New Toys/Tied Up and Stashed During Facetime (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New Toys/Tied Up and Stashed During Facetime (F/M)

Post by WillHBonney »

Intro:
(If you want straight to the tying, you can skip past this)

So a few months back I wrote a story about how my girlfriend Kate, despite originally not being all that into bondage, has started to embrace her dom side a little and how our tie up games have evolved over time. Setting the bar with my girlfriend (F/M)

We recently decided to order some bondage equipment online. We ordered a bunch of rope, a blind fold and a vibrator.
My girlfriend then piped up that she fancied getting some nipple clamps.
"Are you into that?" I asked when she suggested them.
"I'd like to try them. And you'll be trying them too" she mischievously grinned. We added them to basket. Light clamps with a chain that attached to a piece of velcro that you strap around your neck.

Then it came to picking a gag to order.
"I think we should get that one" Kate smiled, pointing to this:

I was pretty shocked at her choice especially since we had been quire vanilla in our choices up to this point (minus the clamps maybe) and that gag is definitely not your classic ball gag.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely" she grinned.
"It'll hold your mouth open so I can stuff my socks in whenever I want."

I added to basket straight away.

------------------------------------------------------

So jump forwards a few days to the Saturday night. Our things have arrived and we were deciding what we were going to do.
In the previous story, I spoke about how I had suggested the scenario that my girlfriend's friends were over at our house, and Kate had me tied up and stashed away somewhere hidden.

I brought up that scenario again to Kate. Obviously with covid about, it's just a pretend scenario.

"Hmmm I know what we could do..." Kate responded after some thinking.
"How about I tie you up, and then I go on facetime with Sarah?" Sarah is one of Kate's close friends.
"And I leave you all tied up in the other room? How does that sound?"

"Sounds amazing!" I enthusiastically replied.

Kate grabbed the same plastic fold out chair as the previous story.

"Strip down to your undies then have a seat" she commanded. I stripped down and sat on the seat.

Kate unravelled one of the coils of rope. The 3 ropes we bought were all black and all 5m in length.

"Hands behind the chair" she instructed. She took the rope and folded it so it was doubled. Holding my wrists together with my palms touching, she wrapped the rope around my wrists and looped the rope through itself.
She then began wrapping the 2 loose ends of the rope around my wrists, leaving a slight gap in between my arms.
After a few wraps, she began wrapping the ropes vertically between my arms and around the horizontal wraps. She pulled tight on the rope this time. I could feel the entire tie tightening around my wrists. My hands wriggled helplessly as they dangled down behind the chair.
Finally she knotted the ropes together and tucked the knot away under the layers of wrapped ropes.

To my surprise, she then took a belt and passed it over my body and behind the back of the chair. She pulled it tight causing me to sit upright onto the chair and my arms to pin against the backrest. She buckled the belt and slid it so that the buckle was on my chest and out of reach of my hands.
I was now secured to the chair. My arms couldn't even lift up.

"Feet now" she smiled as she walked around to stand in front of me. She grabbed the 2 remaining coils of rope and unravelled them.
Just like my wrists, she folded the rope over. She grasped my left ankle and pressed it against the leg of the chair, angling my foot so that my toes pointing towards the floor but were about an inch off the ground. This left my soles exposed.
She wrapped the rope around my ankle and the chair leg.
Again, just like my wrists, she wrapped around my ankles and the chair leg several times before changing to wrap in between my leg and the chair leg. She finished off with another tight knot.
She repeated the process for my right leg.

"Ahhh perfect" she smiled as she stood back and admired me. I couldn't move an inch on the chair. My feet were completely pinned to the chair legs. My arms, pinned to the back of the seat.
But the best was yet to come.

"Hmmm what next?" she pondered as she rummaged through the box containing all of our new toys.
"How about this?" she grabbed an item and held her arm up revealing it to me. It was the gag.

"Yeah ok" I shrugged. Inside I was buzzing. The idea of having those big black lips was so humiliating and as a result such a turn on.

Kate walked behind me. I could hear the sounds of the leather straps and metal buckles as she prepared the gag.

"Open wide my love" she asked as she held the gag out in front of me and began bringing it towards my face.

"Jeezo it's quite big" I groaned, suddenly realising the actual size of it.

"It'll fit, don't you worry." Kate 'reassured' me.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could. She pulled the gag tight into my mouth and fiddled around with it until eventually my teeth and lips were both biting down on the mouth guard. Kate pulled the straps tight behind my head and buckled them secure.

"Uuurghggh" I groaned as my mouth remained forcefully open.

Kate walked around to view me from the front.
She immediately began giggling.

"Oh my god babe. You suit them" she mocked.

"Huurrghghg" I sighed. The gag was a bit different to what I expected. Whilst it did hold my mouth open, the rubber material meant that I could still 'close' my mouth. My real mouth remained wide open, but the black rubber lips could close over.

"You look like Katie Price" Kate continued to mock. I giggled through the gag and playfully fluttered my eyelashes.

"Right. Next." She snapped, getting back to business. She turned to the box and began rummaging again. This time she pulled out the blindfold. A simple red satin blindfold with 2 elastic straps.

I gazed at her as she approached. My mouth gaped open thanks to the black rubber lips. She walked around me and from behind she slowly slid the blindfold down over my forehead. She paused just as it reached my eyebrows.
Her head leaned over my shoulder and into my peripheral vision. Slowly she resumed lowering the blindfold. The last thing I saw was her menacing grin and then... darkness.

"Ooh, what have we got left?" her voice sounded from across the room as she reached into the box of fun things.
Suddenly there was the faint sound of a small metal chain jangling.

"How about these?" Kate cackled.

"Huurghgg?" I wondered?
---------------------------------------
To be continued.
I expected this to be a 1 parter but I got carried away with the details :lol:
Hope you enjoyed it so far!
Any feedback is welcome please!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Fantastic start! Well described, and that gag is really unique, I've never seen anything like it before! Looking forward to seeing what Kate has in store for you next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Excellent start! Sounds like you both are having fun!
Very curious how this new gag changes things - does it keep you from spitting out something put into your mouth?
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great start, Looking forward for more
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Kate walked over and stood behind me. Suddenly, there was the sound of velcro ripping. It was the nipple clamps.
I felt her arms lean over my shoulders as she gently brought the velcro strap collar around my neck. She pulled the strap around the back of my neck and fastened it neatly. It wasn't too tight but not too loose either.
The 2 clamps dangled down on my bare chest. The metal chains were quite cold against my skin.

"Let's see" Kate thought aloud as she picked up the first clamp and began loosening it.
"We'll start off nice and loose and see how you feel". I nodded.

I sat in anticipation, awaiting the feeling of the clamp on my nipple. Since it was our first time using them I really had no idea what to expect.
I felt the clamp press against my skin then slowly begin closing. It lightly pinched on my nipple.

"How's that?"

I shrugged then nodded. It almost felt as though nothing was on my nipple.

"Is it sore?" Kate checked. I shook my head.

"Ok then, let's tighten it." Kate smiled as she gently removed it from my nipple. I sat in silence and listened to her slowly tightening the clamps.
"Let' try that" she finished.

Once again, I prepared myself. I slid upright on the chair. I felt the clamp being positioned over my nipple. Slowly it closed. It began to squeeze on my nipple, tighter than before.

"Haarrghhh" I groaned as it began to pinch. But the clamp continued to tighten. Despite being blindfolded, I angled my head downwards as if I was looking at my chest.
Kate finally let go of the clamp, allowing it to hang down. It was tight. My nipple ached.

"Ok?" Kate checked.
"Hrrgh huhh" I nodded. Behind my back my fists clenched tightly. I tried to grit my teeth but could only close over the black lips.

Kate picked up the second clamp. Before I could ready myself, it began closing on my other nipple. She closed this one faster. It was on before I could even make a sound.

"Haarrghggg!" I moaned as she let go allowing the second clamp to dangle too. My tied hands writhed and wriggled against the ropes.

"Is it too sore? Do you want me to take them off?" Kate checked. I shook my head. The clamps were painful. Not too painful, but enough that I wanted to remove them. But I couldn't. Because I was tied up.
The clamps were a continued reminder that I had no control.
"Ok, I'll leave them on you. There's still room to tighten them" she taunted. I continued to groan as I sat helpless on the chair.

"Hmmm. If you don't shut up I might have to do something to shut you up. We don't want Sarah wondering what's going on do we?"
I continued my moans. Partially because of the clamps, but partially because I was excited to see how Kate planned on shutting me up. I heard her leaving the room, leaving me behind in my predicament. I continued to moan and breath heavily.
She returned after 10 or 20 seconds and walked behind me. She grabbed both chains and pulled them upwards, yanking on the clamps.

"Uuuurghggh!" I yelped as I tried to lift out the chair and reduce the tug on the clamps.
"Uurrmmrghphphh" My groans were cut as Kate suddenly stuffed one of her used black ankle socks into the open mouth of the big black lips. Her finger pushed on the sock, forcing it through the gag and into my actual mouth.
"Mmmrrgggphhhhh" I complained as the sock was forced against my tongue. It was her sock that she had worn to work that day. The unpleasant salty taste overwhelmed me.

She let go of the clamps and I sank back onto the chair. Then from nowhere, she pulled her pink fluffy dressing gown tie tight into the black rubber lips. She pulled the tie behind my head and knotted it.
My gag now consisted of a stuffed worn sock, a black rubber lip gag, and a cleave gag pulled tight into the black lips.

She grabbed the clamp chains and tugged again.
"Mmrrrrgphhh!" I cried.
"Good" she smiled. "That's better. Sarah won't hear you now."

"One more thing" she added as she grabbed something from the bed. I felt her hand press against the back of my head.
Her other hand slowly cupped over my nose. In the palm of that hand was her other sock.

"Mmrrrrrggphhh!" I protested. My hands and feet squirmed in desperation.

After a few seconds of squirming, Kate removed her hand from over my nose. I breathed a literal sigh of relief from the stench of her well worn work sock. But she wasn't done.
She took the sock and positioned it over my nose once again. This time she tucked it under the blindfold so that the sock was held in place over my nose.
I furiously shook my head hoping the sock would fall off my nose but it remained in place.

"I'd better go and facetime Sarah now. Don't want to keep her waiting!" Kate concluded. She ran her hands up and down my arms, tugging at the ropes to ensure they were still nice and tight.
"I'll be in the other bedroom. I'll leave the door open so I can see you."

She leaned in and pressed her lips against the black rubber lips and kissed.

"Eugh" she repulsed as her nose came into close proximity to the sock secured over my nose.
"Bye babe" she said as she walked out the room, switching off the light as she left.
"I'll come back in and see you in 15 minutes. And maybe I'll tighten those clamps." her voice faded as she walked further away.

"Mrrrggphhh!" I sighed as I sank into the chair, my nipples aching from the clamps, my nose covered by a stinky sock and my mouth aggressively gagged and stuffed.

---------------------------------------------
That's pretty much it for the tying part of the story.
I could maybe add another part about Kate's sporadic visits throughout the night.
She didn't really change much about the tie but she would occasionally tease me and when she was on facetime to Sarah she would make little innuendo's or quips.
Let me know if you're interested in hearing that part.
Thanks for reading!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Awesome continuation!
Thanks for sharing, i really enjoyed reading it!

I would also enjoy hearing about the taunts and innuendos. I assume the torture of the dirty sock gag, the smelly sock over your nose, and the clamps gradually drove you more insane?

Did you gag-speak at all during the call, or did you not want to risk it? Was the gag pretty effective?

How long were you kept like that? Did she let you go after the call, or was there more taunting, teasing, and torture?

You’re becoming one of my favorite writers!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

The next chapter Sarah will stay before the chair... I hope at least.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Just after Kate left the room, leaving me alone with my bonds, I did probably the daftest thing I could have done in my position.
In an attempt to see how tight my ties really were, I decided to shake myself a little. The moment I wriggled, the chains dangling down from the tight nipple clamps began swaying. It was just like when Kate had grabbed the chain and yanked on it.

"MMMRRGPHHH!" I muffled harshly into my gag at the shock of the swaying clamps. I rocked my head back and inhaled sharply through the sock.
Taking long, deep breaths helped cope with the constant pinching sensation on my nipples. But that came at a price as I had to draw in through the stench of the used sock.

Across the hallway I heard Kate's phone ringing as Sarah called.
"Hey gal" Kate greeted her.
"Heyyyy!" Sarah cheerfully replied. Kate's tone had completely changed from the dominant, teasing whispers she used when tying me up to a casual, friendly voice. Hearing that really gave me a kick. Knowing that she was able to flick between personas so casually.
On top of that, the thought that Sarah had no idea what was going on just across from the room that Kate was in was so exhilarating. One slight tilt of Kate's phone and Sarah would see my helpless predicament. Tied, clamped and gagged.

"What have you been up to today?" Sarah asked.

"Oh not much. Work. Then spent the evening cleaning... tying up a few things. Usual stuff." Kate casually responded. Had I not been in such a state of submission and exhilaration, I'd have rolled my eyes at her Bond-Villainesque joke. I reckon even Sarah would have found her choice of words odd.
But knowing that Kate was mocking me, I couldn't help but give a little helpless gagged whimper acknowledging her quip.

The girls continued chatting on facetime. I sat there still helpless. Still slightly in pain at the pinch of the clamps. My face still scrunched at the combination of tight gag(s) and sock covered nose.
Occasionally I'd look down at the nipple clamps. Even though I was blindfolded, I'd tilt my head down in their direction and groan.

Knowing that I was completely helpless felt amazing. If I could, I'd remove the clamps and socks. But I couldn't. I was completely at the mercy of Kate.

"What's he up to?" I heard Sarah ask as I turned my attention away from the clamps and back to their conversation. Sarah must have asked about me.

"Oh he's downstairs on his xbox. He's chatting with the guys." Kate responded.

"Aww, what are they playing?" Sarah asked. Sarah is into gaming too, occasionally the 3 of us play GTA together.

"They were playing fifa earlier. You should have heard them! He was so loud. " Kate giggled.

"Ughh" I heard Sarah react. She's not really into fifa.

"I know. eventually I had to tell him to put a sock in it." Kate laughed.

"You get him telt" Sarah joked. (Telt is a Scottish way of saying 'told').

"Actually I'm going to go see how he's getting on" Kate added. "Back in a second gal."
I heard Kate's footsteps as she approached the room I was in.

"Hey babe. How are you? Not too sore?" She asked as she entered the room. I nodded and gave a slight muffled "Yrrphh".
"Good" Kate grinned.
I felt her hand graps the chains of the clamps and tug them upwards.

"mmrrppghh!" I groaned, desperately trying to suppress my moans in case Sarah heard. Kate continued to tug on the chains.
I lifted off the chair towards where she pulled the chain, my fists clenched.

Finally she let go of the clamps.
"It's ok babe. I muted my phone." she smiled. I could tell from her tone she was pleased with herself for tricking me.

""MMRRGPHHH!" I released through the cleave gagged, sock stuffed rubber lip gag. The rubber lips were chomping down hard on the pink dressing gown tie.
After all of the exhaling, I audibly drew in through the sock.

"Shall we see about tightening these?" Kate flicked at the clamps. I jolted as she flicked them.
"Yeah. Let's tighten them"

She slowly unclamped each nipple. The release was indescribable. My entire body sank down in a state of relief as the constant pinch was removed.

"Does that feel good?" Kate smiled. I nodded.
"Mmmm. We'll don't get used to it."

Her hand grabbed my left nipple as she prepared to re-clamp it. It froze in preparation. Every part of my body was clenched in anticipation.
The familiar feeling of the rubber clamp tips slowly began to squeeze down. I kept waiting for it to stop.

"MMRRRPPGGGHHH!" I shook. Finally the clamp was in place.

"I like these!" Kate chirped as she prepared the second clamp. Again, she slowly released it down on my nipple. Once again I squirmed in agony.

"Right! I best get back to it. Sarah will be wondering where I've went!" Kate finished. Her hand grasped my chin and turned my face towards her face.
"Bye babe" she whispered. She let go of my chin and gave my cheek a light slap.
"Remember I'm only across the hallway so if you moan too loud Sarah might hear you!".
She left the room.

"Hey hey" Kate greeted Sarah as she returned to their facetime.

I returned to my evening of sitting tied to a chair, mouth packed and wrapped, nipples intensely clamped, eyes covered and nose forced to inhale my girlfriend's sweaty work sock.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Absolutely love this story and glad you returned to add more. Still curious how long that call went on for though!

It also brings home the frustration for me. I had finally plucked up the courage with my missis to start doing things like this and then lockdowns hit. Suddenly there was no where to send my daughter to give us privacy so couldn't pursue any further!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story/experience. That sounds fun and really hard at the same time. I guess you really felt helpless like that.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hahaha. I'd love to have a submissive man to tease and torture like that, orrrrrr maybe submit to such treatment.

Can you tell me, is it different for men? I find the worst/best bit of Nicole lamps is when they are taken off and you think you're getting relief they quickly begin to throb. If you snap them back on just as they're throbbing , well wow, that really smarts.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] hey,hope this is ok but I thought id add my input.......
I've had nipple clamps used on me once and it felt way more intense when they were taken off than when they were put on,so id say its pretty similar for men if thats what its like for a woman......
They do look super sexy on a bound woman do much though😁
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

guardian741 wrote: 3 years ago You’re becoming one of my favorite writers!
Thank you very much for the massive compliment!

[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] it definitely was fun!

[mention]wannabetiedup[/mention] in the end Kate came in and released me whilst she was still on the call. I was tied up for what felt like several hours but according to Kate I was tied up for 2 hours.
After I had cleaned up, I did join her on the call with Sarah and it felt quite exhilarating to be sitting there chatting to her having just spent the last 2 hours like I had done.

[mention]Killua[/mention] I really did feel helpless. It was quite amazing to know that there was nothing I could do about my situation. I was entirely at the mercy of Kate.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] don’t worry, I got my revenge on Kate the next night :twisted:
To answer your question about the nipple clamps, my girlfriend is similar to you in that her favourite part is when they are removed. Her nipples become incredibly sensitive allowing me to do things to them.

Whereas when I have them on it’s pretty much just a constant pain. There isn’t much in terms of stimulation for me. What I enjoy is how the constant pain reminds me that I am completely helpless and I have no way of removing the clamps. I’m entirely at Kate’s mercy and the clamps are 1 of many small reminders.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago @JulieG don’t worry, I got my revenge on Kate the next night :twisted:
To answer your question about the nipple clamps, my girlfriend is similar to you in that her favourite part is when they are removed. Her nipples become incredibly sensitive allowing me to do things to them.

Whereas when I have them on it’s pretty much just a constant pain. There isn’t much in terms of stimulation for me. What I enjoy is how the constant pain reminds me that I am completely helpless and I have no way of removing the clamps. I’m entirely at Kate’s mercy and the clamps are 1 of many small reminders.
One on my favourites is to have hand tied behind my back, gagged and blindfolded then be led round by the chain on my nipple clamps.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Two hours is not to be sniffed at, pun intended. Sounds great. As I said before, I was about to lead my wife into doing something similar when lockdown hit and free time/space suddenly wasn't there. There was even clamps in the bag of new toys I had bought just prior. I'm encouraged that it can be achieved from your story.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]wannabetiedup[/mention] I know the feeling. My girlfriend and I recently moved into our own place hence the recent purchases. But before then, bondage was quite difficult to do because I was living at home with my parents and brother. It’s not really something you can quickly undo when someone knocks at the bedroom door. We had many a bondage session at 1 or 2 am just because everyone else would be in bed by then :lol:
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago One on my favourites is to have hand tied behind my back, gagged and blindfolded then be led round by the chain on my nipple clamps.
Hmm I might have to try that one on Kate next time she’s tied up. I might tie her ankles and knees so that she has to hop. We recently bought a paddle so it might be a good opportunity to use that for some encouragement.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I love hopping, can be a bit uncomfortable the way my boobs bounce. I've never hopped blindfolded though, too much risk of falling face first :(
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago I love hopping, can be a bit uncomfortable the way my boobs bounce. I've never hopped blindfolded though, too much risk of falling face first :(
You’d be safe from falling because your captor will guide you along... by tugging on the clamps.
If your boobs get uncomfortable from the hopping, your captor should make sure to secure them nice and tightly with some rope. Either that or you express your discomfort by moaning into your packed gag.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Even doing something in the wee hours would be too stressful for me to do, don't want to get busted lol.

As soon as possible though, when there's only the two of us at home, I'll be looking to start back where we left off.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

[mention]wannabetiedup[/mention] fingers crossed that’s soon for you. Would be great reading some of your stories on here.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I might do that when I get the time to compose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic