Patty's Boat Bondage (M/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty's Boat Bondage (M/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

I have always loved the water and boats. Nothing beats a summer day out on the water with a friend. Me and Mark used to go out on Lake St. Clement and enjoy the cool water and just relax on his boat. I would put on my breast forms and do my makeup and put on my best wig and put on my skimpiest bikini. I like being sexy for Mark, he said I didn’t have to but I didn’t want him to be embarrassed if I wasn’t the sexiest tranny out there.

We would cruise around in his twenty four foot Sea Ray with the little cuddy cabin down below. Mark would find a nice spot where we could lay out and get a tan. We would take a dip when it got too hot. We would have a nice lunch and then Mark would get ready for my favorite part.

Mark would go below and return with his duffle bag and in it would be all the things he needed to tie me up. He would tie my wrist behind my back, place a collar around my neck and attach a leash to it. He would put me on my knees and walk me to the back of the boat. I would suck his massive cock while we bobbed up and down in the middle of the lake. He loved being watched and I loved making him happy. I would give him the best blowjob and I would swallow like a good girl. My reward would be Mark tying me up nice and tight down below.

Mark would tie my ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, chest and then tie my wrist to the small of my back around my waist. He would stuff a sock in my mouth and seal it in with a knotted bandana. I loved the feeling of being bound and gagged below deck as boaters went by having no idea what was happening. I would get so turned on that I would crave Marks touch. He would run his hands all over me and kiss me all over but not let me cum. He would get me close and stop and go above to fish or have a beer. He would return to tease me more. It would drive me wild to the points my little girl cock throbbed. He would giggle and kiss me and then he would stroke me till he saw precum then stop again. It was so amazing, good Lord.

This particular time he brought a magic wand with him. He tied it to the inside of my right thigh right up against my cock and balls. He had a remote control for it and he went above deck to have a beer. Mark would turn it on and listen to me moan down below. Then he’d turn it off, then on and then off again driving me wild. I needed to cum, I had to cum but he just teased and teased. My cock was hard as it could get and throbbed and dripped precum. Mark came below and began kissing my neck and rubbing me all over. He turned the wand on and said, “see you in a bit I am going to do some fishing.” He left and in only seconds I came, it felt so good and it gushed out. That was the first of what was to be four glorious orgasms I had while Mark did his fishing.

He came back a half hour later and I was soaked in cum and in ecstasy. He untied me and we took a shower together. I showed him how much fun I had, I gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. He washed me and I washed him. I put on my one piece suit and he tied my wrists and ankles and taped my mouth with clear medical tape and we snuggled on the deck watching the sun go down. He kissed my gagged lips and I gave him the look of a loving lady. It was a great day on the water indeed.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you for sharing this story [mention]cdpattycd[/mention] an awesome story. Hope to read more of your endeavours in the future. Welcome to the Forum.
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Nice sexy story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic