Lottie's Fantasy Fungeon (MM/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lottie's Fantasy Fungeon (MM/F)

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I think it's time for a recent recollection. As of writing this happened two weeks ago. I sometimes prefer not seeing visuals for a story as it sometimes conflicts with my mental picture. Don't know if anyone else cares but I thought I'd mention that a few non-explicit pictures are on FetLife and Instagram if you want to go hunting for them. Same name used on Fet as on here, Insta is private but a few are posted and tagged by my friends.

This is going to be written slightly different to my other stories, I'm not sure how best to contextualise the scene so I'm trying something different. Let me know if you guys like it

I present: My time at 'Lottie's Fantasy Fungeon Tavern Play Party'

Setting the scene
I've hosted a few parties now for my local scene and with ever positive feedback I always look to improve. Typically I theme my events, it makes people get involved and raises the overall quality. Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, etc. I've done most of the big ones but never a small one. COVID has put a dampener on my fun, I can still have parties but they are limited greatly by size. Most of my good friends would be there, all are in the community and also happen to like DnD ('Dungeons and Dragons' for the 1% of you who don't know what that is :D ). So the theme was a fantasy tavern with everyone dressed as some sort of fantasy styled character.

My play space is an area under my house. I live in a 'Queenslander', a style of house found in Australia characterised by an elevated structure on stilts with generally high ceilings. The stilts or support beams are of variable size based on the house. Mine are the same height as a normal storey house basically leaving a space under it large enough for cars and the like. Because there are no walls it's a rather large area. At some point a small storage area was closed off with a large metal sliding door. It's roughly the size of a typical room but has a large support pillar in the middle. I now call this particular space my dungeon. The floor is covered in tiled rubber matts for ground play. A few support chains and ropes are attached to the exposed beams for suspensions. All the florescent tubes were switched out for black-lights (one of the best things I did to make it feel alive). I also put up fairy lights to provide a moderate source of light and colour. There is a St. Andrews cross attached to one of the far walls, and this time I tied candles to the support beam. I did this to a few outside too and the effect is amazing.

Because these are all real people and I can't be bothered to come up with fake names for everyone I'll simply refer to them as there characters. Of note there were several characters that stood out on the night.

The Barbarian- A very close friend of mine, and also my main rigger decided to dress up as a a barbarian of sorts. Very minimalist clothing that consisted of a black kilt and a large shaggy cloak that left his belly bare. He has a somewhat barbarian look anyway with his black beards and mildly long black hair. He also carried two foam axes... yes they were used in a bit of impact play.

The Elf- Girlfriend of the Barbarian and another really good friend dressed up in a flowing green dress. It's really more of of a long shoal of sorts and left much of her *cough* cleavage open. Some nice jewellery and some elf ears completed the look.

The Pupper- One of my friends is into pup play and opted to dress up with his pup hood and a set of chains that crossed his upper body. A collar, black cape, and doggy socks rounded the outfit.

The... David Bowie?- This was a fun one. The idea apparently was to replicate the look of David Bowie from the movie Labyrinth. They wore a tight pair of grey tights with black thigh high boots. A white jackobite shirt and black leather vest completed the top half. They also brought a large selection of toys for hitting people. I don't remember them ever without a riding crop.

The Succubus- Brilliant black dress and tights, black collar and wonderfully fitting curled horns.

The Maid aka Me :D - Someone had to be the wench of the Tavern. I had my blonde hair in pigtails with a black and silver mask over my face. My collar for the night was a simple black lace bow with a bell at the front. A simple black and white maid outfit (one of many I own) and black fishnet stockings. To round up my outfit I wore black bondage cuffs over my wrists and ankles. I didn't wear shoes.

A few more were present but given all the goings on I can't cover everyone and everything that happened, especially as I couldn't see much of it.

The Event

After much prep and dressing up the night was set. Looking at the time, it had just clicked over 7pm. My guests and I lit the almost 60 candles tied to support beams ready to begin. We mingle for a about half an hour as everyone relaxes and takes in the gorgeous flames. I don't drink as the the night ahead will be long and breaks unlikely ;)

The Elf busies herself with one of my mannequins demonstrating much of her artistic flare with rope. The red ropes give a faint glow under the UV lighting and a shimmer of reflection from the many candles.

I am reminded of my position when the Barbarian subtlety boops me with his axe on my behind. I nearly drop the just emptied tray I had been parading around much to everyone's amusement. I boop him gently on the nose in retaliation. We're not quite ready to play, I have to do final checks.

Out of curiosity the Succubus moves over to the Elf and they engage in a lovely conversation about Shibari and rope art. I catch the last few words of a potential scene as I leave the dungeon to check my phone for guest checks.

A quick bathroom break and welcoming of some late arrivals, my preparations are done. I seek out the Barbarian and find him standing intimidatingly over the Pupper. A quick boop of the Pupper and an update the Barbarian on the night ahead.

We both know I can't be free to welcome and serve much longer so I ask him to keep and eye on things with the Elf while I'm occupied. It's now I look over to the other side of the dungeon.

The Succubus now finds herself getting tied up by the Elf. A gorgeously designed rope harness dons her upper body. The ropes criss-cross her chest forming a pentagram. I ponder the potential of summoning a demon from her bosom. I burst into laughter as the thought escapes my mouth to everyone's joyful surprise.

Laughter fills the dungeon as the image of a boob demon fills everyone's mind. I giggle more as the Succubus looks to her rope harness unable to tell if she really wants a boob demon or not.

Once the laughter dies down the Barbarian looks to me. I know from his expression it's time for my show. I stretch my limbs and make a final pass of the room.

David Bowie and the Pup have gravitated towards the cross in preparation of their own scene. More guests fill the door and take a seat as the mood shifts towards erotic suspense.

I move under my suspension rig where the Barbarian has placed the rope. As I do a quick roll of my neck I stand straight as a bamboo pole is held to my back.

Slowly, comfortably and tightly I am cinched to the bamboo. Starting with a chest harness, I check to bonds with my still free hands. I will be up for a while, best to be sure.

The Pupper now stands face towards the cross as he is tied spread eagled to it by David Bowie. Despite the goings on we all chat casually together and laugh. The Pupper and Bowie ask for consensus on the use of a gag.

The crowd is sadistic tonight and want to hear him yelp. No gag it is. I giggle to myself now feeling my tight crotch rope being tied in place. The bonds are tight and unmoving. With help I am ushered down to lie on my front.

I close my eyes and allow the sounds of the room to fill my ears. I am always most relaxed when being tied. My thighs are tied to the bamboo followed by my legs and ankles, now brought up to an easy though firm hogtie. My arms are finally brought back to meet my ankles where all four of my bondage cuff are connected together.

I am now firmly cinched to the bamboo pole. I wiggle in excitement, my bonds are tight, the way I like it. Though comfortable, the way I'll need it. I am drawn away from my own predicament as the distinct slap of leather on skin enters my ears. A yelp indicates that Bowie and Pupper's scene has just begun.

I look up with great difficulty as I see David Bowie select the next paddle. I am once again drawn to my predicament as I am with ease lifted by The Barbarian and an unseen crowd member. I feel my weight shift into the ropes. It bites but not too painfully. I will endure this for a time.

Vibrations from behind indicate the ropes connecting me to the ceiling are finally in place. A subtle motion from the side now confirms I am free floating without assistance. The last I see is the Barbarian in my peripherals as I am blindfolded with red and black silk. Pulled up it connects my head to the bamboo.

I allow myself to relax into my bonds. The blindfold is soft and supportive to my head as is the hip harness. The chest harness bites a little with each movement and the ropes over my shins are soon to leave a mark. The suspension is complete and I have already begun loosing myself to subspace.

The sounds of Pupper and Bowie act as soundtrack to my joy. I maintain my presence enough to confirm to the Barbarian that I'm okay. I am lastly cleave gagged. It won't stop much but I don't intend on talking much now anyway.

I leave the dungeon for some time, lost in my own little world I think of Succubi boob demons, Barbarians, and David Bowie no longer. I am later told that I sway ever so slightly to my own rhythm while in subspace. It feels like an eternity and from the conversations I had after it may as well have been given how long I hung there.

"Mopppphhherrr fffffuuuuupppphhhhheeerrrr!" I am brought back to reality with the sharp tingle of hot wax falling over the soles of my feet. The fishnet many as well be non-existent given the great gap between materials. I for the first time struggle violently against the bonds. I remain fixed in place no matter how hard I pull. This is probably for the best, it's a long way down.

In my confusion I am unable to tell my orientation. I tried to find the sounds emanating from Bowie and Pupper but they appear to have long died out. Wax continues to be poured over all my exposed skin.

Tickling soon follows and I laugh into my gag. It does little but muffle my cries. I finally hear the sound of laughter from a small crowd. I can now tell the door lies somewhere to my left, a small mental win but it does little to help my situation.

I am tortured for a few minutes as the Barbarian demonstrates to new and old party goers alike just how famously ticklish I am. I am pushed to exhaustion and pain. The ropes have settled into a bite, and continue to hurt long after the wax has cooled.

(This was all to plan, if you can't handle a little pain suspensions are not going to be easy for you. Learning what is a good pain and a bad pain is the single most important thing a rope bunny will learn)

I suffer though a couple more torture sessions. The unknown man who helped lift me into my suspension becomes one of my torturers. He asks me politely beforehand, a muffled yes confirms to the Barbarian that I'm okay for one more tickle session. The Barbarian gives the newcomer a brief rundown of my ticklish spots. A redundant lesson if you ask me, I am ticklish everywhere.

The newcomer disregards my body and proceeds to rake his fingers over my soles for the entire time. With a slap to my feet the Barbarian signals an end to the torture. The rope still bites but I am able to better rest myself.

As I relax I flutter between this world and one of my own until I am slowly laid onto the floor. I make no effort to move while I'm untied from the bamboo. My gag and blindfold are removed, though I keep my eyes closed. Even when my hogtie is let go my legs remain curled almost instinctively. They are slowly guided straight by the Barbarian. With careful help I am aided out of the harnesses until I am free of the rope.

My cuffs remain in place, they are soft and don't hurt so I allow it. I open my eyes finally to the room around me. There is an audience but it doesn't bother me, I'm too tired to care. Bowie and Pupper sit in the corner, Puppers legs and buttocks are violently red and show signs of bruising, His face, now visible with the hood discarded is also red but this is of joy and happiness.

I cuddle into the Barbarians lap and rest while the Succubus starts to play with a new partner. The night is young and much more fun is had. I relax with a blanket and glass of red wine as many more scenes unfold before me. I regularly check the candles over the next few hours and massage my rope marks.

It is now midnight and everyone is played out. Some have gone home and many of us lay on the dungeon floor talking about the night we just enjoyed. One by one the candles die almost in time with the guests leaving until there are only three of us. I lock up and clean away the worst (it was a rather clean party) before the Barbarian and Elf see me to bed before heading off themselves.

So there we have it. A wonderful night was had by all and no issues arose at all. The candles are definitely coming back as a staple if my parties given how well they were received. This was a quieter, quarantine friendly event but I very much look forward to going all out again.

Hope you all liked it. I tried a slightly different writing style here to try and encompass as much of what was going on as I can. Please let me know what you liked or didn't like, I'm happy to hear your thoughts.

Until next time,
Stay Happy!
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, great writing. I like this style.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A very nice story. I'm just surprised you wore fishnets, given you we're shoeless. A barefoot serving wench looks so much more the slave. I can appreciate the enduring pain of ropes if they are tight and you are made to struggle. Such a wonderful feeling.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A very nice story. I'm just surprised you wore fishnets, given you we're shoeless. A barefoot serving wench looks so much more the slave. I can appreciate the enduring pain of ropes if they are tight and you are made to struggle. Such a wonderful feeling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic