FM Handcuffed to sink for 18 Hours!

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

FM Handcuffed to sink for 18 Hours!

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

My girlfriend decided today was to be a full day of computer gaming for her so she suggested I put my one piece leather motorcycle suit on, this suit is nice and tight, its an experience in itself sends me off in ecstasy, paired it with my super stiff motocross boots and leather motorcycle gloves (they really finish off the whole kit so every single part of my body is covered plus they protect from damage from the handcuffs - normally handcuffs are too sore after a few hours) she led me to the guest bathroom where there was a pair of handcuffs hanging from the water point on the wall under the sink (this is actually the trick to this whole setup, Ill explain later) and two other handcuffs hanging off it, one for each hand (the first as an extension), forced to the floor she puts my super strict deprivation hood on first laces it tight and then pulls the 4 belts - one on the neck, mouth, eyes and top of head to chin, theres only two small holes on the nose for breathing. Pushing me further down to the floor she cuffs each one of my hands while I am lying on the floor. With her boot on my crotch she says there you can stay, Im going to go play...

4 hours later she came back, I thought to release me for dinner but she said no dinner for you tonight, you're staying put Ive got more missions to do and while she put padlocks on each of the leather belts on the hood she says "this is to make extra sure you cant get loose" I was so horny, happy and grateful. This hood is so stiff and constricting, I can barely move, barely hear, cant see and cant really talk, even breathing is sometimes a challenge if Im excited or when trying to sleep I usually wake up again because of the limited breathing and now theres padlocks to make sure theres no way of it coming off.

I spent hour after hour enjoying my suit, boots, gloves hood and cuffs, not to mention the situation of having been put there by my girlfriend "to get me out of the way" (I love that) - I continued twisting moving around shifting away from the sink, having my arms extended fully until it hurt too much and I went back to recover and repeated again and again. Then I started doing workouts lifting my legs up to work my abs, each leg individually, the movement in the suit and boots made me go nuts and then the muscle ache added to the fun. Flexing my legs inside the boots because they are so stiff is such a nice feeling. Then I started reliving all my past bondage experiences and imagining dream experiences for the future, I must have done this 10 times...

I had now been there for 8 hours and she asked me if I wanted out, I said as best I could with the belt on my mouth "you're the boss you decide" so she stepped on my crotch and said thats right leaving me there again. 3 Hours later she said shes going to bed and if I wanted to be let out I said something along the lines of "as soon as you release me Im going to jump you and have my way with you, Im so horny right now" she said Im too tired so Ill just leave you here. The next morning she asked if I wanted out after 18 hours, I didnt want out but unfortunately I had work to do, maybe next time I can get to 24 hours or more, Ive never lasted more than 7 hours in a sleep sack before so I am amazed I lasted so long and wanted to continue, must be a mix of getting everything just right. Most importantly this is the first time ever that Ive been tied in a way I couldnt get out of, normally I always find a way out but this was me at her mercy and nothing I could do to break free because I was chained to a metal pipe in the wall which could not be unscrewed or pulled out. Writing about it makes me want to do it all over again.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing. Hope you get your 24 hours (and share the experience here).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow, that’s an intense experience. Cool story.
tiedupgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupgood »

That's a long time. U sure ??
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

tiedupgood wrote: 3 years ago That's a long time. U sure ??
I sure am, Ive tried it many times in a chair, to a dresser (arms therefore extended further apart and wasnt comfortable.

But this time was different my arms were comfortable, I could move around enough when needed to but couldnt go anywhere because I was cuffed to something I couldn't loosen move or break. Maybe it was my state of mind that day I don't know but I want to give it another shot and last longer, just writing this gets me all excited about it.
Stephanie85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stephanie85 »

That’s a long time I once spend about 15 hours or so bound, I put too much ice in my time release rookie mistake.
Of course I was young at the time and it was some of my first experiences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic