Patty's New Toy (TG/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty's New Toy (TG/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

I never knew I could like being a top or a Dom but I found out very quickly that it was something I could enjoy in the right setting and with the right person. I found Taylor on fetlife and we hit it off very quickly. We lived close to each other and had just come out as our true selves. We shared almost all of the same kinks and fetishes. There was also the physical attraction we had for each other of course. We met a couple times and had a few drinks and got to know each other a little. It was obvious pretty quickly we were a perfect match for each other. I could not believe how much my life has changed in just the last month since my full time transition into Patty.

The first night we met for playtime, Taylor informed me she preferred to be bottom as she had never topped before and really didn’t have a desire for it. I had never topped before either but I had an open mind and I really liked Taylor so I decided to give it a try. Taylor also came up with an idea that made me like her even more. If I didn’t like being the top/Dom then we could just have someone top/Dom us together. I loved how she thought and compromised. I told her I would give it a real try but I loved the idea of being dommed as a couple.
I dressed in my black spandex catsuit and knee high black boots. I wore an old dog chain I had around my waist, giving me a tough look (at least I thought so). I wore my spiked collar and an old mask I had used one Halloween when I was Catwoman. I made Taylor wear nothing but a pair of black heels and black satin thong. I had her get on her knees in front of me and I placed a dog collar around her neck and attached a leash to it. I told her what a good pet she was and I walked her to the bedroom.

I made Taylor get on the bed and lay on her back. I tied each of her wrists to one of the bedposts. I then tied her legs open to the foot posts. I then got on the bed and slowly ran my tongue up her leg to her clitty and circled the tip a few times before moving up her belly to her small, perky breast and bit her erect nipple and sucked it softly, Taylor moaned in delight. I moved up to her beautiful face and kissed her deeply and sucked her tongue before I stuffed a pair of my panties in her mouth. I then buckled a bright red ball gag into her sweet lips. I whispered into her ear,

“You’re mine now, and you will do as I say and cum when I let you.”

I ran my hand down to her erect, throbbing clitty and stroked it slowly and very softly. I kissed her neck and bit it with just a little bit of force. Her moans into her gag drove me wild, I was just as hard as she was. I grabbed some warming gel out of my nightstand and dripped it on her clitty. I stroked a little faster as I circled her nipple with my warm tongue. Taylor arched her back and moaned louder. I loved hearing those moans so I bit down on her nipple harder and as she quivered, I stopped stroking her clitty. I let her quiver and jerk trying to cum.

“Uh huh, you only cum when I say my pet,” I whispered.

I licked her earlobe and rolled her hard nipple in my fingers. I sucked on her ear as I pinched her nipple. I began to stroke her clitty again this time fast right until she throbbed then I stopped. I let her shiver and moan then I started to stroke again and stopped. This continued until she was panting and moaning for me to let her cum. I moved down and took her in my mouth. I began slowly moving up and down her throbbing clitty, then faster and I would stop right at the tip and circle it with my warm tongue before taking all of her down my throat. Taylor moaned and twitched and I commanded her to cum for me. She exploded a huge, hot load down my throat. I let her finish and I swallowed every drop. I moved up and kissed her gagged mouth. She was spent and exhausted by her release. I cuddled my sexy new pet and thought how much I liked being in control. We slept this way, her my bound pet and me the dominant pet master. I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful relationship.

The End.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A well-told story with an excellent description of some top-notch edging.
Well done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic