Patty Gets Collared (F/TG)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patty Gets Collared (F/TG)

Post by cdpattycd »

As I lay on her bed naked with a throbbing erection, blind folder with a tight silk scarf tied around my head. My wrists cuffed to the headboard and my ankles cuffed to the footboard. Two pairs of her panties shoved deep in my mouth and a thick knotted silk scarf tied tightly keeping those panties in. My knees tied off with rope under the bed as well as my elbows. My waist was also tied down with rope. My movement was well restricted. I would feel a soft, warm hand run over my naked body gently, then spending time pumping my gurl clitty then stopping suddenly. I would moan out in pleasure and that would be why she stopped.

“Pig, I told you I didn’t want to hear a sound from you,” she told me.

I would try to keep my sounds to myself but the feel of those hands exploring my body and then jerking my throbbing and aching cock felt like bliss. I wanted her to continue so badly but I had to remember to do as I was told or my Mistress would not allow me to orgasm. I wanted this experience with a woman ever since I transitioned into Patty. I had been dommed by a man on several occasions and enjoyed it every time but I had never found an accepting female partner of my transition or my bondage fetish. I found Mistress Amy on fetlife.com and she was everything I wanted and more. Mistress Amy is a bisexual woman who also happens to be very active in the LBGTQ community. Mistress Amy accepts me fully as a transgender woman. She is also very strict and skilled in her role as a Mistress.

Mistress Amy put on a pair of satin gloves and began exploring my body again, running her gloved hands softly over my skin stopping and working my nipples gently then pinching them with just the right amount of pain and pleasure. I fought back my urge to moan, I bit down on the panties to stifle my moans. Mistress Amy moved to my throbbing gurl clitty and with those satin gloved hands rubbed softly, then jerked gently at first. I bit down on those panties with all I had, the feeling of her hands on me was almost too much to handle.

“Don’t you even think about cumming my little pig,” she said.

Mistress Amy jerked harder and faster and my clitty throbbed and that feeling of climax rose up and I wanted to moan out but I had to remain quiet. Mistress continued to jerk with one hand then with her other she pinched my left nipple. I let out a soft moan on accident, Mistress pinched harder,

“Did I just hear you moan Pig?” she asked.

I violently shook my head no,

“I better not have,” she said.

She slowed down her jerking and circled the tip of my clittly softly with her warm, moist tongue. I wanted to, needed to moan out but knew I couldn’t or this would all end. My clittly was throbbing with the urge to explode, but if it did I would be punished severely. Mistress could feel me throb and worked the tip of my clittly with her tongue.

“If you cum before I tell you, you get chastity for one month pig,” she said.

She began to furiously jerk my clitty again and I fought with all I had not to cum. The panties in my mouth were soaked with saliva from my biting so hard. I was brought to the brink of ecstasy and Mistress stopped again. My clitty throbbed with a hot desire to explode. Mistress then pinched my nose with one hand and jerked my clitty furiously with the other. I tried desperately to remain quiet. As breathing became more difficult and panic began to set in. Mistress jerked me harder. After several seconds of panic she screamed.

“CUM FOR ME PIG!”

I then exploded my hot load, it pumped out of my clitty all over my belly and Mistress continued to pinch my nose and jerk as I came. I was in total ecstasy and on the brink of passing out. The cum continued to flow from my clitty. I jerked and convulsed as I continued to cum. Once my clitty stopped flowing Mistress allowed me to breathe. I drew in huge breaths through my nose as my clitty continued to throb.

“Very good what a good little piggy you are,” Mistress said.

I lay there covered in my hot load and in a calm feeling of bliss and love for my Mistress. I was so completely thrilled I made her happy with me. Mistress untied me and removed my gag. She helped me to my feet and walked me to the bathroom to run a bath. After my bath she helped me dress and made me tea. She was so gentle with my aftercare it was amazing. Mistress Amy asked if I would accept her collar and I accepted immediately. I knelt by her side for the rest of the evening. I was in heaven and I feel like I found my place and it is by my Mistresses side.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

What a great, exhilarating story! Sounded like a blast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic