My high school bff F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My high school bff F/F

Post by Suzi Q »

In ninth grade I met a friend on our high school dance team, I was the tall skinny girl who was always in the middle of the line and she was short very busty. We were close in age but, she was a year ahead of me in school,I was 14 she was 15. We got along well, went to the same church and ended up hanging around a lot becoming very close friends. Funny thing, her name is also Susan. We were on the same traveling dance team so it got to be we did everything together. As our friendship progressed we would spend the night at each other’s house. Of course that meant sharing our inner most secrets. We had to share everything our thoughts on our parents, teachers and of curse those discussions always evolved into talking about boys, sex, things we thought about doing and things we had done. Her mother was a divorced nurse who had some female friends but, didn’t see many (if any) men. My parents were older and permissive but kept track of me. Neither of us had had sex. I learned she had been felt up by an older boy, she had kissed 2 other boys and a girl. I was a bit shocked when she said she’d kissed a girl.

I told her I had been tied up by my cousin, Billy, he would undress me and we would kiss. We would go to his bedroom, sit on the bed, he’d tie my hands and feet tied and we’d kiss. Of course his hands would wander down my shorts (which I loved), eventually I’d just get undressed before he tied me up, she loved that. It became a fixation for her. (To be very honest, Billy was not my first interest in being tied up. Whenever I saw a detective show or a cartoon with the damsel tied up it made me feel funny. I use to have a dream about being tied up naked, between 2 poles in my parents basement. I never saw who had tied me but that too made me feel funny inside.) After my description and some discussions we decided be fun for us to play. The next time I was at her house she pulled out these coils of rope from under her bed. We took turns tying each other hands. It was harder than it looked. We both escaped every time. Thinking back on it, it seems like it took us weeks of practice to actually get the other one tied where they couldn’t get undone.

After we figured it out, it got to be a regular game where we tie each other up and talk about boys. the one tied up would be on her bed or my bed and we’d struggle for a bitvto get undone but, pretty soon we’d accept our predicament. I’d accept it sooner than she would, lol. It didn’t take very long for us to start using gags. At first we used just a scarf then we found her moms medical tape. It was sticky and stick to itself. We’d stick a sock in each others mouth and tape it in place. It was very effective. More than once she tie me up and call a boy that I liked on the phone. She tell him embarrassing things about me liking him and how I thought he was cute all the while I’m sitting on her bed tied up gagged. I’m not sure how it happened but, I ended up being the one usually tied up. I don’t remember if she could always get undone and I couldn’t but, it just happened more and more frequently, I was the one left tied up. Me being tied up was followed by her making a pass at me.

I remember the first time we kissed. It actually became a lot more than just a kiss. We had the house to ourselves, her little brother was his father’s house and her mother worked the evening shift at the hospital. We were in her room, it was a summer Saturday evening, we’d been playing and my hands and feet were tied, she leaned in and kissed me. At first it was just a peck (to see how I’d react I guess) followed by a bit more of a peck and then with tongue. Next thing I know she had pushed me down onto the pillow, I had to adjust to move my hands out from underneath me, we were full on making out. God… that I was so into it. I’m not sure what I found more exciting that I was kissing a girl or that she had me tied up, I think it was probably some of both. I guess my very open response to her kisses gave her the green light because he hand went under my pajama top to feel my breasts and then down inside my panties (which is all I wore to bed). She sat up on her knees, we had the desk light on, and she looked at me for a moment. We were both breathing heavy. She unbuttoned my pajama top, pulled it open following that by pulling my panties down. She sat up again and sat looked at me some more. I know I said something stupid like “Is this ok?” I think what I intended to ask was, did she like what she saw but, that’s not what came out.

I remember vividly after I spoke she put her left hand over my mouth, her right hand lightly brushed my pussy and I moaned. She said something about I was wet followed by her telling me I was beautiful. It’s something any teenage girl loves to hear. She took her hand away, stood up, taking off her nighty and panties. As she undressed, I perhaps appreciated for the first time how perfect her breasts were. They were very large compared to mine and very pointy. I had a full A cup and tried to tell everyone itI was a B, Susan was very much a D cup. I always felt I had “cute” boobs, Susan’s were beautiful. After standing there, perhaps waiting for me to comment, which I did, something to the effect of, “You are beautiful”. That was all the encouragement she needed, She posed for me turning one way and then the other. She kibitzed me for more kudos, if you will, do I like her breasts? What do I think of her butt? Thinking back on it now, it’s really funny. She had me tied up, pretty much nude on her bed and she’s asking me for compliments on her looks, lol, that’s a teenage girl, right? I suggested she could untie me and she responded with something like, “No way, we’re gonna have some fun.” She got back into bed, brushed my hair back followed by a very passionate kiss. She kissed my breasts and took my head in her hands pushing it to her breasts, I kissed her breasts and thoroughly loved what I was doing. She fingered me a good bit (I was sore the next morning) she also fingered herself, lol, really. Every often she’d put her hand over my mouth to “keep e quiet”. I’d known for sometime she was into gags and I think she just liked making me mmmmppphhh. She did have me suck on her fingers some. That was different and fun. The evening progressed I’m not sure how long it lasted but, I remember her hand gagging me and then waking up. She was wrapped around me. I was still tied and my shoulders were throbbing. I woke her up and made her undo me. We both made a bathroom run, we got back to be and fell back asleep in each other arms.

Through out the remaining years in high school we continued to play our games as we had the chance. I know some of you may think this is me being a lesbian. I don’t think so… I consider it more exploration and experimentation. Frankly, playing around with rope and Susan was a lot more pleasurable than the “submarine races” I had with boys in those years. Let’s just say Susan and I were adventurous, lol. There was the time when her mother caught us, that was both scary and ended up presenting me with future possibilities (seriously). I’ve always known I liked boys (A LOT!!). Even with Susan boys were the focal point of our interests. Then there was time her little brother walked in on us and we “taught” him how to tie up a girl. Guess who the girl was that got tied….
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow a great story Suzi
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, you were lucky to have a friend with similar interests as yours :)

And it's nice to know that you have other stories to tell!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a very cute and interesting story. A great read both lighthearted and intense all in one. Would love to hear more of you adventures together. So thanks for sharing :)
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Wow, That's a very erotic story. Thank you for sharing.

Dare I guess... the girl who got tied was you? This does bring up a few other questions like; Were you naked? Did he tie his sister up too?

Also the mom comment can't be ignored, what happened there?

I'm curious, would you and/or you husband meet anyone from this site?

AC
Softsatin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Softsatin »

Nice story! Thanks for sharing.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

This was a sweet story. It sounds like you and Susan had the relationship that so many TUG members dream of!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Great Story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good Story Cute and Adorable and Erotic at the same time!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

Sounds like a great first experience! I’m glad it was a great first time for you :)
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice story! I hope you plan on telling how you got caught by your mom and little bro! :D
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Loved the story :D
would really like to see the "continuation" of the mother catching you guys in the act
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

Very good story, and i'm somehow curious about how that brother discovery turned out to be
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

I like this story, I definitely would love to know more about your experiences!
Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

Great story. I’ll bet you learned plenty! I really enjoyed the writing here!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

This is a fantastic “origin” story. A fantasy made real!
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

Such an amazing first experience. It will be difficult to top that later in life
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

You may be surprised, my husband and I have had quite some fun adventures. ;O
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Suzi Q wrote: 3 years ago You may be surprised, my husband and I have had quite some fun adventures. ;O
I am very interested to hear about your fun adventures with your husband. As someone who has had a lot of fun times myself, I’m always looking to share stories and think of new ideas and situations. 😊
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Smoking HOT story!! You and I had some "friends"
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Smoking HOT story!! You and I had some similar "friends"
RetiredTwink97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RetiredTwink97 »

Ooof wow what a steamy story
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Suzi Q[/mention] I agree Suzi, you are clearly not a lesbian , just experimenting. I also hatred (I'm guessing what you mean by "submarine races"). But making on tied up with a woman is so much more.fun than plain sex with a man.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

Your story unfolds nicely, exploring each other.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Suzi Q wrote: 3 years ago In ninth grade I met a friend on our high school dance team, I was the tall skinny girl who was always in the middle of the line and she was short very busty. We were close in age but, she was a year ahead of me in school,I was 14 she was 15. We got along well, went to the same church and ended up hanging around a lot becoming very close friends. Funny thing, her name is also Susan. We were on the same traveling dance team so it got to be we did everything together. As our friendship progressed we would spend the night at each other’s house. Of course that meant sharing our inner most secrets. We had to share everything our thoughts on our parents, teachers and of curse those discussions always evolved into talking about boys, sex, things we thought about doing and things we had done. Her mother was a divorced nurse who had some female friends but, didn’t see many (if any) men. My parents were older and permissive but kept track of me. Neither of us had had sex. I learned she had been felt up by an older boy, she had kissed 2 other boys and a girl. I was a bit shocked when she said she’d kissed a girl.

I told her I had been tied up by my cousin, Billy, he would undress me and we would kiss. We would go to his bedroom, sit on the bed, he’d tie my hands and feet tied and we’d kiss. Of course his hands would wander down my shorts (which I loved), eventually I’d just get undressed before he tied me up, she loved that. It became a fixation for her. (To be very honest, Billy was not my first interest in being tied up. Whenever I saw a detective show or a cartoon with the damsel tied up it made me feel funny. I use to have a dream about being tied up naked, between 2 poles in my parents basement. I never saw who had tied me but that too made me feel funny inside.) After my description and some discussions we decided be fun for us to play. The next time I was at her house she pulled out these coils of rope from under her bed. We took turns tying each other hands. It was harder than it looked. We both escaped every time. Thinking back on it, it seems like it took us weeks of practice to actually get the other one tied where they couldn’t get undone.

After we figured it out, it got to be a regular game where we tie each other up and talk about boys. the one tied up would be on her bed or my bed and we’d struggle for a bitvto get undone but, pretty soon we’d accept our predicament. I’d accept it sooner than she would, lol. It didn’t take very long for us to start using gags. At first we used just a scarf then we found her moms medical tape. It was sticky and stick to itself. We’d stick a sock in each others mouth and tape it in place. It was very effective. More than once she tie me up and call a boy that I liked on the phone. She tell him embarrassing things about me liking him and how I thought he was cute all the while I’m sitting on her bed tied up gagged. I’m not sure how it happened but, I ended up being the one usually tied up. I don’t remember if she could always get undone and I couldn’t but, it just happened more and more frequently, I was the one left tied up. Me being tied up was followed by her making a pass at me.

I remember the first time we kissed. It actually became a lot more than just a kiss. We had the house to ourselves, her little brother was his father’s house and her mother worked the evening shift at the hospital. We were in her room, it was a summer Saturday evening, we’d been playing and my hands and feet were tied, she leaned in and kissed me. At first it was just a peck (to see how I’d react I guess) followed by a bit more of a peck and then with tongue. Next thing I know she had pushed me down onto the pillow, I had to adjust to move my hands out from underneath me, we were full on making out. God… that I was so into it. I’m not sure what I found more exciting that I was kissing a girl or that she had me tied up, I think it was probably some of both. I guess my very open response to her kisses gave her the green light because he hand went under my pajama top to feel my breasts and then down inside my panties (which is all I wore to bed). She sat up on her knees, we had the desk light on, and she looked at me for a moment. We were both breathing heavy. She unbuttoned my pajama top, pulled it open following that by pulling my panties down. She sat up again and sat looked at me some more. I know I said something stupid like “Is this ok?” I think what I intended to ask was, did she like what she saw but, that’s not what came out.

I remember vividly after I spoke she put her left hand over my mouth, her right hand lightly brushed my pussy and I moaned. She said something about I was wet followed by her telling me I was beautiful. It’s something any teenage girl loves to hear. She took her hand away, stood up, taking off her nighty and panties. As she undressed, I perhaps appreciated for the first time how perfect her breasts were. They were very large compared to mine and very pointy. I had a full A cup and tried to tell everyone itI was a B, Susan was very much a D cup. I always felt I had “cute” boobs, Susan’s were beautiful. After standing there, perhaps waiting for me to comment, which I did, something to the effect of, “You are beautiful”. That was all the encouragement she needed, She posed for me turning one way and then the other. She kibitzed me for more kudos, if you will, do I like her breasts? What do I think of her butt? Thinking back on it now, it’s really funny. She had me tied up, pretty much nude on her bed and she’s asking me for compliments on her looks, lol, that’s a teenage girl, right? I suggested she could untie me and she responded with something like, “No way, we’re gonna have some fun.” She got back into bed, brushed my hair back followed by a very passionate kiss. She kissed my breasts and took my head in her hands pushing it to her breasts, I kissed her breasts and thoroughly loved what I was doing. She fingered me a good bit (I was sore the next morning) she also fingered herself, lol, really. Every often she’d put her hand over my mouth to “keep e quiet”. I’d known for sometime she was into gags and I think she just liked making me mmmmppphhh. She did have me suck on her fingers some. That was different and fun. The evening progressed I’m not sure how long it lasted but, I remember her hand gagging me and then waking up. She was wrapped around me. I was still tied and my shoulders were throbbing. I woke her up and made her undo me. We both made a bathroom run, we got back to be and fell back asleep in each other arms.

Through out the remaining years in high school we continued to play our games as we had the chance. I know some of you may think this is me being a lesbian. I don’t think so… I consider it more exploration and experimentation. Frankly, playing around with rope and Susan was a lot more pleasurable than the “submarine races” I had with boys in those years. Let’s just say Susan and I were adventurous, lol. There was the time when her mother caught us, that was both scary and ended up presenting me with future possibilities (seriously). I’ve always known I liked boys (A LOT!!). Even with Susan boys were the focal point of our interests. Then there was time her little brother walked in on us and we “taught” him how to tie up a girl. Guess who the girl was that got tied….
Great story thanks for sharing
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic