April’s Tanning Session (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bourbonbeard

April’s Tanning Session (M/F)

Post by bourbonbeard »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] put out a How Would You prompt and it aligned a bit with an experience I had.

A few years ago I was using kinkd, the dating app, to connect with women near me. I matched with a woman named April and we began talking. I was 25 at the time, and she was 38. After a lot of talking, we agreed I’d drive the hour or so to her town to meet. If we liked one another, kinky things would commence haha. The first time we met is another story. This is the second time we hung out.

April had a small, nice house with neighbors near her but an enclosed backyard with a tall wooden fence surrounding the backyard. On this day, I came earlier Saturday morning to hang out and not necessarily do anything kinky. It was a nice summer day and the plan was to make food, sit in the backyard, and generally hang out. As I mentioned, she was older then me but was never married and had no kids. I did, and do, find older women attractive, and April definitely ticked the box for me.

She was short, with long black hair, and wore dark lipstick with black glasses. Almost gothy in nature but she pulled it off well. She was also quite endowed; I don’t know exactly, but at least a triple D cup size. Her breasts were very big, and slightly perky too, despite the size. She actually talked about (and has since done) a breast reduction surgery. She had a slight tummy which I didn’t mind. Overall I found her very attractive and her maturity added a lot to that.

The first time we hung out was the first time she had ever been tied up. She had these leather cuffs and a leather bit gag we used. Again, for another time haha but it’s important to remember. She was knew to tie ups so we took things very slow. No crazy ties basically.

Ok so the story! I got to her house and it was a nice summer day. Warm, slightly breezy. We talked for minute, and went out to her deck to have some cocktails and listen to music on lounge chairs in the grass. She was wearing a green sundress that showed her figure quite nicely. After we had talked for a while, I excused myself to the restroom. When I was inside I went up to her bedroom and grabbed the cuffs and bondage tape. I came out the back door quietly (the lounge chairs were facing the fence, not the door). I walked up behind her, said, “Hey” which startled her, and I grabbed both her arms and pulled them behind the lounge chair and quickly cuffed them together.

“Hey! Someone might see me like this!”
“I think your fence will block their view” I said, grinning.
She squirmed a bit and pouted.
“How am I supposed to..”

I clasped my hand over her mouth. “That’s enough talking April”. I wrapped the bondage tape in her mouth to form a cleave, then wrapped it around and around to effectively gag her. She was now cuffed, gagged, and looking lovely in her green sundress, sunglasses, and white hat.

“Don’t go anywhere” I joked. I went back inside to the bag I brought, and grabbed two coils of 25 foot rope. I came back outside to April and she was struggling nicely. It was fantastic. I used one coil to tie her feet at the ankles and connected the rope to the bottom of the lounge chair. I then used the other coil to wrap around her large breasts, below and above, weaving the rope through the slots of the chair. Finally, I pulled her breasts out from her dress, leaving her topless, cuffed, bound, and gagged outside in her own backyard. I pulled the chair into the sun. “You’re pretty pale April. Let’s get those tits some sun.” She mmmmpohed through the gag, but playfully shook her chest. I settled into my seat, sipped my cocktail, and enjoyed the view.

Let me know if y’all want to hear more.
xler479
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by xler479 »

Sounds like April had a fun time, or at least a good tanning session
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hmm. A question c r the lady ex: have you ever got sunburnt boobs?
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] have you?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago @JulieG have you?
Yes. I was about 20 and could not wear a bra for 3 days!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Cute little story! THanks for sharing. And yeah, if you have more April stories, please share them!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Fun story, outdoor bondage is always a great time.
mikayluh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikayluh »

rope tans over rope burns any day XD
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Wow, what a sexy and playful story! i dug it.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Sounded like you had fun.. or should I say April did :lol: that's definitely one way to get a tan! :lol: good story, hope to hear more.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic