Patty Returns with Christmas Bondage (MM/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty Returns with Christmas Bondage (MM/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

I have had the best few months of my life since transitioning to Patty. I have been on hormones and feel like my true self. I have had some very positive experiences and taken some very bold chances with my kinks and fetishes which have expanded my feeling of true self.

Christmas was another great experience, I had not seen Mark since early fall due to having to move to be closer to work. He surprised me with a visit for a few days and he said he had a surprise for me. I could not contain my excitement, he has fully accepted me as my true female self and treats me like his princess. I have such deep love and respect for him. I have made so many strides as my female self. My hair has grown to just below my shoulders and my breasts have grown to a respectful 32B and my skin is smooth and hairless. I love the sight of myself in the mirror now and hope Mark does too.

I sat on my couch wearing my Christmas leggings with little snowmen on them and a cute little sweatshirt with frosty on it. I was just relaxing and watching romantic movies on Hallmark. I was snuggled in my blanket and dozing off a bit when a hand clamped down over my mouth, I was startled and tried to struggle but I was pushed down onto the couch by another person and held tight.

“Don’t move or make a sound or we will be forced to hurt you,” a voice I didn’t recognize said.

I was frightened, this person was muscular and strong, he held me down with ease.

“Do as we say and you will be ok, do you understand?” he said.

I nodded yes. Mark was not due for another day so I knew this wasn’t him, plus I knew his body and voice. The man holding the hand over my mouth quickly pulled a leather blindfold with a nose hole over my eyes and tied it behind my head. Then both men turned me onto my stomach and Mr. Voice pulled my arms behind me. He wrapped my wrists together tightly with electrical tape. Mr. Quiet stuffed a wad of cloth in my mouth totally filling it and then looped wide electrical tape over it several times. Mr. Voice wrapped my thighs, knees and ankles. I pulled to the sitting position and had the tape wrapped around my waist and chest. I was tied very tightly and then I had foam ear plugs stuffed into my ears and tape placed over them. Then headphones were placed over the tape. I couldn’t speak, hear or see. I didn’t know which way was up or down. I was in a complete panic. Mark would not be this strict without discussing it with me first. Was this one of the men I had played with from Craigslist? Was this someone new that I didn’t know? I was confused and scared.

I felt hand being run over my ass and then squeezing it. I felt what appeared to me a face rubbing against my ass then burying into my crack. I felt hands run over my breasts and squeezing and rubbing my nipples. Fingers circled my gagged lips and then pinching my nose closed for several seconds at a time. I would panic and squirm gasping for air. I was so scared and I felt like I was going to die as soon as they were done teasing me. I had regrets for playing with people I met online and having them to my house. I knew I was now paying the price for my kinks. As the hand groped and teased me I could do nothing but accept it. I moaned and they would tease more, I would struggle and they would grope more. I could only try and not show my fear and anxiety but that was easier said than done.

I was left alone after what seemed like hours of torture. I was completely deprived of any sense and was in complete terror. I laid tightly taped up and gagged in silence for hours before my ears were freed and Mr. Voice spoke.

“I am removing your blindfold, do not struggle or try to speak or you will be punished, understand?”

I nodded yes. He removed my blindfold and the light was overwhelming and my senses flooded back and I was disoriented. As I was slowly able to focus the man stood in front of me naked. He was tall and very muscular. His penis stood erect and was massive, it was easily seven or eight inches. Mr. Quiet sudden grabbed me from behind and held me tight. Mr. Voice spoke.

“When your gag comes off, you will not speak. You will open your cocksucker and wait for me to enter your mouth. Do you understand?”

All I could do was nod yes again. Mr. Quiet roughly unwrapped the tape and ripped out the wad of cloth. I sat on my knees with my mouth open as Mr. Voice walked to me. He shoved his cock into my mouth and grabbed my head tightly. He began to shove his cock in and out of my mouth. He shoved all of him in my mouth as I gagged and tried to breathe as he did. Drool ran from my mouth as he face fucked me then he said.

“Now suck it pig”.

I sucked and took him all the way in my mouth. I switched from soft to hard and made sure I always took him to the back of my throat. I felt his huge cock throb and knew after a few minutes he was going to cum. He then exploded in mouth and I swallowed every drop and even licked him clean.

“MMM, what a good little pig,” he said.

Mr. Quiet shoved the wad back into my mouth and tight a knotted cloth deep between my teeth. The blindfold went back on and Mr. Quiet pulled my ankles to my wrists and hogtied me tightly. I could still taste Mr. Voice and my throat was sore from my face fucking. I laid there uncomfortable and tightly tied and gagged. This was scary but I had to admit somewhat hot. I still wasn’t sure who these men were and I knew Mark would be here soon. What will happen to me before then?

To be continued.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Good to see your story on here Patty, I hope to read more soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic