Camp Fun (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Camp Fun (M/M)

Post by David Han »

It was at the peak of my adolescent years. I was 12 years old. My name is David Han. I was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, a baseball hat, white socks, and white Nike shoes. I wanted to express my desires to be tied up with my friend Franklin at camp. He was also 12. He was wearing a Navy blue t-shirt, red jeans, blue shoes, and white and gray Adidas shoes. The camp was in Texas and we were learning about science. It was one of those fun camps for middle school students in the summer. The temperature was nice. It was sunny, it was about 92 degrees outside. Anyways, after class on making volcanos, we were left to do whatever we wanted until 6 pm when we had dinner. I walked with Franklin back to the cabins when I instinctively blurted out to him, "Do you like to tie up people" ? He said, "Man that is something different, but I'm willing to do that to you if you like to". I was shocked that he actually is a willing participant.

First, we went inside the cabin. It was dark inside, so we turned on the lights. Every other kid was either swimming in the pool, playing basketball, or hanging out at the game room playing cards, but we were chilling here. Next, he asked me to remove my shoes, and socks. I did. It exposed my bare feet. He then had me lay down. I made myself comfortable in that position. He got up rope from his backpack. I was confused. Who in the world keeps rope in their bag for a summer camp? Although I was not complaining. He tied my hands to the bunk bed railings. He did the same to my feet. Then, my nightmare was about to begin. Someone walked in with a friend and said, "David, why are you tied up" ?

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great start to the story. I have a couple of experiences before I turned 18 that I could post if allowed. I'll be curious to see how this one continues and how it is accepted.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

The person who asked me that question was 13 year old Allen and I was mortified that he found out about my kink. So I just said something that was not true at all. I lost a bet and he tied me up. "Well, you need to have your feet tickled then" said Allen. "What, no that is not fair, all we agreed on is me being tied up" I replied. "No David, your friend is right" responded Franklin as he used his fingers to tickle my feet. I was in a state of laughter as he scribbled on my soles, toes, and arches. Allen was cheering him on as he said, "Nice, this boy is really ticklish" and "Are you enjoying yourself, David" ? At first it was annoying, but I liked the feeling of being tickled. Then, Allen joined in tickling my feet. With 8 fingers on both my feet at the same time, I was hollering with laughter. It soon became difficult to breathe so they stopped tickling me.

They released me soon after, but we were not done, not by a long shot. The next day with more boys in the cabin, I was preparing to sleep when Allen said, "Hey, anyone know that David is ticklish". The rest of the boys 8 in total was taken by surprise, but they said, "Well, we kind of suspected it the way he is always wearing socks, and whenever we ask him if he is ticklish, he runs away". Now 2 of the boys had me tied up back to the bed. One of the boys tickled my armpits, one tickled my belly, one tickled my sides, one tickled my ribs, one tickled my feet. That was a wild experience as I was now gang tickled by every one in the cabin. This lasted so long. hahahahahahahahahahahahah was heard from my cabin for about 1 hour until the camp consular walked in and told us to stop and go to sleep, not saying the boys should untie me from the bed. That was a fun camp.

The End
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A fun camp indeed. If only there were such camps for adults.
Good story. Thanks for posting.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I wish I had gone to that summer camp!

Great story!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

You can tie people up at any camp
tinmor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tinmor »

There must be something left tied to the bed as a 12-year old. (Obviously, I am not the only one who wanted to be tied up at that age). I like that the boys did not release him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic