YOU DECIDE OUR FATE - M/F - How I First Tied Up the Wife - the conclusion!

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

As I cuddle my sweet captive on the couch, the sight of her helpless and naked body begins to fan my desire (and my evil mind) anew. I stand and put on my briefs and pants. I pull her to her feet and fashion a crotchrope on her that makes her groan as I tighten the knots. I attach a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull her with me as I slowly make my way to our bedroom.

Once there, I fling off the comforter and pillows before setting her down in the middle. I bind one ankle with a length of rope before tying off the opposite end to one corner of the bed. Her other ankle receives the same treatment. I pause to look at my wife, who now lies on the bed with her legs spread wide open exposing her to my view. I quickly untie the ropes around her body and wrists, but her freedom is short-lived as I proceed to bind her wrists to the upper reaches of the bed. She is now spreadeagled nicely on the bed, totally helpless and vulnerable.

I lie down beside my restrained prisoner and whisper in her ear, “This is the part where housewife is caught all alone by the maniac burglar and is stripped naked and tied to the bed,” before I lavish kisses on her exposed neck. My wife pulls at the ropes and writhes, seeking escape, but her efforts are in vain.

“Still feeling frisky, eh?” I sneer as I position myself between her spread legs. I hold her naked thighs in place and my tongue darts into her moist slit causing her to moan and writhe. She knows that it pointless to resist, but she valiantly tries to avoid my relentless tongue and mouth. I bring her to the edge only to relent and deny her reward.

Instead, I stand and take off all my clothes. My erection pops free and I place a large pillow under my captive’s ass. I position myself carefully and thrust into her. She is moaning constantly now, pleading for mercy or release. I pump into her relentlessly, drawing out the experience until she and I can take no more. I cum into her and she responds with her own shuddering climax.

Later, I untie her and we lie together in bed, naked and satisfied.

----

Thank you for reading and for helping us with a truly mind-blowing experience! :D

[mention]HannaBarefoot[/mention]
[mention]Solarbeast[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]Dpsiic[/mention]
[mention]Rb34[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]
[mention]SFPGBondage[/mention]
[mention]Nexus[/mention]
[mention]boundking79[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Awesome concept love it
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Great work Switcher. Yeah, it's been a really good read and digging the multiple choice aspect. Reminds my of those old "choose you own adventure" books.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks for all your comments, dear readers! Maybe we'll share our further adventures, if you'll be interested.
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Yes, we are definitely interested!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

SILKEN TORMENT

My sweet wife has become my jailer.

She has ordered me to strip off my clothes and put on the “skivvies” she has bought for me. It’s actually a silky fiery red tight briefs. They feel really good and I can see the bulge my package makes even as I anticipate what my captor has in store for me.

She handcuffs my wrists behind me and puts a rope around my neck. She then leads me into my “prison” which is actually our bedroom. It is a chilly day and I can feel goosebumps all over my exposed body. There is a chair set in the middle of the room and she makes me sit down.

I gingerly sit on the padded chair and she drapes my arms over the chair back and replaces the handcuffs with a long and silky piece of cloth. I recognize it as a table runner that she uses to decorate tables when she has a catering engagement. With the pandemic, there isn’t much demand for catering so we have lots of material lying around the house—table cloths, napkins, table runners and the like. My bound wrists are tied off to the lower part of the chair frame.

She uses a large silken scarf to cover my entire head. With my sight cut off, the feelings of helplessness intensify and my cock stiffens a bit more. Once my head is covered, I suddenly feel another strip of cloth wrapped around my head where my mouth is, gagging me.

J notices the bulge I am sporting and takes the time to fondle my manhood.

“My, my! Aren’t we getting excited!” she exclaims. She then straddles me, pinning me to the chair, while she uses her hands to caress my exposed body. She then lavishes kisses, nips and bites on my covered face, neck, ears and chest. She tweaks my nipples with her fingers and rakes gently across my flesh.

I am suddenly oblivious to the chilly weather as desire inflames me. My erection pokes her behind and she admonishes me with, “You are a naughty prisoner. I think I will have to tie you more tightly.” I grumble and shake my head but she ignores me.

I feel her take one ankle and tie it tightly to a chair leg. She does the same with the other ankle. Just to make sure, she binds my knees to the chair so I cannot close or move my legs at all.

“Now that I’ve got you tied and helpless, I can do whatever I want with you, eh?” she teases me.

I can see nothing and say nothing as she once again uses her mouth to torment my bare torso. She travels lower down my tummy. By this time, I am thoroughly turned on and can feel nothing but whatever sensations she decides to inflict upon me. Her fingernails softly rake down my exposed body down to my thighs. I pull at my bonds but it is useless. I am bound too tightly. My helplessness is becoming an incredible turn on.

Her hands fondle my balls, gently squeezing. Her fingers tickle my rigid cock coaxing it to ultimate hardness. All this time, I can only struggle and groan as she continues the sensual torture.

My wife is a little undecided as to what to do next. Should she…

A – Continue torturing me with various sensations to keep me guessing.

B – Take off my briefs and lavish attention on my private parts.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Yeah, gotta be an A from me as well :twisted:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yarp A from me
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

A all the way.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Argh! Thanks to all of you...my wife has thoroughly "tortured" me. 😁 I'll need to recover a bit before I write what hapened. Lol.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here's what happened to me dear readers... :D

----

I sit quietly, striving to be patient, but I cannot help squirming in anticipation. My head is encased in a silken cocoon while the rest of my body is exposed, save for my most intimate parts. My wife continues to torment me with her mouth and fingers. She strokes, pinches and nips me until I am hard.

She now takes out my cock from its silken prison and exposes it to the air. On the brink of reprieve, I groan as she allows the tight elastic to close around the base of my cock entrapping my balls and exposing my rigid man-meat.

“I can see that you’re ready for me, my love,” she coos as she strokes my hardon, somehow coaxing even more out it. I can feel her finger trace its tip and she gently rubs up and down the turgid shaft. I thrust my hips, encouraging her to continue, but she uses one hand to press on my chest. I stop moving, anticipating her next move.

“Unfortunately, I am not ready for you,” she says. Her words hit me like cold water and I slump back into the chair, knowing my torment is not yet over.

To my surprise, she releases my legs from the chair. My wrists are likewise untied but she makes me stand and reties the silken restraints around my wrists. She uses another silken scarf to encircle my neck while she prods me from behind. I move forward, unaware of our ultimate destination. From the direction, I can tell that she is steering me towards the downstairs bedroom. She pulls on the halter around my neck and I stop. She takes the time to caress my exposed body.

“I think it’s time for these briefs to go,” she whispered even as she pulled down my briefs. Unencumbered, my cock springs free, hard and needy. She pushes me down to the single bed. She unties my wrists from behind my back only to re-tie them to the bed. My arms are now stretched and held in place by tightly knotted silken scarves. I now lie completely naked on the bed, powerless to resist my captor.

I feel rope capturing one ankle and it is pulled upwards followed by the other one. She is apparently binding my legs spread and tied off to the sturdy iron grill on the window. I now lay naked and bound with my legs spread and held in midair.

“You look so deliciously helpless, darling! Now, I can do anything I want with you,” she declares as I struggle uselessly against my bonds. I feel her getting on the bed and caressing my bare legs. With agonizing slowness, her fingers find their way down my ankles, calves, knees and thighs. Finally, her hand closes around my exposed cock. Slowly, she teases me with her hands—pumping up and down and I moan helplessly.

Suddenly, my cock is engulfed in her moist and velvety mouth and she skillfully uses her tongue and mouth to torment me with a s-l-o-w blowjob. I try to resist the inevitable but she brings me on a roller coaster ride and I can feel my excitement mount. She hums and slurps breaking down my resistance. Finally, when I feel like I can take no more, she stops! I groan in gagged protest and feel my ankles being untied.

“Time for your cock to serve me, my love,” she says and then I feel something wonderful engulf my cock. My wife has impaled herself upon my rigid tool and is riding me like a stallion. Slowly, she fucks me and I feel the familiar feeling about to overtake me.

“Cum for mommy, my bad boy!” she commands and I comply, shooting powerfully into her even as she screams in appreciation.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Hot dam ! Another excellent addition to this ongoing story. Hope this isn't the end yet.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to pick up some silk ties for, :idea: ...research proposes.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks for the appreciation [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] and [mention]boundking79[/mention].

Because of what my wife did, I am planning something wicked for her. :twisted: Any suggestions? 8-)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Hmmm well obviously she’s gonna have to tied up. One time I tied my wife spread eagle to the bed still wearing lingerie and thigh high boots. And then I teased her with some ice cubes. Like
I’d let some drip on her and other times I would put the cube in my mouth and run it over her body. Then when I wanted to be mean I’d put it in her belly button. Oh and another thing, while tied up I like to go down on her for long time. Bc I know after a bit she wants the real deal, and I like to deny that until I say so... :twisted:
so there’s that idea :lol:
Thanks [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] for the suggestion. Let me try it out!

In the meantime, let me tell you about the first time i tied the wife up. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

HOW I FIRST TIED UP THE WIFE

Let me tell you how I got my wife hooked into bondage…

We weren’t married then. We eventually lived together before we got married, but at the time, we were living in separate places.

The weather was really bad at the time. It was so bad that we decided that I’d take her home the next day when the weather had cleared. We’d had dinner and watched a bit of TV. Kissing turned to heavy petting until I took her upstairs to my room. I remember she was still wearing her office uniform, but I peeled off her white blouse and green skirt leaving her in her underwear. These too were quickly removed and I soon had her nude on my bed.

“Here I am lover. All bared for your pleasure,” she said teasingly.

I wasted no time taking off my clothes and we were soon intertwined on the bed, thick in the throes of passion. I was busy using my mouth on her when I suddenly came up for air and crawled on top of her. I kissed her nipples tenderly before popping the question, “Can we do something different tonight?”

“Like what?” she asked.

“You’ll see,” I answered as I reached below the bed pulling out a length of rope.

To her quizzical look, I asked, “May I tie you up?” I was a bit nervous as I wasn’t sure how she would react.

To my relief, she smiled before saying, “I didn’t know you had wicked plans for me tonight. Maybe I should just leave.”

“In this weather? No way am I gonna allow that!” I responded.

“Yeah? How are you gonna stop me?” she inquired defiantly.

I responded by flipping her on her stomach and quickly tying her wrists together. I didn’t make it too tight. I wanted her to get used to the feeling of being tied up.

“Oh my! A sex-crazed maniac has captured me! What will I do now?” she giggled.

“Oh you are gonna love what I will do to you my dear!” I threatened as I pushed her faceup on the bed. I grabbed her bare legs before diving into her most private bits. To my delight, I could smell her arousal and my tongue tasted the moisture leaking from her slit. I skillfully used my tongue to tease her, stabbing deep into her velvety recesses even as she moaned in helpless pleasure.

----

Would you like to hear what happened next?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago My dude, how could you ask “would you like to know what happens next?” Ummm I’ll answer your question with a question- does the sun set in the west? Did Barry bons take steroids? The answer to all these questions, and yours is a definitive yes! Lolol :lol:
Just pulling your chain man! 😁 Had to help the wife with something. Watch for the continuation! 😉
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

J writhed helplessly on the bed totally under my control. I continued to orally stimulate her and then I stopped.

Somewhat shakily, she protested, “Wh-, what are you doing, honey?”

I knew what she wanted but I merely smiled at her and took out another length of rope. I began to bind her ankles together. She did not resist but asked, “Why are you tying my feet, dear? I’m already tied up.”

“Just making sure you can’t run away!” I snickered as I pulled the last knot. Now J lay on the bed, completely naked, with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied together. I sat her up and went behind her. I began to fondle her breasts and nipples even as I started nibbling on her neck.

“OMG! Don’t torture me like this!” she hoarsely sighed as I continued to explore her naked body. She was helpless and submitting to my ministrations. I wet a finger with my mouth and prodded her very moist slit. She moaned as I finger-fucked her. She tried to open her legs but the ropes on her ankles prevented her from completely opening her legs. She was panting now and pleading with me to finish her off.

I stood up and began to untie her ankles. She looked on with relief, knowing I would now take her. Instead, I spread her legs and began binding her ankles to a corner of the bed. My bed didn’t have posts so I had to tie off the ropes to the legs of the bed. She tested the ropes and saw that she could not close her legs anymore. I untied her wrists and helped her to lie down. I tied off her wrists to the other corners of the bed so she was now tied spreadeagle to my bed.

I went atop her and asked her how she felt. She answered, “Darling, you’ve got me tied down tightly. I’m completely open and helpless.”

I kissed her on the lips and asked her, “Are you regretting having a sex-crazed guy for a boyfriend?”

She smiled naughtily and shook her head saying, “Honey, you can take advantage of me anytime!”

I needed no further encouragement as I dove between her wide-open thighs and started eating her anew. She moaned and shifted between praising me and cursing me. I took my time caressing her naked body using my mouth and hands to tease and torture her. When I could stand it no more, I positioned my cock between her legs and impaled her with my steel-hard rod. She inhaled sharply and begged me for more. I fully indulged her and thrust into her repeatedly. Her slit was slick and tight.

With a loud groan, I expended myself in her even as her own orgasm rolled over her. We both drew out the ecstasy of our orgasms before I pulled out of her. The sensation was almost as heavenly as thrusting into her.

I lay beside her trying to catch my breath. She lay, still bound, recovering her wits. I kissed her deeply even as I draped an arm and leg over her.

“You are an incredible lover, my maniac boyfriend!” she whispered.

“Maybe I’ll kidnap you again, love,” I said.

“You can kidnap me anytime, honey!” she answered.

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic