Box Tie with Bella (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Box Tie with Bella (M/F)

Post by MKeys »

Me: You don’t need the cinch, because the outer ropes stop you from pulling out your arms.

Bella: You always need a cinch, otherwise they can wiggle out.

Me: No, because the box tie doesn't allow you to move your arms in any significant way.

This argument got a bit heated. If you hadn't guessed I was trying to tell Bella about the box tie and she was saying it wouldn't work.

Bella: Fine then, you tie me in your stupid tie without a cinch and I can guarantee you I’ll wiggle out.

Me: It’s not my tie, it's a traditional box tie and I don’t know if I know how to do it right.

Bella: You can’t do it right because it's not real.

Me: Fine, but I have to use my laptop and have the tutorial up and you have to be patient.

Bella: God, and what do I get if I get out?

Me: I will apologize to Lilly for that night and say it was my fault.

Bellas mouth almost dropped. Lilly was her girlfriend, and she didn’t like me and I didn’t like her, and the night in question, what went down was very much not my fault, but Bella had been trying to get me to apologize and say it was to smooth things over. I knew I could ask for something big in return, everyone knew that it was Lilly who was acting the fool that night, and for me to publicly state it was my fault was, out of principle, not something I would do.

For some background Bella and I had dated before and stayed friends. We broke up because she wanted to date girls and at the moment she had a girlfriend who didn't share her interest in tie-ups. So we kept tying each other up every once in a while, but strictly tie ups.

Me: And if you can’t escape, what do I get?

Bella: Well, that’s not going to happen so ask away.

Me: I can keep you tied till morning, In whatever tie with whatever toys and feel you up as you're tied up.

I knew I was pushing it, especially with that last part, what I was proposing was beyond our rule of just tie-ups, but it was worth asking.

Bella: I mean I want to say yes, because there’s no chance of you winning, but just in case you can’t take off any clothes, and no kissing.

Me: What about kissing you through a gag?

Bella thought for a moment.

Bella: No, that’s too close.

Me: And if clothes ride up as you struggle?

Bella: Whatever skin gets exposed is yours to feel, but no sliding any clothes off.

Me: Of course not. Then bet.

Bella reached out to shake my hand and I met her with mine. Now we took our bets a bit too seriously sometimes, we were both competitive, it’s part of what originally attracted us to each other I think. My mind went into focus mode, the box tie was a difficult tie to get right and I had been practicing on the back of a chair, but never on anyone. I pulled up the Youtube video and focused.

I wrapped the folded rope around her wrist cleanly without overlapping. I knotted the rope above the wrist, without the cinch going between the hands it seemed like it was missing the main element that secured the wrist, but that was the bet and I had to trust in the tie. Now for the hard part.

I played and paused the video and got a mental picture of the tie. I brought the remaining rope to her shoulder blade and wrapped it above her breast and brought it around her back. I looped under the rope, going the other direction, and centered the loop in the middle of her back as the video showed. I reversed direction and brough the rope around her chest above her breast again and looped it around. Now with a box tie the last thing you want is for the rope to fall, luckily given her breast this would not be a problem.

I then brought the rope between her arms and looped it around the rope across her breast. This creates a cinch or sorts between your arms and chest. I did the same on the other side. I could see the rope begin to tighten around her chest, breast and arms.

I repeated the tie exactly as I did this time with two passes underneath her breast. When I passed the rope between her arms again and this time looped over the rope below her breast the whole tie began to take form. It was quite exciting to see. And as I made the final pass with the rope between her left arm and chest and looped it around the rope below her breast I was amazed at the results.

Her whole upper body had arched almost forcing her into good posture. Her breasts both pressed up and pushed out, the rope above and below them held them and wrapped them so nicely. It was quite a site.

You can skip to the end of the video for a visual of the tie when it’s done. She really had the perfect body for this tie, she looked so much better than the model in the video. And as visually pleasing as it was to look at her breast between the ropes, they served so pragmatically to hold the rope in place.

Have at it. I laughed. I knew I had already won and she did too, there was already a look of defeat on her face.

Bella struggled hard, this was a bet she wanted to win and maybe more so did I. She wasn’t tied to anything so she walked around and twisted and turned. Her tank top began to rise up. Exposing her middress. She was weaning jeans that weren't going anywhere, but hey I was happy with the site.

A few min later she looked at me, disheveled with her hair a mess and looked defeated.

Bella: Fuck

Bella really doesn’t cus much. She had a sad look on her face, I could tell she wanted that apology to Lilly, as fake as it would have been.

Me: I almost feel bad, but I don’t like apologizing when I don’t mean it. Otherwise I wouldn't have made you win a bet to do it.

Bella: So you’ll do it anyway?

Me: Hell no, you lost. Cheer up, you’re going to feel much better in a min.

Bella looked at me with suspicion.

Bella: Well you can feel me up, but over the clothes.

Me: Unless they ride up right?

Bella: Yeah, mister I can see that look. But I’m done struggling so that’s not going to happen anymore.

Bell stuck her tongue out at me. And I rolled my eyes. When we made the bet I had said toys for a reason, and I had an idea to get her to struggle continuously that eventually those breasts would come out.

I went over to my box and pulled out a vibrator and a shorter rope.

Bella: Is a vibrator really bondage Matt?

Me: I promise it is, you’ll see. I wrapped the rope around her waist and began to tie a crotch rope. Bella knew immediately where this was going.

Bella: Omg, you're kidding me.

I folded the rope in half, warped it around her, and looped and passed the two loose of the ends between her legs. I remembered the spot I was going for, and tied a knot right at that spot, now the vibrator has a head so I could put it between the two ropes and tie another knot holding it securely in place. I tied the crotch rope to the rope across her belly button with a snug knot. The head of the vibrator was snug, in just the right spot.

Me: Now I can’t have you jumping around.

I grabbed my thumb cuffs.

Me: Aren’t these nifty?

Bella: Yeah, except my thumbs are on the opposite side of my back in this tie.

Me: I know. You mind sitting down for me.

I helped Bella to the floor and leaned her up against the couch. I cuffed her big toes with the thumb cuffs and put the keys in her pocket.

Bella: Wow, where do you come up with this stuff? So now what?

Me: Now I turn on that vibrator and let you orgasim till the battery runs out.

Bella: You’re not that cruel.

I placed my favorite tape on the table called T-rex tape and said. Don’t be too loud or, well you know.

Bella: That stuff hurts when you take it off.

Me: Well don’t be too loud then.

And with that I reached down and turned on the vibrator. It started on high, but I toggled it to low.

Bella: Well, thanks for that I guess.

I shrugged.

Me: I didn’t think it would last all night on high.

Bella: You wouldn't leave me like this all night.

The effects of the vibrator were already obvious in the tone of her voice.

Me: Of course not, just a few hours.

Bella: You fucker.

Me: Do I need to use my favorite tape?

Bella: No, I’ll be good.

Me: Well have fun, I’m going to tidy up the apartment.

And so I did just that, we had left some cups out and I started doing dishes. Bella rolled round on the floor. And I could hear her making noises that very much sounded like one particular thing. As she rolled around her tank top rode up further and her disheveled look made her look even sexier in the ropes.

Bella: Okay Matt, can you turn this off.

Me: I could, I won’t but I could. It’s just this button right here. Can you not reach it?

Bella: Listen fucker, I just came in my jeans.

I was already reaching for the tape, so I grabbed one of her socks off the floor and cut her off as I packed it in her mouth and placed two slightly diagonal pieces of tape. That’s all you need with this stuff.

Me: This is what we’re going to do. You’re going to admit that my beer pong ruling was fair. Yes, that was what the drama was about. Oh wait your gagged, guess you should've thought about that before you started cussing. Well we can revisit it in 20 mins.

Bella’s eyes widened.

Me: Here.

I reached down and switched the vibrator to alternate on and off every few seconds. It has a few modes.

Me: I actually don’t know if that’s better or worse.

Bella looked at me with a look of scorn. I put 20 mins on my phone and set it down in front of her. I just sat down and watched her struggle. It was far more entertaining than TV. The look of her toes curling in the metal thumb cuffs. Her ass and thighs tensing, her breast moving as she breathed, and her moans under the gag. Her tank top scrunched up just above and below the ropes on her chest. Her bra hardly contained her breast anymore.

She had actually managed to dislodge the vibrator a bit, and I imagine that made the 20 mins much more reasonable. Still though, she must have orgasimed at least 4 times.

At the end of the timer I turned off the vibrator and removed the tape from her mouth, she spat out her dirty sock.

Me: So tell me your thoughts on that night.

I half expected her to put up a fight, but there wasn’t any fight left. You were right, that ruling was totally fair she blurted out, Lilly was being childish.

Me: Wow, thanks. That actually means a lot.

Bella: Well you got it out of me.

As I looked at her, I blurted something out that I kinda meant to say in my head.

Me: I forgot how hot you are.

Bella: Was this your plan to get my shirt off?

Me: Yeah, yeah it was.

I helped Bella to her feet.

Bella: What now?

I removed her toe cuffs and positioned her under my pull up bar and got another rope. I tied it to the back of the rope that passed under her breast. I threw it over the top of the bar and began to pull up.

Me: You might want to stand on your toes.

Bella: You’re a bastard, she said as she obliged. I could have just easily pulled her up by the rope and she knew that.

When she was on her toes, I pulled the rope snug and tied it off. Bella was forced to choose between standing on her toes or putting her weight on her breast ropes.

Bella: Well thanks for not making me stand on the very tip of my toes like last time.

Me: Nah that’s too hard to do with one leg.

Bella: Wait, what!

I tied a single column tie to one of her ankles and started to pull the rope up toward the pull up bar.

Bella: I'll get you back, you know.

Me: Yeah, but this is going to be worth it.

She stood there, on one leg, on her tiptoes. The totality of it all was too wonderful. She did a jolt to test the box tie, but it was still sung. Between the box tie pulling her into an arch, and her calves and thighs flexing to hold her weight on one leg it was exactly the position I wanted her in to move my hands up and down her body. I started at her foot, half touching the floor, moving my hands from under her foot, up her calf and thighs, she had her jeans on mind you, but with all the flexing it could feel every twitch in her leg.

I stood up to meet her eyes. She gave a playful lunge towards me. Awe how cute.

Bella: I suppose now you're going to take advantage that my shirt is half off.

Me: Haha, yeah. I knew it would be after the vibrator.

And with that I move my hands up her stomach and to her breast. Still in the bra, but partially out.

Bella: It’s almost kinda sad watching you enjoy what you can’t have.

Me: Well you’re getting gagged and I am reusing the same sock.

Bella was laughing.

Bella: Well okay, but you still got burned.

I shoved the sock into her mouth and added two new strips of tape.

Me: Nothing smart to say now? I’ll just say good night.

Bella yelled into her gag, but it didn’t make much sound. I turned off the light and got into bed. Now this was a ploy. I obviously couldn't leave her tied like that all night. Bell kept trying to yell into her gag. I pretended to get water, just to check on her and grab one last feel of her breast.

It sounded like Bella was trying to say don’t leave me like this.

Me: Don’t you love how effective that tape is. Man, you can’t do anything to get it off with just one sock. Go ahead, try as hard as you can.

Bella tried to yell once more.

Me: Aww, so cute. Well hang tight. I wanted to slap her ass, but we had not explicitly agreed to that.

A few mins later I came back and untied her. I let her ungag herself, so I could keep her gagged a little longer.

Bella: The next time I tie you up I’m going to remember that.

The End
Last edited by MKeys 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was great! I found it be well written and descriptive. And Bella sounds like a wonderful and sexy friend. She has to be to put up with that teasing and vibrator play 😉 I’d love to read about more of your fun and games. Thanks for sharing!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This was a great story! Would love to hear more of your ties with her. Is she particularly busty?

And thanks for the video. I can’t wait to try this with someone I know who should complement it in the same ways as Bella :D
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago This was great! I found it be well written and descriptive. And Bella sounds like a wonderful and sexy friend. She has to be to put up with that teasing and vibrator play 😉 I’d love to read about more of your fun and games. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much! I have a couple more if I can recall them. They're from several years ago. Eventually we did stop as her relationship got serious.
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago This was a great story! Would love to hear more of your ties with her. Is she particularly busty?

And thanks for the video. I can’t wait to try this with someone I know who should complement it in the same ways as Bella :D
Haha, yes she is. Oh man, good for you so jelly.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fun story - glad your relationship allowed this - guess if you'd still been a couple might not have had quite the same dynamic!
MKeys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MKeys »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Fun story - glad your relationship allowed this - guess if you'd still been a couple might not have had quite the same dynamic!
Haha, that's a good point.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

MKeys wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago This was a great story! Would love to hear more of your ties with her. Is she particularly busty?

Haha, yes she is. Oh man, good for you so jelly.
What cup size would you guess?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great tale, thank you for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic