My Husband’s Friend (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Husband’s Friend (M/F)

Post by Suzi Q »

My husband and I over the years have developed friends who we’ll meet for dinner or go to parties. We’ve known this one couple for some 20 years. Last year we were at a party and the other husband, Greg, tells my husband that he got caught having an affair. We had believed they were pretty much into only each other. Anyway things like that happen. Guys, as you know, swap stories. I guess Greg was telling my husband the things he did during his affair. My husband has to share that he likes to play with me tied up. After the evening ended, my hubbie shared with me he told Greg and showed him some pics. I was both a bit pissed and intrigued.

Greg so you know, is a bit younger, maybe 5 years, works out everyday, he is trim, fit, blond and blue eyed. Anyway, time passes, this summer we are out on the lake and meet up with Greg, at power line cove (so named because at the end of it power lines pass over). Boaters go into the cover to get out of the main lake traffic. There can be as many as 15-20 boats in there. You can see the lake but the waves are not as bad. His wife didn’t come so it’s just the three of us. We’re drinking and my hub gets a call, he has to go back to the dock,, he dropped his wallet and the dock master found it. He has to leave and suggests I stay with Greg and come in later. Sun’s out, it was a beautiful day, I was laying out in my skimpiest sting bikini why not stay??? Yes, my bikini was one of those with string ties on the sides and top (this comes important later). I actually had been topless until Greg showed up. We’d never done anything wild in front of him and his wife. She always seemed a bit of a prude and self conscious.

So, my hub leaves to get his wallet, Greg fills up my wine and as my hub is disappearing down the lake Greg brings up, “Your husband says you like to be tied up?” Oh, wow, I knew he had been told but, I was both surprised he brought it up and found myself wondering where this was going. I stepped right up, not wanting him to notice I was thrown off guard and said something like yeah, it can be a lot of fun. He told me my dear husband had shown him pics of me tied and gagged. To be honest, I work out every day and do some for of aerobics to stay in shape so I can wear a bikini. My hub tells me I should tell you, I’m 5’8”, blonde, blue eyes, trim and fit. I’m proud of my age and how I’ve stayed in shape. Anyway, after some conversation about it Greg comes out with his wife would never let him tie her up. Could he tie me up? I’d had one too many glasses of wine and said, “go for it!”

There I was. alone in a boat, on the lake with a cute guy, who’s tying my wrists together. Fortunately enough for Greg, there’s plenty of rope on a boat. It had no cabin, we stood in the middle of the boat, in view of any boater passing by, I held my hands out and he tied them together. In the cove a few boats (10 or so) are anchored in various positions around us and we’re standing in the middle of his boat as he ties my hands. He did a surprisingly good job, it was tight enough I couldn’t get undone but had, enough coils that it did’t cut off my circulation. We made some nervous jokes about what would he do with me, walking the plank and stuff, I drank some wine. We chatted with me tied up for quite a while, (I really got off on being tied in front of him). Finally, he had to undo me so I could get in the lake and get rid of some wine. He was very much the gentleman. We got in swam around, he wanted to talk about what I liked about being tied up some more. He was very into it. We got out, dried off and he wants to tie my hands behind me. I didn’t say anything but, turned my back to him and put my hands behind me. He got right to it and within a minute my hands were tied behind my back. I slipped right out. Not sure why but, they weren’t tied well enough. I think he was disappointed I got out so quick. “Let me do it again,” comes out of his mouth. I turn my back to him again. As he’s tying I tell him my hub ties my elbows together too. (Don’t get me wrong I can’t put my elbows together but they will be tied) Tying my elbows also has another issue my hub likes, it makes my breasts stick out.

Greg tied my wrists and elbows, turns me around and notices right away I’m a real girl, my C cups are much more pronounced this way. I’m not sure exactly how he said it but, he made some comment about me sticking out in front, at the same time running the back of his index finger down my top. He sat on the back bench of the boat and watched as I struggled to get undone. (Guys like that kind of thing, I made it a point to move so it’d show off my figure.) After a couple of minutes of struggle I tell him I want some more wine. I put my lip out in a little pout (I find it very sexy for someone to hold my wine glass for me while I’m bound. I don’t know why just do). He has to tie my ankles first. He ties my ankles, stands up very close, puts his hands on my waist and asks me, “you’d like some more wine now?” God, it was so sexy, I felt his warm breath as he spoke. He pulled me into him and my chest was against his. He held the wine glass for me and I took a sip. As I’m taking a sip. My phone rings. It’s my hub. Greg holds the phone to my head and I answer. My hub got his wallet, it’s getting late, can Greg just bring me in? How’s it going, did I enjoy laying out with Greg? Well honey, I’m a bit tied up right now, “No shit?” my hub asks? I told him, “yep, Greg’s been learning how to tie up his wife.” I told him not bother to come back out Greg will undo me and we’ll head on in. He’s cool with that and my guess is a bit turned on too… (What I didn’t say was, “I: am really into this”. I wanted to say DON’T come back out!!). Greg hung up the phone for me. He sits on the bench and watches me again. He likes what he’s seeing, it become obvious. All of a sudden he says, “you need some suntan lotion.” Stands up with a tube of lotion and proceeds to put in on my shoulders. Oh GOD, I was so turned on as he rubbed my back, his hand was firm and strong.

As he moved over my back and sides he came to my breasts and moved around in front of me. His hands found my waist and he pulls me into him. We kissed,, it was warm, wet, open mouth, full and deep, As we’re kissing he found the tie on my top and pulled it. I’m not sure if there was any lotion on his hand but they were all over my chest. Rubbing caressing my nipples, which perked right up. It didn’t take long for him to pull my bikini bottom stings and let it fall to the ground. His fingers found their way right to my pussy. We kissed a bit more while he fingered me, finally, he sat back down and just looked at me. I’m true blond, the carpet matches the drapes. I do however trim so I have a very tight stripe. He makes a comment about gagging me. (As we chat a few boats went by and got the full view. I’m not sure they knew what was happening but, I’m pretty sure it was clear I was nude and tied.) While he’s talking he pulls his suit off to reveal his rock hard dick. It was beautiful. I told him I didn’t want to fuck but, I had an idea how he could gag me,,, He got up we kissed some and then he helped me get on my knees. He sat on the bench seat and I started to suck his dick. While i was sucking him, he talked about how much fun this was and how I needed to be kept tied up. My husband was very lucky (which I knew, lol). It didn’t’ take long and he tells me he’s about to come (which I knew, lol). “Do I want him to come in a towel,“ he asked. I didn’t answer and just kept working him and he exploded in my mouth. Yes, I'm a good girl, I swallowed. After I finished, he gave me some wine, lol, I thought that was funny he didn’t want to kiss me until I had cleaned my mouth out but, we did kiss and all of a sudden he pulls out a rag, stuffs it in my mouth and put some duct tape over it. He wrapped ti around my head. I was taped. There is something about being gagged for me that is suck a run on. It always has been. Now he starts rubbing me between my legs. I came with in minutes myself I was so turned on by this whole afternoon. As I came he whispered in my ear, he couldn’t hear me I needed to be louder which just made me want to come more and more. After I came, he left me tied and gagged. A boat was passing by, he waved at them, yelled hi and literally stood me up for them to see. It was 2 couples, they cheered my distress and took a couple pics. I wiggled, they loved it. Thank god they did’t stop. He put his suit back and took me back to the dock still, tied, gagged and nude. It was a wild ride. Greg would look back at me and make comments about my exposed breasts bounding all over. We passed at least two cruisers, both times the captain would see me and smiled at my predicament and I’d wiggle too show off. As we got in sight of the dock he stopped and un did me. The tape sucked coming off but hey, it was worth it. We kissed before and after I put my suit on it’s like he couldn’t get enough, lol. He kept fingering me. Greg asked if my husband would be upset. i told him I did’t think so. I asked if his wife would be upset and he said she can’t ever find out.

Greg took me home and dropped me off. He didn’t come in. I told my hub what happened over another glass of wine. It didn’t take long for me to be spread eagled on our bed, he taped my mouth, (usually we use a ball gag, I think the tape was in honor of Greg, lol) We had great sex. I came four more times thinking about Greg and the afternoon in the boat, I honestly didn’t think I had those left in me. It was just a great afternoon! We’ve seen Greg and his wife socially on a regulate basis. She has no idea. Every so often Greg will mention something related to tying me up. I’ll smile or wink. It’s like our little secret. We had them over a few months back and Greg followed me downstairs to the basement and we kissed some. He’d love to “play tie-up” again… Me Too!!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Thank you for posting. This was a great story. You're a good writer. Your husband is a lucky man, I hope he appreciates how much fun you are. I'd love to hear some of the stories you've had with him.

AC
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Thank you for your kind response. I didn't expect it to be read so soon.

Suzi Q
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, sounds like you and Greg had a fantastic time :lol:
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice story [mention]Suzi Q[/mention] !!!! Loved that!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I loved this story! Sounds like a great experience. I love when other people find out about bondage habits/likes and partake in the fun.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Excellent writer. Hope you can add more to the story or have others to share.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Very hot story,im jelous🥰
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was great! Well written and rather hot. I can’t be the only one wishes he was Greg. Thanks sharing! I’d love to read more of your tie up experiences.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great story! Bikini’s and bondage - my favourite!

Your husband is a lucky man!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Incredible!, I would love to see my wife tied, gagged and fingered by another man so hot thank you for the story.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Thanks for this salacious story! I love how naughty and heated it is, and all the better that everyone was on board and that you had a great time. I love public bondage, so hot!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Fun times! Hope he ties you again.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

Fantastic story and I would love to take you on a boat ride lol :0
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very good story Suzi Q.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Now that was a good story👍 Love to read it.
My wife and I do really like to play this hotwife/cuckold game, and her Bull is like your Greg. He’s a little dominant and love tying me/us up😎
Thank for sharing this story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic