YOU DECIDE OUR FATE - M/F - How I First Tied Up the Wife - the conclusion!

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

YOU DECIDE OUR FATE - M/F - How I First Tied Up the Wife - the conclusion!

Post by Switcher1313 »

YOU DECIDE OUR FATE

My wife and I enjoy an enjoyable bondage experience. We switch roles and both of us wear the ropes and restraints depending on our mood. We have a lot of ideas but wanted to try something out. You, dear readers, will decide the fate of whoever is going to be tied up.

Be forewarned…we do have our limits! Excessive pain, super elaborate bondage and expensive toys are not for us. We use mostly rope and other things around the house or toys that we can afford. We will appreciate your other suggestions and we will share our adventures with you.

For the first scene, I get to be the one tied up. I will be only be wearing a jockstrap that barely covers my privates.

What should the wife do to me….?

A – Tie me to a chair and tease me but keep denying my final release

B -Tie me down to the bed and ride me to submission

C – Tie me standing up with my arms stretched up to the ceiling and spank me before teasing my genitals

My fate is in your hands, dear reader!
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hmm. A hard one I am torn between A and B so I flipped a coin my vote is B 👍
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Gotta go with A!
Rb34
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rb34 »

I say C!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

SCENE 1 – THE TRIPLE THREAT

“Honey, aren’t you done yet?” called out my wife J, as she sprawled in bed watching a video on her phone.

“Almost…done!” I called out from the shower. I toweled myself off carefully and pulled on my underwear, which was essentially a black jockstrap. It merely cupped my genitals in its protective embrace but left my butt and thighs on display. She had commanded that I wear it and she was in charge tonight.

I stepped out of the bathroom and she looked up and smiled, obviously liking what she saw.

“You look ready, honey…and yummy!” she exclaimed.

I blushed slightly, somewhat conscious at her lustful scrutiny. She wore a light green silk robe and she rose from the bed and walked around me trailing her hand softly across my chest, shoulders and back.

She whispered over my shoulder, “Ready, honey?” I could only nod in reply, already feeling the first stirrings in my loins. She pulled out a box from under the bed and pulled out a skein of rope. I swallowed as she loosened it and took my wrists. She deftly bound and cinched my wrists together. I tried to pull them apart but her ropework was firm. She kissed me on my neck and ran her hands over my bare torso.

She reached towards the ceiling and pulled down a length of rope that had apparently been placed there before. It was passed through a sturdy steel ring before being tied off to another ring set in the wall. She attached my bound wrists to one end of the rope. She then went to the opposite end and started to pull the rope. This caused my arms to be raised until they were above my head. She tied off the rope and went back to me.

“Now that I’ve got you tied up, I can have some fun with you, dear!” she cooed as she draped her arms over my neck. She kissed me deeply while her hands roved over my naked chest and stomach. Her nails scraped my skin and I sighed.

She went behind me and said, “First, a big strong boy like you needs to know her place in this situation.” She caressed my butt as she said this and I could guess what was coming next. She traced my buttcrack and smacked my left cheek. I let out with a grunt and then she caressed my right butt cheek. Again, she struck with more force. The ritual of caress and spank went on for some time until my butt felt warm. It wasn’t so much the pain as the fact that I couldn’t stop her from abusing my behind.

“I’ve been wanting to spank you all week, honey. Now say thank you to mommy for spanking you,” she said.

“Thank you mommy for spanking me,” I managed to mutter.

“I can see that you enjoyed that as much as I did,” said J as she spotted my obvious erection which she promptly fondled through my jockstrap. I trembled involuntarily at her touch.

“But I’m not done with you yet, dear,” said J as she allowed my arms to be lowered. She led me to a padded chair and made me sit down. I was grateful as my recently abused backside may not have been able to withstand contact with bare wood.

My relief was short-lived as my wrists were untied only to be retied behind the chair back. To ensure that I couldn’t escape, my wrists ropes were tied tightly to the frame of the chair. My legs were pulled apart and my ankles were tied to the chair legs. I felt helpless and vulnerable as my wife stood over me and grabbed my chin to tip my head upwards.

“I’m not finished playing with you yet, honey. I hope you don’t mind,” she said with a tone promising more torment. She straddled me and pulled open her robe baring her breasts. Her breasts weren’t overly large but nicely stood out from her chest. Knowing what to do, I opened my mouth and licked her nipples and suckled her breasts like an infant. All the while, she gasped and groaned in obvious delight as she caressed and squeezed my bound arms.

“Keep it up, honey! Don’t stop!” she commanded. I felt helpless but excited as I sat bound with my mouth gagged by her delectable breasts. She abruptly stood and went behind me to kiss and lick down the sides of my neck as her hands roved freely all over my exposed body. As her hand reached my exposed crotch, she fondled my covered cock until it was fully erect. My jockstrap seemingly added to my bondage as it kept my erection bound and hidden.

She went before me and dipped her hand into my jockstrap and felt the flesh of my privates. I submitted to her groping hands as she explored my balls and my stiff cock. I groaned helplessly, desperate for release.

“I can see you’re itching for some release, honey, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer,” chuckled J as she started to untie my ankles. To my surprise, she untied me completely from the chair, but pointed to the bed. I slowly crawled on the bed and lay faceup, wondering what was next.

I didn’t have long to wait. First, my wife applied a tight cleave gag to seal my mouth. She then stretched out one arm and tied off my wrists to one corner of the bed. My other wrist soon followed suit and I lay bound, gagged and helpless on the bed. My wife took a bottle of scented oil and started oiling my body. She oiled my outstretched arms. She slowly and luxuriously oiled my chest and belly. She took a leg and oiled it thoroughly followed by the other leg. Apparently, she saved the best for last as she pulled off my jockstrap, at last freeing my erection. She oiled my balls and cock taking her sweet time.

To ensure my complete helplessness and submission, she took one ankle and toped it to one corner of the bed followed by the other ankle so I lay on the bed, oiled and bound spreadeagled. I briefly struggled but the ropes held me firmly.

My wife ditched the robe and she stood over the bed totally naked. My eyes hungrily took in the sight of her body and she smiled at me. She reached for my cock with one hand and slowly stroked up and down the erect shaft and I groaned, struggling to keep from climaxing. She then took my cock in her warm mouth and sucked on my man meat slowly draining the strength and resistance from my body.

“I think it’s time for this naked cowgirl to ride ya’ll,” said J in her best Southern drawl. She positioned her slit carefully and slowly engulfed my member in her wet and warm cunt. She smiled and moaned as she pumped up and down, riding me as I lay helpless. The sensation of pleasure was overwhelming as the bondage caused me to focus only on the pleasure in my groin and the wonderful woman dominating me. Our groans and cries slowly rose in intensity and soon she was pumping me with full and hard strokes. I could feel the pressure build up until I could hold it in no longer. With a loud groan I ejaculated into my wife and she smiled as she felt my climax jet into her. Her own climax soon followed and she trembled from the pleasure, collapsing upon me. She kissed me deeply and we rested shortly before she regained the strength to untie me.

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]Rb34[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention]
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great story! Look forward to seeing what our next options are.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Damn! The wife isn't finished with me. I'm still tied spreadeagled to the bed. She's gonna give me post-orgasm torture! How should she torture me?

A - Hogtie me and give me a handjob

B - Tie my wrists and ankles together and stretch me diagonally across the bed before tickle teasing me

C - Keep me spreadeagled but focus on my genitals and tease it in various ways

[mention]Rb34[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

My wife hesitates in untying my ankle and says, “Hold on honey. I’m not done with you yet.” She stands and gets a satin sleep mask which she slips over my eyes I struggle a bit demanding my freedom but she simply handgagged me and cleave gagged me with a silken scarf. I now lay bound, gagged and sightless, wondering what was coming next.

I felt her get on the bed and crawl between my legs. She stroked my balls and cock and then something bristly came into contact with my sensitized balls. I jerked at my bonds, but she patted my hip and said, “Calm down honey! You’re gonna love this!”

I tried to lie still as the object was scraped all over my balls before bring brought around the base of my cock. Apparently, my ammo clip was not empty as my cock started to come to attention. She kept using the object to tickle my exposed private part. She would stroke around my balls, around my cock and even my inner thighs. I could only groan helplessly, feeling the stirrings in my loins begin anew. My now rigid shaft was treated to the same tickling and my groans came long and desperate. She started pumping me with one hand while the other kept the object tormenting me busy. I was writhing now at this insidious torture, but could not resist the inevitable.

“Cum for me, big boy! Cum for mommy!” commanded my wife.

I groaned as I tried to forestall the inevitable. Finally, I let out a loud (but muffled) scream as I came. She directed my cock so that my cum splattered onto my tummy. I lay back, totally spent as my wife untied me and cleaned me off. She lay beside me and took me in her arms. We drifted off to a well-deserved sleep.

----

My wife will be tied up next time. What sort of binding should I use with her?

A - Hogtie

B - Spreadeagle

C - Tied to a post

[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]Rb34[/mention]
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting idea for a post, but please don’t forget to gender tag the story. Also I’ll go with option C as what happens next.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Solarbeast wrote: 3 years ago Interesting idea for a post, but please don’t forget to gender tag the story. Also I’ll go with option C as what happens next.
Thank you for the reminder [mention]Solarbeast[/mention]! I have rectified the situation. The first was F/M but now it'll be M/F since the wife will be caught in my ropes! She is so looking forward to what the readers want. 8-) :lol:
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Definitely C.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Thanks for fixing the situation. I can’t wait to read what happens on this next adventure.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

My vote would be A and torment her feet, but it looks like C will win. I am curious either way. Very interesting idea for an interactive thread! Great that your wife is into sharing this with all of us.
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

I will say the most fun one sounds option C. Also hope you are having fun with the game you are making
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHAT DO I DO WITH THE WIFE?

The wife has just walked by carrying plates and utensils that we’ve just used for breakfast. As she stands at the sink washing the dishes, I can’t help but stare at her from behind. She’s wearing a yellow tank top and that tight black miniskirt that I love. She may have put on a few pounds, but that doesn’t make her any less sensual.

Finally, she finishes the washing and removes her apron. As she hangs it on its hook, I spring from the table and grab her around the arms and handgagging her at the same time. She yelps in surprise and struggles a bit in my grip.

“Sssh! Relax honey! This is what you wanted, right?” I whispered in her ear. I could feel her giggling a bit under my hand and she nodded her assent.

I continued, “You know that you look sexy when you wear that black miniskirt, don’t you, hon? And today, your sexiness is going to get you in trouble. First thing is to stash you somewhere private.”

With that, I took hold of both of her arms and “dragged” her into our den. I had the foresight to stash our duffel bag of goodies there so I kicked it into the open. I turned the wife to face me and sat on a soft easy chair, “You know the drill, honey! Do it slow and sensually.”

With a coy smile, my wife slowly pulls off her tank top. She’s not wearing a bra so her boobs sprint out. She turns around and unzips the skirt, slowly pushing it down her legs. She bends over and wiggles her derriere. As she straightens, I make her stop and she stands there clad only in her thong panties. I pull out a length of rope and approach her from behind.

“Hands behind your back,” I command and she obeys silently. I wind the rope around her wrists and cinch it securely. Her elbows are next and this forces her to stand straighter, thrusting out her breasts. I take the time to fondle their softness and pinch their nipples making you moan.

“This is what you get when you tease me, honey!” I say as I continue to handle her tits.

In character, she replies, “I’m sorry my darling. It won’t happen again!”

I snicker and say, “A tease like you needs to be punished, I think.” With this, I pull her thong down and off rendering her completely naked. I turn her around and gaze at her helpless nakedness with the lust blazing in my eyes. Helpless to resist, I nibble kisses all over her neck and work my way to her breasts, which I suckle hard. My tongue stimulates her nipples, which respond by growing stiff and hard.

I cup her pubis and find her already wet. I smile wickedly and pick up more rope. I bind her thighs together just above the knees. I can’t resist running my hands all over her gams and “accidentally” brush against her well-trimmed bush. She stiffens but says nothing. I then bind her ankles together and she valiantly tries to balance herself.

“What will you do with me, hon?” she inquires.

“Now, you need to be quiet!” I declare as I pack her mouth with her own panties before tying a strip of cloth around her head to insure she doesn’t spit them out. I saunter over to a sturdy steel pole in one corner of the room and waggle my finger towards her. She sighs and tries small steps to comply then decides to hop. I watch intently in case she needs help, but she hops steadily. She grunts and her boobs bounce jauntily with every hop. Beads of sweat form on her brow from the effort, but she finally arrives at the destination breathing a bit hard.

I maneuver her into position against the pole. I add rope above and below her breasts to hold her against the pole. I even attach her ankles ropes to the pole. I wind a long strip of cloth around the pole and her gagged mouth to hold her head in place.

Now that my prisoner is suitably immobilized, I gaze upon her nude and helpless body. I get in a few choice gropes and even trace her slit. She struggles and writhes, but she is held firm against the pole.

Now what do I do with her?

A – Give her a good spanking

B – Clip her nipples before teasing her with various sensations along her nude body

C – Tickle tease her

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
[mention]Rb34[/mention]
[mention]SFPGBondage[/mention]
[mention]Nexus[/mention]
[mention]GagFan96[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Happy new year! I think those nipples need some attention so I'll vote for B - and if you happen to tickle her as one of the sensations then all the better!
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

I would say choice A, as naughty girls need a good spanking to show them who's in charge.

Also, happy new year to everyone on the forum. :D
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Damn, those are some tough choices! Normally I’d incorporate all 3! But, considering the position, I think B might be my favourite option.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I vote A.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I gotta go with option A.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

With my wife’s head held in place, she cannot move her head to see what evil intentions I have on her body. With a naughty smile, I place my fingers lightly on her shoulders and begin to softly caress her exposed skin. I run my hands down her bound arms as if checking the firmness of the ropes. In the process, I press up against her so she can feel my body, especially my hardon, which pokes intently into her exposed pussy. She groans helplessly as I nibble on her exposed neck and throat.

I draw back and she grumbles behind her gag as if objecting. I suddenly reach out both my hands to grab at her exposed breasts, kneading the mounds and note how her nipples have grown hard. I caress down her exposed tummy but steer clear of her pubic area, cupping her large, rounded behind, squeezing as I go.

I bend down caressing her full thighs, pinching, squeezing and poking. She can only stand there helplessly and squirm as I continue to worship her as if she were a naked idol.

To intensify her helplessness, I wrap another piece of cloth around her and the pole, this time covering her eyes. Thus, she doesn’t see me as I retrieve two clothespins. I lick one nipple before suckling the breast and she moans in pleasure. I rudely interrupt this by clamping the engorged nipple with one clothespin. She cries out in shock and pain. I allow her to settle down before lavishing attention on the other breast. She protests behind the gag and tries to shake her head but I apply the second clothespin and she convulses in her bonds, She groans pitifully before settling down once again. She has started to sweat now and her skin glistens under the pinlights highlighting her nude body.

Again, I start to explore her body and she valiantly tries not to move for the clothespins remind her of their bite when she writhes. She is breathing heavily now and drool is starting to trickle down her chin from the sodden gag. The sensual torment is beginning to take its toll on her body.

My sadistic streak has been activated and I get an idea. I release her head from the pole first followed by the other ropes. I hold her by one arm while I make her hop towards a chair. The clothespins bounce as she hops and the pain makes her grunt with every foot covered. I bend her over the padded chair back so her pinned boobs hang down.

While holding her with one arm, I smooth her naked butt with the other before landing a loud smack on one cheek. I caress the other side and then slap again. She cries out with every slap and shakes her head but a quick check on her slit belies her distress. I insert a finger and am gratified to see that she is very wet. The spanking continues for several minutes more and I can tell her will is weakening.

I can also tell that my desire is about to reach its peak. I use the safety shears to cut her legs loose and roughly drag her to the couch. I take off the clothespins from her tortured nipples and she groans anew as the blood rushes back. I drop my pants and briefs and ram into her with controlled haste. She cries out behind the gag and her hips meet my thrusts as I can feel the pressure build. With one final thrust, I cum inside her and she groans gratefully, her muscles squeezing to get the most out of my cock. I pull out of her with a satisfied groan and cuddle her close to me on the couch.

----

Should I release my wife now?

A – Yes, give her a break

B – No, take her to the bedroom for more kinky stuff

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
[mention]Rb34[/mention]
[mention]SFPGBondage[/mention]
[mention]Nexus[/mention]
[mention]boundking79[/mention]
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Definitely option B.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Yup, I'd have to vote for B as well!

I hope she's not waiting for our decision though...!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks guys! I'll let you know what happens tonight. 😈
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

Well it seems that the choice has already been made, but I too choose B! Better late than never haha
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic