Patty's Kidnapping (M/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty's Kidnapping (M/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

Dressed in my favorite satin bra and pantie set, a tight pink and gray striped sweater and a pair of gray yoga pants. I laid between the seats of the seats to his van. I was tightly tied up from head to toe with nylon rope. My wrist, ankles, knees, thighs, chest and waist are all covered with loops of white rope. I had a huge sponge shoved in my mouth and sealed with a wide piece of microfoam medical tape. I would look up at the man driving and he would look at me and blow me a kiss. My head faced the front and my feet toward the back. I lay on my right side with barely enough room to wiggle back and forth. The man would reach down and run his hand over my gagged lips and then grabbed a quick feel between my legs at a red light. I have to admit this was the most I had been turned on in a little while.

I have been a little more daring each time I go out as Patty. It has been a little over a month since I fully transitioned and began living as Patty 24/7. With the help of all the hormones and some secrets from my sister I have been able to finally get hair hair to shoulder length. I have also grown the cutest little 34A boobies which I am very happy with. I recently went out for the first time in public as Patty, then a few days ago I went out again but this time tape gagged under my mask. It was such a rush and I felt so alive I had to go out again. I met up with a fella I had been talking to online and he wanted to play a game and I was up for it without a hesitation.

I was leaning against the railing of the boardwalk in town. It was one thirty in the morning and it was quiet and dead. I just listened to the waves and watched the moon and enjoyed the breeze. I was just so happy to be out and free and no longer have to hide behind a fake manly façade. I was deep in thought when a hand clamped over my mouth and a big strong arm grabbed me around my waist. “Don’t say a word or move lady and you won’t get hurt,” he said. I did as I was told, he tied my wrists quickly behind my back and dragged me to his van. I was shoved into the back and he finished tying me up and then he shoved the sponge in my mouth. It was dry and huge, I had to shift it around before I could breathe. He sealed my mouth with the medical tape. He dragged me in between the seats and smacked my ass. He jumped in the driver’s side and we took off. I was very turned on and admittedly a little nervous, leaving the boardwalk was not in the plan.

As we drove my abductor explained how he had a fantasy of driving around with a sexy girl all tied up and gagged between the seats and nobody would know as they drove by. He told me how sexy he thought it would be to look down and see a pretty gagged face looking up at him. He could just grab a quick feel when he wanted to and his hostage couldn’t do anything about it. As he told me this I of course was very turned on and I was also so happy he thought I was pretty and I wanted to fulfill his fantasy for him. I was not as nervous about leaving the park but was wondering just where he was taking me. We kept driving for about an hour and every red light he would cop a feel and admire my lips outlined in the tape. He would give my trans clitty just a little stimulation and the drive on. It was very erotic and sensual and like nothing I have done before.
We finally stopped and he got out. I heard him open the back of the van and rustling around. I got a bit nervous and wondered if I made a big mistake and if this guy was some sort of weirdo. He grabbed my ankles and carefully pulled me to the back of the van where he had a big soft blanket laid out and a lantern. He had a few daisies in a vase. It was actually very romantic. He sat me up and asked if I was comfortable. I nodded yes. He sat next to me and laid my head in his lap and he played with my hair and told me how much he appreciated me doing this for him. I moaned softly into my gag letting him know I was happy. I felt his cock getting hard whenever I moaned so I did it more. He was now rock hard and he sat me back up and moved over to the other side of the van and undressed.

He knelt on his knees in front of me, his cock was huge and rock hard. He moved to me and untied my legs. He rolled me onto my belly and laid a soft pillow under my hips. He lubed up his massive hard on and pushed my face down into the blanket. He slid his cock into me slowly, it felt awesome and huge. I moaned for him and he kept going in deeper and deeper. He slowly began to thrust his hips, I moaned out louder for him and pushed back on his cock. He sped up his thrusts and it felt so good. He then grabbed my hips, held them tight and began fucking me. I rocked back and forth moaning loud as I could, I was in bliss. My man clitty was throbbing and my ass was full. He fucked me harder and harder until he burst his hot load right into me. He slumped onto my back and held me tight. I was on the edge. I needed his touch. I moaned for it, I begged for it. He reached under my hips and took my clitty and stroked it. I moaned and panted into my gag, I wasn’t going to last and after only a couple of minutes I exploded all over. I let out a huge sigh and my body went limp.

He cleaned up and dressed. He returned me between the seats and we drove back to the park. He untied me and handed me some wet wipes. I cleaned up as I thanked him for such a hot and exciting night. He thanked me for indulging him. We kissed and made out for a few minutes and he had to go so he could go to work later in the day. I got in my car and drove home. I can not get that night out of my head. We have been in touch and he says he has some other ideas and fantasies. I cannot wait to find out what they are.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story. I also cannot wait to find out what else he has in mind for you.
Thanks for posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic