Captured FF/M (first post)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captured FF/M (first post)

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Hello everyone, this is my first story so I hope you all like it. This happened roughly four years ago and is 100% true. Lets start by painting the picture;

At the time I was 27, 6'0" approximately 180lbs. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Danielle is a year younger than me, she was wearing black yoga pants and a tank top. Danielle is 5'8" and roughly 110lbs. Danielle wears glasses, is a D cup, and has brown hair. Prior to tonight Danielle has tied me down multiple times. I have also tied her up a few times.

Danielles friend Megan is 29, approximately 5'4" weighing 100lbs. Megan wears black glasses and has black hair. Megan was wearing tight black shorts and a tank top.

Part 1

This all started by me receiving a video from the two of them. I was at a Christmas party and was drinking, enjoying the evening. The video was of the two of them at our local Walmart with a cart full of duct tape. (both girls already knew how much I loved being tied up). Danielle and Megan told me to watch my back when I got home. I sent them messages back but never heard back.

Another hour went by and my mind was fixated on what would happen when I got home. I am usually a party person, enjoys hanging out with friends etc, so it is very rare for me to leave a party early. But on this night I did.

I drove home, mind racing, not knowing what to expect. I pull into the driveway and walk in the door. No one was home yet, or so I thought. I walk upstairs and am immediately tackled onto the bed. I hear roles of duct tape being unrolled and feel my arms and legs get bound first. They turn on the lights and start laughing. I look down at myself and my arms are wrapped in pink duct tape and my legs are covered in green duct tape. Both girls look stunning as they are standing over me. Danielle says "your our slave now. We know how much you wanted to have a threesome so we decided to surprise you but the catch is that were in control. You get to be a good boys na stay tied up while we have our way with you". Megan sat on my face while Danielle sat on my dick. I was hard as a rock and couldn't believe the situation I was in.

**I hope everyone enjoys. Feel free to leave comments and thanks for reading, this is my first story. Part 2 coming soon.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

What a lucky man you are!
Amazing story, hope to read more!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Nice start!
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

More please
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Sorry for the delay guys. I had planned on posting this past weekend but I ended up being encased and trapped for most of the weekend. That story will come later. I’ll get the next part out tonight!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Hahaha don't worry!!
Enjoy your weekend!!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story! Can’t wait to hear part 2!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Wrappedguy825
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wrappedguy825 »

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Part 2

For what felt for like the next ten minutes or so they took turns switching back and forth between sitting on my face and dick. Every so often id feel more tape added to my hands and arms. Each time I would try to take one of them would immediately sit on my face. After both girls were satisfied they got off of me and stood over me admiring their captive. Megan said lets fuck with him a little and came up with the idea to put me into a tight hogtie. My arms were wrapped behind my back by Megan while Danielle finished securing my feet. Then Danielle took over me and took the duct tape and asked me if I had any final words before I wouldnt be able to talk for awhile. Just as I began to speak she laughed and wrapped my mouth closed and finished the gag off by attaching it to my legs. I couldn't move. I was flipped over and teased with a vibrator for awhile as both girls were kissing each other while teasing me.

Finally Danielle said lets let him have his fun. I was cut free and locked to the bed spread eagle. (We had an under the bed restraint system already in place). Danielle rode me until I was satisfied while Megan continued to sit on my face. After I was all finished they cleaned me up and we fell asleep together, both girls on either side of me cuddled up for the night.

*This was my only threesome experience and I am fortunate to have had that.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Lucky guy... :)
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

Great first story!
Lordmelbury
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordmelbury »

Awesome :D
colb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by colb »

Awesome story! :D
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

wow its a good one @Wrappedguy825 , cant wait to read the next part .
thanks for sharing :)
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Mtlaw11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mtlaw11 »

What a great situation to be put in Lucky Basterd. Great Story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic