use the bed as a brace and stand up. I hopped over to the dresser and grabbed the cuff key. I moaned and fumbled around but finally was able to unlock the cuffs and get my arms free. I untied my legs, I went to the shower to join Mark. I would show him how much I enjoyed his surprise.

I entered the shower and stood in front of Mark, I let the water run over my naked body. I bent down and took his cock in my mouth, I sucked and licked the tip of his cock. It grew harder and harder as I sucked and teased his big balls. I then took it deeper in my mouth and sucked faster. I reached behind him and grabbed his tight masculine ass and braced as I sucked hard and faster. Mark moaned in delight and this turned me so I took him all the way down my throat. He burst his hot load in the back of my throat. I swallowed it all without gagging and said, “MMM, thank you Daddy.” I opened and showed him I had swallowed it all. I stayed kneeling until Mark finished showering. I washed and we got out together. I dried him off and he dried me. “Do you want me to be your Daddy?” Mark asked me, I said “Yes Sir,” immediately. He smiled and said “Good,” and then whispered “get dressed and meet me in the living room baby.” I did as I was instructed, I knew I was now his and he would take good care of his sissy baby. I was hooked and in love.

The End.
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Sexy story. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic