Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

When I went home after a beer with my ex-boyfriend, we have always made each other hot by always saying that he will tie me up when we are at home so that he can then have sex with me in peace. I then always replied that I do not think of being tied up and so it went on and on. He was stronger than me and was able to overpower me despite my resistance and tie me up completely from the shoulders to the feet. This thought of being tied up and used has always made me very hot on the way home.

Arrived at home he also rushed me and tried to overpower me which he also succeeded after a short fight. One of his tricks was to lie under me and reach around me to tie my hands together with a rope on my back. He made a loop around one of my wrists, twisted my arm behind my back and then forced my other arm behind my back. Actually you think you have an advantage when you are on top but he took advantage of the situation quite well. He then wrapped the rope around both wrists and between them and knotted it.

He then pushed me off of him and straightened me up into a sitting position. While he put a harness of ropes around my upper body, I gladly let myself fall to the left and right to make it more difficult for him to tie me up. However, he always straightened me up with his free arm and continued to tie me up undeterred. The rope harness consisted mostly of a double nomened rope which ran above and below my breasts. The rope was secured by running under my armpits, over my shoulders and behind my neck. He led the ends of the rope from the middle of my back, where the ropes met, to my wrists and to the rope behind my neck to tighten the rope harness. He threaded the rope through the wrist restraints and then led the rope in opposite directions twice around my belly.

I had no more chance at this point and due to my excitement which was getting bigger and bigger I couldn't defend myself properly anyway. During the bondage he always sat behind me and I loved it when he finally put his chin on my shoulder and cuddled with me a little. During this he told me that he had to tie me up thoroughly to ensure that he had his peace later during sex and similar things that made me even hotter. He reached from behind with both arms around my belly and made the last knot of the upper body harness in front of my belly.

I knew that the ball gag was coming next. I don't like it when they hold my nose to force the ball gag into my mouth and he knew that. So I always opened my mouth willingly and let him put the ball gag on me voluntarily.

Then he put me on my back to take off my pants. He opened the pants, put my feet on his shoulder to be able to lift me a little better and pulled the pants off my buttocks before he took my feet off his shoulders again to take my pants off completely. After that I was laid on my stomach so he could tie my feet. He always tied my feet crosswise to be able to reach my vagina better later during sex. With the remaining rope I was tied up in a hogtie. Sometimes I still resisted with my feet and legs but since my upper body was already tied he had no big problems to force my feet into bondage as well. If necessary, he tickled me briefly to make me go limp or he lifted my legs until I had no more strength to keep my body stiff and so finally let my knees buckle.

Next, he undressed before laying me on my side and then lying down parallel to me to insert his member into me. He embraced me with both arms and pulled me on top of him. He was now lying with his back on the bed and I was lying on top of him. In the beginning he moved his pelvis to push me to the edge of climax before he started humiliating me by just stopping moving and letting me know that it was my turn.

I struggled with him when he stopped moving his pelvis by, for example, nudging his face with my gagged mouth. but he was only amused by it and in the end I was forced to satisfy myself with himself.
I didn't like it when he stopped moving inside me but I was so hot and so close to climax that I just couldn't help but move my pelvis now. During sex I am actually always active but to be tied so tight in a hogtie is really exhausting.

In addition, I could no longer concentrate on my saliva when I'm straining so much and so I drooled all over him during sex. Finally, I reached my climax after a few minutes before anstrengung moaning into the gag. My ex-partner who lay with his hands clasped behind his head under me enjoyed our bondage sex just as much as I did. After I had reached my orgasm and just lay on top of him exhausted, he too began to move his pelvis again until he too had his orgasm. After we were both satisfied, he released my gag and we kissed a while before he pushed me down and freed me again.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 11 months ago, edited 11 times in total.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

That was super hot, thanks for sharing. Were you untied after climaxing, or did they leave you bound for later?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Hawt!

Thanks for sharing
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Thank you

he let me lie on him for a few minutes and then freed me. It was also the case that my hands started to tingle at some point. my ex-boyfriend also knew this by feeling the vein on my hand.

maybe I should also write that I struggled with him when he stopped moving his pelvis by, for example, nudging his face with my gagged mouth. but he was only amused by it and in the end I was forced to satisfy myself with himself.

I'll write that too : )
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more of your writings. Great job.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Sounds like you two had alot of fun. Thanks for sharing.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I actually enjoyed this story quite a bit. Quite a steamy scenario!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

How steamy and sensual! I love the detailed description of the ties, and how teasing and controlling he is in this scenario. it sounded like a blast.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You paint an excellent picture with your words, [mention]GirlBondage[/mention]. And, as others said, it is steamy.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Super sexy,love what you went through and love the tightness of the chest harness and ways you were over powered,I must say I do like the idea of a ballgagged girl drooling all over me if we're having bondage sex😁
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

steamy! wrestling before sex is the best!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

@Detectivesydney
I'm not sure if just wrestling would have been enough to really turn me on.
It was the ropes and his efforts to keep me still. It was the certainty that if he managed to helplessly tie me up, I wouldn't have a choice about whether he would have sex with me or not.
For me, no further foreplay was necessary. I just loved it ; )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic