My First TUG Experience M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
seoulpower

My First TUG Experience M/F

Post by seoulpower »

I've been interested in bondage since I was really young. It's always been something that turns me on. About 4 or 5 years ago I was hooking up with this girl I met on Tinder. She had mentioned that she liked when I was rough with her and that gave me the idea to make my first bondage-related purchase on Amazon. I bought a basic black rubber ball gag with black rubber straps. I already had a pair of handcuffs from my security job and the next time she came over, I presented her with the idea of cuffing her hands together and gagging her with the ball gag. She said yes and seemed pretty enthusiastic about it. I had her strip down to her underwear before cuffing her hands in front of her. Finally I strapped the ball gag in her mouth. She immediately started moaning and mmmphing into her gag, and it wasn't long before she started drooling out of the corner of her mouth. It was such a turn on that I ended up fucking her while she was bound and gagged like that. When we were finished she expressed that she had a lot of fun and would be willing to try it again. Sadly things didn't work out but it was a fun first experience, and it opened up the door to several more intimate TUG experiences.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Thanks for sharing. 8-) Looking forward to the other stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic