Robbed at work M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jennifer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Robbed at work M/F

Post by Jennifer »

Hi everyone. My name is Jennifer. 36 yr old 5’2 blonde. On this particular day I wore my white classic 5 inch heels, black capri pants, and my white top with the shoulders cut out.
I worked part time at a tanning salon. The night was quiet as normal as we usually die down after 8 o clock. We close at nine and with it being slow I went ahead and got a jump on cleaning up. I was in one of the rooms wiping down a bed when the front door bell dinged (like it does whenever the door is opened). As I walked up to greet him I noticed my open sign was now facing me (meaning if anyone walked up they would see closed)
I said can I help you sir and that is when he produced a gun from his pocket and ordered me to open the cash register. I complied and he then ordered me back to the office where I was told to get on my knees with my hands on my head. I pleaded with him not to hurt me and I was told to hush.
He walked around to the desk and opened the drawer and I heard him say nice. He then made his way back around and took my hands and placed them behind my back and he started wrapping tape around my wrist and my hands leaving only my fingers showing. After taping he said pretty pink nails you have now stand up and he helped me stand and started wrapping my ankles telling me how sexy I looked. I pleaded with him again to please don’t hurt me. Take anything you want.
He just laughed and said sorry hun but you are talking to much. And started ripping off pieces of tape. I started begging no please and was immediately silenced with 5 strips of tape over my mouth
He then took my arm and told me to hop to one of the tanning rooms where I was then placed on the tanning bed. He said don’t worry he’s not going to turn the bed on. But he is going to lower the top. But before he did so he kissed my taped lips and then went to my feet and removed my heels and I all heard was wow you have some very cute feet. He started to rub them and tell me how nice and tan my feet were and how cute my toes looked with the pink nail polish matching my fingers.
Then the unimaginable I felt his lips kissing the tops of my feet and then my toes going into his mouth being sucked on and to finish off the weirdness he began tickling my feet causing me to laugh in my gag. He then came back got right by my ear and said lucky me. He said if he had a car he would be taking me along for a ride. He then kissed and nibbled my ear and said I gotta go before someone comes looking for you and he lowered the lid and left. I heard the door bell ding so I waited a couple minutes hoping he did really leave and I finally managed to push the top of the bed up with my feet and managed to hop to the front of the store where a young couple saw me and stopped and untaped me while waiting on the cops to come
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo nice short story only space between paragraphs and gender taging you should do.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

A little difficult to read, space up your text to make it easier to read. Loved the story though.
And, as mentioned, please gender tag it as M/F
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago A little difficult to read, space up your text to make it easier to read. Loved the story though.
And, as mentioned, please gender tag it as M/F
I did it for her. Simpler and surer.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

So did this actually happen?
Deleted User 1591

Post by Deleted User 1591 »

I find it really, really hard to believe this is a true story. It's just a little incredulous.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

AlexUSA_99 wrote: 5 years ago I find it really, really hard to believe this is a true story. It's just a little incredulous.
Same here
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago
AlexUSA_99 wrote: 5 years ago I find it really, really hard to believe this is a true story. It's just a little incredulous.
Same here
I think that is not really imported in my view. As reader how I no knows any one in place personal. So I could not decide it. I could only belief it and wish It has happened to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic