Tying up my kinky girlfriend m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tying up my kinky girlfriend m/f

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

If you had not read my first couple of story’s about my dear cousin Kylie then I suggested that you would because this story happened after the first tie ups with my cousin.

Anyway I was still 16 and this was a fall day after school and I was at my girlfriends house. Mikaylee was my girlfriend at the time she was 16 too I had a crush on her in middle school and finally made friends with her and then things escalated from there. Mikaylee was a popular girl in the school and with that she had a little attitude but with me as her boyfriend she calmed down. She was about 5 foot 4 and had a nice body where she was perfect having nice boobs and ass and her face was very cute she had blue eyes and curly blonde hair with freckles on her face and today she was wearing a black Addis jacket with tight blue jeans and black socks. As a side note she did not know about my bondage interest and up to this point I’ve only tied up my cousin.

Mikaylee’s mom was not home and she had no siblings so we had the house to are selfs and we were just cuddling on the couch watching a movie and I can’t remember what it was about but I remember a woman in the movie got tied up and then Mikaylee out of the blue said
“Nate you know some people have a thing for being tied up” A soon as I heard that I was really excited
“Are you one of those people” I asked acting like I was jokingly
“Me I never been tied up before babe” Mikaylee said and then added “but it does look kind of fun” she said very seductively and now I was ready
“Shorty you want to be tied up” I asked excitedly
“You don’t have to” Mikaylee said as she moved on to my lap and I was really turned on now
“Stay here” I picked her up and kissed her on the cheeks and went to get something to bind and gagged her with. I found a roll of gray duct tape and black electric tape and a bit of rope
“Okay turn around” I got on the couch with a very cute and excited Mikaylee
“Yes babe” she said
I bound her hands behind her back with the duct tape and gave her a pat on the butt. Mikaylee was giggling with excitement as I tied her ankles and knees tightly together
“Now please don’t hurt me now babe” Mikaylee said acting scared
“You don’t tell me what to do sexy” I responded and grabbed her and pulled her on my lap and hand gagged her
“mmpphhh” Mikaylee mumbled
“Sssshhhhhh baby” I teased as I played with her sexy boobs and she returned the favor by gridding on me. While we were cuddling I wrapped tape under her boobs and to her back.
“Mmmmhhhhh” Mikaylee moaned
“I think it’s time to gag you for real” I told Mikaylee
“Natteee” She said
“What” I responded
“Before you gag me can I pleasure you” Mikaylee said
“Ahhh you little honry slut” I teased her as she smiled and then gave me a very good blow job like she normally does. Once we were done with that I gagged her with her socks and laid her out on the couch and was grinding on her while kissing her gag
“Mmmmhhhhhuupppp” Mikaylee moaned with pleasure
“I didn’t know that you were a little bondage bitch” I told her
“Mmmhhhppp” Mikaylee continued to moan
“You’re probably wet as hell” I said and rubbed my face into her crotch
“mmmmhhhh” I could tell Mikaylee was about to burst so I decided to calm down and put her on my lap and play with her beautiful hair
“Are you daddies girl” I ask
“Mmmuuuppp” Mikaylee nodded
“That’s what I thought” and I grabbed her boobs and squeezed them super hard
“MMMMHHHHH” Mikaylee screamed
“Sorry babe but I could not help my self” I apologize.

We stay cuddling up together and finished up the movie before I untied her. Mikaylee wanted to know if I had tied up anyone else but I lied to her and we said are goodbyes and I went home.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Hot story!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Any more fun? Or was this just the one time?
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago Any more fun? Or was this just the one time?
Mikaylee was a great girlfriend and she would do anything that made me happy so we did this a lot more times.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great fun with your tied and gagged girlfriend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic