Unexpected Hobby (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LeeKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Unexpected Hobby (M/M)

Post by LeeKim »

So first let’s establish the people involved(our names are changed for privacy reasons). At the time of this story, we’re both 16(I was a month older though) and became fast friends after realizing that we were the only Asians in our neighborhood. Johnny is a Chinese male standing at around 5 foot 4, short straight black hair, deep brown eyes, naturally good looking, and a surprisingly well toned build with a defined upper body mainly the chest which can be seen even underneath a t-shirt. I on the other hand was a Half Korean Half Thai male at around the same height though slightly shorter and long black hair with a slight wave. My looks were easy on the eyes(what people say at least) and my build was pretty skinny but I can hold my own against stronger people(that'll be more relevant later on). I’ll use Kim as my name. With that done, let’s get to the actual story.

It was a nice spring break day and we both got bored of playing video games so we decided it would be fun to play in the forest park that was next to our neighborhood. I was alway willing to enjoy a day walking in the park though Johnny was more excited than usual but I ignored it. The biggest red flag honestly that he was up to something when he brought a backpack along, saying it was so we can stay in the forest much longer but I trusted him anyway and just went along. Johnny had a plan that day, he walked very fast into the dense forest until arriving at a very large tree with a wide bush(I think it was a bush anyway) at the base. Going past the bush was a large clearing with a dirt floor. I was completely awestruck by it, “Johnny, this place is so Cool!”. I don’t think he heard me say that though as he put his backpack at the tree base, unzipping it before facing me with a devious face.

“Remember that bet we made, who ever won a match gets a favor from the loser”

“Yeah?” I looked at him puzzled, I did lose to him and did owe him a favor, I was never good at Mario Kart and shouldn’t have taken his bet. “But why a favor here? Are you planning something?”

“Well.” He pulled out a long bundle of white rope, the ones sold to hold Landry outside. “How about I tie you up here?” He had a confident mischievous little smirk, it was kinda cute. Though I was essentially honored by this favor and the whole tying me up thing didn’t bother me since I’ve experienced stranger things, I was not about to get my white t-shirt dirtied cause I hate getting my clothes stained(hindsight I shouldn’t have worn a white shirt on a forest walk in the first place).

“I’m not gonna do it here, I mean I got a white shirt on, it’s gonna get dirty.”

“Really?” He dropped the rope down onto the ground (which I got really uncomfortable as it got stained by the dirt) and changed his posture. “You don’t have a choice buddy!” With that he pounced at me. Luckily he was overconfident and shouted as he pounced, giving me enough time to dodge his grapple. Johnny back then was much much stronger than I am, the guy did some sort of weighted exercise. One good grab from him and I’m good as gone. But I was more naturally agile than him so I can dodge him pretty easily even at close range.

It was basically a game of intense chase within an open field that went on for roughly 3 minute, dust flying constantly into the air by our scramble and both Johnny and I getting winded. I tripped and fell, he saw his chance and went in for one more lunge to try and grab me but it failed and I managed to roll over and stand up. With him unguarded, I found my chance to tackle and quickly put my hand onto his shoulder, gripping tightly and pressing on a pressure point(less of pressure point and more weak point on him). That was enough to make him yelp in pain before falling down with me on top of him though it’s not like my weight could really pin him but nether less he stayed down defeated. “Fine, we won’t do it here then.”

“That’s good.” I was glad that I won but looking at my shirt, it was dirty already from our little game of chase and that fall. “Man, my shirt got dirty already.” I looked back at Johnny, he was now sitting on the ground pouting. I felt kinda bad exploiting his weak point. I sat down next to him, patting his back. “Since I’m already dirty, I’ll let you tie me up, only if I get to tie you up first since I beat you here. That sound fair?”

He just lit up with new vigor at my proposal. “I’ll take it!”
He stood still next to the tree, his hand outward, waiting for me to begin. I didn’t put much effort into it so I just looped the rope around his hands, making sure to also intersect to avoid him easily slipping out. There was a lot of rope left over from the coil but I was sure that was enough to retrain him.

“Ok that’s it for me.”

“That’s it?” He looked at me puzzled, as if he was expecting more, almost like he was insulted. “I thought you would put effort into this. You know that I’m gonna get to tie you up when I get right?”

“I don’t really understand what your goal is and all for wanting to tie me. But since I rather get it over with rather than do it another day. Honestly I should have just let you tie me up then have you tied up first.”

“Good cause I’m already out.” It wasn’t even a minute and he was already freed. At that moment, it started to dawn on me that this perceived little favor might be more trouble than I thought. Again he waved the ropes with that little mischievous smile. “Now it’s your turn.”

I signed, nothing else I can do now but keep my word and follow his lead. “Fine.”

“Ok, sit down facing the tree and just keep your hand still, I’ll start soon.” Kinda weird he didn’t tell me to put my hands behind my back but I soon realized what he was doing when he began to wrap the rope around my chest, his hands rubbing against my back. “Well damn I can feel your bones, you should really eat more you know.”

I didn’t respond

“You know starving yourself isn’t a good way to lose weight right?”

“Yeah I know, don’t worry about it.” Johnny was alway critical of my eating habits and Health, the guy was very fixated on health and working out which at the time didn’t interest me much, I just eat whenever I’m hungry which unfortunately was only once a day.

He continued to wrap the rope around my chest 3 more times before knotting it into a sort of chest often seen in Japanese shibari. I'm pretty sure it was meant to highlight the male chest and prevent the forearm from moving but it only fulfilled one of these functions due to my figure. Moving on to my hands, I could feel him alternating between wrapping it around my wrist and then in between before creating a very secure knot. “How’s that feeling?”

I tug against the bind, little to no moment but not too tight, I wasn’t gonna escape anytime soon. “It's not too tight but I’m not gonna get free.”

“Good, just as planned.”

Planned? “What are you trying to do?”

“Nothing.” He grabbed another coil of rope and moved towards my legs, wrapping my legs before moving upward until finishing around my thighs.

“Isn’t this a little overkill?”

“Nope, not when you show that you can beat me in a fight.”

“That was not a fight and I only won because you got sloppy at the end. I mean look at you, I can see your man chest even with your shirt on.”

“So?” Johnny pushed me to the ground, not that I can oppose being completely immobilized. “I like to do things with 100 percent effort.” There he lay on top of me, his face close to mine as he looked at me intently and I stared back. It felt like time slowed down as I began to realize how handsome he was. I knew I like guys already and I already have him and luckily he still wanted to be friends. I never had an interest towards him, I just thought of him as just a friend. But at that moment, I felt something towards me, it was a strange sensation but not an uncomfortable one. My heart was racing and I swear I can hear his racing too. “You know, you’re kinda like my hostage right now.”

“Where are you going with this?” No response as one of his hands rummage through the bag and pull out what appears to be a bandana while the other lifts my head up a little bit.

“Johnny?” No response again as he back ups and pulls me up to a more sitting position.

“Kichi, do you trust me?” (Kichi is an actual nickname he had for me)

“I don’t KNOW what you are trying to do so how can I?”

“Just trust me, please, I won’t do anything brash.” I looked into his eyes and any sense of distrust faded as I took a deep breath and exhaled, the ropes tugging my chest as I did so.

“Ok, I trust you.” With that, Johnny leaned forward, gently tying the bandana around my eyes before knotting it snuggly behind my head. Now I truly felt helpless, completely in Johnny’s control. I could hear his racing heart and the slowing of his breath as he tried to calm down. Though I couldn’t see, I could feel like Johnny was looking at my helpless self for what felt like an eternity.

“Try to get out.”

“I don’t think that is possible.”

“Just try, I’ll let you out after 5 minutes.”

I did what he wanted me to do (not that I can really object) though I couldn’t get free, I did find it kinda fun struggling against my bind, feeling the ropes tugging against my body and completely blind, aware of what my captor was plotting. 5 minute passed and as he promised Johnny went on to undo all my bind though very slowly and he kept the blindfold even after I was unbound. “Is that all for you today?”

“Not yet.”

“Well then do it.” As I went to remove my blindfold, I was stopped halfway by a quick sudden sensation upon my lips. Johnny gave me a kiss on the lips before backing off softly as I paused in shock.

“Now we’re done.”

This situation was one of our quicker games but it was the first and kinda established some basis. Further situation that I remember and tell will be much longer.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was a very cute first experience. Glad to know that there were more! Thanks for sharing this with us
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was well written. Light hearted, with a touch of a more mature nature. Thanks for sharing! I’d love to read about more your Unexpected Hobby 😊
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

What a delightful tale! Two friends experimenting with rope and learning about themselves is just the sort of thing I hope to find here.
Thank you for posting! I'd love to read about any subsequent adventures.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Great telling of your experience. Thank you for sharing!
Ballgagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgagger »

A delightful experience, thanks for sharing.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was nice. I liked the playfull nature of the story, and how you were able to portray the close relationship between you and your friend. The story feels very warm and save.

I probably missed it, because it was in the adult section, where I generelly assume stories with sexual or hardcore stuff - there doesn't seem to be a reason for this NOT to be in the "stories for everyone" section.

I'm just mentioning this, because there are probably other people like me, who miss out on a good story, due to wrong expectations.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
LeeKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LeeKim »

There we stood(well technically we were sitting) face to face after Johnny had just kissed ,e, him licking his lips like he just finished eating(weird description but accurate). I was at a loss of words but instinctively I pushed him away which although did little to move him, he was shocked by it. “What was that for?”

“Is this a joke?”

“What?”

“Stopping toying with me.” I was getting upset, is all this a game to him?

“Isn’t it obvious, I like you Kichi.”

The air fell silent, my mind drawn to a blank, caught off guard by his confession. I don’t know how to respond but to stand and walk away. “I gotta go.” Johnny didn’t follow, instead staying there I went home.

It's been a few days since Johnny and I talked, I’ve been avoiding him. There was a lot on my mind, from being tied up and Johnny confessing to me. Honestly I am not too surprised by my interest in being tied up since I was always fascinated with scenes of men tied up in tv shows and movies and to little games I played in my home country. What was really bothering me was the confession. Despite being gay, I never really thought that I would have feelings toward him or that he carry feelings for me but then again I remember being pretty dense to people showing affection to me so I guess it tracks that I didn’t notice. Fortunately after a while I just stopped thinking about it and decided to let it go. If he mentions it again then we’ll actually talk about it. But I still don’t want to hang out with him, not yet at least nor do I want to call him to talk. That and because my phone was already ringing, it was Jun. Living in a predominantly nonasian area (Each of us have extended family but they are miles away), Jun, Johnny, and I are the only few Asian around. Johnny’s house is right in front of mine so we would hang out pretty often but Jun lives in another neighborhood and spends a lot of time in his home gym so we never hang out as often though when we do, it would mean no sitting and a lot of running, he enjoys moving. That and he’s very flirty to both genders(he really did give off bisexual energy and was bisexual). He knows when he is pushing it and stops but still my easily flustered self couldn’t handle him teasing me especially after I told him I was gay.

“Sup Kimchi <3” he’s already started his little game, calling people he likes by their nickname based on food, Johnny was Jiaozi (Dumpling).

“Hey Jun.”

“Aw come on.” he pouted “not gonna use my nickname?”

“Yeah, I know what your nickname means, I’m not gonna say it.” It is sosiji (sausage) with all the dirty implications applied. “Anyway, what is it?” I said a little too harshly.

“Ouch, someone is a little cold today. What did I do?”

“It's not you.”

“Ah, so it's Jiaozi.”

“Kinda.”

“I see.” he started to chuckled. “Didn’t know he really had it in him.”

“What do you mean?”

“If you want to know, just come over and we’ll talk in person. Your parents usually work late anyway so you should be fine.” That last remark of his should have been the red flag but back then I was pretty dumb and clueless (it’ll become more apparent later on)

“Fine, I’ll be there soon.”

“Great, see you then Kimchi <3.” The sun was beginning to lose its light and I was walking into a trap (unknowingly). It was a pretty short trip, Jun already outside, resting on the open door, his face smudged, something was up. “You took your time.”

“Didn’t know I was meant to hurry. Never took you for being so impatience.”

“I’m not but I am sure someone else inside is.” At that I stopped in my tracks, sensing an abnormality, Jun catching on to my hesitation, chuckling. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” he said in a sarcastic manner.

“Fine.” Walking inside towards the living room it became obvious what had transpired. Scattered across the floor were coils of ropes, duct tape, bandana, and various other tug related items. Looking up to the couch was a similar looking individual, shirtless, blindfolded, and bound. The rope around his chest was done in such a way that they made his already impressive chest even more pronounced(imagine Wonho but much less), his legs covered in ropes with the rope at his feet connecting to his tied hand into a sort of hogtied, and roping around his waist that made his semi aroused crotch even pronounced. “Johnny?”

Johnny began to stir, bashing against his binding. “Kim?” Even with the blindfold I can see his brow frowning into anger. “Jun you asshole! You --” his outburst stopped by Jun’s hand grasping his mouth tightly, causing him to muffle in frustration.

“Not so fast, you don’t want to spill the deal would you.” removing his hand, he crumple up a sock into a ball before grabbing a roll of shiny silver duct tape. “Now, open up as per the deal.” Johnny grumbled before willingly open his mouth, Jun happily shoving it in(almost too forcibly) before ripping multiple strip of duct tape, gently cover his mouth before smoothing it out with each strip, his hand caressing Johnny’s face each time he does, either he was teasing him or they’re friendship was more than I thought at the time. Jun then lifted his head before sitting, Johnny’s head now resting upon his lap as he was petting his hair, Johnny muffling something as he does(the gag muffled his word but it was obvious what he was saying, “Fuck you”.) “That’s better.”

“So. Why did you want to talk in person?” Jun didn’t look at me nor respond, instead he smirked, looking at the prize laying ontop of his lap, one of his veiny hands now caressing Johnny’s chest, he shivering and breathing heavily in response, his body clearly enjoying it. Despite wearing a long sleeve shirt, it did little to hide Jun’s physique, he was on another level (height wise too, the guy was an impressive 5 feet 7in tall buffed korean Man in his 17, ok not that tall but me and Johnny were 5ft 4in so it was impressive in our eyes) compared to Johnny who work out as a way to stay healthy while he worked out to be, well, super buffed(like Wonho type of buff).

“I didn’t expect the deal to be so easily made, all I needed to do was mention your name.” Jun’s hand still playing with Johnny as his body reacted in kind.

“What deal?”

“Welllll.” With that, Johnny began to once again tug against his bind, muffling aloutling (attempting to say something akin to don’t you dare but knowing Johnny, there was probably a cuss word in that). Jun pushes his chest down forcibly as his other hand tussles Johnny’s hair. “Calm down, you know you can’t get out” He spoke coldly “Remember who taught you all your little tricks.”

“Wait, you taught him?” Johnny and I were only friends for about a year but he and Jun were childhood friends though they never told me what they used to do for fun, I just assumed it was the typical games. But now it seems their ‘Games’ might be more intense than I thought.

“Of course, as kids it was simple games of escape artists though it got to the point where neither of us could escape from our bind so it just turns to us taking turns in tying each other up.” Jun then pulled Johnny to where his chest would now be on top of his lap, his hand now rubbing upon Johnny’s abs, his finger sometimes intentionally going into Johnny pants, he moaning and quivering in response, enjoying what was happening and so was I. “But with time our simple game turned to be something more and well, you can guess what started to transpire.” He locked eyes with me, his gaze showing that he knew that I was enjoying it. “Come sit here.” He directed me to sit down next to where now Johnny’s head was resting upon my lap and his chest on top of Jun. “Though we became friends and friends, we both knew that we weren’t gonna work out in a relationship so we stayed friends. But something changed when we both got to know you.”

“Me?” I looked at Johnny but he turned away, looking as if he was blushing, both from laying on my lap and from Jun’s mischievous hand.

“Yep. At first it was only me, a crush you can say when Johnny introduced you to me. I began to tease you and you would get so flustered, it still amazes me how shy you were back then. I wanted to ask you out but then, whenever only me and Johnny hang out, Johnny started to talk about how he developed feelings for you too. That’s when we realized that if anyone of us would pursue you, it would only end in chaos. So we decided that we would wait and instead let you decide if you would make a choice at all. Butttt” Jun began to toy with Johnny even further, rubbing his crotch slowly as the jean fabric around his crotch stretched even further. “This fella didn’t want to play fair and decided to make the first move.” he then pushed him up to sorta sitting position before standing and laying Johnny back down again, his head again on my lap as Jun walked toward a bag rummaging through it, pulling out a fabric scissor (Cuts most fabric like butter, I only knew because I tend to make or adjust my own clothes due to my sizing not common in the area.) as he moved back, this time coming on top of the Johnny. Jun then once again toyed with Johnny, rubbing his crotch and causing him to moan even more. “I knew something was up when he came to talk to me about how he tied you up. He didn’t admit much else but I can assume that he used the opportunity to make a move and that gave me enough pull to have a little extra fun today with a new deal.”

“And what is this new deal that you speak of?”

Jun chuckled, putting the scissor upon Johnny’s abs, the cold metal causing him to jolt. Jun leaned closer to me, his hand grabbing my chin, moving my face closer to him, meeting his hungry eyes as he spoke “Well then, how about a trade?”

Note; sorry I stop the story at this point but it felt like a good stopping point for now. That and I like being a tease ;P to be continued.
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

More please! 🤤😍😏
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Awesome story

Don’t wait, we want more! :D :P
harveygasson