A Bondage Meetup (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Bondage Meetup (M/M)

Post by Theo73 »

This is a true experience I had some time ago, the first part, anyway...

I was in my early twenties and at that point and meeting up with people quite regularly for bondage. This experience was my third time with this individual who was in his mid 30s, slightly taller than me, with black cropped hair and a large build. I had short brown hair, a swimmers build and was relatively hairless. We spoke about our fantasies and kinks at length; mine were to be bound and gagged, held captive in my underwear (I have fetish for briefs) and eventually edged. He had similar interests but wanted to role play a kidnapping scenario. He would pick me from the subway station and we would drive to his spare apartment, one that he used specifically for this sort of thing, or when he had friends visiting town since he was in a committed and healthy relationship. The last times we had played was at his house, so this was new.

He picked me up and we drove about 10 minutes, small talking about our work lives and about our kinks. I felt a combination of sexual anticipation and nervousness, the deep breath before the plunge. We arrived at the apartment and I walked about, looking into every room. It was what you might expect from an apartment of this type, the bare amenities and not much more. After a drink of water, he gathered his things as I went into the bathroom to change. We had established that the role play would begin when I walked out of the bathroom. He told me not to be scared, that he would play his part when he saw me next but that it was only an act and that my limits would be respected.
I went into the bathroom and got undressed as my heart began to race. I changed into a fresh pair of white bikini briefs, knee high socks and plain black shorts with no shirt. I took a moment before walking out into a quiet, dimly lit apartment and into the living room...that’s when he came up behind me. He clamped a heavy palm over my mouth and I let out a startled, muffled cry.

“You’re mine now.” He said menacingly into my ear as he used his other arm to pin my elbows against his chest and prevent me from escaping. I had no idea how quickly my ability to talk would be cut off, as he promptly began stuffing my mouth with an ankle sock, using thick fingers to wedge it inside. Once that was done he quickly wrapped my wrists in duct tape. He then forced me down unto my knees and that's when I began slowly pushing the sock out. His hand appeared before my face again and began pushing the sock back in with heavy fingers.

There was no chance to cry timeout or blurt out a safeword, just a muffled: “MMMPPHHGG?!?”
I was kneeling with my hands secured behind my back when he began fixing the tape across my mouth and wrapping it around my head tightly, unraveling the tape as he went instead of cutting it and placing it on my face delicately. After three revolutions, he tore it off and I was left wide eyed and incoherent with tape encircling the lower half of my face. As this was happening I could the unmistakable presence of my erection as it grew and pressed against the pouch of my briefs, bent awkwardly and throbbing. A familiar and wonderful pain. He then began wrapping tape around around my chest as I muffled incoherently, watching him immobilize me with wide, panicked eyes. There was no opportunity for hesitation. No, “Hey, wait a second…” or “Would you mind if you…” Just me kneeling bound and gagged in a stranger’s apartment. He pushed me unto my stomach, so now I was lying face down on a cold living room floor. He crossed my ankles and wound the tape tightly around them. I lifted myself unto my side and tried to squirm away, playing the victim as the moment was suddenly interrupted by the sound of an electronic ringtone. I stopped and considered the sound for a moment, like a deer in headlights. He got up from his haunches, reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell. Without saying a word to me, he answered the phone call.

The next 20 minutes has lived rent free in my mind ever since. The man taking a phone call as I lay a few feet away from him, bound and gagged, trying to cry out for help to the person on the other end. I played the part of a desperate captive and he didn’t try to dissuade me or move to a quiet corner of the room to continue the call. He just spoke and watched me. Sometimes he’d tease me with a foot or rub his groin as I squirmed, but he never looked away.
A writer and fan of bondage stories, F/F especially.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Great so far! Seems like you had great time. I'm very jealous as I too am looking to get a kidnap scenario going :lol:

Can't wait to hear more
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

PLEASE continue!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent story. Friends like that are truly golden.
I can't help wondering what happened after he ended the phone call...
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

I fell silent as he hung up and placed his cellphone on a side table. “Sorry about that, that was my sister.”

“Mmphh mmpphhh.”

“No, I don’t think she’s coming to rescue you.” He walked to me and grabbed my bound ankles, flipping me unto my stomach again and dragged me to the center of the living room. My chest squeaked against the polished wood floor as I was moved, then he knelt over me so my legs we’re between his. I couldn’t squirm away as he began feeling my ass with his large hands. Since I was face down on the floor, I couldn’t see what he was doing. I only felt it as his fingers found the waistband of my shorts and began pulling them off. “Well, these are cute.” he said, no doubt referring to the revealing cut of my underwear. “You’re a swimmer, right? You wear these at the pool?” He said as he touched my ass cheeks through the thin fabric.

“Mmmmphhhggg!”

“Cute swimmer boy, nowhere to run.” I felt the weight on my legs lift as he moved off of me and began undoing the tape around my ankles and heard the rolled up tape being tossed aside. I felt him take off my shorts completely and turn me unto my back. When he saw my bent, semi-erect penis inside my briefs, he began to softly rub it and I moaned softly into my gag. He stopped abruptly and got to his feet. “Stand up.” he said flatly. I looked up at him as questioningly as someone who had duct tape wrapped around his face could.

“Mmmmpphh?”

“Go on, move it.” He said as he kicked me lightly. I got unto my knees and pushed myself up by my feet, my balance was off but I managed it well enough. As I stood there I looked about the apartment and my eyes fell on the front door. Playing the captive, I looked back and forth between him and the door, as if contemplating an escape. “You’re thinking of trying to get away? Are you going to run out there tied up in your underwear? What do you think I’m going to do when I catch you and drag you back in here?”

“Mmmppph?” When I turned to walk towards the door, he grabbed again from behind. I felt a large bicep wrap around my neck and an unseen hand squeeze my cock and balls forcefully. I let out a painful moan that was stopped short by the sock in my mouth. With the threat of more squeezing, he guided me to a full length mirror located near to the front door and I saw the pair of us reflected in the glass. I was cast against his large frame with his bicep still around my neck and his head next to mine. The strict duct tape around my head made my cheeks bulge which in turn emphasized the expression of shock I put on. I began to try and form words as if speaking to my reflection with nothing but pathetic moans making it past the duct tape. The thought of people maybe walking in the hallway, just beyond the front door, unbeknownst to my fantasy abduction mere feet away from them, was an extreme turn on for me. He stared at me through the mirror as his hand moved towards my groin.

“You want me to jerk you off?” he said as his thumb traced waistband of my underwear where my bent cock pulsed. I nodded enthusiastically, my reflection’s eyebrows rose in hopeful anticipation of release. “Then say it. Go ahead, tell me you want me to.” At that point the sock was drying out my mouth and the tape around my torso and wrists was painfully rubbing against my skin. I was thinking about the telltale marks the duct tape would leave on my face from how tightly it was wrapped around my head or how long he had been toying with me up until this point. Until now I was pretending to be a captive and playing into those expectations but as I became more uncomfortable and impatient with my bondage, that I truly felt like one. I began to lose myself in the captive fantasy, that’s when I grew more desperate…and very turned on. I strained my head forward and felt the tape dig into my face and the base of my skull.

“Ggpphh mph uuhhphh!” I tried to shout through my gag. This made him laugh as he reached into my underwear to release my cock. He began stroking me slowly without lube as he held me close. Seeing myself as a captive in real time elevated the moment and turned me on even more. Every time his hand would find and favorite spot or if a particular stroke really did it for me, I nodded vigorously and moaned “Uh huh...Uh huh” to him through the mirror. He brought me very close to climaxing before suddenly stopping. I didn’t have much experience with edging and this really threw me off at the time. He shoved my cock back into my underwear at a sideways angle and moved me to the couch. He left the room for a minute as I called out to him. “Mmmphhg?” He came back with a pair of scissors and a hand roll of plastic wrap. He set the wrap aside and cut my restraints loose and ordered me to place my arms in front in a mummy-like pose. He wrapped my upper chest in plastic wrap and reinforced it with encircling duct tape. This pose was more comfortable and I have a feeling he did this to relieve some of that discomfort. After that was done, he removed my gag and I spat out the sock, I began stretching my strained jaw.

“You good?” he asked me as I sat back on the couch.

“Yea, that was great. Can I get some water?”

“Of course, give me a sec…” he said as he got up and went into the kitchen. He came back broke the seal on a bottle of water in front of me. He brought to my lips and I drank, then I took a minute to breathe. “Do you want to keep going?” he asked me after my drink.

“Yea, I still need to cum” I said catching my breath.

“Of course.” he said standing next to where I sat. I didn’t see him grab something from his pocket as he suddenly cleave gagged me with a bandanna. Within a split second, I was a captive again. I made sounds of muffled surprise as he tied it tightly behind my head. He told me to be quiet as he wrapped duct tape around my head once more. I struggled in my bonds on the couch as he also used a shoelace to tie my cock and balls. “That’s better.” He left and came back shortly with a laptop, placed it on a chair in front of me and began playing an episode of “The Flash.” He sat on the floor with me between his legs and leaning against his chest, half-watching the television show as he jerked me off. His kink of having me around as his bound captive while he did mundane stuff became very obvious by the end of the night. After he finished me off, he cleaned me up while I was still tied up. He untied and tucked my cock back in my briefs and bound my ankles one last time. We finished off the night with me struggling on the living room floor as he sat back and masturbated. Speaking to himself while I muffled incoherently. At that point I was exhausted but I didn’t want to finish the session without him getting what he wanted. I have since been in lopsided bondage meet situations and the feeling of leaving without gratification bums me out. The night ended shortly after. I had a shower and got dressed and we spoke about the night we had on the drive back. This happened a while ago and was actually the last time we met up. I have a feeling it had to do with his personal life and so he kind of dropped me after that. Which is fine, I understand. It still remains one of my favorite bondage meetups though.

The end.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Would you have liked to have met him again?
Theo73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Theo73 »

I think so. We had good chemistry and that's something that's hard to come by when looking for play partners. That being said, I've had a lot of experiences since then so I can't complain.
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Theo73 wrote: 2 years ago I think so. We had good chemistry and that's something that's hard to come by when looking for play partners. That being said, I've had a lot of experiences since then so I can't complain.
Great story! PM me some time!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
tickle_taylor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickle_taylor »

love the M/M stories
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Too bad you weren't able to play again, however it seems to have been one of those special times that stays with you forever. Thanks for sharing this delightful episode in your life. I'd love to read more of your adventures.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is a really cool story, thank you for sharing with us! I really like your style of writing, so I hope we see more stories from you!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic