Bondage Introduction (When everything begins); M/F Consensual

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Introduction (When everything begins); M/F Consensual

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Before I share my story about my first experience of falling in love with BDSM life, I first have to thank [mention]JulieG[/mention], her question that triggered me to write this story.

---THE STORY---

First, I have to tell you that since I was a teenager I really liked to collect and use bandanas or handkerchiefs as accessories. One of the reason that drive my hobby is that I have curly, wavy hair, so using a bandana or handkerchief as an accessory or tied my hair with it will make it tidier and more beautiful. Apart from that, I also like to wear a bandana or scarf as a neck accessory.

I knew bondage for the first time from my late husband. At that time, we were dating and still unmarried. One day, after coming home from our favorite restaurant, my boyfriend stopped the vehicle at one of our favorite spots which is a small hill on the edge of the city where we have a view of the city at night.

As usual, we made out and kissed each other in the cabin behind the car. Suddenly he stopped kissing me and said, "how about we do it a little differently?". I looked at his face with a confused face, "What do you mean, dear?" I ask. "I want to make this even more fun, you really like bandanas and handkerchiefs don't you? How about we use bandanas and scarves to cover your eyes and tie your hands? and leave it all to me, I'll make you happy!" he said. I chuckled at his explanation, I felt a little strange but I agreed, "Ok, if that's what you want".

"Please take off your bandana and scarf dear!", he ordered. I immediately did as he asked and handed him the bandana and scarf. "Please put your hands behind your back" he ordered again. as soon as I carried out his orders, He tied my wrists with a scarf. "Honey, excuse me I'll blindfold your eyes", then he tied a bandana over my eyes. "ssshhh, ahhhh" I muttered a little while biting my lower lip, I felt a different sensation at that time. A feeling that I can't describe but I like it. Then he gently turned my body, without having to wait a long time he came back to fondling me, Kissing my lips, cheeks, and neck. His arm tightly hugged me and his other hand rubbed my thighs behind the skirt I was wearing. A few minutes have passed, he began to unbutton my shirt one by one, then he lifted the bra I was wearing over my breasts. Her lips slowly creeping down, her tongue and lips began to kiss and suck on my breasts. one of his palms is also squeezing the other breast.

I sighed enjoying everything he did to me, he did not stop there, then the hand that previously caressed my thigh began to reach into my underwear. His fingers gently rubbed my clits, and a few moments later they had been creeping into my pussy. "ssshh .. aaaagghh ... aaaghh .." my mouth made a hissing sound, and sighed because of the pleasure I felt. intense stimulation finally made me reach orgasm a few moments later. "Uuughh, looks like someone's done having fun here," he said and then kissed my lips. "Aahh, thanks dear" I responded softly. "Ok, now it's my turn dear", then I heard the sound of a zipper being opened. His palms gently lowered my head, "please make me happy dear" he said, a second later I felt a hard, veined object being gently pushed into my mouth. As usual, he always asked me to have oral sex while we were in this place. For a few minutes I did a job that is one of my best skills, it is to use my lips and tongue to please him. A moments later, he reached and got his pleasure, he cums inside my mouth, "aaaarrrrggghhh ..." he groaned in a long voice, and a thick liquid sprayed into my mouth.

Slowly he began to take out his limp cock from my mouth, lifted my body slowly, and leaned my body on the backrest seat of the car rear cabin. "Thank you, dear," he said, he kissed my forehead. "You're welcome dear," I said again. Next, I felt a handkerchief rubbing my lips gently cleaning it. "Honey how about we continue this in my house? if you agree I will kidnap you and take you away", he said words that I never heard before. I paused for a moment and then chuckled, "ok honey, I'm yours tonight". He kissed my forehead very deeply, "Thank you, dear, so make this looks like a real kidnapping, I will gag your mouth" He continued his words. "Pardon?, whahhhmmmmphhhhhh .." Before I could finish my words, he had stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth. "ssshhh, stay quiet dear, you will be all right," he said, "mmmpphhhhhh ... mmmmppphh", I muttered while nodding my head. I have never experienced this before, but the feeling of being submitted and under the control of others gave me new pleasure, this new experience really made me pleased in a different way. After all the handkerchief was already fully shoved into my mouth, then my boyfriend put another handkerchief over my mouth and chin and tied the tip of the handkerchief behind my nape. He did this to me to prevent me from thrown the handkerchief out of my mouth. once again he kisses me and starts resting my head into the back seat of the car.

I felt him coming out of the rear cabin, and soon the car's engine ignited. "Keep your head low dear, I don't want other people to see you blindfolded and gagged", as he said, "mmhhhppphhhh" I grunted and nodded my head. immediately a moment after, he started driving toward his house.
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a moving beginning. I hope your subsequent experiences have been equally good.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

What a wonderful.and well.written story.

Even more impressive when you are writing English as a foreign language
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago What a wonderful.and well.written story.

Even more impressive when you are writing English as a foreign language
Thank You So Much for Your Appreciation Dear. This prompted me to continue writing stories about my real-life experiences. But for matters relating to my relationship with Bobby (You can find out who he is later), I can't share them in this forum because of the rules.
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago What a moving beginning. I hope your subsequent experiences have been equally good.
Thank you so much for your comment and appreciation. Happily, my subsequent experiences were much more enjoyable. I'll try to tell it gradually. So stay tuned.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm also looking forward to reading more.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Cant wait to hear the continuation. 8-)
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Cant wait to hear the continuation. 8-)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Beautiful and Pretty Well Written Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

---Bridge---
First of all, I thought that I need to explain about my late husband. When I met him for the first time, he was a widower. His wife died of cancer 2 years before we met. He has a son named Bobby who was 7 years old when we started dating. It already becomes routine that we dated when Bobby has had a schedule to stay with his grandparents, including when this story happened.

--- Next Chapter ---
The journey from the hill to my boyfriend's house was not close, it took about 1 hour to arrive at his house. During the trip I didn't dare move at all, only occasionally moving my wrists and jaw when I felt sore. I also almost did not make a sound, only occasionally moaning softly to give a sign to my boyfriend, that I understand what he told me during the trip. He really used this moment to explain what he was doing to me, in the outline he explained the role play we were doing, he also explained his penchant for bondage, and also explain to me the basic principles of bondage such as Safe, Sane, Consensual, Master & Slave, Dominant & Submissive, etc. He also shared how he became obsessed with women who were bound and gagged. One thing that I couldn't forget related to this moment is when he said, "So in this situation, you are a slave or submissive to me, I have the right to do anything to you according to the limits that we have agreed upon, and you have to believe on me that I will not hurt you. But on the contrary, I will make you happy ". There was a feeling of happiness inside me when he said that, "mmmmpphhh" I moaned softly to show him that I understand and agree with that.

At last, we arrived at his house, my boyfriend put his car into the garage, I heard him get down from the front cabin and close the garage door before he opened the back cabin door where I left Bound and Gagged. "We have arrived dear, you can wake up now", he said as he took off the high heels I was wearing. I slowly lifted my body which had been lying in the back seat. "Ok, slowly move out dear, come down slowly I'll carry you to the room", he continued his words as his hand helped me shift out of the car cabin. After I managed to stand outside the cabin, he immediately carried me and I heard the sound of the car door closing. When my boyfriend carried me to his room, I leaned my head on his broad chest, I did this to show how much I love him, that I will do anything to make him happy and I am comfortable with what he has done to me at that time.

He sat me on the edge of the bed when we got to his room, "honey, I need to borrow bobby's scout rope, I had absolutely no idea that we could go this far, so I didn't prepare anything. Wait here, I'll be right back.", he said, "mmmmppphhhh", I replied with a nod. he left me for quite a while with my hands tied, my mouth gagged, and my eyes blindfolded. "I'm back honey, sorry for making you wait", he said as he entered the room. Then I felt him standing on my left, and he asked me to stand up and turn my body to the right so he was behind me. He touched my shoulder gently, and said "I will untie your hand to replace it with rope. but before I tie you again, I want you to take off all your clothes dear" as he kissed my neck. "mmhhppphhh ..." I nodded in agreement, my mouth was still gagged and my eyes were blindfolded, I did what my boyfriend asked me to do. "Now put your hands behind your back" he ordered. As before my boyfriend started tying my wrists with ropes, I felt him wrapping the rope in 3 loops, then wrapping the rope between my wrists so that it was like a handcuff before he made a tight knot. He wrapped the rest of the rope around my waist and tied it so that my wrist was tied to my back. "Ok, time to see the results of my work dear", my boyfriend then took off the bandana covering my eyes. I blinked as I tried to adapt to the blinding light, after my sight returned to normal, I could see my own reflection in the mirror not far from where we were standing. In the mirror I saw myself naked with my hands tied behind my back, a white scout rope wrapped around my waist, a white handkerchief decorated with maroon stripes on its folded triangles to gagged my mouth.

I also saw my boyfriend seemed already naked, he put the bandana on the edge of the bed beside us, then with his left arm pulled my body towards him. He snaked his left arm around my waist and his right arm around the bottom of my breasts, and didn't forget to put his right palm on my left breast. He rested his chin on my right shoulder as he looked in the mirror too. "You look very beautiful dear, thank you for fulfilling all my requests" then he kissed my earlobe and neck several times. The sight really made me aroused, I was a little surprised at myself, I never thought that a new thing called bondage could drive me crazy. My boyfriend took his left hand off from my waist and slipped it behind my back, He touched my palm with his palm. He directed my palms to grip his erected hard cock, "hold it and gropp it" he gave me a brief command. Soon we both returned to make out, his hands fondling my breasts, and he kissed my neck and shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulder while moaning constantly "mmmmppphhh ... mmmmpphhh", and still gropping his cock.

A few moments later, he stopped doing it. Slowly he turned my body so that we faced each other, He looked into my eyes very deeply, I could see the happiness in his eyes. "Thank you dear" he kissed my forehead, "I'll replace the gag, OK?" he said again. "Mmmhhpppphhh" I responded to his words, then he started untying the handkerchief behind my head, and then he helped me to take out another handkerchief from my mouth. His hands pinched my head. "Ahhh ... hmmmpphh ... hhhmmmppp", before I had time to say anything, he put his lips to mine and started kissing me. He took of his lips and said "Hush, do not say anything! you are my prisoner now, dear", he gave an order. I just stared into his eyes silently, then he took the bandana from the bed, made a knot in the middle of it, and stuffed the knot into my mouth. He pulled the tip of the bandana behind my head and tied it. "Mmmpphhh ... mmmppphhh" I moaned when he did that.

His left hand is once again snaked around my waist and with his right fingers he touches my chin and raises it a little, then he starts to kiss my gagged lips, we do it very passionately. Shortly thereafter we lay our bodies on the bed and continued making out for a while, a few moments later we started to have sex, his cock slowly began to be pushed into my wet pussy, and start to stroke it moved in and out. I felt that my boyfriend was much more passionate about the sex we had this time, his penis was much harder and more veined compared to our previous intimate relationship. "mmmpphhh ... mmmppphhh ... mmmmpphh ..." I moaned in pleasure for every stroking movement he made, my boyfriend really knew what he was doing, I had two orgasms that time before he finally reached orgasm also. He cum out his sperms inside me. "arrrrggggghhh .. arrrgggghh ..." he gave a long sigh, and as usual his body then fell slowly on top of me. "hosh ... hosh .. hosh .." he gasped a little, "Thank you very much darling" he whispered softly in my ear while still hugging my body tightly.
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You gave him control and you were both mutually tender. Such good writing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well done, both stories. As mentioned above: carefully, well written!

and kudos to @JulieG also for encouraging!
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago You gave him control and you were both mutually tender. Such good writing.
Thank You so Much, I will post the final chapter soon. So after I finish it, i could move to the next story that I believe will consist of more intense bondage/BDSM act.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Nainur wrote: 3 years ago well done, both stories. As mentioned above: carefully, well written!

and kudos to @JulieG also for encouraging!
Thank you so much for your appreciation, I hope someday we could write a collaborative story
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Lovely stories, I hope you have more.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Lovely stories, I hope you have more.
Thank You For your appreciation. I will let you know if i post a new topics.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

A very sexy story thank you for sharing. I've loved bondage since a kid myself and have been lucky enough to find a husband who loves to tie and gag me.

Thanks again,

Suzi Q
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Suzi Q wrote: 3 years ago A very sexy story thank you for sharing. I've loved bondage since a kid myself and have been lucky enough to find a husband who loves to tie and gag me.

Thanks again,

Suzi Q
You're Welcome, and also thank you for your appreciation. Maybe we could share about our experience further. You can PM me if you would. Nice to know you Suzi
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

--- Final Chapter ---

My boyfriend then lay down beside my body, we were both lying sideways and facing each other. He stroked my messy hair gently. While looking into my eyes, he said "do you like it, honey?". I met her gaze with sparkling eyes, "mmmppppphh" a muffled voice from my gagged mouth and I nodded. "You must be tired, I will untie you, turn your body dear" He continued his words. Then he started untying my body and ungagged me. Afterward, I immediately turned my body around to facing him again, hugged him tightly then rubbed his cheek and gave him two kisses on the lips.

We continued the session with a few minutes of after play, while after my boyfriend offered to get me a drink. I replied to his offer with a smile and short words "Thank you, darling".

I sat back against the headboard with a pillow propped against my waist, while I massaged my wrists alternately to relieve the aches and pains from being tied for a long time. Not long after my boyfriend came back with a glass of milk, seeing those situations he spontaneously said "did I hurt you, dear". I lifted my head and looked at him, "oh no honey, I just feel sore, and maybe I'm not used to this" I smiling at him. My boyfriend then sat next to me, handed a glass of milk to me then grabbed my left wrist and started massaging it. I was very thirsty, I quickly finished the glass of milk, put the empty glass on the table beside the bed, then grabbed one of his palms and with the other hand I rub his cheeks and saying "believe me, I'm fine honey, I enjoy All of these". He looked back at me and we continued by kissing each other. Then I tidied up the handkerchief, rope, and bandana that were slightly scattered on the bed and put them on the table beside the bed.

We continued the rest of the night by lying down and having pillow talks until late at night. During the pillow talks, he repeatedly said that he was very grateful to be able to meet me. He also said that in his previous marriage he could not do all of this because his wife did not like bondage. The rest we talked more about in detail what we had been through tonight and he talked more about bondage and his fantasies.

The wall clock in the living room chimed 2 times, indicating that it was 2 A.M. I saw that his eyes were very sleepy, "it's already early morning dear, we should rest now because tomorrow afternoon we promised Bobby to pick him up and take him to the cinema". He smiled then said, "thanks for being reminded" then he kissed my forehead. When he started to close his eyes, that's a perfect time for me to delivered a surprise gift to him. "hey wait a minute, I think tonight is not really over, you have not finished doing something!".

He looked at me with a little amazement, "what should I do honey?". I smiled ignorantly, then pressed both my wrists in front of my chest and said "tonight I'm still your prisoner dear, tie me again, gag my mouth again. But this time I ask you to tie my hands in front, not behind my back, and please don't be too tight. Oh yeah, one more thing, gag my mouth just by tying a handkerchief to cover it, please don't shove something into it, it makes my jaw quite tired ".

He looked with a very happy face, "Wooowww, you make me speechless dear, thank you". then he grabbed the rope and handkerchief from the table. Then asked me to sit down, then he starts to wrap the rope as before, with three loops around my wrist and forming a knot that looks like handcuffs. The thing that made it different from before was, He tied my wrist to the body below my breast so that I was like a person who was praying. Then he tied the handkerchief over my mouth and chin and tied the tips behind my head. Later I learned that the type of gag that I often saw on the TV show is OTM Gag. After finishing it all, we both immediately slept with the position he hugged me from behind.

In the morning I woke up, my wrists were still tied and my mouth was still gagged. My boyfriend had already woken up, he slept on his side, staring at me with his head resting on his left hand, while his other hand gently stroked my hair. "good morning dear" he said. I knew that he knew I was smiling behind the handkerchief that covered my mouth, I replied with a voice that was not so clear because my mouth still covered with the handkerchief, "good morning too dear". He kissed my gagged mouth. I looked down a little and saw that his penis was fully erect.

I signaled with my right index finger for him to come closer, when he put his face in front of my mouth then I said "I know you want it one more time darling, do it and make me the happiest woman in the world this morning". Then predictably, he kissed my gagged lips again, kissed my upper body, fondling my breasts and crotch, stroking my lower body. After a few minutes of foreplay, we started our day with very beautiful sexual intercourse. We also took the time to close our sexual activities with a passionate after play. Then finally, we cleaned up our bodies and got ready to go pick up Bobby from his grandparent’s house.

We spent the rest of the day spending time with his only child, we tried to make Bobby happy, so he wouldn't feel left out because of my presence in their life.

Evidently, that day became a turning point in our love story. Two weeks later while on a date, in a beautiful dinner procession, my boyfriend proposed to me and asked me to marry him.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

You're lucky to have found each other. Great story
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago You're lucky to have found each other. Great story
Thank you for the Appreciation, It become my honour to get a reply/comment from Archiver.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing this gem with us!
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Such a nice story, hope I find this kind of happiness one day. Keep writing your good with the stories :D
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing this gem with us!
Hi, Thank you so much by consider my story such a Gem. Honestly, when the first time I decide to post this story I never expect that could be accepted by the reader. Moreover, my grammar is not very good. Thanks for your support, I will write more stories about my true experience related to our penchant.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

SilentBobomb wrote: 3 years ago Such a nice story, hope I find this kind of happiness one day. Keep writing your good with the stories :D
Thank you so much for your support, I will write more. Hopefully, you will find much more happiness and true love in Bondage. Keep on fighting to find your true love dear.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic