Bound to gf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bound to gf

Post by MrBind »

This happened earlier tonight, and wasn't planned.

So, I finally got tied up with my current gf tonight. Already posted about being tied to my high school gf, so I thought I'd share this too.

Not much to share though, as before. Sorry.

We were with friends this evening,and after two of them left, there was just one, a guy my gf knows pretty well, though I don't. And we all had been making jokes earlier about getting tied up, and he said if we ever wanted to seriously be tied together he could do that.

So we just keep talking about different things, and bondage comes up again, and the gf says we should just go ahead and let him, though she didn't want us actually tied to each other, she wanted us tied up seperately, since kissing would be easier.

I went along, kind of reluctantly (not into guys). We all went in the bedroom and we (gf and myself, not the other guy) got undressed to our underwear, She tied me up (hands behind my back, legs tied, arms tied and ankles tied. Then he tied her up the same way, then went to the living room leaving us alone. And yeah, we did a lot of kissing. Not much else we could do, being tied up, but it was still sexy.

And that's it, he came back in and untied my gf who then untied me.

Yeah, really short story, but that's how it happened.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Nice experience. And well done for trusting someone you didn't know personally (although your gf did). That might have been a step too far for me!

How long were you tied for?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago Nice experience. And well done for trusting someone you didn't know personally (although your gf did). That might have been a step too far for me!

How long were you tied for?
Kind of too much for me, since the third party was a guy. Second time for me that was the case, I really don't think I'll do it again, unless the third party is a girl.

I think about half an hour.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Must have been an ont experience, still worth trying I guess?
MrBind wrote: 2 years ago And that's it, he came back in and untied my gf who then untied me.
In your place I would have enjoyed if she had kept me tied up for a while :) Frustrating and fun at the same time
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Maybe short and sweet but I am really jealous.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Maybe short and sweet but I am really jealous.
Thanks, lol
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Great story!!!

I would love to be tied up with my man!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Thats great you guys had a third person to tie the two of you! My wife and I have only been tied by another person once but it was with a pro domme. Always wished we had a trusted friend that we would be open with to get the both of us tied together. Hope you two get to keep exploring and having fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic