Tales of tying up my cousin m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tales of tying up my cousin m/f

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

This story happened when I was 15 years old and it was the first time that I had ever tied up anyone other than myself in self bondage. I was 5 foot 7 with short black hair and brown eyes and I was wearing a black Nike jacket with jeans.

I was driving around with my older brother and one of my cousins, and they were going to do something with a couple of older friends, so they decided to drop me off at my cousin's house and said that my other cousin Kylie was there. Let’s talk about Kylie now she was 16 about 5 foot 5 long curly brown hair with brown eyes. Kylie would tease and mess with me a lot and I had a little crush on her even though she is my cousin.

So I got into the house and saw Kylie on the couch wearing short jeans and a gray shirt “What’s up cuz” she greeted me.
“What’s up Kylie” I responded
“Whatcha doing here” Kylie asked
“My brother and your brother are going with their friends, and they left me here” I said 
“You must be super mad” she joked
“Yeah I am” I replied
I went up to my other cousins room and played on his PS3 while sitting on a bed and then someone grabbed me from behind and started to tickle me 
“Gotcha bitch” Kylie yelled as she tickled me 
“Oh no you don’t” I said as I grabbed her hands and jumped on her and pinned her to the bed.
“Oh my god Nate, I didn’t remember you being so strong” Kylie whined as she struggled against me
“I don’t remember you being this weak” I joked, and I was about to tickle her back, but then I saw a roll of gray duct tape and knew what I had to do.

“Shut up and just let me go” Kylie said angrily 
“You’re about to be shut up” I said as I picked up the tape and rolled Kylie over and put her hands behind her back
“What are you doing” she said panicking 
“Tying you up since you attacked me” I responded as I bound her hands in duct tape.
“Come on let me go please” Kylie pleaded 
“Nah, you’re too dangerous” I joked as I bound her ankles and knees with tape.
“Fuck you’re so mean” she said
“You really think insulting me is smart when you’re tied up” I said as I wrapped tape around her waist to her hands and then wrapped tape under her chest to her arms.
“What are you doing you little perv” Kylie screamed 
“Oh shut up Kylie” I grabbed a sponge from the bathroom and stuffed it into her mouth
“STOPMMMMMMHHHHPPP” she mumbled as I stuffed gagged her.
“Now I was going to be nice and not get tape in your hair but since you been mean to me, I am going to do that” I said then I put three pieces of tape on Kylie’s mouth and then started to wrap gag her
“HHHHHMMMMPPPP” she screamed under her gag as I wrapped gagged her
“There goes your beautiful hair” I teased Kylie as I jumped on the bed with her and laid down beside her while playing with her hair, enjoying the moment.
“Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh” Kylie moaned 
“Ah be quiet cuz nobody is going to save you” I said
“Ummmppp” she mumbled some more as she struggled against her binds
“You’re lucky that I don’t tickle you” I said
“Mmpphhhmmpphh” Kylie continued to grunt and rubbed up against me, and then I realized that she was enjoying being tied up.
“Kylie you’re enjoying this aren’t you” I asked as I grabbed her chin
“Mmmhhh” she looked down and nodded 
“Ah it’s ok I enjoy tying you up” I confessed 
“Mmmmmm” Kylie looked up happily 
“Let’s go to your room I feel weird having you bound and gagged in your brother’s room” I said as I picked her up 
“Mmmmhhpp” Kylie nodded in agreement.

I went in Kylie’s room and put her down on her bed 
“I’m going to get some photos to show you how good you look” I said and Kylie agreed, so I got some very nice photos of her. After that I got a selfie with her, and she was basically sitting on my lap, and you know I made sure to stay like that for a while. But all good things had to come to an end and I got the call from my brother that he was done and coming to pick me up 
“Ah shit my brother coming” I said sadly 
“Mmmhhh” Kylie mumbled sadly. I untied her and as soon as she was untied she hugged me and said
“Nate we’re going to have to do this again sometime” 
“Yeah definitely“ I agree 
“You tied me so tight” Kylie exclaim 
“I was not going to let you get out” I responded and just then my brother pulled up 
“See you around I guess” I said…
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 7 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Great story, thanks for posting. I'm sure your cousin had a joyful experience being tied nd gagged as much as you enjoyed tying nd gagging her.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Great story, thanks for posting. I'm sure your cousin had a joyful experience being tied nd gagged as much as you enjoyed tying nd gagging her.
I was so surprised when I figured out that she was enjoying it I thought she was hating it and was going to tell my aunt what I did to her.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story! So I imagine this was the first of many tie ups with her?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Cool story! So I imagine this was the first of many tie ups with her?
Yes I tied her up a couple of more times and things got a little more intense. I might write about them if somebody wants me to!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Please write more of them! I love the story and would love to hear more!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I decided that I am going to continue with another part where things get more serious.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago I decided that I am going to continue with another part where things get more serious.
Cant wait!
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

very good story on the harmless adventure you two had, i can imagine it does get more serious and i await that part :D
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part two
So since you guys liked my story and wanted to see more experiences with Kylie, here you go. After I tied up Kylie for the first time, I became obsessive with tying her up again, and I did that a couple more times. Kylie would always do something bad to me on purpose then I would tie her up but I around this time I began to tie up other girls and get away with more things with them, so I kind of stopped tying up Kylie because even though I wanted to do more things with her, I felt it would be to weird since she is my cousin.

But one night it was around 8 o’clock, and I got a text from Kylie saying that she was home alone and wanted to be tied up which thinking about it sounds very odd, but I knew what she wanted, so I responded saying that I couldn’t go but in reality I was going, and I had the perfect plan. I gather my bondage supplies which now was duct tape, medical tape, cotton rope, my moms sleep mask, and even a red ball gag put them in a backpack and asked my mom if she could take me to a friend's house and I stayed there for a while then I walked to my cousins house. If you hadn’t realized it, my plan was to sneak into the house and fake kidnap Kylie, but I also had more evil plans for her.

I arrived at my cousin's house and just like Kylie said no cars were there, so she was alone, and I got the hidden key in the back and got in silently at that moment I wished I got a mask, so I pulled up my hood and got one of my aunts scarves and wrapped I around my face, so now my eyes were just showing. I heard Kylie upstairs in her room and went up to the hallway near her room and about 10 minutes later she went to use the bathroom and I went into her room and hid in the closet which had those things you could look though. While I was waiting for Kylie to get out of the bathroom, I realized how crazy this is because I lied to a lot of people and now was going to freaking try and kidnap my cousin and I might have just went home then, but then Kylie exited the bathroom and enter her room. As soon as I saw how cute Kylie looked I immediately went back to the plan, she had on gray socks with tight gray Nike sweatpants and a gray Aeropostale hoodie, I don’t know about you, but I was loving Kylie’s outfit especially her sweatpants for obvious reasons. Kylie looked pretty bored, so I could tell why she wanted me to tie her up tonight.

I waited till she turned her back to the closet and then struck. I ran out of the closet and pushed her on her bed and with a hand on her mouth I pulled out the ball gag and gagged her 
“MMMMMMMMHHHH” Kylie screamed and struggled, but I was too strong, and I pulled out the white cotton rope and bound her hands
“Mmmhhhhppppmmmhhhppp” Kylie continue to moan as I put the sleep mask on her, blindfolding her. I continue to tie up by binding her ankles and knees 
“Mmmmmmm” Kylie’s mumbling got quieter, which I thought was that she was accepting that she was being kidnapped, or she figured out that I was tying her up. Now as I was tying Kylie’s hands to her waist I was getting kind of aroused by her butt moving in front of my face, so I did something that I am not proud of but not ashamed of either, and I smacked her ass 
“MMMMHHHHPPPP” Kylie screamed in distress 
“Oh shut up” I gave into my aroused self and rolled her over and clamped my hands over her mouth
“Ummmmpppp” Kylie grunted, and then I grabbed the white medical tape and wrapped it around her mouth so much I lost count 
“mmmhhh” Kylie could barely make any noise and as I was on top of her I realized that her boobs have not been tied, so I grabbed the rope and gave her a breast harness at that moment I wished that I had taken Kylie’s hoodie off.
“mmmhhhmmhh” Kylie mumbled as she felt me tying her boobs.
I moved away admiring my beautiful cousin as she struggled and as I watch Kylie struggle and moan I was getting really turned on, so I did something else I was not expecting to do and gave Kylie a crotch rope
“mmmmhhhhhh” Kylie moaned as she realized that she had a crotch rope
I finished off by hogtying her. I backed off Kylie and laid on the bed next to her, listening to her moaning and wondering what am I going to do with her since nobody is coming for the night.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’ll write part three soon don’t worry.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That's really good. I'm curious to read about Kylie's reaction to your kidnapping scenario...
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Can’t wait to read more! And I’d love to hear about the other girls you tied up around this same time too!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait to read more! And I’d love to hear about the other girls you tied up around this same time too!
Those stories would get real juicy.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Can’t wait to read more! And I’d love to hear about the other girls you tied up around this same time too!
I’m all ears! Feel free to PM, but I’m sure everyone would like to hear
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago
BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
I’m all ears! Feel free to PM, but I’m sure everyone would like to hear
I’ll probably write a story about them one day.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

These are really good, but could you maybe use paragraphs? Just to make reading easier.

Content though, is great, looking forward to the next chapter!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part three 
“mmmmhhhhpp” Kylie’s cried as she struggled against her binds snapped me out of my thoughts on what I was going to do to her and I realized that my cousin still did not know who tied her up. So I went up to Kylie and pulled off her sleep mask saying 
“Chill out cuz it’s just me” 
“mmmmhhhh” Kylie grunted as her shock turned into to understanding 
“You thought someone actually kidnapped you” I asked 
“mmmm” she shook her head 
“I’m going remove your gag, so we can talk, and I don’t really like it” I said and Kylie nodded in agreement. I pulled off the medical tape and the ball gag, and also ended up taking off the hogtie.
“What did you do to me Nate” Kylie asked looking at all the rope on her
“Tied your ass up real tight” I responded laughing 
“What the hell did you put into between my legs” she demanded to know 
“Oh, you like that” I joked some more
“Like hell I do and why did you touch my boobs” she said angrily
“I was just tying you up like how you wanted” I explained
“I didn’t tell you to touch my boobs” Kylie yelled
“Do I need to gag you again, and you like being tied up helplessly” I yelled back. Kylie opened her mouth to say something back but then closed it and then said
“That was pretty fun being tied up by someone who I didn’t know” she said as she tugged on her crotch rope. As some as I saw her do that I figured out that she liked the crotch rope, the spank, and the breast harness, and now I knew that I could get away with more things if she wanted it. 

“Nate, I can still talk” Kylie said
“Oh yeah” I said as I picked up the ball gag
“I don’t want that thing can you put something in my mouth and wrap duct tape around my face like you used to do” Kylie asked 
“Of course you’re the boss” I responded, I looked around the room and saw something I knew she would love to be gagged with.
“Oh, and please don’t use that rope that keeps my hands and feet together” Kylie said
“Okay anything else cuz” I asked 
“I guess let’s have some fun” she said smiling as she tugged on her crotch rope. With that I grabbed a pair of Kylie’s washed panties 
“What are you doiMMMMHHHHHPPP” I grabbed her hair and stuffed her mouth with her underwear 
“I’m not being nice no more” I said as I picked up the duct tape and wrapped it around her head a lot of times 
“mmmmhhhppp” Kylie moaned but even though she looked like she was scared, but I knew she was loving this I also wanted to get into some fun, so I moved Kylie next to me on the bed and hugged her and rubbed up against her 
“mmmmmhhhh” Kylie moaned as she enjoyed my company 
“Shut up you little bitch” I said in a mean voice and I put back the sleep mask back on her and I pulled on her crotch rope some more
“mmhhpppmmhhpp” Kylie was starting to breathe a lot, so I decided to step away and get some photos and videos since she could not see. 
“You enjoying this Kylie” I said as I smacked her ass
“mmmhhh” she mumbled something 
I rolled her back over and got on top of her and took off her blindfold 
“mmmmmhhhh” she grunted 
“Relax” I said calmly as I played with her hair, and then I gave her a kiss on the gag and rested my head on her boobs. We sat cuddling like that for a while until I could tell she had enough, and I untied her, but I was felling kind of guilty with my actions and left the house and spent the rest of the night with one of my friends.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great continuation of your story! I hope you have more experiences with Kylie to share with us
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Great ending! Glad you two got to have some fun!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was very exciting to read, [mention]BoundandgaggedN8T[/mention]. Very well done. I hope you will continue to write.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This story happened a couple of months after tying up Kylie and having a little fun with her, and this time I happen to tie up her friend...

So it was a day after school, and I was walking to my cousin's house to get some stuff I left there a couple of days ago and by the way when I was there I happened to tie up my dear cousin and the stuff was actually my bondage supplies. As I was walking there, I ran into Kylie and her friend Ariana, who mostly goes by Ari. Let’s talk about Ari she is the same age as Kylie which is still 16 and has brown hair with white streaks, which I thought was very cute, and Ari’s hair was in a bun, and she had blue eyes with glasses over them. Ari was about the same height as my cousin, but she had very good curves, even better than Kylie, and she was wearing tight light blue jeans with a white Champion hoodie. I think you all should remember Kylie, who was wearing tight blue jeans with a black north face jacket. Anyway, we ran into each other and I told the girls that I was going to get something that I left at Kylie’s place, but of course Kylie already knew what I was coming to get. I figured out real quick that Ari was one of them cute and popular high school girls that also are kind of annoying, which didn’t really surprise me because that’s what Kylie is, except my cousin loved to be tied up by me.

So we got to the house and Kylie and Ari went upstairs to Kylie’s to do whatever they do, and I went and got my bondage stuff that really was just gray duct tape, white cotton rope and a red ball gag and I got ready to go, but as I was leaving I heard some screaming then heard Kylie shout “NATE HELP”
So I ran up to Kylie’s room and saw Ari with Kylie’s phone on Kylie’s bed and Kylie was trying to get it back
“Cuz help me out please” Kylie pleaded with me
“Nate I’m just trying to see who Kylie’s crush is” Ari explained
“Sorry Ari but I’m going to have to help my Cuz out” I said, but you guys know me and the real reason was that I planned on tying up one of the cutest girls in the grade above me. So I grabbed the duct tape and rope but hid the ball gag because that would scare Ari and went up to Ari
“Nate what are you doing” Ari asked while looking very confused
“Hold her down” I told to Kylie. Kylie did her best at holding Ari down as I grabbed her hands and with the rope I tied them together behind her back.
“Oh my god stop” Ari pouted
“Should I stop” I asked Kylie 
“Hell no” Kylie responded, so I proceeded to bind Ari ankles and then gave the rope and tape to Kylie
“You can do the rest” I told Kylie
“Thanks Nate” she said and hugged me and then pulled out the tape and looked at Ari struggling helplessly on her bed
“You talk way too much for your own good” Kylie smirked and ripped off a piece of tape and put it on Ari’s mouth
“MMMMMHHHHH” Ari screamed under her gag
“Oh calm down cutie” Kylie teased, clearly happy being the dominant one for once
“I’m going to let you have your revenge now” I said while leaving the room.

Of course, I only just left for a little while because I still planned on tying up my cousin. I came back and saw Kylie tickling Ari as she rolled around helplessly on the bed. I could see that Kylie added a couple lays of tape around Ari’s legs and chest. 
“You having fun” I asked Kylie
“Yeah” she responded, smiling
“Well Kylie I think you had your fun now” I said as I picked up the duct tape and rope.
“Come on Nate” Kylie said, but she still knew that I was the boss, and she submitted to me, so I hogtied her very tightly by putting rope around her ankles and knees then under her cute butt. Next I bound her hands then tied her arms to her waist and chest while making sure to get the rope under her boobs, and then I connected her hands to her ankles.  
“Nate please no gag” Kylie begged, but I knew that she was just acting
“You don’t tell me what to do” I said as I stuffed her mouth with socks and then put a couple pieces of tape on her mouth.
“MMMMMHHHHPPPP” Ari looked at me, hoping that I would untie her
“Sorry Ari” I said, and I hogtied her like Kylie and change her gag to a better one.
“mmmppppphhhh” now both of the girls were tied up and moaning into their gags. I was enjoying watching Ari fine butt move around as she struggled, but I couldn’t really do anything to her because I did not know how she would react, but I did move them closer together and tickled them
“MMMHHHHPPPP” the girls screamed and struggled and when I saw Ari looking around the room I gave Kylie a little pat on the butt
“Mmmppphhh” Kylie grunted at me
“You girls need to learn how to be nice to each other, so I’m going to tie you girls up together” I told them
“mmmhhh” Ari mumbled, and I cut the hogtied and bound the girls together by wrapping duct tape around their ankles and knees then their sexy waist and under and over their boobs again. I could tell that Kylie was enjoying being tied up with her friend. I just let them struggle together for a while because that was super sexy, but after a while, Ari looked like she was getting bored
“Ok Ari I’ll untie you if you be nice to Kylie” I said
“mmmpphhhh” Ari mumbled as she nodded 
“Good” I responded and I untied her 
“Thanks Nate” Ari told me once the gag was off
“How was it” I asked
“What” Ari looked confused
“Being tied up” I stated the obvious
“Oh it was okay, but you got to let me get my revenge on Kylie sometime because I got to go now” Ari said
“Ok nice seeing you” I said as she left 
“mmmpppphhh” a still bound and gagged Kylie looked at me 
“I’m going to have to tie you guys up again someday.....but anyway you look stunning today Kylie” I told her and got on top of her and released all my sexual energy on Kylie by kissing her on the gag and grabbing her boobs and squeezing them
“MMMHHHHPPP” Kylie moaned with pleasure as I continue to grab her boobs and grind my body on hers
“I wanted to do this so bad while Ari was here” I say between kisses
“Mmmhhhhmmmmhhhh” Kylie mumble in response as her breathing got quicker
“You’re mine” one of my hands slide down to her thick ass and grabbed it
“mmmmmpppphhhh” Kylie was obviously as turned on as me
“Shut up you little whore” I continue to rub and grab her whole body but a some point she stopped moaning and struggling
“You done” I asked Kylie, stopping everything
“mmmhhpp” she nodded
“Okay” I gave her one last kiss and laid in her bed for a while with Kylie on my lap but eventually had to untie her before her mom came home.
Last edited by BoundandgaggedN8T 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loving these stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Loving these stories
Same here!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here’s my new story if anyone is interested!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=111248#p111248
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic