Met a Kinky Girl on Twitter (M/F) (Part 3 Added)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Met a Kinky Girl on Twitter (M/F) (Part 3 Added)

Post by El_llama »

Names and details changed to preserve anonymity. Recently had a meet with a girl I met on twitter and thought it would be rude not to share.

I stepped off the train in Sheffield and made my way towards the agreed meeting-place, a Costa Coffee nearby. Megan was stood outside waiting for me, I saw her and my heart leapt. She was 22 years old, about 5’4” with pale skin, and her brunette hair was pulled into a high ponytail which extended to her shoulder blades. Her face was minimally made up to help accentuate her sculpted features while still showing her unlined skin and freckles. She was wearing a black polyester coat which hung open revealing a red shirt underneath. On her legs she wore black leggings with white Nike ankle socks and grey trainers – she looked stunning.

I took a moment to compose myself before approaching Megan. She noticed me and smiled. We embraced briefly and exchanged pleasantries.
“Wow you’re dressed smartly Sacha”, Megan laughed to me.
“Thank you for noticing! I thought I might as well make an effort” I smiled back. Truth was... I had intentionally dressed smartly to add to my dom persona. I am a 24 year old male, 5’11” slim built but with broad shoulders. My dark blonde hair was pulled in a side parting and my looks have often been described as ‘chiselled’. I was clean shaven, wearing a blue button-up shirt and a blue bomber jacket while carrying a gym bag stuffed with bondage gear. On my legs I wore slim-fit burgundy chinos and my big polished Doc Marten boots. We entered the shop and ordered coffee. I ordered a double espresso, and Megan ordered something sweet, pale and milky. We collected our drinks and sat down in a secluded corner downstairs to talk business.

After the standard small-talk, we discussed the plan for the day, namely safety and her limits. From our online conversations I already had an idea of just how kinky Megan was and now I could see she was getting increasingly exhilarated at our chat. “Shall we get this show on the road then?” I suggested, and Megan threw me a wry smile. I reached into my bag and pulled out a paper bag before handing it over.
I told her, “Firstly, open this for me.”
“O…okay”, she whispered as she pried it open, her hands trembling from excitement. She looked up at me with a grin when she saw what was inside: a roll of orange athletic K-Tape, a little pair of scissors and a sock. Megan had talked repeatedly online about her dream of being gagged in public, and now it was about to happen.
“The sock’s clean by the way.” I added “Would you like a mask to cover it up?”
“I’ve got my own thanks”, she shook her head before excusing herself to the Lady’s Room.

Megan was gone for an uncomfortably long amount of time – about 10 minutes. She returned wearing a mask and handed me my bag back. Her eyes were wide and she looked like she was smiling
“You were gone a long time.” I smiled.
Megan shrugged.
“Did you do it?” I asked.
Megan nodded meekly.
“Show me?”
Megan quickly glanced left and right before pulling down her mask to reveal her tape gag. I could see the sock bulging slightly in her cheeks and it was secured tightly by 4 strips of athletic tape. “Great!” I said standing up, “Let’s go then!” We ascended the stairs and left the coffee shop. We were going back to her apartment so Megan led the way.

It was a short 100 meter walk to Megan’s apartment complex, but we took it slowly due to her being gagged. Athletic tape is more breathable than most tapes, but I thought it best to maintain a slow pace to stop her from going purple. Throughout the journey, I made sure to ask Megan plenty of open-ended questions to remind her of the predicament she was in.
“So whereabout do you live then?” I asked
“Mmmph…” She gestured in a vague direction
“How long have you lived there?”
“Mmmph…” I could see she was trying to annunciate, but the tape and the sock made it all unintelligible.
“And remind me, your flatmate’s definitely not going to be in”
“Mm-mmmph”, she shook her head.
“What’s your flatmates’ name?” I asked with a smile.
Megan this time didn’t respond, instead giving me a blank stare to show her annoyance.

We arrived at her apartment block and took the lift to her floor. She opened the door we stepped inside. She shut the door and locked it behind her before taking her mask and coat off. She whined, “Mmmmmph!” and turned to me staring with big pleading brown eyes.
“You ready for me to tie you up now?” I chuckled.
“Mmmmmphphph!!!” Megan nodded vehemently.
She lead the way to her bedroom and I put down my bondage bag next to her. She looked up at me expectantly with those big brown eyes which were beginning to water from our tussle.
I looked her in the eyes with an evil grin and grabbed underneath her chin to ensure I had her full attention, “Oooh if you only knew the fucked up kinky shit we’re going to get up to tonight, Megan.”
She let out a little muffled giggle of glee and I could see underneath her gag she was beaming at the prospect....

Well I hope you liked that little introduction. Apologies it wasn't dense with bondage, but it was a very enjoyable time, and the succeeding sections coming in the next few entries are FULL of tie-up fun :D Any feedback is muchly appreciated as always.
Last edited by El_llama 5 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Sounds like a fun story tanks for sharing!can you tell us more about how you guys met?
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Fun story and anecdote. Hope you keep sharing more in the future.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

This is awesome! I hope we get the continuation soon!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good start looking forward to more
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

More!!!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Mrhashbrown101 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a fun story tanks for sharing!can you tell us more about how you guys met?
I was just really craving tying up a lady so I started reaching out to people. I spoke to a lass who I follow on twitter who's handle said she was based in England (Follow me @Sacha_Bound), and she was really into the idea. Fortunately she only lived about 40 miles away. We talked for about a month and video chatted a few times so she could get to know me a bit better. She was really into the thought of being gagged in public and being teased/tortured while tied up. We discussed limits and safety gestures, and I we were very excited when the time came.

PM if you're bored
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Thanks for all the kind comments peeps. Part 2, as promised... I get hot under the collar just remembering it....

Her room was lay out like any typical grey soulless rental property with a blue double bed in the corner, grey bedside table, grey wardrobe, and a typical conference chair with metal legs attaching to a foam seat and separate shaped backrest both protected by a blue polyester cover. I turned the chair towards Megan. “Sit here and strip down please”, I said while tapping the seat of the chair twice. Megan obliged and began to strip off in sitting. Meanwhile, I moved my bondage bag onto the bed, unzipped it and began spilling the contents across the covers. I had brought A LOT of gear: a roll of duct tape, a roll of athletic K-tape, a large bundle of red rope with a variety of lengths ranging from 10m to 1m, 2 lengths of black shoelace, 4 rolls of pink vet wrap, a black harness ball gag, a lockable ball gag, a handful of wooden clothespins, a wide leather belt, a “Magic Wand” vibrator, and a pair of bandage shears for safety. “Fuck me! So many toys, so little time” I laughed and Megan raised her eyebrows as if she was smiling too. She was in the process of finishing undressing by folding herself out of her leggings and putting her white Nike socks back on.

I took a moment to gaze at the young lady in front of me. Megan had stripped down, leaving on her socks, and her matching plaid red and black bra and panties. She had a gorgeous body, her petite breasts sat snuggly in their brassier. Her slim figure came in at the hips and her delicate shoulders led to well-toned arms. Her stomach showed the definition of somebody that clearly took care of themselves, and her shaven legs had all the musculature of a regular sportswoman. I had to be mindful to not let my jaw drop staring at this beautiful woman in front of me.
I asked, “Are you warm enough?”
“Mmhmmmm,” Megan nodded.
“Ready?”
“Mhmmmm,”
“Okay, put your hands behind you.” I commanded while grabbing a 5m length of rope. I pulled her hands together behind the chair and began wrapping rope around both wrists, ensuring to leave a considerable length free on the end I wasn’t using. I then cinched the rope and began wrapping it vertically across the loops I had just laid down. I knotted the two ends off far away from her prying fingers, and let the two lengths of excess rope dangle towards the floor. “Is that okay?”
“Mhmmm,” she nodded while wriggling her hands back and forth to test her snug bonds. I took the right-hand dangling rope and pulled it taught before wrapping it around the right rear leg of the chair and knotting it off before repeating the same on the left side. I pulled her bound wrists left and right to test the bonds and ensure she couldn’t reach any knots. She let out a little moan of pleasure as I did so.

I grabbed another few lengths of rope and stepped round in front of her, catching another glimpse of those big brown puppy-dog eyes that were begging for more. I tied her left ankle to the front left leg of the chair by wrapping rope horizontally around ankle and chair-leg, before cinching it off, wrapping some rope vertically between her ankle and the chair leg, and knotting it off. I repeated the same for her right ankle. I looked up at Megan, she was breathing heavily and wriggling lightly in her bonds. “Not finished yet, honeybun!” I exclaimed as I reached for more rope. I tied her thighs individually to the tops of their respective chair-legs before wrapping rope tightly around her and the chair, starting underneath her breasts and moving down to her abdomen, pinning her torso to the chair. I tied this rope off and attached it to her wrist bindings. I took a step back to admire my work… I had tied her up pretty well. She was still wriggling back and forth to test her bonds, but it was evident she wasn’t going to be able to go anywhere without my say-so.

I leant down in front of her and grabbed her chin to bring her eyes up to meet mine. “Do you like this?” I smiled
“Mhmmm.” She tried to nod into my hand.
“Good.” I said softly while letting go of her face. I slowly leant forwards and gently placed a kiss across her gagged lips. Megan let out a moan of pleasure and I kissed her softly multiple times, starting on her cheek, working carefully down the left side of her neck and down to her breasts. When I reached her breasts, I reached out and caressed both through her bra. Megan took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly with another pleasured moan. I caressed my right hand down her body towards her pussy, and Megan’s eyes lit up daring me to carry on. I slid my hand between her legs and slowly groped her. Megan let out another moan louder that the last, and nodded several times to me. She was very turned-on and very very wet. Gently and slowly, I rubbed her pussy up and down a few times through her panties and fingered her clit. Megan was pulling against her bonds in enjoyment and her moans became increasingly more intense as her whole body begged me for more. Smiling, I slid my hand out from between her legs, prompting a flurry of muffled protests and pleas. “Not yet baby, we’ve got lots more fucked up things to do to you still.” I cooed.

I grabbed my belt from the bed and unrolled it. I dragged the length of the strap up Megan’s body before placing it loosely around her neck so both ends dangled onto her chest. “You like leather, don’t you?” I asked with an evil grin
“Mmmhmmm.” She nodded.
“Why?” I yanked on the two ends of the belt to make it tighter around her neck and bring her face closer to mine. Megan winced as I held the two ends close to her neck, putting more pressure on her neck and making the leather creak as it rubbed together.
“Mpppph?” She looked left and right before shrugging.
“It’s because you’re a slut” I degraded her.
“Mhmmm!” Megan nodded as I released the belt from around her neck and dragged it slowly down her body towards her thighs.
“A little slut who likes nasty shit done to them, hmmm?” I brought the strap of the belt down across her right thigh with a *CRACK*.
Megan jolted and shouted into her gag in ecstasy.
“Mmmhmm!” She nodded.
“Say it!” I commanded her, bringing the belt down again
across her left thigh with another satisfying *CRACK*.
“MMMMMMPH!” Megan yelled.
“Say you’re a dirty slut, Megan!” *CRACK* onto her left inner thigh.
“MMMMPH, MMPHHH!” Megan moaned into her gag and pulled her bonds tight.
“Say it!” *CRACK* right inner thigh.
“AHMM A FFFFIRPHHH MMMMMPHUT!” She moaned into her gag, her breathing heavy.
“What was that?” *CRACK* Left thigh.
“AAHMM A GIIIRPHH SSSSMPHHHUT!” Megan moaned, sweating.
“And you like fucked up things done to you, don’t you?” I said while pulling down her bra to reveal all of her plump breasts.
“Mhmmm.” She nodded. I dragged the belt across her breasts a couple of times before slapping it across her right breast, making sure to catch her nipple with the leather. Megan bucked forwards, straining against her wrist and abdominal bonds. I hit her with the belt again across her breasts. Megan bucked again and moaned into her gag again in ecstasy. “You like that?” I asked as I whipped the belt across her nipples again. “MMMmmph!” Megan whimpered while breathing heavily. She slumped forwards into her bonds to catch her breath.

I sat on the bed in front of her and caressed her thighs where I had hit her, they had gone red but there were no visible signs of any lasting marks. Once Megan had had the opportunity to recover her composure, I asked her “Are you having fun?”
“Mhmmm.” Megan nodded. I could see beads of sweat running down the sides of her face.
“Yeah, to be honest I think you’re having too much fun.” I reached over and gently mopped the sweat away from her face with my sleeve. “Should we give you more reason to squirm?”.

I reached over to grab a few more toys, and Megan let out a squeal of glee when she saw what I had chosen. I pushed the vibrator between her legs so it was pressing on her pussy, she adjusted how she was sat to get the vibrator comfortable. I turned the vibrator on, Megan locked those big pleading brown eyes with mine, and moaned in pleasure. “More?” I asked grabbing a clothespin. When she nodded, I opened it up and clipped it onto her nose, all but silencing her moans. Watching me intently, she did her best to plead with me using those big brown eyes. She could produce the littlest of noises through the breathable tape gag, but it was clear that she was going to need air soon. “Want it off?” I asked with an evil grin, and Megan nodded. I took the clothespin off her nose, and simultaneously turned the vibrator off. Megan’s protests were muffled by her tight gag, but her intentions were clear… she was annoyed. “Again?” I smiled as turned the vibrator on and placed the clothespin on her nose again. She let out the tiniest pleasured whimper and ground back and forth on the vibrator. Her wide eyes burning with lust and her abs flexing as they desperately tried to suck oxygen in. After about 30 seconds, her face was flushed and delicate beads of sweat were forming from the exertion, so I removed the clothespin and turned the vibrator off again. This time Megan did not protest, she instead slumped down in her bonds staring at the floor, desperately sucking in air to recover.

Once she had regained her composure, I mopped the sweat away from her face again and cupped her chin in my hand. I brought her head up square to my face. “Are you having fun, sweet?” I cooed.
“Mmmmmm”, She let out an annoyed groan.
“But this is what you wanted.” I mocked
“Mmmmmm…” She let out another frustrated groan.
“One more time.” I said as I turned the vibrator back on and placed the clothespin back on her nose. She furrowed her brow and rubbed her clit on the vibrator again, letting out the tiniest of pleasured moans. She strained against her bonds, and her muscles flexed as she got closer to orgasm. Her struggling got harder and she stared at me with fire in her eyes. I snatched both the vibrator and the clothespin away, and Megan let out a gasp, followed by a long, annoyed groan. She grimaced as I took the tape off her mouth and she spat out the sodden sock.
“…. Fuck.” She whispered breathlessly.
“You okay?” I asked while grabbing my bottle and bringing it up to her mouth. She nodded and greedily took gulps of water, swilling it around her mouth. I checked the clock, it was nearly 15:00. She had been gagged for almost 2 hours, no wonder she was so thirsty!
“I’d be better if you let me cum.” She croaked.
“Well I didn’t want you to lose interest.” I laughed and began untying her from the chair.

Once Megan was untied, I rubbed her rope-marked wrists and red thighs. She stood up and got changed into her loungewear. We lay on the sofa for a little before she got up and went for a long hot shower. We rested on the sofa watching Netflix for the rest of the afternoon and I ordered takeaway sushi for our dinner. My last train home was at 23:30, so we had plenty of time to rest up before some more bondage fun in the evening.
Last edited by El_llama 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

PM if you're bored
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Awesome continuation, that sounds like it was a really fun session, for both parties involved!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

This is amazing :o Look forward to read more of you and Megan!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmmm, wonderful way of playing with her while she's tied and gagged.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Nice way to play with her without letting her cum!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This is the best story I’ve read on here in quite awhile. Fuck that was hot! It inspires me to basically do the same thing the next chance I get. Love a great chair tie. I hope you write more!
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Hello all! Thank you for the kind comments. Apologies for the slow update… I'll explain at the end why it took so long.

The clock struck 18:00. I stood up and groaned, “Well I guess we can’t watch shit all evening. Let’s get you helpless then.” We stood up and walked to her bedroom. I showed her the contents of the bondage bag and asked her, “Go on then. Pick one of these toys and I’ll use them on you."
“This one…” She smiled coyly grabbing the harness ball gag.
“Another gag? Is your mouth not sore?” I asked.
“No!” She bit back… “It’s the best bit!”
“Okay then, don’t want to hear your complaints about it then.” I winked. “Strip down then.”

Megan began undressing. She stood in front of the full length mirror on her wardrobe and slipped off her shirt to reveal the same bra as before. She caught me ogling her in the mirror’s reflection and shot me a wry smile. Slowly, she slid off her tracksuit bottoms to reveal her toned legs and bent over to unhook them over her feet. In doing this she stuck her ass in the air, showing off her curves as she wriggled the last of her clothes off. She turned to me, “Bra and knickers too?” I nodded, smiled and gestured with an open palm for her to continue. I pushed all of the toys off the bed and grabbed the vet wrap. I asked Megan, “Grab me a pair of socks please.” She complied and skittered over to her chest of draws and pulled out a pair of white and grey ankle socks. I instructed her to clench one sock in her left hand and make a fist. I began wrapping vet wrap around her hand, starting at her fingernails and wrapping in a spiral to below her wrist. I then wrapped it a couple of times around her wrist before spiralling the wrap back up around her wrist and hand. I wound the self-adhesive bandage around the final exposed parts of her hand and squeezed the whole wrap tight to completely immobilise her fingers and thumb. Megan watched intently as I performed the same binding on her right hand, leaving her with two tightly bound hands. She wriggled her fingers in an attempt to find a weak part in her bonds to no avail and looked at me with eyes pleading for more.

I pulled her by the hips so she was facing the mirror. I stood behind her and caressed her hips and ass. “What do we do now, Megan?” I asked with a sly grin.
Megan looked eyes with me in the mirror and shrugged.
“Say it…” I urged her.
“Well…” she stammered, “tie me up.”
“Ask me nicely for it.”
“Please tie me up.” She begged.
“Say my name.” I commanded as I groped her petite breasts.
“Please tie me up, Sacha.” She purred as her body danced underneath my touch.
“Say it again!” I pushed the bulge in my pants into her soft ass and squeezed her nipples.
“Aaaaaaah! Please tie mmUmmPHHHHH!” She was cut short by my right hand coming round and clamping over her mouth. I caught a flash of her wide eyes in the mirror begging for more. I undid the button of my trousers and unzipped them to let the bulge in my boxers stand proud. I pushed my rock-hard erection into her ass and twisted her nipple with my left hand.
“Look how horny you’ve got me.” I whispered into her ear while grinding against her body.
“Mm-mmph.” She nodded gyrated her hips against my bulge.
“Such a slut.” I mocked as I clamped my right hand tighter across her mouth. I brought my left arm around her neck in the classic ‘sleeper hold’ position and tightened the pressure, cutting off her ability to breathe. “What? What? What is it?” I cooed into her ear as she pawed at my arm with her bound hands. Megan did her best to force air out to make a noise, the sight of her toned abs and chest flexing while her useless hands groped for purchase drove me crazy. I let go of her neck and took my hand away from her mouth as she gasped for air leaning against the wardrobe.

Once she had regained some of her breath, I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. I kicked the top of her calves and pushed her onto her knees, so her head was at the same height as my crotch. With an evil grin, I pulled my boxers down to reveal my rock-hard cock. She expectantly opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in. We both moaned as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. I gently thrust backwards and forwards as her tongue worked its magic on my dick. I thought it was cute that she didn’t know where to put her hands bound in pink vet wrap. She first tried to hold on to my dick with no success, before trying to rest them around my hips or on my ass, finally deciding to prop herself up with them on her thighs. I moaned in pleasure and pushed my cock deeply into her throat. She moaned and recoiled as she gagged on my member, but didn’t take it out of her mouth. I grabbed her hair and thrust into her mouth hard again. Megan gagged but when she tried to pull away, I pulled her back with her hair. Her big brown eyes lit up and she let out a strangled moan of surprise and pleasure. I looked at the scene in the mirror next to me; it looked very hot. The fit young lady helplessly choking on my dick was a sight to behold. I ogled my own figure in the mirror… I could see the rewards from working out more. Under my rolled-up sleeves, my toned forearms pulling her onto my dick flexed with each thrust and attempt to pull away. My tight burgundy trousers complimented my powerful legs and left very little to the imagination around my ass. I could see in the mirror that my right thigh was bigger than the left. That was always going to happen with the sports I do and that I’m a predominantly right footed footballer, but I thought to myself that I really should start working on tha--- “Blargh!!!” Megan gagged and pulled away again from my dick, bringing my wandering mind back to the present. I let her head go and she recoiled from my dick before dropping onto all fours, panting for breath with a mixture of drool and pre-cum dangling from her mouth. I dried my dick on my boxers before tucking it away and doing my pants back up. “Shall we get you tied up then?” I cooed. Megan only nodded in response.

I grabbed one of the spare rolls of vet wrap and Megan sat upright expectantly. I wrapped the pink bandage across her eyes and tightly around her head five times, plunging her into darkness. “I’d had enough of those big brown puppy-dog eyes.” I whispered in her ear. I reached over to grab the harness ball gag off the bed. Megan heard its distinctive jingle and smiled. “You’re so fucked up”, I chuckled as I pushed the black rubber ball into her open mouth. I pulled the leather straps tight over their corresponding parts of her head and buckled them securely. She softly moaned as she tried to work the ball out of her mouth, but the pull of the straps running under her chin, around her jaw, round her nose and over her head kept it safely in place. Clearing the toys off of her bed, I guided Megan to lie on her back in bed before grabbing a number of lengths of the red rope. It was time to restrain the rest of her.

I started by wrapping rope around her left wrist. After seven neat coils leading up her wrist and overlapping the vet wrap ‘mittens’, I tied the rope off and attached it to the right-hand most bar of the metal bed headboard. I repeated the same on her right wrist and tied it to the headboard rails in a similar fashion, stretching her arms out away from her chest. I had to climb across her chest a few times as the bed was tucked away into a corner. I clambered to the foot of the bed and grabbed ahold of her ankles. I pulled her whole body down the bed to pull her wrist ties tight, prompting a moan of pleasure and protest from Megan. Taking hold of her left ankle, I wrapped five coils of rope around it before tying it off and letting the loose end dangle off the edge of the bed. I stretched her leg up as far as it would go before taking the loose end of the rope and securing the ankle rope to the metal leg of the bed. I repeated the same on her right leg, leaving her in a tight spread-eagle tie. “Nearly done!” I mocked as I grabbed a final length of rope. I attached it to the D-ring at the top of her harness gag and tied it to one of the central bars of her headboard, pinning her head down and leaving her completely helpless. Megan softly moaned as she tested her bonds, but she quickly learned there was very little wiggle-room in her bondage.

“I love it when the little subby genuinely struggles.” I smiled reaching over to my bag and pulling out my wallet. I thumbed it open and pulled a handful of notes out of it before placing them on her chest. “Here’s…. £50. It’s yours if you can get yourself untied at any point.”
“Mmmmmryy?” Megan asked with a smile underneath her gag, testing her bonds again as I placed the cash on her bedside cabinet.
“Yes really, that’s me being nice! This is me being horrid…” I told her before grabbing hold of her ankle and tickling her left foot.
“MMpppggtffg!” Megan bucked and writhed in her bonds as she tried to get away. She tried to bend her leg away, but the ropes kept her tightly spread out at my mercy. I briefly relented, only to start again on both feet. Her legs jerked away to the best of their ability as she tried to stifle her laughs.
“What? This is what you wanted!” I mocked as I moved my attention to her chest and tickled under her armpits.
“MMMMMGGGGG!” Megan bucked harder this time, desperately trying to suck breath in between her gagged laughs. I thought it was particularly funny how she would try to jerk her head away, gag on the rubber ball in her mouth as the bonds pulled it deeper into her mouth, put her head back where it started, before forgetting and impulsively jerking away again. I continued my torture for a few minutes until Megan was red-faced with several beads of sweat running down her forehead.
“Okay okay, I’ll stop.” I asked awkwardly, “Where do you keep your…you know…toys?” while gesturing with my right hand in a circular motion as if to will the words out.
“Mmmmmph”, Megan tried to command me while gesturing with her whole body to her general left direction. I assumed that meant it was most likely in the grey bedside table to my right so I opened the top drawer. It was filled with all the items you’d expect to find in a young lady’s bedside table, but no sex toys. I opened the other draw underneath it and found exactly what I was looking for. She had mentioned she owned a dildo before, but I did not expect THAT. It was relatively small, about the length of my hand, and made of pink glass. One end was thinner and coiled into a loop for holding onto. Curving upward it got thicker before tapering off to a bulbous tip. All along the length of the toy were various ridges and bumps designed to excite the various parts of her pussy. I almost felt intimidated by this…thing. This thing with its line of bumps clearly designed to rub along her clit, and its textured handle almost reminiscent of the way a tentacle curls round. I grabbed the little bottle of lube also in the draw. “Naughty girl” I chuckled while spreading the lube along her dildo and kneeling over her on the bed.

Slowly, I slid the dildo into her wet pussy, making sure to rub each bump and countour of the toy along her clit. Megan let out a low moan of pleasure and bucked her hips upwards. She sucked in a deep breath and let out another moan begging me for more. Slowly and measuredly, I rubbed the dildo up and down along her clit. She clenched her pussy tight and writhed her hips up and down in a desperate bid for more stimulation. The dildo went in harder and faster, and in turn Megan’s moans became louder and more urgent. “You like that?” I panted.
“MmmmHmmm!” Megan tried to nod in her restraints.
“Yeah? You like that you little whore?” I chided her as I pumped the dildo harder and faster still.
“MMmmhmm!” She nodded. Her moans were getting louder and more intense as her body crept closer to orgasm. Suddenly, I pulled the dildo out of her pussy and stopped abruptly. “MMMMMMGH!?” She shouted and tried to sit up, only to be pulled back down by the rope attached to her gag.
“Not yet, honeybun!” I smiled, reaching into my bag and pulling out the ‘magic wand’ vibrator. I unbuttoned my trousers again, exposing the bulge in my boxers. Megan shuddered when she heard the buzz of the vibrator, only to let out a frustrated whimper when she realised I was rubbing the vibrator against my dick, and not on her. “Yeaaah. You’re so fucking hot…” I cooed, “all tied up and you’re all mine.”
“Mmmmmmm!” Megan let out another pathetic whimper, begging for me to play with her again.
“Maybe you shouldn’t be such a whore. Begging to be made helpless and getting all horny about it, hmmm?” I mocked her, squeezing her nipples. I took my rock-hard dick out of my boxers and let it feel the full force of the vibrator. The view of such an attractive young woman bound and gagged as she was made me want to explode. I took the vibrator off my dick because I had plans for that later, and shuffled myself down so I was straddling her thighs.

Taking up the vibrator again, I placed it onto Megan’s clit, causing her to tense up and let out a moan of pleasure. “More!?” I laughed.
“MmmHMMM!” She nodded vehemently. I picked up the glass dildo again and slid it into her pussy. “MMMMMPPPH!!” She reacted by tensing up all of her muscles and pulling tight her bonds.
“Yeah? You like that?” I panted as I rubbed the dildo in and out of her pussy.
“MMMMHMMM!” Megan nodded so hard that she choked on her gag again.
“Say you’re a whore.” I commanded
“Mmmm A ghhhrooe!” She gagged
“Say you’re a little slut!” I commanded as I rubbed the dildo in her pussy harder and faster.
“AHM A GIMM MPHUKIN PHLUT!” She repeated this over and over, getting louder and more intense as she came closer to orgasm. Eventually her gagged words became higher and higher pitched moans in a crescendo towards climax. She tensed against every single one of her bonds and let out a sustained moan as she came. Her high-pitched squeals of pleasure lasted for around 20 seconds before dying down, but I wasn’t finished there. After a quick shake of my arm, I began again, pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. Megan let out a moan of surprise and pleasure as I wanked her off again. Again, she moaned in ever increasing pitch and volume until she orgasmed again. I carried on going, guiding her to orgasm after orgasm, until she was lay dripping in sweat gently moaning. I took the sex toys away from her pussy and shuffled myself up the bed so I was kneeling round her trunk, my dick pointing towards her face.

With my right hand, I gripped the shaft of my attention-deprived cock and began pumping up and down. Using my left hand I gripped her throat, causing her to let out another submissive moan. I could feel pressure building in my dick. Gripping her throat tighter I whispered, “I’m going to cum. On your face yeah?” Megan nodded and I let out a moan of pleasure as I squirted hot cum over her face, her gagged mouth, and onto the wall behind her bed. “…Fuck.” I whispered breathlessly as I slid off her and reached towards my bag. I pulled my polaroid camera out of its case and pointed it towards her cum-soaked face. It clicked and flashed as the photograph was captured. “A little memento as promised,” I smiled as the picture printed and I placed it onto the bedside table before taking back the cash I had put there earlier. The polaroid depicted the chests and face of a young woman drenched in semen with the merest hint of a smile showing through the cum soaked blindfold and gag. “Shall we get you untied now?”
“Mphess pmeease.” Megan nodded. I noticed her voice sounded gargled now.
I grabbed a towel to dry off Megan’s face and the wall behind her, before untying her completely, taking the gag out, and unwrapping her hands.

Once Megan was untied, she dried herself off, took a big drink of water, and changed into her tracksuit bottoms and a comfortable shirt. She slid into bed, inviting me to join her. I big spooned her and rubbed the rope marks on her wrists and ankles. “Did you enjoy that?” I whispered to her.
“What do you think?” She chuckled softly.
“I put that polaroid on your bedside table. So you can look at it whenev-“
“I know. Shush now.” She interrupted as she rolled onto her side and snuggled back into me. She soon fell asleep.

Megan slept soundly until I had to wake her to tell her I was leaving to catch the last train back. We embraced and exchanged pleasantries before I packed up my stuff and walked back to the train station. I would love to say that this was the beginning of a very enjoyable saga of tie up fun, or the start of a very kinky relationship. However, life never seems to be that romantic. We soon found that we didn’t get on in the long term, and we both didn’t match up in what we wanted from our relationship. Therefore we will not likely be meeting in the future, and our brief fling proved the old adage: the start that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

There you have it, that's the lot. I hope you enjoyed reading it even one tenth as much as I enjoyed doing it. Sorry again for the delay, I was understandably salty about how it ended between us.

PM if you're bored
spreadeagle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by spreadeagle »

wow, this is the first story I've read on here and I absolutely loved it! thanks for sharing.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Damn dude...hot times! Too bad you're across the pond, I'd love to play with you sometime
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Wooooooow. Don't know I'd have the courage to meet a guy online and let him tie me up
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago Wooooooow. Don't know I'd have the courage to meet a guy online and let him tie me up
Smart move. Very dangerous. Always meet in public first. I’ve always, always seen relationships as love and trust first , TUGs second. There’s always a risk meeting for the first time, but meeting some stranger (it’s what they are) with the expectation of being tied up .

🔔 ALARM. 🔔 ALARM 🛎️ ALARM. 🛎️
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

JulieG wrote: 5 months ago
PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago Wooooooow. Don't know I'd have the courage to meet a guy online and let him tie me up
Smart move. Very dangerous. Always meet in public first. I’ve always, always seen relationships as love and trust first , TUGs second. There’s always a risk meeting for the first time, but meeting some stranger (it’s what they are) with the expectation of being tied up .

Haha I'm all for hook-ups, maybe not where I'm helpless like that. Each to their own I guess
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago

Haha I'm all for hook-ups, maybe not where I'm helpless like that. Each to their own I guess
Hook-ups to screw are one thing; hook-ups with bondage are a much more dangerous risk because you can no longer control what happens to you and don't know the motives of the person doing the tying. Listen to JulieG; she's a veteran.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 5 months ago
PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago

Hook-ups to screw are one thing; hook-ups with bondage are a much more dangerous risk because you can no longer control what happens to you and don't know the motives of the person doing the tying. Listen to JulieG; she's a veteran.
In the nicest possible way, please try not to mansplain personal safety to me. Everything in life has risk, and a bondage hook up probably wouldn't be for me. But it's up to the individual to choose what's for them
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

@PenelopeRopes. Surely it is not mansplaining to help members to be aware of possible hazards. Members have always supported each other with such things. It's part of what makes us a community. Or is this "mansplaining" as well?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Xtc wrote: 5 months ago @PenelopeRopes. Surely it is not mansplaining to help members to be aware of possible hazards. Members have always supported each other with such things. It's part of what makes us a community. Or is this "mansplaining" as well?
Some may say that repeating to me facts and advice that has been discussed immediately previous, by myself and others, is mansplaining, yes :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Personally, I would rather members took care of one another so I suggest you get used to it.
NO reply is necessary and might be considered rude.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Xtc wrote: 5 months ago Personally, I would rather members took care of one another so I suggest you get used to it.
NO reply is necessary and might be considered rude.
Never reject good advice just because you think you already know it. The person explaining may not have understood your understanding and just has your best interests at heart. 💜
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic