First time gagged. M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

First time gagged. M/F

Post by JulieG »

It's funny to think now that there was a time I'd be tied up but not gagged. Blindfolded came long before gags for me. It probably no more peculiar than thinking there was a time I'd never been tied up for sex.

It started on a Saturday afternoon. Wed had a little bit of play first so I was on the sofa wearing jeans, barefoot and topless, my hands and elbows tied behind my bad with ankles tied together. He was in jeans bare feet, bare chest but not tied up. I'd met the challenge of trying to undress him with my hands.tied behind my back. Teeth mostly. Anyway we were cuddling, by which I mean my boobs were being groped whilst I kissed his chest, when the film wed agreed to watch was on (pre-streaming). We began watching but he made jokes about me talking too much and covered my mouth with his right hand, tweaking my nipples with his left. I was allowed to talk through the adverts but hand gagged for next bit of film. I tried to wriggle out. Anyway next break he goes off and comes back with a clean sock and some tape. I didn't talk for the rest of the film.

A few weeks earlier the thought of being gagged would have been terrifying but now it seemed to be the next step of experimenting. I continued to be squeezed and rubbed whilst tied up watching, and also I rubbed his feet with mine. When the film was over he asked me if i needed the loo, which i didnt, and said he was going to cook. he put his shirt and socks back on. I hopped through to the kitchen loving how my boobs bounced, and sat, tied up and gagged, as he cooked and started in the wine.

I was untagged and fed dinner and wine, still tied up, then hopped back to lounge. After a few more.minutes I was untied, went to the loo and we had more cuddling and lost our clothes. He also ended up with his hands tied.behind his back most of the night.
Last edited by JulieG 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I do like the mental image of you hoping bound with your boobs bouncing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I do like the mental image of you hoping bound with your boobs bouncing.
I like hopping with my boobs bouncing, and so do most men it seems. It does begin to hurt after about ten bounces.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I do like the mental image of you hoping bound with your boobs bouncing.
I like hopping with my boobs bouncing, and so do most men it seems. It does begin to hurt after about ten bounces.
That's fine. If I ever take you prisoner I'll make sure you only have to bounce a short distance.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I typed this over lunch on my phone. I meant to.say so.much more. It is odd to think that I used to be tied up and not.gagged but at.that point it seemed to be a perfectly normal progression. Being tied up gagged and unable to say stop or call for help would have been so frightening a few weeks earlier. I presume it's a bit like your significant other now. If theyd.stripped you and had sex with you on the sofa on a first date you'd probably run a mile. Now you'd cry out for more. Being gagged for the first time was such a strange feeling, but seemed so natural at the time.

I was a complete newbie before that day. I naively thought one strip of tape would keep me silent all day. I learned quickly. It seemed so normal to open my mouth to accept the stuffing. Then the feeling of something in my mouth, unable to talk, moaning but not able to say "more" or "stop". Unable to say anything.

Now being gagged when im tied up is no more unusual than having hands tied behind me. Unless I am required to use my mouth ;)

I'm also keen on keeping my partners gagged too. :lol:
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

A very entertaining insight, thanks for sharing! A lot can shift in your mind in the span of weeks or even days as soon as you realize that something has been awakened inside you :mrgreen:

PS: Please don't forget to gender-tag :geek:
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Great vignette! Sounds like a great experience overall - I definitely always want to be gagged if I’m tied, makes it more helpless!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic