Unexpected Encounter M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Unexpected Encounter M/M

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

The following story happened to me a few years ago. It was a more recent account than my other stories so it is something I hope to repeat in the near future. The photo is of the bondage chair I built and used at the Kink Club near me. I designed it to look like a dominatrix. It has silicon breast implants too. Feels very real! I’m tied to that same chair in my avatar picture.

One weekend at the club I asked one of the rope masters if he’d agree to tie me to the chair. He said that it would be “no problem.” We carried the chair, which is made of thick pine boards to the rope area of the club. Ron (name changed to protect the kinky) asked “what type of rope I wanted to be tied with?” I chose the “Jute Rope” because it is less flexible and tends to stay put better than cotton, nylon or some of the other varieties. I like jute because when you’re tied with it, you really feel the “weight” of it. I sat down and he tied my wrists tightly behind me, in a crossed fashion, to the chair back. The rope was pulled through metal loops attached to the back which also caused my arms to be pulled slightly upward behind the chair’s heavy backside. My shoulders and waist were wrapped in “jute rope” and cinched down tight. Same for my thighs, and legs just above the knee. My ankles were wrapped and cinched to the eye bolts at the base of the chairs legs. (Check out the photos). Thus bound I was very helpless. I tried to move about and get into my comfort zone. I usually can no matter what, but this felt extremely good.

I was wearing my “Jeannie” pants. I call them that because they remind me of what Barbara Eden wore on “I dream of Jeannie.” They are black but see through. Full length nylon lounge wear for men loose fitting but very transparent. I also had in a nylon black tshirt that, by no coincidence happened to also be see-through. It’s another fetish of mine. I love transparent clothing. I still have the outfit in fact.

I was in for a long term bondage. Typically when we negotiate a bondage scene one of the points to cover is “how long do you want to be tied?” I always bargain for “as long as you can stand.” Not how long can ‘I’ take it, but the rigger. I have a problem with people wanting to untie me before I’m ready to “come out.” Tonight isn’t one of those nights.

About 30 minutes into my bondage I ask Ron for a gag. He finds a heavy scarf in the costume area and doubles it up, places it between my teeth and ties it, very firmly behind my head. The scarf is relatively soft but not terribly elastic. That’s good cause I know it won’t get loose as the evening wears on. I’m totally bound and gagged to a heavy wooden seat and I can feel the vinyl through my thin tshirt as I struggle, it sticks to my skin. I’m so turned on right now. I struggle when I’m aroused and I begin to pull and twist my body in the chair. A sweat begins to form under the sheer outfit. I’m loving that. Better still, the folks at the bar are beginning to glance in my direction. Always the exhibitionist, I know I’m putting on a show for them. The more excited I get, the more folks are watching. Watching me struggling and fighting my bonds, grunting and breathing so heavy now.

I love it when I’m tied so completely that everyone around knows that you’re helpless and stuck. They could do whatever they want to you and you can’t stop them. I can’t move. Each look in my direction makes me squirm and writhe. Slowly, and sexually not overacting but sexy. Draw them in. Invite them to watch. It works. A man and a woman approach me.

“We’ve been watching you.” Gagged as I am I manage to look surprised. The guy says “This is really hot. How do you stand being tied for so long?” I shrug. Up close they can see everything through the pants. My genitals are wet, especially the tip of my dick. It’s soaked my sheer pants thoroughly and the erection is more than a little obvious. She says something I can’t recall, but touches me at the same time. She runs her hand down my shoulder, across the arm of the chair to my crotch. I closed my eyes. “You really love this don’t you?” I nodded my agreement. Her companion put his hand on my halfway erect penis and pushed down. The feeling of arousal shot through me, a wave of pleasure. “Feels good?” “Uh hmm” was all I could manage.

We weren’t supposed to be doing this. Direct sexual contact is not supposed to happen. Not in the open like this. I had several people standing around me in various state of sobriety. His hand remained on me, holding me through the whisper thin fabric and now gripping my member more tightly, his gentle touch now a fist wrapped around me. Fabric and flesh hardened. He pumped his hand up and down, slowly as though testing to see if I’d protest. I glanced at him and toward the bar. The proprietor was not there, probably taking care of her own charge for the evening. His hand kept at it as the small gathering watched me and this little scene, this sexy impromptu encounter, happen.

Now he was breathing hard too. There was no longer any pretense of innocence. I fought the feeling, I started to fight my way out of this situation I did not want to end. I struggled more intensely as though trying to resist his grip. It only excited him more and he pumped his hand up and down more vigorously on my hard cock. He was trying to rapidly beat me off and defeat my attempt to delay it. Sweat ran down my back as the exertion hastened my pulse. I felt my shirt sticking to me....everywhere. I tried to pull my hands free, shrugging and twisting my shoulders. Straining to free my legs but the ropes held me fast.

He leaned in and adjusted his grip toward the head of my member. Holding me in his fist with the sheer material acting like a sheath around my dick. He pumped faster and I took a deep breath and shuddered violently, my eyes closed. The scent of cum rose up as the load shot inside my pants that were still locked tightly under his grip. I felt the warm sensation of semen running down my prick and he released me, stepping back.

“You ok?” His woman companion asked. She seemed genuinely concerned about me. It occurred to me, I may have been louder than I thought I’d been. I sat there motionless but managed an approving chuckle under my cleave gag. I was spent but very, very comfortable.

I stayed tied for only another 20 minutes or so. Ron helped “clean up” and untied me from his very effective ropes. After a trip to the men’s room I dressed and came back to the bar adjacent to the rope area. The guy was gone but his lady friend was still there. I expressed my gratitude and she thanked me “for being a good sport” about it all. I said it was perfectly ok and as a practitioner of bondage, I appreciate their enthusiasm.

I’d love to have that happen again sometime. I have a bondage play date coming up in a week or so. Maybe then.

SubDude
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SubDudeWithrope 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Incredible! I'm jealous of this one. I'd never have the nerve for this, even anonymously! I never thought public bondage was much if an interest to me but your perspective on it really turns me on, thanks for sharing.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fool wrote: 3 years ago Incredible! I'm jealous of this one. I'd never have the nerve for this, even anonymously! I never thought public bondage was much if an interest to me but your perspective on it really turns me on, thanks for sharing.
I’m glad you enjoyed it. Honestly there are side rooms that “things” may happen in but as long as people are being discreet, no one gets too upset.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

[mention]SubDudeWithrope[/mention] In my city the fetish scene is mostly underground. No full time clubs but maybe an event every couple of months, or something run through fetlife. It can be hard to find the right person for play.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I’m in north Florida. The club is one of the. Places I go plus I have other friends into kink. You are correct, it can be very difficult to find someone like minded. If you’re close, let me know.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well told tale. Sounds like everyone had a very good time. I'd love to hear about more of your encounters.
Thanks for posting!

(The chair is fantastic!)
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks Max! I plan on telling more soon.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

WOW! What a great sexy and hot story. I love the open bondage for all to see.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

cdpattycd wrote: 3 years ago WOW! What a great sexy and hot story. I love the open bondage for all to see.
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it. This and another incident made being tied in full view of others a fetish of mine. I seek it out now wherever possible.

SubDude
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Excellent read and experience.
Tie me up and have fun with me
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

David Han wrote: 3 years ago Excellent read and experience.
Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story. That sounds like a very fun encounter
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

harveygasson wrote: 3 years ago Cool story. That sounds like a very fun encounter
It was! Thanks for reading it and your comments.

SubDude
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic