The longest hour - a crime story (no sex involved) MM/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I think I risked to pee myself in the last stages of my kidnapping. I was panicking and thinking I had been abandoned. But I took my courage and I tried to call out for help. Here you all can easily imagine what means screaming HEEEELP and hearing in the best case just a loud grunt as a result. In a few meters, considering I was into a bag and that the bag was into a trunk, no one could have heard it. Then I was in an isolated place. So I had to worry for real. I'm able to feel still a bit of the panic I had.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm it [mention]Bastian[/mention]

in truth it is a good re-count of what happened, what you lived and what you felt that time...

i can imagine how scared you fell of being keep like a hostage by someone you thought was someone you could trust

its good they only you left tied inside a bag inside a trunk but that could be dangerous... well... its good to know you are okay
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Edited. It was a doubt based on false premises.
Last edited by Bastian 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

The guy I've called Don passed away yesterday, I don't know if he was ill. He was 52 years old. He spent some year in jail for drugs related offences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic