Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello everyone,

as you know from my last story Bondage Wrestling/Sex, my ex-boyfriend and I had a thing for bondage in our relationship. I found it especially exciting when I resisted, so he had to overpower me first to tie me up. When I just think about it, I already get a desire for it again : )
The following story is unfortunately not so long but I still want it nice, which is why I want to share it with you.

One beautiful Sunday after a long party night we were both still in bed until early afternoon. We always slept completely naked and if my ex-boyfriend drank a little more on Friday or Saturday night, then he always had a special desire for sex on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Once he came up with something very special. I was still asleep when I was suddenly surprised by him. I was still quite drowsy when I noticed how he pulled up my right arm a little. Next I felt how my right arm was slightly pulled on my back and now something pushed up my left arm.
Then my head was lifted slightly and my head was pushed through something. It was like he was putting a t-shirt on me. I felt him pull the fabric that was now enveloping me down to the level of my stomach.

Still drowsy, I looked down at myself and saw that the material on my shoulder was black nylon. He had probably prepared one of my black nylon pantyhose by cutting a hole in the crotch of the pantyhose. He must have pulled the buttocks part of the pantyhose over my torso and my arms were now stuck in the legs of the pantyhose.

While I was still thinking about it, he had long since crossed my hands behind my back and wrapped the protruding legs of the tights horizontally and vertically around my wrists. I reacted, started to fight and protested. But too late, because he was already knotting the legs of the pantyhose at the top between my wrists.

"Awake already too?" he asked smugly, straightening me up to pass the rest of the pantyhose legs right and left around my waist and knot them in front of my belly. He did it the way he always did it. He sat behind me while doing this and reached one of his arms around each side of my body, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Have a nice Sunday morning" he whispered in my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Meanwhile, I still protested, which he at the same time took advantage of to push the black ball gag, which was already ready behind my back, into my mouth and close it behind my head.

The straight jacket of nylon tights felt surprisingly good. My hands were not only tied crosswise on my back, but also covered with a layer of nylon, which additionally restricted my hands.

After he was done with my upper body for the time being, he laid me on my stomach, sat on me upside down, and clamped my thighs with his lower legs. I felt another pair of pantyhose being pulled up over my feet and then up to my calves. After he got up off of me I felt that I could not move my legs apart. He must have put both of my legs into one leg of the pantyhose.

He turned me on my back and put my feet on his left shoulder to push the pantyhose up to under my bottom. I saw that he could hardly wait and I also started to get really horny at the sight.

He pushed the pantyhose up as far as possible before he took my feet off his shoulder again and put them down. He then positioned himself behind me again to put me in a sitting position. He pulled the leg of the pantyhose over my wrists and belly to the middle height of my upper arms. I'm not the tallest at 162cm but the tights must have been pretty big anyway and certainly weren't one of mine.

My wrists, forearms and upper arms were now pressed against my body and I was covered in nylon from my neck to the soles of my feet. The pantyhose in which I was still had a second leg. The second leg of the pantyhose he used to secure the pantyhose leg, which covered my whole body against slipping down. He led the second leg of the pantyhose under my left armpit to the front. From there it went over the left shoulder behind my neck along and over the right shoulder and armpit back to the back. On my back, the leg of the pantyhose was looped around the leg of the pantyhose that went to my left armpit, to lead it up from there and knot it to the nylon behind my neck.

He next presented me with a roll of duct tape, smiling, and said that he just wanted to make sure. He began wrapping tape above and below my breasts around my torso. Around my waist just above my wrists and around my ankles, and above and below my knees.

I now felt like a sausage and that made me really hot. At the same time I wondered how he wanted to take me so packed but he had an idea. He laid me on my stomach and grabbed a pair of scissors with which he made a hole between the end of my thighs and the beginning of my butt in the nylon.

Shortly after, I felt him penetrate me and we both enjoyed ourselves sexually. In this position he had to make a pelvic movement. After a few minutes he hugged me from behind and rolled up with me so that he was now lying on his back and I was lying with my back on him. What came next was the biggest thing for me. He moved his pelvis and supported the movements by moving me up and down with his arms. I could do absolutely nothing against it and just enjoyed how he took me as he wanted. So I finished way before he did.

When he was also satisfied he rolled me onto my side and asked me if I wanted to be packed like this for a while longer. I nodded and he set an alarm for good measure. My nylon prison felt really good and so I slept another half hour until the alarm woke us and he freed me again.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 11 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Having just read another story of yours I was joyfully surprised to see that you posted another story right now. I have to admit that I am a huge fan of your style, you have a certain way to describe a scene which is very enjoyable to read through :) keep up the great writing!
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was very well written and fun to read. The tights lover in me particularly loved the choice of binding material. Thank you for sharing!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I really liked this one too. I need to check out your other stories.....
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

Wouldn't elasticated tights cut off the circulation to your wrists? It's why I've never thought of using it.
If the Bindee can reach the knots with her fingertips the Binder has done a poor job.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Thank you for the positive reviews.

I found this type of bondage very pleasant. My boyfriend tied me up with ropes the vast majority of the time. At some point after about 30-45 minutes, my hands almost always fell asleep. With the bondage in the nylon tights, however, I had the feeling to be able to spend the whole night in it.
Another time he has me but also the pantyhose legs in the my arms crossed on the back stuck simply around me looped and knotted in front of my stomach. Of course, this also works because the leg of the tights is pulled over in which my legs are stuck. The hands stuck in the tights could also be additionally secured with the 15 millimeter wide black electrical insulating tape. I also find that quite comfortable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic