Afternoon fun (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Afternoon fun (F/M)

Post by wannabetiedup »

So I thought I'd give an account of what happened last week. For context, my wife and I are in our 40s and have a 9 year old, so times alone are hard to come by. Especially for elaborate stuff. However, last Thursday I had an afternoon off and kid in school. Wife works from home mostly.

Just before the first lockdown, I was brave enough to tie myself up for her to find on return from dropping daughter to her drama class. It looked like it would be the start of something regular but then everything shut down. It is only now that some normality is coming back.

So last Thursday, I suggest as she was having lunch, that I'd be very keen for her to tie me up and then just leave me there while she works in a different room. It has always been a fantasy for me to be left alone tied and gagged for hours, and it seemed like an opportunity. She instantly said she would, which surprised me, but I had to "sort her first". After that it was my turn.

First was a ball gag, deep and tight. I was sat naked on a dining type chair, and using the leather style cuffs, my ankles were bound to each other, as were my wrists behind the back of the chair. She also used some rope to affix my upper body to the chair too. Time was running out for her to finish up so she quickly blindfolded my and attached nipple clamps, then ran off to her meeting.

It was great. Hearing her talking and laughing whilst I was there was such a rush.

I did notice however that I could escape if I really needed to. Which wasn't good! So I did, and rebound myself. So instead of my wrists cuffed behind my back, I managed to separately attach each cuff to the side of the chair with a cable tie, this time making it inescapable.
An hour an a half since seeing her last, she returns. She's upset that she didn't do a good job, but was happy I was fully bound now. She removed the gag as she wanted to hear me explaining, but then disappeared again without reapplying. After 10 minutes I shouted "hello?" to which she returned asking "so you want to be untied, do you?"

I said "no, I want my gag back". she duly obliged, deeper and tighter than first time. She also reapplied the clamps which had been originally loose and I was able to shake off very soon into my wait. This time they were not coming off. It was immense and intense!

20 minutes later she released me, but still had more meetings so didn't finish me off sadly.

All in all though, I think a good afternoon!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

That is a cute story, thank you for sharing! It sounds like much fun, and I'm happy you have a partner who takes your interest in TUGs!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago That is a cute story, thank you for sharing! It sounds like much fun, and I'm happy you have a partner who takes your interest in TUGs!
Thank you. I did have ambitions of writing it more deliberately with good narrative and pacing, with better and more vivid imagery, but then I never would have finished it lol.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Working from home does have many advantages :D

Great story!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Working from home does have many advantages :D

Great story!
Thank you. We just need to be a bit cleverer to ensure our lunch times coincide!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic